Indescribable (Closed)

"It's no problem. I needed as much as you. Now, all the ghosts are gone. I just. . .I can't believe it." Elizabeth turned to looked at the wall and exhaled.

@Heir of Dalania

"He won't hurt us. We have 9 Inugamis. A nogitsune. A rare twelve-tailed kitsune. Two demigods. Two acolytes. An elf that seems like she can handle her own weight. We can take him down easily. Strength is in numbers, remember?" Then, Nicholas eyelids hooded as he heard Ash's voice, thinking of it to be his own. He felt hungry in temptation. His eyes filled with lust and primal instinct. He pushed her to the bed, lowering his mouth to her neck. Then he heard Ash's laugh and widen his eyes sitting up quickly. "S-Sorry, that little bastard likes to play games. He seems to really want me to mate with you. And here I thought that he was jealous." Nicholas looked away, his chest and face becoming red.

@Comet

(We're so close to the hundredth page...

Also, good afternoon, everyone.)

--Before the timeskip--

Dei-Loki listened before having nodded in agreement. Though it had been a bit kg a hard thing for him to trust anyone, he felt he was already halfway there with it. "So, it's built on trust? Alright, then." He gave another nod, soon stretching and perking his ears when he heard Malvo yawn. "Well, I think we should all get some rest. It would be the best way that we can all keep on our feet."

Malvo nodded, following Dei-Loki to their room as she looked to Naomi and Raven. "Night, guys."

@Raven Daniel

--After the time skip--

Dei-Loki would huff with a yawn as morning had come. With little to no sleep, he had dark circles under his eyes. Slightly rocking back and forth, he shifted his gaze to Malvo, whom had been watching him.

"I told you..." Malvo said to him, her ears low as she soon got up.

"But that... That's impossible..." Dei-Loki gently whined, looking to the sheets. "Who would be stupid enough to resurrect him?.."

"Whomever it is, they can't do it without Shadow Warden blood. That's why you cannot leave the sight of the group..." Malvo would then huff, ears low as she helped him out of bed.

Mia listened to him, smiling and nodding. Then she was pushed down to the bed and Nicholas lowering himself on her and his face close to her neck. Her eyes widened and her heartbeat quickened, realizing what he was fixing to do. Then, like it started, it stopped. He sat up and blushed, Mia laying their dazed. She narrowed her eyes when he said that ash was in his head and shook her own. "He wants to see how bendable you are. He's testing your limits, seeing how easy you are to bend to his will." She sat up and put her hand on his arm and the other one pulling his face towards her. She leaned in and gently pressed her lips to his before pulling away and standing up from the bed. "We should head out of the room, I want food and to meet your parents." @JayJin

(And now.. I'm off to work. I shall be back later tonight! Then I'll be on in the morning tomorrow, THEN after I get off, I'll be on the rest of the day AND all night. xD cx )

Nia crawled over and put an arm around her waist, and rested her head on her shoulder. "You know I'm here now, and while I'll never be able to replace them. I can still try too"

@JayJin

Nicholas nodded and smiled, "Well, now I know and it will be harder for him to do so. We'll go meet my parents after I change." He got, holding the towel so it didn't fall and went inside the bathroom. He then changed and came back out. (This is where i'm going to stop for Nicholas until Comet gets back.)

@Comet

Elizabeth kissed her hand. "Thanks, you're doing a great job at it. Now, wanna help me make some chocolate chip cookies?"

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki huffed at Malvo's words, but still nodded before then looking to the window. Yelping slightly as Malvo tossed his outfit for today at him.

"Now, get dressed so we can head down for breakfast." Malvo sighed, looking away so he could get dressed.

Dei-Loki quickly changed his clothes, soon looking to the window yet again. His ears having perked at the sound of a low hum that, strangely, only he could hear.
"... What if... What if I think I know who's doing this..?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Heir of Dalania] [COLOR=#000000]Nia jumped to her feet[/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc99ff]"do you even have to ask!?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]She said crossing the room and grabbing her hood.[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36138-jayjin/ said:
@JayJin[/URL]
Elizabeth giggled and jumped out of bed and out the door to the kitchen. "Hurry up, Cookie."

"Even if y' do, do NOT go out." Malvo huffed. She seemed to have an idea on who was plotting to do this, as well. But she had not desired to say anything. She knew that, if Dei-Loki had known whom it was, then he'd go after him for the sake of their adopted families back home. Heading to his side, she then gripped his arm and tugged him out of the room.

Dei-Loki flattened his ears as he was tugged along. His teeth having clenched as he lowered his ears. The more he thought about it, the stronger his urge was to go out. The humming seeming to be calling to him. However, he continued to follow Malvo into the kitchen.

@ Whomever

(Before le time skippy)

Naomi and Raven both nodded. "Night..." They both headed to their bedroom. They eventually fell asleep, their excitmente keeping them up.

~~~~~~~~~~

(After)

Raven woke up before Naomi, as usual, got cleaned up and dressed, and started to head out. He sighed to himself, hoping that Loki and himself were going to train today.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi woke up, right as Raven closed the door. She pretty much did the same routine, except she sat on the bed, after getting dressed. "Hmm...how is this going to work." She started to think.

(I just realized... RPN is going to be down on my drive back home....Fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk the RP gave me something to do and without it, I will die of boredem.)

Once in the kitchen, Dei-Loki sat at the table and leaned back - hands folding behind his head as he soon looked around.

Malvo sat beside him, shifting in her seat as she glanced around the kitchen. She tried to ignore the pit in her stomach about what was to come. Her eyes having been closed. It is exactly whom you're thinking about. Malvo paused and widened her eyes at that. Her ears having been low. 'How can you be so certain? I thought Dei-Loki's version of our adopted father killed him?.. I know the Nightmare version of our adopted father did...' Someone or something brought him back just fer this purpose. Don't let Dei-Loki go to him. 'I won't let him go to that creep.'

Dei-Loki then blinked, looking to Elizabeth with a small smile and a nod. "Sure."

@Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel

"I like it" she said smiling happily, waving hello to the twins as she followed Elizabeth.

Three days ago she would have never imagined that she would be this lucky, here, she could finally stop running. At least until she is found again by- no. She refused to finish that thought. Her face had had a momentary drop in smile, and apeared sad, but she quickly picked it back up.

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin

Elizabeth grabbed the ingredients and put them onto the counter, then she began to separate the dry ingredients from the wet ingredients putting them in different bowls. She began to whisk the dry ingredients quickly. Pouring the dry ingredients into wet ingredients. "Alright Nia, whisk for me, i'll be right back." She then left, zooming out of the kitchen.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Shiro kurogane](im back! finally! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36175-heir-of-dalania/ said:
@Heir of Dalania[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx did you two have Cristina and Meara reply yet?)
(No, I'd imagine she's just following Rei, not sure what to say to her.)

Shiro kurogane](im back! finally! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36175-heir-of-dalania/ said:
@Heir of Dalania[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx did you two have Cristina and Meara reply yet?)
(Not yet. I was waiting for you to get back. I'll do it now.

Also... WELCOME BACK!)

Dei-Loki and Malvo returned the wave to Nia, both of them having leaned back to watch the two. However, Dei-Loki then lifted a brow as he watched Elizabeth rush out of the room.

The tightened embrace seemed to get Meara to smile a small bit. With the warm feeling she shared with Kuro, it somehow felt right. Gently rubbing her back, she spoke in a soft and soothing tone. "Come on. It's about time we head out..."

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Nia watched Elizabeth leave and did as she was told, whisking the ingredients. She would look over to Dei-Loki and Malvo "how did you two sleep?" She asked, attempting to engage conversation.

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin

------------------------------------------------------------

Cristina lead Rei to her horse, transferring her gear onto Ash so the weight was manageable for Mouse. She got on and offered Rei a hand up with a smile.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane

Raven an Naomi both made their way to the kitchen. Naomi sat down, as Raven sat beside her. They both remained oddly quiet, as they were both still thinking.

"Honestly?" Dei-Loki huffed, knowing his lying would only lead to trouble. It's pretty bad when the son of the God of Mischief and Lies was so bad at lying. Disgraceful. He shook his head. "I could've slept better. I was up for nearly the whole night." He'd then glance to both Raven and Naomi, blinking. "Morning."

"Same here." Malvo huffed in the process of flicking a lowering ear. "What about you, Nia? Did you sleep well?"

After Nia said that, Elizabeth came back, dragging a tired Masaru by the wrist. She pushed him onto a chair and laid his head on the table. "Why me?" Elizabeth stood up and began to whisk the ingredients. "You'll be teaching today. If Ash comes back for anyone of us, I need everyone to be trained. You are older than my parents, so you'll do nicely." Masaru groaned, his voice muffled by the table.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania @Raven Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back