Indescribable (Closed)

Mia followed him, looking around for some berries. She walked a little bit away from him, opening a hanging door and reaching in there for anything that would suit her. She was on her tippy toes, reaching into the cabinet, she didn't know what they were called actually, and making grunting noises and she tried to reach for some dried berries that were at the top and just out of her reach, making her growl with annoyance as she tried to reach for it. Short problems, ugh. @JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel (everyone can be brought in now if they want to be. xD )

JayJin said:
"Oh really? So why are you squirming under me? You're blushing so much and practically begging me at this point to do something so naughty." Masaru leaned down and kissed Kirara's lips.
Kirara's eyes widened a bit at Masaru kissing her. She ended up melting instantly into him at the kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuro say the opening and stopped herself from telling Meara to strike now as she saw the Kitsune girl rush by.

Rei wiped some of her tears away and nodded. "yeah, hold on." Rei used her power to make Cristina's body lighter than normal so she would hurt as muck while she stood up.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

Raven just kept wandering the halls boredly.

~~~~~~~~~

Naomi walked into the kitchen, and yawned. She had her eyes barely open. "Hmm..." She watched Mia struggle trying to get some berries. She laughed a bit before offering help. She walked beside Mia. "Need any help getting those?" She askd, obviously knowing the answer.

Comet said:
Mia followed him, looking around for some berries. She walked a little bit away from him, opening a hanging door and reaching in there for anything that would suit her. She was on her tippy toes, reaching into the cabinet, she didn't know what they were called actually, and making grunting noises and she tried to reach for some dried berries that were at the top and just out of her reach, making her growl with annoyance as she tried to reach for it. Short problems, ugh. @JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @Raven Daniel (everyone can be brought in now if they want to be. xD )
Nicholas turned his head from the biscuits and gravy that he was making for the household. He spotted Naomi trying to help the short Mia out. He chuckled to himself for continuing.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Kirara's eyes widened a bit at Masaru kissing her. She ended up melting instantly into him at the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
He separated himself from the kiss and gave a snicker, "say it, Ki-rara~. Look at who you lost to. I can handle you better than you can handle yourself."

Mia looked at Naomi and nodded, blushing slightly. "Yes please." She chuckled. She threw a playful glare at Nicholas when he laughed at her struggle. "Fight me." She told him, growling and crossing her arms. Of course, she was kidding. She would lose instantly to him. She started giggling, the giggling ending quickly as she tried to be serious towards him, but couldn't. @JayJin @Raven Daniel

Malvo watched her actions being mimicked as she offered another slight smile. Blinking as she then shifted a small bit. "Are y' hungry? If so, I suppose I could lead you to the kitchen.

@Heir of Dalania

Meara continued to charge at the beast, eyeing what she believed to be the weak point. She took a brief leap and, the moment all four paws were off the ground, she quickly turned her head to the side before driving the blade - roughly - into the chest of the beast. It was unclear to her whether or not she had hit what she needed to, though. As you could imagine, was a tad hard to aim from this point of view. But, what followed her actions had been six blue beams that had been cast from the ends of her tails. If this were to hit, it would hopefully slow Gibby down enough for her to pull back in the event that her first attack was unsuccessful.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
"Fight me."
(I had to put a little bit of myself in her.cx cause I mean, this is seriously how I am in relationships, even though I will know that I will lose, I still wanna fight.)

She gave a kind smile, before freeing her hand from the sweater she had on, it was a bit long on her. She reached up, almost getting on her tippy toes, and she grabbed the berries. She returned to her normal height, and handed the berries to Mia.

Comet said:
(I had to put a little bit of myself in her.cx cause I mean, this is seriously how I am in relationships, even though I will know that I will lose, I still wanna fight.)
(same, I think that's mostly every relationship.)

Nia gave a smile "Yes please" she said as she suspected thats where people would be. And she wanted to meet them all.

~~~~~~~

Cristina looked over to Rei. Now on her feet. She grabbed Rei's chin with her thumb and forefinger and raised up her face.
"There. See? You look so much better when your not crying." She said hunched over with a light smile.

Gibby was open to attack, he couldn't recover in time. His eyes widened as he realized this is it.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane

Comet said:
Mia looked at Naomi and nodded, blushing slightly. "Yes please." She chuckled. She threw a playful glare at Nicholas when he laughed at her struggle. "Fight me." She told him, growling and crossing her arms. Of course, she was kidding. She would lose instantly to him. She started giggling, the giggling ending quickly as she tried to be serious towards him, but couldn't. @JayJin @Raven Daniel
"Sorry, but I don't fight girls. Especially, small, fragile does like yourself, doe-eyes." He stirred the pot with gravy in it and looked to Mia.

She smiled kindly at Naomi before turning to Nicholas when he talked. She walked up to him and rested the side of her face against his back, mumbling, "I'm not fragile." She looked up at him before popping a few berries in her mouth. @JayJin @Raven Daniel

(My mood just dropped instantly and to tears...)

Comet said:
She smiled kindly at Naomi before turning to Nicholas when he talked. She walked up to him and rested the side of her face against his back, mumbling, "I'm not fragile." She looked up at him before popping a few berries in her mouth. @JayJin @Raven Daniel
(My mood just dropped instantly and to tears...)
"Yes you are. Fragile, little doe. I mean, I should give you created though, you did fight those guys with your energy ball that grows between your antlers." Nicholas gave her a golden brown biscuit.

(What!? No, nope, absolutely not. None of my babbles cry when i'm around! Here, don't cry.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif
cat8.gif
Look at the crazy kitty!)

(Whale, sorry, I was crying. My own mom called me a horrible person.)

Mia looked at the biscuit with a questioning look them up at him. "What is this?" She asked, moving it around in her hands. @JayJin

Comet said:
(Whale, sorry, I was crying. My own mom called me a horrible person.)
Mia looked at the biscuit with a questioning look them up at him. "What is this?" She asked, moving it around in her hands. @JayJin
Nicholas sighed again, "are you telling me that deer and bucks don't have biscuits? Just eat it. I promise that it's good."

(Same, although I call myself a horrible person.)

Mia took a bite out of it and her eyes widened, stuffing the rest of it in her mouth. She looked for more, never have tasting something so good. @JayJin

(Tbh, my mom is the reason why I'm so insecure.)

(Since I changed my profile pic. I keep glancing to the top of my screen and thinking its a peice of dirt or a bug sitting on my phone smh. I've moved to wipe it off like 3 times)

JayJin said:
He separated himself from the kiss and gave a snicker, "say it, Ki-rara~. Look at who you lost to. I can handle you better than you can handle yourself."
Kirara blushed darkly at looking into Masaru's eyes after he broke the kiss. "fine... y-you... you can handle me... somewhat."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuro saw the chance and palm striked the sword Meara had stabbed into Gibby just to make sure it penetrated deep enough.

Rei pecked a quick, relieved kiss to Cristina's cheek and blushed. Still helping to hold Cristina up on her feet.

Nodding to that, Malvo perked her ears once more before leading Nia in the direction of the kitchen. As she walked, she continued to embrace herself half way down her torso. Quietly stepping in, she looked to the others with a small smile. "Morning..."

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel

Meara quickly leapt back once it was done. Her eyes narrowed on the beast as her tails seemed to sway. However, she waited a moment before her blue flames engulfed her - finally shifting back into her more human-seeming form. Her ears and tail still showing.

Slightly wincing, she touched her scratched neck and then her scratched shoulder. Thankful that was the only real injury she'd gotten from this fight.

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Naomi kept searching, and had found some dried Dates. "Hehe..." She pocketed two of them, one for her and one for Raven. Ah these are so sweet... She watched as Nicholas tried to get Mia to eat.

Comet said:
Mia took a bite out of it and her eyes widened, stuffing the rest of it in her mouth. She looked for more, never have tasting something so good. @JayJin
( :c -virtual little Loki hug- )

Comet said:
Nicholas chuckled as she got that look in her eyes like when the Grant's siblings get when they wanted more. "Nope, the rest of the biscuits is for all of us. I'll make you plate of biscuits and put some jam on them. What do you want; strawberry, blueberry, grape, or marmalade?"

(For me it's everyone. I analyze things too much or too little and then in the end, I get hurt. I feel as if i'm not as. . . I don't know how to describe it, but I just don't feel good about myself after doing something.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Kirara blushed darkly at looking into Masaru's eyes after he broke the kiss. "fine... y-you... you can handle me... somewhat."

[/QUOTE]
Masaru gave a smug, cocky smile and kissed her lips once more before getting up. "Told you, Sweetheart."

Nia walked into the kitchen and upon realizing just how many people were here went into shy mode. She gave a half wave to everyone "h-hello" she said in a hushed voice. "My name is Nia. Its nice to meet you all" not really, I'm actually terrified...

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet @Raven Daniel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cristina put a hand to her cheek and blushed deep red.
"Uh- uhmmm" NOO WORDS DONT FAIL ME NOW!!!

Gibby flashed a bright white light and vanished into a puff of smoke.

@Shiro kurogane

Naomi saw Nia enter. "Hello Nia." She flashed another warm, kind smile. She grabbed two more dates, just because she likes them, and Raven doesn't have to know. She sent another pulse his way, this is how they called each other, without yelling. "W-wait...I didn't know you spoke English..." She seemed completely confused. (Confuzzled *^*)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven felt the pulse. "Hm?" He started making his way to Naomi, wondering if she had found something to eat. He soon made it, silently passing Nia to get to Naomi. "Something the matter?" He looked to who he had passed, finding that it was Nia, he waved to her, and gave a very small smile.

JayJin said:
Masaru gave a smug, cocky smile and kissed her lips once more before getting up. "Told you, Sweetheart."
Kirara huffed, but kissed him back before Masaru got off her. She also licked his ear quickly as he got up. Her little way of pay back for getting her to admit what she had to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuro shifted back to normal and was instantly by Meara's side. "are you okay?!" Her tone came out slightly worried and panicked.

Rei stared at Cristina's blush and gave a soft smile. "a-are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back