Indescribable (Closed)

Comet said:
Mia slowly opened her Eyes, feeling him kiss her neck. She moved to face him, being more awake than him and giggled softly. "Nicholas.." She said softly, giggling agian. she leaned back in his arms to smile at his sleepy face, giggling again. She never felt kisses on her neck before, or any kisses at all, but Nicholas's were soft.. Are all like that and not how Masaru explained them? @JayJin
Nicholas groaned, his eyelids felt heavy as he laid there. Not wanting the sun at all. "Make the sun go ah-way." He huffed and curled up more against Mia's back.

JayJin said:
Nicholas groaned, his eyelids felt heavy as he laid there. Not wanting the sun at all. "Make the sun go ah-way." He huffed and curled up more against Mia's back.
"I don't think I'm powerful enough to do that." She giggled, smiling more. Cute. She thought as he snuggled against her more. A small blush came to her cheeks as she touched her nose to his in a kind manner before moving to lay on her back and sit up.

Being a doe, it made her a morning person. But... She slept later than she ever had before and seeing at how Sleepy Nicholas is, she wasn't going to get up until he got up. She laid back down beside him, getting comfortable back in his arms as she let him sleep longer.
@JayJin

Nia continued to wander, rubbing a hand down the length of her other arm. She wondered how many people lived here. She found a nice quiet area and practiced her magic, she never had formal training so it was all trial and error. She began to hum and move her hands as if she were playing an invisible harp. The word separated into its individual elements and parts, the entire world could be her plaything, she had to be careful not to pull the wrong string. She started wondering what to do next, what spell was she going to make?

@ anyone

Comet said:
"I don't think I'm powerful enough to do that." She giggled, smiling more. Cute. She thought as he snuggled against her more. A small blush came to her cheeks as she touched her nose to his in a kind manner before moving to lay on her back and sit up.
Being a doe, it made her a morning person. But... She slept later than she ever had before and seeing at how Sleepy Nicholas is, she wasn't going to get up until he got up. She laid back down beside him, getting comfortable back in his arms as she let him sleep longer.
@JayJin
Nicholas felt a light brush on his nose and open his groggy eyes. Mia was in his arms. His arms. "Mia?" It wasn't another nightwalker that he kissed on the back of the neck. It was Mia's and she wasn't weirded out by it. She didn't act the way he thought she was going to act. Instead, she was giggling and happy.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia continued to wander, rubbing a hand down the length of her other arm. She wondered how many people lived here. She found a nice quiet area and practiced her magic, she never had formal training so it was all trial and error. She began to hum and move her hands as if she were playing an invisible harp. The word separated into its individual elements and parts, the entire world could be her plaything, she had to be careful not to pull the wrong string. She started wondering what to do next, what spell was she going to make?
@ anyone

[/QUOTE]
"Hello elf." Elizabeth said as she walked out the kitchen and spotted Nia there. "That's soo amazing! Can you do more magic tricks?" She then remembered that elves spoke Elvish. She cleared her throat and tried to remember as much Elvish that she was taught from one of Masaru's servants. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz, or Lizzy, or pumpkin, or sweetpie, or. . .I am babbling. How did you get here, hun?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo, still, continue to aimlessly wander the halls. Her ears having lowered as her fluffy black wolf tail seemed to sway very slightly to her movements. She was bored, to say the least. Bored and hungry. She could always go ahead and cause mischief in her more nightmarish form, but she was a guest and she had not particularly desired to be kicked out of another place.

As she traveled, she had been all but vigilant of what was going on around her. Her thoughts drowned out all of the noise of the house whilst her aimless walking continued.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Mia giggled again when Nicholas said her name. "Yes?" She replied, softly smiling at him. He seemed shocked that she was there. Was he expecting someone else? She thought and her smile dropped a little bit.

"You okay..?" She asked Nicholas, giving him a small concerned look. Does he not want me here anymore? Did I over-stay my presence? She questioned in her head. Sitting up a little bit in a wary manner. @JayJin

JayJin said:
"Hello elf." Elizabeth said as she walked out the kitchen and spotted Nia there. "That's soo amazing! Can you do more magic tricks?" She then remembered that elves spoke Elvish. She cleared her throat and tried to remember as much Elvish that she was taught from one of Masaru's servants. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz, or Lizzy, or pumpkin, or sweetpie, or. . .I am babbling. How did you get here, hun?"
Upon hearing the voice Nia got startled and jumped, the movement was caught by the spell and a puff of flame appeared briefly in the center of the room. Then she heard the last words out of her mouth. "I-I came from the Elven lands..."she and wincing a bit at her recent memory. "Do- so do you live here?" She said hoping to change the subject.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](im back and not sure what i missed!)

[/QUOTE]
(Well, Masaru just fell asleep in Kirara's bed with Kirara and now it's morning. As for the other group, I don't know.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](im back and not sure what i missed!)

[/QUOTE]
(Like Jay Said, just jump right on in.)

JayJin said:
(Well, Masaru just fell asleep in Kirara's bed with Kirara and now it's morning. As for the other group, I don't know.)
(wait what?! Kirara got such a lucky chance and i missed it!!! *flips table* damn you real life!!!)

Comet said:
Mia giggled again when Nicholas said her name. "Yes?" She replied, softly smiling at him. He seemed shocked that she was there. Was he expecting someone else? She thought and her smile dropped a little bit.

"You okay..?" She asked Nicholas, giving him a small concerned look. Does he not want me here anymore? Did I over-stay my presence? She questioned in her head. Sitting up a little bit in a wary manner. @JayJin
"Yes, I'm fine. I just forgot that you were in the same bed with me. Y-You didn't freak out when I. . .when I kissed y-your neck. W-Why?" Nicholas felt as if he was dating a girl for the first time again.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Upon hearing the voice Nia got startled and jumped, the movement was caught by the spell and a puff of flame appeared briefly in the center of the room. Then she heard the last words out of her mouth. "I-I came from the Elven lands..."she and wincing a bit at her recent memory. "Do- so do you live here?" She said hoping to change the subject.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth nodded, a beaming smile on her face. "I do. I do. I do. This house is where my siblings and friends live."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](wait what?! Kirara got such a lucky chance and i missed it!!! *flips table* damn you real life!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(You still can. Masaru hasn't woken up yet. xD )

Mia gave him a confused look. "Was I supposed to freak out? I mean, I never had that before..." She looked down for a minute then back up at his face. "Your kisses are soft by the way." She giggled, smiling and sitting up in the bed again. She stretched her arms high above her head, yawning as she woke up more. @JayJin

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](good, give me like five minutes. not just for the post but also because im cooking)

[/QUOTE]
(Whatcha makin?)

JayJin said:
Elizabeth nodded, a beaming smile on her face. "I do. I do. I do. This house is where my siblings and friends live
Nia got an idea "i want you to ramble as much as possible in english, I don't care what its about. Don't question it, just do it I have an idea to break the language barrier that I'm bound to run into." She said as she brought up her hands to do a spell.

Kirara opened her eyes. She didn't remember falling asleep at all. But oddly enough she felt safe... something she never felt when she was asleep before. She looked around trying to find the source of the odd feeling until she heard the shallow breathing of someone sleeping beside her. Her face turned so red she was sure she was illuminating the darkened room with the red from her face. why, when how....? what do i do?! he's right here!

Kirara froze with an internal war of her mind before a side won out. Leaning over Masaru's sleeping form. She was careful not to do anything that would wake him. She careful lowered her lips softly onto Masaru's in a feather light kiss. Kirara held the kiss for a minute before pulling away and burying herself in the blankets to hide. Her face was somehow a deeper red, her heart beat super quickly and she felt happy at her small victory.

@JayJin

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Whatcha makin?)

[/QUOTE]
(burgers, hot dogs, fries, an assortment of stuffs to put on said burgers and hotdogs. its a massive outdoor grill party rn. literally five neighbors are all grilling different stuffs.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](burgers, hot dogs, fries, an assortment of stuffs to put on said burgers and hotdogs. its a massive outdoor grill party rn. literally five neighbors are all grilling different stuffs.)

[/QUOTE]
(I could go for burgers and hotdogs right now.

All I've got is mac and cheese. XP )

Comet said:
Mia gave him a confused look. "Was I supposed to freak out? I mean, I never had that before..." She looked down for a minute then back up at his face. "Your kisses are soft by the way." She giggled, smiling and sitting up in the bed again. She stretched her arms high above her head, yawning as she woke up more. @JayJin

"C-Can I k-k-kiss you again?"
His blush becoming noticeable on his face as his heart raced in his chest. What did you just say!? What!? Idiot!

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Whatcha makin?)

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
Nia got an idea "i want you to ramble as much as possible in english, I don't care what its about. Don't question it, just do it I have an idea to break the language barrier that I'm bound to run into." She said as she brought up her hands to do a spell.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes ma'am." She then started to speak English. "I am pretty good at rambling. My Mom and Dad always said that I had a mouth on me. They're right. I usually go faster than the speed of light. Speaking of light, have you ever watched the lighting and thunder collided with rain? It's so beautiful. Well, probably not since sometimes the lightning strikes people. There has been a couple of deaths that I know of that ended lives. Crazy how life is, y'know? One minute your breathing and the next thing y'know is that you're six feet under. Thank the Gods and Goddesses that death is highly unlikely for us. Do you think it's true that death wears a cloak. I want a cloak. They look so cool, am I right!? Well . . ." She continues on.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Kirara opened her eyes. She didn't remember falling asleep at all. But oddly enough she felt safe... something she never felt when she was asleep before. She looked around trying to find the source of the odd feeling until she heard the shallow breathing of someone sleeping beside her. Her face turned so red she was sure she was illuminating the darkened room with the red from her face. why, when how....? what do i do?! he's right here!
Kirara froze with an internal war of her mind before a side won out. Leaning over Masaru's sleeping form. She was careful not to do anything that would wake him. She careful lowered her lips softly onto Masaru's in a feather light kiss. Kirara held the kiss for a minute before pulling away and burying herself in the blankets to hide. Her face was somehow a deeper red, her heart beat super quickly and she felt happy at her small victory.

[/QUOTE]
Masaru stirred as he felt lips on his own. He opened his eyes and smirked. "You just couldn't stop yourself, huh? Kissing me while I was asleep. Such a naughty girl."

Mia looked down at him and chuckled when he asked. She nodded, laying back down beside him so he didn't have to sit up. My first kiss...? Is it going to feel like the last one he gave me on my neck or feel like something else? Thoughts continued to race through her mind as she looked at his blushing face, a small smile on her lips. @JayJin

JayJin said:
"Yes ma'am." She then started to speak English. "I am pretty good at rambling. My Mom and Dad always said that I had a mouth on me. They're right. I usually go faster than the speed of light. Speaking of light, have you ever watched the lighting and thunder collided with rain? It's so beautiful. Well, probably not since sometimes the lightning strikes people. There has been a couple of deaths that I know of that ended lives. Crazy how life is, y'know? One minute your breathing and the next thing y'know is that you're six feet under. Thank the Gods and Goddesses that death is highly unlikely for us. Do you think it's true that death wears a cloak. I want a cloak. They look so cool, am I right!? Well . . ." She continues on.
(OMFG, SHES ME.)

JayJin said:
Nia focused on her spell, doing a few flicks of the wrist and other movements for a while, fine tuning the spell. Until at last she was done. She opened one eye and spoke, in english but to her, she was speaking elvish, and anyone talking to her would be heard in elvish. Basically an instant translator. "Did it work?"

JayJin said:
Masaru stirred as he felt lips on his own. He opened his eyes and smirked. "You just couldn't stop yourself, huh? Kissing me while I was asleep. Such a naughty girl."
"h-huh, what?? i don't know what your talking about..." Kirara answered far too hurriedly for it to be the truth.

(You know what I just realized?? Mia is so innocent, she doesn't freak out when he kisses her, she doesn't know how to react actually. She just.. Reacts all happy. It suits her so well. @JayJin)

Comet said:
Mia looked down at him and chuckled when he asked. She nodded, laying back down beside him so he didn't have to sit up. My first kiss...? Is it going to feel like the last one he gave me on my neck or feel like something else? Thoughts continued to race through her mind as she looked at his blushing face, a small smile on her lips. @JayJin
Nicholas gulped and felt literally jump out of his chest and did the salsa on the nightstand. He inhaled and exhaled before closing his eyes and kissed Mia's lips. I can die happy!!!!!!!! Mother of the Heavens!

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia focused on her spell, doing a few flicks of the wrist and other movements for a while, fine tuning the spell. Until at last she was done. She opened one eye and spoke, in english but to her, she was speaking elvish, and anyone talking to her would be heard in elvish. Basically an instant translator.

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]"Did it work?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes ma'am. I can perfectly understand you." She held her thumbs out and pointed them up before hearing her stomach grumble and running back into the kitchen. "Fooooooooooddd!"

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
"h-huh, what?? i don't know what your talking about..." Kirara answered far too hurriedly for it to be the truth.

[/QUOTE]
"Didn't I tell you not to lie to me, Kirara~?" He grabbed her out of the covers and hovered over her body. "I told you, I don't like being lied to~." He whispered into her ears and laughed, a evil smirk appearing on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back