Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](I'm going to sleep too. No weird morbid joke this time tho. Night! )

[/QUOTE]
(Same, after I find what I should put for my signature.)

They both said in unison, dreadfully. "Yes we're sure..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"That thinf is a curse to us...but, use it carefully Loki, I don't want you turning into one of those." Raven said, but truthfully he didn't know how Stalkers came to be.

~~~~~~~~~

"Plus, you did most of the work, I just told you how to do it." She said.

"I'll be sure to use it carefully." Dei-Loki assured as a promise to them both, hooking the lantern to a notch on his belt.

Malvo watched him do so, soon pulling her blades from the dirt before sheathing them.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara watched as Kuro revealed her ears and tails, seeming to marvel at just how cute they seemed to make her look. Feeling her cheeks heat up, she looked to the doors once more so she could hide her blush. 'Is... Is this why I have this feeling?..' She mentally questioned her feelings, as if surprised since she'd never felt this way before. Trying to shake the thoughts from her head, she decided to reveal her ears, as well as her six tails that seemed to slowly sway. "N-No... How do we get in?"

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

(And, with that, I'm going to try and take the train to Sleepytime Junction. ouo So, I'll leave you all with this;

[media]

[/media]
G'NIGHT, EVERYBODY!)

Aaron775 said:
(Now everyone hates me for standing up for myself. I like this rp its fun but whatever)
(I don't hate. I just wish you were nicer to everyone and just listen, but apparently you can't listen so, whatever. I was really trying to work with you, but you just seem to read what you want to read. So, goodbye, don't come back. I gave a more than one chance and I truly tried.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](*slaps you* no. just no.)

[/QUOTE]
(-slaps shiro- slapping people is rude!*^*)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](.... ;-; b-but i don't wanna be up....)

[/QUOTE]
(Then go to sleep.;3; -pats your head-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back