Indescribable (Closed)

Mia Mia nods, looking around at everyone's nutrual faces. She decided to make some fun, slowing down so she could get behind Nicholas and jumped up on his back the best she could.

She giggled into his ear, a smile playing on her lips as she wrapped herself around him so she didn't fall. "We all need to make this trip more fun instead of all... Sad." She told them all, putting her head beside Nicholas's.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

"Please don't throw up on me. I'll throw you onto the forest ground." Masaru grumbled as he walked more into the forest. (@xXLittleLokiXx, your time to put Dei-Loki into view for the group.) "It's going to be terrible once your on the ship. I hope that none of you are seasick." He felt Mia get onto his back and decided to help her out. "Doe-eyes, be careful. You're a small little thing, I don't need to break something." A grin appeared on his face.

@Shiro kurogane @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki flinched as he'd been knocked back, managing to lift his now enchanted blade to block a small portion of it. Once it ended, he snarled and let loose an even louder growl. At this point, a pitch black mist seemed to seep off of the prince and his blade. Grin cracking his face, he moved back into place. He was so tied up in the encounter, he had not noticed the approaching group. "You're goin' t' need to get through me to get to the others."

Malvo stopped and flinched, gritting his teeth in the process of a wince. What the hell is he doing!? 'Dei-Loki... You'd better not be doing what I think you're doing...' Malvo had then paused as he looked ahead to see Dei-Loki staring at... Well, for the group, nothing but a demonic demigod had been present.

@Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara softly exhaled, shifting her attention to Kuro. Looking to her seemed to lighten her expression and mood a bit, and she wasn't too sure why. With minor hesitation, she then nodded in agreement. "Yes, let's go."

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Mia Moa scoffed, "I'm not going to break something!" She was going to say more until she saw Dei-Loki, chuckling. "Malvo, it's your buddy, or.. Brother? I don't know honestly." She said, looking behind Nicholas's head at him before resting her chin on Nicholas's shoulder.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx

Naomi had two more magic stone, she qmd Raven both crushed them, making them immune to the wraiths effects for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know how dangerous this may be, but we need to help Loki!" Naomi told Raven, as both of their strength was returning fairly quickly. She got on her horse, and rode back full speed, with Raven on her tail with his horse.

~~~~~~~~~~

They both made it back, to see Dei-Loki covered in a mist.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You remember our training right? Don't let it touch us..." Raven reminded Naomi, so she didn't start to use her sword.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi and Raven both started to prepare spells, both to heal Loki, strengthen him, and to attack.

Kuro gave Meara a quick grin and looked over at Cristina. "unfortunately. yes. and i ditched him for being stupid but apparently im not that lucky." She answered, clearing reflecting a pissed off tone still. Doni had pissed her off with his stupid want of killing the group all because they treated him like shit when HE started shit!

Rei watched Kuro as she spoke before turning to see the tower. She poked Cristina lightly and pointed at the nearing tower. "we're almost there. should we just waltzing up ot it like this?" She asked, hoping nothing would go terribly wrong somehow.

@Heir of Dalania@xXLittleLokiXx

"please, im not gonna puke on the guy i love. that would be suicide worthy." Kirara retorted before laying her head back onto Masaru's back. Kirara watched Mia trying to lighten the mood. It personally wasn't working for her, but fuck it.

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Cristina looked up at the tower siting in the middle of the river next to a waterfall. Normally this would be difficult to get to but not for this group. She dismounted and tied up mouse. "Alright were just going to walk in" She said rubbing her hands together before she made a bridge of glyphs to the tower. "After you"

@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx

(I guess i'm back.)

Nicholas looked at Mia. "You definitely would break something. Small little does are easy to break. Not that I ever broke a doe before! I mean. . . i should stay quiet."

"Stop saying love, you barely know anything about me. Go find someone better than me. Do you realize how many men there are in this world that would love to live a happy life with you? Get your attention of me, let me go already." Masaru grumbled, forgetting that Dei-Loki, Raven, and Naomi were a few feet away.

@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @Comet @CERBERUS177

Malvo's eyes trembled slightly at the feeling of his brother's power. He'd also sensed the dark power of the stalker, but he ignored it. Quickly rushing over, he growled. "What the hell are y' doing?"

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, quickly placing a shadow barrier around Malvo before he could make it over. "Stay where you are! I'm dealing with something as of right now." He didn't want him hurt, so he kept him away. Quickly, his attention darted back to the entity before him. His ears perking as he heard both Raven and Naomi return.

@Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara kept a lifted brow as she then dismounted her horse - offering a hand to help Kuro down, as well. "This should be interesting." She commented, her eyes looking over the large tower.

Rei looked at the Pathway of flame runes and sighed. She did think just waltzing in was a good idea. But she took the lead onto the pathway anyways, not wanting to ruin this for anyone.

Kuro gave a second rare soft blush and took Meara's hand to hop off the horse. She hadn't needed a hand but Kuro had wanted to take Meara's hand so she had. "yep, this will be fun."

"say whatever you want, im not leaving. and i don't care how many others would want me, i don't want them." Kirara answered back to Masaru.

(I'll brb.)

Meara smiled as she helped Kuro off of her horse, her brows having lifted once she noticed the blush. She said nothing about it, however. But she did find it cute, and it made her smile grow a small bit. She would then allow her gaze to travel to the glyph bridge. If her ears had been visible, they would clearly be perked. Smiling, she'd slowly approached.

Doni sat down on a bench when he realized kuro ditched him. He began to contemplate suicide. "They all think they're better than, if I had the power I'd kill them all." He sat there looking at the ground in deep thought. (

Cristina smiled as Rei passed, looking up to the tower said smile disappeared when she spotted a large black ball of fur and what looked like leather wings curled up at the top. She put her index finer over her lips "try not to be so loud when we're out here. Don't wake it up" she said pointing up to the top of the tower.

@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx

Rei looked to where Cristina pointed and gasped softly. "yeah.... being quiet sounds good." She replied, whispering.

Kuro's face quickly schooled itself back to normal while she glanced at the tower. ".... i want to fight that thing!" Kuro nearly yelled, but stayed sorta quiet for the group's sake.

Kirara looked at whatever was happening and groaned she still felt like shit and now this. She kinda contemplated just burning everything to the ground and being done with everything. But she just pushed out a sigh instead.

"I can't see what he's fighting." Malvo had answered, turning his attention to both Raven and Naomi. Still answering Nicholas, he continued to speak. "But, they look like they've got it under control."

Dei-Loki stood his ground, glancing back to both Raven and Naomi. "I thought you both were going somewhere safe?"

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara heeded Cristina's warning and stayed quiet, but she still gave a light chuckle at Kuro's enthusiasm. As she'd done so, she watched the creature from the top with piqued interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
(TIME TO EXPOSE MALVO'S TRUE GENDER. Why now? Because WHY NOT!?)

'Do you know what they're fighting? Try and link with his corruption.' It appears to be some sort of grim reaper-like ghost figure. The only reason Dei-Loki can see it is because the acolytes gave him the ability to. Malvo gave a nod of understanding before calling out to Dei-Loki. "Don't you dare let it kill you. I don't prefer t' die today!"

"Don't count on dying today, princess." Dei-Loki then paused after his words before looking to the monster once more. 'I didn't mean to say that...' Well, it's out there, now.

'Did... Did he just...' Oh, boy. Malvo's ears flattened, shifting in place.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara watched Cristina, quickly following with the aid of the speed boost the glyphs had given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back