Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
(Then Nicholas will be like. "It's not that bad. Masaru, don't scare the girl! It's a level of intimacy shared between two partners." Masaru would then shake his head and bark out a laugh. "Nope, it's rough and a dirty sin. Also, I heard that my brother is a biter." Then he would run out of the room, laughing his ass off as Nicholas chased after him.)
Masaru nodded as he noticed the looks they got. Nicholas looked to Masaru. "Wanna head back home? It's been centuries since we've been there and I know that you miss visiting your Mother's grave." Masaru looked up to Nicholas and sighed. "That would take us days to get there." Nicholas smirked and patted his brother. "We've been traveling so long. It wouldn't hurt us. Come on, besides I miss my sisters and brothers. Wait. . . Malvo, what about your brother?"

@xXLittleLokiXx @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177
"we're going to your home?" Kirara smiled weakly. She would get to see Masaru's home. The part about his mother's grave though kept her out of any possible daydreams. "can we go now? the looks we're getting are starting to get serious-looking and i don't want to hurt humans."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Really?" Meara blinked and looked to Kuro once more, a bit surprised as her head would slightly tilt. Her smile, once more, becoming visible on her face. "Very well. Sorry if I made ya uncomfortable."
@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane
@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]
Rei smiled blushingly back at Cristina, trying to hum in time with her. Sadly, Rei was about as musically gifted as a dying walrus. So she got self-conscious pretty quickly and stopped, letting Cristina hum.

Kuro smiled at Meara, rubbing the back of her head. "its okay, i just don't know why people feel the need to bow to me."

Aaron775 said:
(U all are so impatient to just leave me im disappointed)
(we waited all yesterday for you. you never told us you were leaving for most of the day. so we group-voted to move forward. Kuro picked up Doni and threw him as far into the woods away from Kirara and the group as she could. Then ditched Doni because she wasn't gonna stay friends with someone trying to invite death on themselves. the group is still in the town but getting ready to leave. Kuro is with Rei, Meara and Cristina away from the group.)

Aaron775 said:
(So im just all alone in the woods with no one near me while u guys go on a big great adventure. That's cool)
(no one is on a big adventure... Masaru, kirara, Mia, Nic and the rest of the group are heading to Masaru's home. Kuro, Rei, Cristina and Meara are the ones on an adventure. they are about to raid an elven ruin.)

Doni woke up from the woods after being knocked out from. "I thought I could trust kuro out of any of those snakes but even she is a backstabber, well now that I know I can't trust any of them I know what I have to do now." Doni said to himself as he got up and walked.

Last edited by a moderator:
(You all left now im all alone, I was busy the whole day I left the house at 6:30am and came back at 10:00 and went to sleep. Have patience next time people)

Aaron775 said:
(You all left now im all alone, I was busy the whole day I left the house at 6:30am and came back at 10:00 and went to sleep. Have patience next time people)
(its your responsibility to inform us about being gone for so long. we are not mind readers nor do we know what you are doing each day.)

(I woke up with a panic attack. ;-; )

Malvo huffed softly, deciding to stick with this group. He was safe here, until the day he'll run into his brother and the others again... So long as Dei-Loki didn't do anything stupid. That possibility entered his mind the moment he felt some of his energy being taken from him, followed by a feeling of anger that he'd gotten out of no where. He said nothing about, this, though. Nothing but a slight wince was seen.

@Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

A gentle laugh emerged from Meara that would be followed by her words out of explanation. "It's out of respect. Every creature of high power deserves it... So long as they aren't trying to tear your throat out in the process."

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Aaron775 said:
(So do I have to quit the rp now? Since im out of the picture)
(your not out of the picture.... -_- just make your way to either the group or to Kuro's new group.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](holy shit, you okay?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. :/ It's just what I get for missing a day of medication. It went away, thankfully.)

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Yeah. :/ It's just what I get for missing a day of medication. It went away, thankfully.)
(panic attacks are freaking scary. i haven't had one personally, but i nearly lost my friend to one.)

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Well, I am glad that you're okay. Make sure to remember meds. {Why do I feel like I'm acting as a Mom?})

Aaron775 said:
(Where are you guys at? And stop with the attitude)
(Everyone, let's just chill out. Masaru's group is still in the marketplace and Kuro's group, I believe is in the forest heading to Elven caves, right?)

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel](Tem flakes....2 Hp in every bite...)

[/QUOTE]
(Are you advertising Tem flakes now?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back