Indescribable (Closed)

Doni turned into a wolf in order to see if he could smell the people he came across, as he was running he smelt kuro's scent and ran in that direction. He didn't have revenge on his mind he just wanted to gain his ally back, as he got closer he jumped in front of the group with kuro before changing back human. "Hey kuro......and company." @Shiro kurogane @ whoever with her

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(I woke up with a panic attack. ;-; )
A gentle laugh emerged from Meara that would be followed by her words out of explanation. "It's out of respect. Every creature of high power deserves it... So long as they aren't trying to tear your throat out in the process."

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane
@xXLittleLokiXx[/URL]
Rei looked at Cristina like a deer caught in the headlights. It was obvious she was clueless. But that was kinda expected since she isn't from this world. "Ah... dragons? Or uh... goblins?" Rei listed some montero that were fairly common in other worlds too.

"Well I prefer sleeping to tearing out throats. plus killing without reason just makes you a beast." Kuro shrugged, not noticing her soft blush at hearing Meara's laugh. Seeing Don jump out of nowhere made her groan rather than surprise.

JayJin said:
"Yes, we're going to my home and Nicholas's home. We're heading back the way we came, so Malvo, maybe we can find your brother around that direction." Masaru began to walk in the direction that they came from.
@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx
Kirara nodded at Masaru before laying her head back on his back.

Comet said:
Mia Mia nodded, giving them a smile. "I get to see how others live now." She said, giving Kiaria a concerned look. Masaru didn't seem so concerned with it, but she'll help out soon.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

(I didn't know what all to say.;3;)
(I almost forgot about your other post.)

Nicholas walked behind Masaru and looked to Mia. "A grave is where we put our late family members to rest."

JayJin said:
(I almost forgot about your other post.)
Nicholas walked behind Masaru and looked to Mia. "A grave is where we put our late family members to rest."

(Lol, it's okay. I'll have her reply to this.)

Mia Mia made a "ohhhhh" noise, understanding what he said. "Back at home, if someone died, my dad would go and turn them into giant forest trees. It was a beautiful thing to watch." She explained, staying by his side. "It was so if the family was struggling without them, they could always go see the tree and see how well their family member is thriving and living as a tree. It makes everyone happy back at home."
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

"Why'd you toss me into the woods like I was ragdoll, that's no what friends do to the other friends, I never hit you or anything. This is bigger than going on little adventures but I guess you can't understand." @Shiro kurogane

Comet said:
(Lol, it's okay. I'll have her reply to this.)
Mia Mia made a "ohhhhh" noise, understanding what he said. "Back at home, if someone died, my dad would go and turn them into giant forest trees. It was a beautiful thing to watch." She explained, staying by his side. "It was so if the family was struggling without them, they could always go see the tree and see how well their family member is thriving and living as a tree. It makes everyone happy back at home."
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177
"That's beautiful. Masaru, we should do tha-" Masaru glanced back to Nicholas. "My Mother has been dead for centuries. Her skeleton has turned into dust, there's no point in it. We're going home to see your family anyways. I haven't been home in years and I don't care for it now." Nicholas frowned, "but, what about Yuki, and the rest of your friends." Masaru shook his head. "They're merely servants to me. They own the house practically, since I do not live there. They're fine without me."

Mia Mia gave Masaru a look and was going to say something but kept her mouth shut for his sake. Mia stayed by Nicholas's side, giving him a sympathetic look before continuing to follow them.

(I dunno what else to put.:3: I mean, I wanna further the ship but everything I think of is totally unlike Mia.)

Rei made her cards hover as they all aimed at Doni from various angles. She merely had reacted as Cristina had because she didn't want Cristina or anyone to be hurt.

"i threw you like a ragdoll because you were trying to start a fight with poeple far older and more powerfull than you!! if i hadn't done that than you would have died you moron!" Kuro retorted, still clearly pissed off about that.

@Heir of Dalania @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx

Kirara merely listened to Mia's tale of her father turning people into trees back home. It sounded like a stupid ploy to give people some level of relief. Too bad that bullshit wouldn't work here, it would actually likely have the opposite effect. Yeah she was being negative so what?

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Comet said:
Mia Mia gave Masaru a look and was going to say something but kept her mouth shut for his sake. Mia stayed by Nicholas's side, giving him a sympathetic look before continuing to follow them.

(I dunno what else to put.:3: I mean, I wanna further the ship but everything I think of is totally unlike Mia.)
(I mean, if you really wanted to ship them, you can either go the innocent, Mia way or the 180 turn around. Which means she listens to Masaru too much about everything and then she uses it on Nicholas, not knowing of what they actually mean. I don't know, I just would find it hilarious.

Mia: Hey, wanna get freaky?

Nicholas looks at her in complete shock: W-What!?

Mia: Yeah, Masaru says that I should say it to you to make you happy. What does it mean?

Nicholas: Masaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're dead!)

Masaru made it into the forest and looked back. The town's people stayed in the town, afraid to come near them. "Come on, I remember that a ship will be coming soon to take us across the ocean. There we can walk a few more days until we get to home."

(I would find it hilarious too. xD Masaru trying to teach her things then Mia trying to see if it works. xD Fantastic.

I'm gonna wait to reply until the others do. @JayJin)

(Did everyone die? What kinda cookies do you guys want at your funerals? Of course, you can't eat them, but for guests, y'know?)

JayJin said:
(Did everyone die? What kinda cookies do you guys want at your funerals? Of course, you can't eat them, but for guests, y'know?)
(welp im waiting for littleloki, comet is too. plus im at the dmv with a friend while he does his driver's test)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](welp im waiting for littleloki, comet is too. plus im at the dmv with a friend while he does his driver's test)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah, I see. Okay, I'll wait. Kinda of.)

(Im booooored

tumblr_mk3wy3nTn21r1b6f8o1_400.gif
)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Im booooored
tumblr_mk3wy3nTn21r1b6f8o1_400.gif
)

[/QUOTE]
(You're so bored that you became HowtoBasic. Congrats.)

(Back, for now. Sorry for the wait. ;-; )

Malvo listened to the group, staying silent as he'd continued to feel the result of his 'brother's' actions. Still, he followed after the group. Hoping his silence wasn't too off-putting.

@Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Meara went to reply to Kuro before shifting her attention to Doni. Hearing about such trouble was enough to make her glare to the male, and it normally took her a lot to do this. It was almost as if she had an instant dislike for the guy.

@Aaron775, @Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

JayJin said:
(I mean, if you really wanted to ship them, you can either go the innocent, Mia way or the 180 turn around. Which means she listens to Masaru too much about everything and then she uses it on Nicholas, not knowing of what they actually mean. I don't know, I just would find it hilarious.
Mia: Hey, wanna get freaky?

Nicholas looks at her in complete shock: W-What!?

Mia: Yeah, Masaru says that I should say it to you to make you happy. What does it mean?

Nicholas: Masaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're dead!)

Masaru made it into the forest and looked back. The town's people stayed in the town, afraid to come near them. "Come on, I remember that a ship will be coming soon to take us across the ocean. There we can walk a few more days until we get to home."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Back, for now. Sorry for the wait. ;-; )
Malvo listened to the group, staying silent as he'd continued to feel the result of his 'brother's' actions. Still, he followed after the group. Hoping his silence wasn't too off-putting.

@Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Meara went to reply to Kuro before shifting her attention to Doni. Hearing about such trouble was enough to make her glare to the male, and it normally took her a lot to do this. It was almost as if she had an instant dislike for the guy.

@Aaron775, @Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane
(I'm continuing.)

Mia Mia nodded to Masaru and looked at Kiaria. She knew Masaru wouldn't be doing that if he didn't care for her. She was lucky to ride on someone's back and not have to walk...

She looked at Nicholas who was at her side and huffed, walking around him to a tree. She stopped for a minute, touching her hand to it to make a few strawberries grow and a weird type of leaf. She picked it all before walking over to Kiaria and handing it to her.

"Eat the leaves first. They'll taste bad, but it'll help with the feeling weak and the dizziness. Eat the strawberries so it'll stay down and it won't be as strong." She told her with a kind smile before slowing down to walk beside Nicholas again.
@Shiro kurogane @JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx @CERBERUS177

Rei gingerly touched Cristina's arm and pointed ahead of them. "c-can we go? while that guy is distracted?" She half-pleaded, not liking the guy... mostly because he was yelling at the new girl who'd joined them.

Kuro watched Meara's face for a mintue before poking the kitsune's shoulder to get her attention. "come on, lets just go..?" It was only half-suggestion. Kuro still didn't have the patience for Doni's stupidity.

@Heir of Dalania @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx

Kirara looked at Mia weakly and nodded. She did as instructed but nearly puked from the acidy taste of the leaves. The strawberries helped some but the taste didn't fully leave her tongue. ".....thanks... Mia..." She finally said, truly thankful but still feeling like shit.

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back