Indescribable (Closed)

Nia looked at Akumu and shrugged, going back to playing with Blake and James. "Their so cute" she said in red text wtf I didnt click this. Letting Blake tug her hair with an "ow, strong grip..."

"Great then let's go talk to the Queen. C'mon Sis. Also, since it's been a while." Misaki clasped his hands with a smile. He went over, hugging Yuki and Yuki hugged him back. Misaki then whipped towards Masaru with his smile growing. "Give me a hug, baby brother. Besides, I heard you were lookin' for kids. The luck. Thanks to a little birdie .. . . or should i say cat who told me." Masaru squinted as he carried each baby closer to his chest. Gypsy appeared on Misaki's shoulders. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Massssssy~. Long time no seeeeeeeeee~." The cat licked its paw before stretching on Misaki's shoulder.

Masaru ignored the cat and the idiot, looking to Katsumi instead. "So, how long have you had these babies? Do you even have a name for them?" She shook her head. "Only for a week. Misaki and I realized that we couldn't deal with children with or without a place to call our own. So we decided to find Yuki. Which is easy, since her powers blast far beyond the dimensions in space and time. Once we got here, we realized that you had posters all around the place, asking for any orphanages to give a message to. Your luck, we have the babies. One's a girl, one's a boy. I think they're on a few weeks old from what we could tell. Their spirits smell extremely young." Misaki sighed, interrupting her. "Come on, we gotta find the Queen. Where's the Queen, if i may ask?"

"They're adorable..." Dei-Loki quietly spoke, looking from the little ones to Masaru before looking to Adrian as he made his way over.

"She should be in our room, I think. She wanted to clean up a bit and she refused t' have the servants do it. Come on." Adrian spoke after taking a curious peek at the babies before leading the way to the stairs.

Nia looked at Akumu and shrugged, going back to playing with Blake and James. "Their so cute" she said in red text wtf I didnt click this. Letting Blake tug her hair with an "ow, strong grip..."

Akumu shrugged as well and then chuckled, cleaning James up.

"They're adorable..." Dei-Loki quietly spoke, looking from the little ones to Masaru before looking to Adrian as he made his way over.

"She should be in our room, I think. She wanted to clean up a bit and she refused t' have the servants do it. Come on." Adrian spoke after taking a curious peek at the babies before leading the way to the stairs.

Akumu shrugged as well and then chuckled, cleaning James up.

Katsumi followed after Adrian. Misaki, on the other hand, stayed by Masaru's side, but a few feet away from the punches that Masaru might cause. "Sooooooo . . . I heard that you had a soulbonding just a week ago, eh? That means, that someone, in this room, is your soulmate. That's a big thing, baby brother. And i would have to say, that the most scent i get off of you, is that of you and hiiiiiim. Hi, i'm Misaki Oshiro! The third oldest Oshiro in the family." He raised his hand out for Dei to shake it, but immediately winced in pain as one of Masaru's tails gave an Indian burn to his arm before pushing him to the ground. "You touch him, you die, Mi-sa-ki." He stood in front of Dei now, caring the babies closely. "I thank you for the babies, but I wish for you to burn with Satan." Misaki scoffed then pouted. Masaru turned his back to Misaki, looking to Dei. "Whatya think, Squishy? Are these the ones that you want?" He looked down, adoring the small tiny animal ears, to the mischievous glint to their eyes and small smile on their young faces.

Nia kissed Akumu on his cheek "Im so happy we did this" she said with a smile. Looking over to the babies with a proud smile.

Katsumi followed after Adrian. Misaki, on the other hand, stayed by Masaru's side, but a few feet away from the punches that Masaru might cause. "Sooooooo . . . I heard that you had a soulbonding just a week ago, eh? That means, that someone, in this room, is your soulmate. That's a big thing, baby brother. And i would have to say, that the most scent i get off of you, is that of you and hiiiiiim. Hi, i'm Misaki Oshiro! The third oldest Oshiro in the family." He raised his hand out for Dei to shake it, but immediately winced in pain as one of Masaru's tails gave an Indian burn to his arm before pushing him to the ground. "You touch him, you die, Mi-sa-ki." He stood in front of Dei now, caring the babies closely. "I thank you for the babies, but I wish for you to burn with Satan." Misaki scoffed then pouted. Masaru turned his back to Misaki, looking to Dei. "Whatya think, Squishy? Are these the ones that you want?" He looked down, adoring the small tiny animal ears, to the mischievous glint to their eyes and small smile on their young faces.

Dei-Loki was going to harmlessly give a shake of the hand before blinking once Misaki was on the ground. This blinking, of course, occurred rapidly a few times before he'd look to the small babies in Masaru's arms. His heart instantly having melted at the sight as he softly moved to ever so gently gently poke one of their cheeks. A warm smile clearly present on Dei-Loki's face. "I think they're perfect, Grumpytails... absolutely perfect..."

Nia kissed Akumu on his cheek "Im so happy we did this" she said with a smile. Looking over to the babies with a proud smile.

Akumu smiled widely from the kiss before returning the gesture. His tail lightly thumping against the chair as he glanced to the itty bitties. "I am, too. I never thought I'd be a father..."

Akumu smiled widely from the kiss before returning the gesture. His tail lightly thumping against the chair as he glanced to the itty bitties. "I am, too. I never thought I'd be a father..."
"Still worried you wont be able to hadle it?" She said, damnit not again. *ahem* She said rubbing his ears.

Dei-Loki was going to harmlessly give a shake of the hand before blinking once Misaki was on the ground. This blinking, of course, occurred rapidly a few times before he'd look to the small babies in Masaru's arms. His heart instantly having melted at the sight as he softly moved to ever so gently gently poke one of their cheeks. A warm smile clearly present on Dei-Loki's face. "I think they're perfect, Grumpytails... absolutely perfect..."

"Yeah? Good. I really really already love them. This is amazing. Oh, we need names. I already got their rooms made. Took a while to sneak all those things through, but i did it." He smiled. Misaki stood up, frowning. "Ya really going to ignore me?" Masaru turned, "if you wake up these precious angels with your big mouth, then i'm going to do more than ignore you." He growled.

"Still worried you wont be able to hadle it?" She said, damnit not again. *ahem* She said rubbing his ears.

Akumu leaned into the ear rubbing with a smile. "I have my doubts... but I think I'll manage."

"Yeah? Good. I really really already love them. This is amazing. Oh, we need names. I already got their rooms made. Took a while to sneak all those things through, but i did it." He smiled. Misaki stood up, frowning. "Ya really going to ignore me?" Masaru turned, "if you wake up these precious angels with your big mouth, then i'm going to do more than ignore you." He growled.

Dei-Loki tried to ignore the conflict going on, pondering on names as he'd softly nuzzle the two of them. "... I have a name fer the girl, I think, if you don't have one."

Akumu leaned into the ear rubbing with a smile. "I have my doubts... but I think I'll manage."

Dei-Loki tried to ignore the conflict going on, pondering on names as he'd softly nuzzle the two of them. "... I have a name fer the girl, I think, if you don't have one."

"Go ahead, tell me." He smiled.

"Go ahead, tell me." He smiled.

"Well, how about Meara?" Dei-Loki would suggest, looking up at him with a smile on his face, only to pause when he spotted Malvo at the top of the stairs.

"Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois, I can tolerate yer secrecy NO LONGER!" Malvo spoke, sliding down the railing past Adrian and the others as she stopped a few feet away from Dei, not noticing the little ones. "Prepare to die!"

Dei-Loki raises his brows, and a bit more when Malvo pointed her dagger in Dei's direction. Dei-Loki stared for a moment, being sure to lead her away from the babies so they wouldn't get scared as he then drew his own dagger. "Yer on, little Dorchadas!"

"Well, how about Meara?" Dei-Loki would suggest, looking up at him with a smile on his face, only to pause when he spotted Malvo at the top of the stairs.

"Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois, I can tolerate yer secrecy NO LONGER!" Malvo spoke, sliding down the railing past Adrian and the others as she stopped a few feet away from Dei, not noticing the little ones. "Prepare to die!"

Dei-Loki raises his brows, and a bit more when Malvo pointed her dagger in Dei's direction. Dei-Loki stared for a moment, being sure to lead her away from the babies so they wouldn't get scared as he then drew his own dagger. "Yer on, little Dorchadas!"

Masaru turned slightly to watch with a smile. Misaki sighed with a pout. "Why can't we have nice things like that?" Masaru squinted back to Misaki. "Because if we got into a knife fight, I would purposely stab you in the gun multiple times until you bleed to death." Misaki smiled. "You're so mean to me." Masaru shrugged. "I wouldn't have to be if you never came back in my life again." That caused Misaki to roll his eyes again.

Katsumi came down the stairs extraordinarily fast. "We are going to be the guards of palace until we find a place." Misaki cracked his knuckles. "Sweet, Masaru, if we get any bad people you should come out and kick as- butt with us." Masaru's eyebrow quirk. "How about no, and say we did?"

Masaru turned slightly to watch with a smile. Misaki sighed with a pout. "Why can't we have nice things like that?" Masaru squinted back to Misaki. "Because if we got into a knife fight, I would purposely stab you in the gun multiple times until you bleed to death." Misaki smiled. "You're so mean to me." Masaru shrugged. "I wouldn't have to be if you never came back in my life again." That caused Misaki to roll his eyes again.

Katsumi came down the stairs extraordinarily fast. "We are going to be the guards of palace until we find a place." Misaki cracked his knuckles. "Sweet, Masaru, if we get any bad people you should come out and kick as- butt with us." Masaru's eyebrow quirk. "How about no, and say we did?"

"Ready!?" Dei-Loki grinned, narrowing his eyes.

"Go!" The two would carefully circle each other, making jabs as they'd glare and growl.

Fenrir pocketed his hands, making his way over as he cocked his head. "OOOOOOOOOO, they're at it again!"

"Ready!?" Dei-Loki grinned, narrowing his eyes.

"Go!" The two would carefully circle each other, making jabs as they'd glare and growl.

Fenrir pocketed his hands, making his way over as he cocked his head. "OOOOOOOOOO, they're at it again!"

Yuki clapped her hands and patted Dei and Malvo's butts to outside. "Out out, widdle kiddies. No knife fights inside. Go play on the broken logs in the forest."

Yuki clapped her hands and patted Dei and Malvo's butts to outside. "Out out, widdle kiddies. No knife fights inside. Go play on the broken logs in the forest."

Malvo blinked at this, looking up and over to Yuki before then glancing to Dei with a smirk. "Whaddya say, little Loki?"

Dei-Loki went to agree, but then paused as he glanced to the two little ones in Masaru's arms. "... I would, but I've got a couple of little fluff balls t' get t' know."

Malvo blinked a few times at this, looking over to the babies before instantly sheathing her dagger before heading over to look. "AWWWWWW! Oh gods, they're adorable!"

Malvo blinked at this, looking up and over to Yuki before then glancing to Dei with a smirk. "Whaddya say, little Loki?"

Dei-Loki went to agree, but then paused as he glanced to the two little ones in Masaru's arms. "... I would, but I've got a couple of little fluff balls t' get t' know."

Malvo blinked a few times at this, looking over to the babies before instantly sheathing her dagger before heading over to look. "AWWWWWW! Oh gods, they're adorable!"

"You just know notice these bundles of wolf adorableness? Yeah, this one is Meara, and this little guy is . . . Abel. Yeah, Abel. Whatcha think, Squish?"

"You just know notice these bundles of wolf adorableness? Yeah, this one is Meara, and this little guy is . . . Abel. Yeah, Abel. Whatcha think, Squish?"

Malvo would awe once more, Dei-Loki smiling proudly as he gave a nod. "I think the name suits him."

"Wait... Wait! Did y' both finally decide t' adopt!?" Malvo spoke in question, her eyes full of excitement. "Oh, gods, please say yes!"

Malvo would awe once more, Dei-Loki smiling proudly as he gave a nod. "I think the name suits him."

"Wait... Wait! Did y' both finally decide t' adopt!?" Malvo spoke in question, her eyes full of excitement. "Oh, gods, please say yes!"

Masaru gave a heart warming laugh and then nodded. "Yeah, meet another new edition to the family. Two editions actually. Meara, and Abel. These are also your niece and nephew."

Masaru gave a heart warming laugh and then nodded. "Yeah, meet another new edition to the family. Two editions actually. Meara, and Abel. These are also your niece and nephew."

"I've got even more kids to be an auntie to!" Malvo exclaimed, softly rubbing Abel and Meara's cheeks. "Gods, this family is growing fast. I love it. I'm willing t' help y' guys any way I can. I hope ya know this." She then pivoted, hugging Dei-Loki tightly. "Little brothers grow up so fast!"

"Yer only a couple of minutes older than me!" Dei-Loki huffed, but smiled and hugged her back.

"Still! So proud." Malvo smiled, kissing his head as Dei-Loki grimaced.

"Aaaaaaagh! No! I don't need Malvo germs! Halp! Haaaaaalp!"

Heading down the stairs had been Adrian's followed by Zuzana. Smiles on their faces as they seemed to be dressed up.

"We need to borrow the grand babies fer a bit." Adrian spoke, smiling as Zuzana would nod.

"We're planning to take them all out to get photos." Zuzu would add.

"I've got even more kids to be an auntie to!" Malvo exclaimed, softly rubbing Abel and Meara's cheeks. "Gods, this family is growing fast. I love it. I'm willing t' help y' guys any way I can. I hope ya know this." She then pivoted, hugging Dei-Loki tightly. "Little brothers grow up so fast!"

"Yer only a couple of minutes older than me!" Dei-Loki huffed, but smiled and hugged her back.

Heading down the stairs had been Adrian's followed by Zuzana. Smiles on their faces as they seemed to be dressed up.

"We need to borrow the grand babies fer a bit." Adrian spoke, smiling as Zuzana would nod.

"Thats okay, just make sure they come back by 6"

"Uhhh . . . . okay, i guess i can let go of these gems for just a bit. A bit. And make copies for me. I want copies." Masaru nuzzled Meara's forehead gently with his nose. He got a small yawn out of her, which was followed by a yawn from Abel, and that was when his heart immediately dropped. "Please, please take them. Take them now before I keep them by my side forever and ever." Pure terror on his face as he fell deeper into the well of abandonment issues with the children.

"Uhhh . . . . okay, i guess i can let go of these gems for just a bit. A bit. And make copies for me. I want copies." Masaru nuzzled Meara's forehead gently with his nose. He got a small yawn out of her, which was followed by a yawn from Abel, and that was when his heart immediately dropped. "Please, please take them. Take them now before I keep them by my side forever and ever." Pure terror on his face as he fell deeper into the well of abandonment issues with the children.

"Will do." Zuzana would softly lift Abel and Meara, Adrian having lifted Blake and James as Zuzu would look to Masaru with a knowing, motherly smile. "Ohhh, Masaru. We'll have them back before you know it. And, don't worry. We'll make sure to get plenty of copies."

Dei-Loki, whom was feeling that same pit in his stomach, went to Masaru's side and brought a comforting arm around him as soon as Malvo had released him from her grip.

"Will do." Zuzana would softly lift Abel and Meara, Adrian having lifted Blake and James as Zuzu would look to Masaru with a knowing, motherly smile. "Ohhh, Masaru. We'll have them back before you know it. And, don't worry. We'll make sure to get plenty of copies."

Dei-Loki, whom was feeling that same pit in his stomach, went to Masaru's side and brought a comforting arm around him as soon as Malvo had released him from her grip.

Masaru turned back towards Dei, groaning into his shoulder. He then regained his mind back, looking over the twins before kissing their heads. "I love you both. Alright, i'm ready." He turned dramatically away, shielding his eyes from their adorableness.

Masaru turned back towards Dei, groaning into his shoulder. He then regained his mind back, looking over the twins before kissing their heads. "I love you both. Alright, i'm ready." He turned dramatically away, shielding his eyes from their adorableness.

Dei-Loki moved forward, kissing their noses before hugging Masaru tightly. "Go. Go before I start to cry."

Adrian watched the both of them, smiling softly before having led the way out. Zuzana following.

Dei-Loki moved forward, kissing their noses before hugging Masaru tightly. "Go. Go before I start to cry."

Adrian watched the both of them, smiling softly before having led the way out. Zuzana following.

Masaru bit his bottom lip as he heard the door shut. "Our babies. We just had them. and now . . .. now they're goooooooooone. . . . now you!" He turned towards Misaki who yelped while he was rummaging through the fridge. "You need to pay." Masaru moved a foot closer, Misaki moved a foot back. "Don't be like that. It was a one time thing! I swear!" Masaru moved again, Misaki moved back. "You. Stole. More than a billion dollars from me! And. You. Took. My baby. MY BIKE AND LEFT IT AT THE AIRPORT WHERE IT WAS TRASHED AND IT COULD NOT BE FIXED!" Misaki gulped as he noticed how close he was to the wall and how close Masaru was getting. "Listen . . . it won't happened again. I just needed it. To have fun, y'know? Stop being such a stick in the mud, baby bro!" Masaru growled before regaining his composure with a creepy smile, and a sickening, psychotic chuckle. "Ahhhh. . . you're right. I'll stop being a stick in the mud. So whatcha say, Mi-sa-ki?" Misaki's eyes widen before he booked out of the palace's back doors. "MISAKIIIIIIIII!" Masaru disappeared into the shadows. After a few seconds, you could hear a few skin on skin contact punches and kicks before Misaki called Uncle which lead to nothing but Masaru giving Misaki more pain.

Katsumi sighed as she stood next to Yuki. "Boys will be boys." Yuki nodded. "You can say that again. Once an Oshiro boy, always an Oshiro boy."

Masaru bit his bottom lip as he heard the door shut. "Our babies. We just had them. and now . . .. now they're goooooooooone. . . . now you!" He turned towards Misaki who yelped while he was rummaging through the fridge. "You need to pay." Masaru moved a foot closer, Misaki moved a foot back. "Don't be like that. It was a one time thing! I swear!" Masaru moved again, Misaki moved back. "You. Stole. More than a billion dollars from me! And. You. Took. My baby. MY BIKE AND LEFT IT AT THE AIRPORT WHERE IT WAS TRASHED AND IT COULD NOT BE FIXED!" Misaki gulped as he noticed how close he was to the wall and how close Masaru was getting. "Listen . . . it won't happened again. I just needed it. To have fun, y'know? Stop being such a stick in the mud, baby bro!" Masaru growled before regaining his composure with a creepy smile, and a sickening, psychotic chuckle. "Ahhhh. . . you're right. I'll stop being a stick in the mud. So whatcha say, Mi-sa-ki?" Misaki's eyes widen before he booked out of the palace's back doors. "MISAKIIIIIIIII!" Masaru disappeared into the shadows. After a few seconds, you could hear a few skin on skin contact punches and kicks before Misaki called Uncle which lead to nothing but Masaru giving Misaki more pain.

Katsumi sighed as she stood next to Yuki. "Boys will be boys." Yuki nodded. "You can say that again. Once an Oshiro boy, always an Oshiro boy."

Dei-Loki watched them go, gently having sighed before he moved to the door to watch. Fenrir following as he propped himself in the doorway. His gaze traveling down to Dei-Loki. "Remember when we used t' beat the hell outta each other like that? Now ya just toss threats my way."

"Keep speaking and I'll set y' on fire." Dei-Loki growled in response.

"See?" Fenrir sighed, poking the top of Dei-Loki's head, right between the ears as he closed his eyes. "We need t' do something fun. Like... sort through stuff. Ya know, good ol' nostalgia. OH! The old attic!"

Dei-Loki paused, turning his head as he narrowed his eyes in Fenrir's direction. "No."

"Ohhh, come on. Is little Loki a little scared pupper? Little chicken pupper~? Don't worry, big brother Fenrir will protect y', oh runt of the shadow litter~"

Dei-Loki continued to squint. "I'm not a chicken pupper! AND I DON'T NEED Y' T' PROTECT ME. C'MON, MASARU, WE'RE GOING T' THE ATTIC!"

Malvo blinked, lowering an ear as she sighed and watched - also beside Yuki. "Must run in the male genes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back