Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu glanced over to Nia, a warm smile on his face as he softly chuckled. "... How y' feelin', sugar cookie?"

Dei-Loki followed Masaru out, his free hand resting at his side as they had made it out into the waiting room. As he'd listen, he would slowly lift his brows. "... Are y' suggesting what I think yer suggesting?" He smiled a bit. "Because, if it is... I'd love kids."

Masaru's eyes lit up. "Really? Like now? Can we start looking now? When we get home and get Nia time to get switched, can we start looking?" Something seemed to gloss Masaru's eyes as his hands shook.

Masaru's eyes lit up. "Really? Like now? Can we start looking now? When we get home and get Nia time to get switched, can we start looking?" Something seemed to gloss Masaru's eyes as his hands shook.

Dei-Loki laughed, his smile growing on his face as he closed his eyes. "Of course, as soon as we get back t' the palace."

"Im alright now. Better than alright. I mean... I'm a mom, so."

Akumu chuckled and kissed her head. "Y' are. And ya did great."

Dei-Loki laughed, his smile growing on his face as he closed his eyes. "Of course, as soon as we get back t' the palace."

Akumu chuckled and kissed her head. "Y' are. And ya did great."

Masaru eyes completely glazed over and slowly began to turn slightly red as he bit his inner cheek. "You make me the most happiest man in the world. You don't know how long i've waited to ask that. I love you. Ah Gods, I love you." He pulled Dei into a tight hug, silently crying as a huge childish smile stayed on his face.

Masaru eyes completely glazed over and slowly began to turn slightly red as he bit his inner cheek. "You make me the most happiest man in the world. You don't know how long i've waited to ask that. I love you. Ah Gods, I love you." He pulled Dei into a tight hug, silently crying as a huge childish smile stayed on his face.

Dei-Loki returned the tight hug, his tail wagging in this process. Reaching up to rub his back. "I love y', too."

Dei-Loki returned the tight hug, his tail wagging in this process. Reaching up to rub his back. "I love y', too."

Masaru wiped away his tears when he stood back up. He then jumped around Dei as if springs were in his shoes. "This is amazing. I can't wait. But for now, we'll keep it quiet. It's Nia's day after all. But a few days from now, we'll tell them okay?" His smile seemed to grow brighter and happier.

Masaru wiped away his tears when he stood back up. He then jumped around Dei as if springs were in his shoes. "This is amazing. I can't wait. But for now, we'll keep it quiet. It's Nia's day after all. But a few days from now, we'll tell them okay?" His smile seemed to grow brighter and happier.

Dei-Loki would nod, his head following Masaru as he'd hop around. A chuckle escaping him as he closed his eyes once more. "That's fine by me. Aaah, my parents will be so haaapppyyyyyy!"

Dei-Loki would nod, his head following Masaru as he'd hop around. A chuckle escaping him as he closed his eyes once more. "That's fine by me. Aaah, my parents will be so haaapppyyyyyy!"

"I hope so. Now shhhhhhh, let's go in." Masaru opened the door for Dei, the smile still huge on his face.

"I hope so. Now shhhhhhh, let's go in." Masaru opened the door for Dei, the smile still huge on his face.

Dei-Loki nodded quickly, heading back into the room as he'd pocket his hands with a smile.

Nia closed her eyes with a smirk "I'd say "the couldn't have been born to a better family" but Masaru is here. Worst uncle. 0/10" she said with a laugh "Kidding, I'm just kidding, you seem to care alot about them. Thats all I can ask for."

(TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME SKAP to a few days later. Say about a week later.)

Masaru looked at all the flyers he got from the town. They had a few orphanages around that they could go to, but something wield him to wait. He looked to Dei who was in their room, doing something. "You ready to tell them today? I feel like it's time."

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

(TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME SKAP to a few days later. Say about a week later.)

Masaru looked at all the flyers he got from the town. They had a few orphanages around that they could go to, but something wield him to wait. He looked to Dei who was in their room, doing something. "You ready to tell them today? I feel like it's time."

Dei-Loki looked up at the sound of Masaru's voice, pouring food into the bowl for Gizmo, with the little fox on his shoulder. "Now?" Dei-Loki blinked, making his way over after setting the food dish on the floor for Gizmo. "Have we found a place?"

-------------------
Akumu had been watching Adrian feed the twins, a smile on his face as he looked to their messy faces.

"You're wearing more than you've eaten, guys." Adrian smiled, looking between the two. James splashing the food a bit as Adrian cooed. "Aaahhhh, gods. Grandbabies." ;w;

Dei-Loki looked up at the sound of Masaru's voice, pouring food into the bowl for Gizmo, with the little fox on his shoulder. "Now?" Dei-Loki blinked, making his way over after setting the food dish on the floor for Gizmo. "Have we found a place?"

-------------------
Akumu had been watching Adrian feed the twins, a smile on his face as he looked to their messy faces.

"You're wearing more than you've eaten, guys." Adrian smiled, looking between the two. James splashing the food a bit as Adrian cooed. "Aaahhhh, gods. Grandbabies." ;w;

"Not reaaaaaally, but. . . maybe they can help us. I don't know. It's just hard to choose. So many kids that need a home, but something doesn't feel right. I feel like we have to wait for something."

Nia watched them with a smile "your welcome" she said feeding Blake "looks like you have some manners, unlike you bro-" Blake spit up a bit "nevermind"

Last edited:
"Not reaaaaaally, but. . . maybe they can help us. I don't know. It's just hard to choose. So many kids that need a home, but something doesn't feel right. I feel like we have to wait for something."

Dei-Loki cocked his head slightly at that, heading over as he shrugged. "Well, whatever it is, I'm fine with telling them now, if you are."

Nia watched them with a smile "your welcome" she said feeding Blake "looks like you have some manners, unlike you bro-" Blake spit up a bit "nevermind"

"Thank you for the glorious gift that is grandchildren." Adrian glanced to Nia, as well as Akumu before glancing to Blake and laughing gently before moving and softly wiping the spit up off with a cloth. "So, it's been a few days, how's the parenting life treating you both?"

"Thank you for the glorious gift that is grandchildren." Adrian glanced to Nia, as well as Akumu before glancing to Blake and laughing gently before moving and softly wiping the spit up off with a cloth. "So, it's been a few days, how's the parenting life treating you both?"
"It's been a few days? I haven't slept." She said with a laugh. "I've been staying up just to watch them"

Dei-Loki cocked his head slightly at that, heading over as he shrugged. "Well, whatever it is, I'm fine with telling them now, if you are."

"Then let's go!" Masaru took Dei's hand and ran to the group. He then brushed himself off, trying his best not to look so antsy. He clasped his hands together and walked in to the room where they were all at. "Heeeeeeey guys, we got some important announcement to tell you all. After a whole week of having these two cuties around, and seeing what it's like to kinda be a parent. Dei and I decided that we are . . . ready to adopt." His smile grew at the words, his tails wagging quickly.

"It's been a few days? I haven't slept." She said with a laugh. "I've been staying up just to watch them"
"Then let's go!" Masaru took Dei's hand and ran to the group. He then brushed himself off, trying his best not to look so antsy. He clasped his hands together and walked in to the room where they were all at. "Heeeeeeey guys, we got some important announcement to tell you all. After a whole week of having these two cuties around, and seeing what it's like to kinda be a parent. Dei and I decided that we are . . . ready to adopt." His smile grew at the words, his tails wagging quickly.

"Zuzana and I could always watch them so you could sleep? We wouldn't mind! And I'm sure these two wouldn't either. No you wouldn't~." Adrian crouched a bit, looking between them both. "I'm sure you'd love time with grandpapa Dee-Dee and gramma Zuzu, wouldn't you?" He then looked up once Masaru and Dei-Loki made their way in, his eyes lighting up at the idea as he grinned. "More grandbabies!?"

Dei-Loki, at Masaru's side, would smile brightly as he kept a hold of Masaru's hand. "Yes, dad. More grandbabies."

Adrian grinned, heading over as he brought his arms around the two. "Yer trying to kill me with gifts. I get it. You all can't wait t' sit on the throne so you overload yer old man with precious creatures."

Dei-Loki laughed, looking up at him. "Dad, y' died from adorableness LOOOOOOONG before we all decided to give y' grandkids. Don't think I don't remember our childhood."

"... You've made yer point." Adrian blinked, soon snickering as he patted their backs. "Congratulations! If y' need any help with the process, just let us know. Could easily pull a few strings here and there."

"Little Loki with kids... Dei, you pretty much are a kid." Akumu grinned, biting back a snicker.

"That only means I'll connect t' them better. Nia's the same way and she's doin' alright thus far!"

"Zuzana and I could always watch them so you could sleep? We wouldn't mind! And I'm sure these two wouldn't either. No you wouldn't~." Adrian crouched a bit, looking between them both. "I'm sure you'd love time with grandpapa Dee-Dee and gramma Zuzu, wouldn't you?" He then looked up once Masaru and Dei-Loki made their way in, his eyes lighting up at the idea as he grinned. "More grandbabies!?"

Dei-Loki, at Masaru's side, would smile brightly as he kept a hold of Masaru's hand. "Yes, dad. More grandbabies."

Adrian grinned, heading over as he brought his arms around the two. "Yer trying to kill me with gifts. I get it. You all can't wait t' sit on the throne so you overload yer old man with precious creatures."

Dei-Loki laughed, looking up at him. "Dad, y' died from adorableness LOOOOOOONG before we all decided to give y' grandkids. Don't think I don't remember our childhood."

"... You've made yer point." Adrian blinked, soon snickering as he patted their backs. "Congratulations! If y' need any help with the process, just let us know. Could easily pull a few strings here and there."

"Little Loki with kids... Dei, you pretty much are a kid." Akumu grinned, biting back a snicker.

"That only means I'll connect t' them better. Nia's the same way and she's doin' alright thus far!"
"You two are going to adopt?! Oooh! How exciting! I have questions though... what gender, and what race? I'd love to see more elves around" she said crossing her arms over her chest with a smug smile.
Forever J Forever J

"You two are going to adopt?! Oooh! How exciting! I have questions though... what gender, and what race? I'd love to see more elves around" she said crossing her arms over her chest with a smug smile.
Forever J Forever J

"We have no idea yet. I feel like . . . like i have to wait for something." The doorbell rung right after he said that. Yuki stood up, waving to anyone else who was trying to get up. "I got it." She disappeared before coming back a minute later, her eyes widen as she blocked the doorway. "Now Masaru, remember, there are children here." He squinted before his fire lit in his eyes at the sight of Misaki. Katsumi was fine. But Mi-sa-ki! His eyes shifted from the smug smile on his big brother's face to two small, breathing things that Katsumi was carrying.

"Yuki, Massy, we kinda need you. Don't ask how we found you, we know people. Anyways, enough of the jibber jibbar take the babies." Misaki handed the babies from Katsumi to Masaru. His eyes widen. "Why do you two have babies with you?" Misaki rubbed the back of his head. "Some lady left a basket on our balcony in Italy. Then Marcos kicked us out for having the babies in his place. Can you believe that? Selfish pri-. So we were wo-." Masaru placed a free hand to Misaki's lips. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHhhhh. we will take the babies, but not you." Katsumi finally pitched in. "Masaru, we need you please. We need to spend just a little time until we get our feet back. Who's King Adrian? You." She looked to Adrian, leaning low to look into his eyes. "Please, we need a home dear sir. We'll clean." Misaki scoffed before shutting up at Katsumi's glare. "We'll clean. Just please, until we get our feet back." Masaru shook his head.

Forever J Forever J
"We have no idea yet. I feel like . . . like i have to wait for something." The doorbell rung right after he said that. Yuki stood up, waving to anyone else who was trying to get up. "I got it." She disappeared before coming back a minute later, her eyes widen as she blocked the doorway. "Now Masaru, remember, there are children here." He squinted before his fire lit in his eyes at the sight of Misaki. Katsumi was fine. But Mi-sa-ki! His eyes shifted from the smug smile on his big brother's face to two small, breathing things that Katsumi was carrying.

"Yuki, Massy, we kinda need you. Don't ask how we found you, we know people. Anyways, enough of the jibber jibbar take the babies." Misaki handed the babies from Katsumi to Masaru. His eyes widen. "Why do you two have babies with you?" Misaki rubbed the back of his head. "Some lady left a basket on our balcony in Italy. Then Marcos kicked us out for having the babies in his place. Can you believe that? Selfish pri-. So we were wo-." Masaru placed a free hand to Misaki's lips. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHhhhh. we will take the babies, but not you." Katsumi finally pitched in. "Masaru, we need you please. We need to spend just a little time until we get our feet back. Who's King Adrian? You." She looked to Adrian, leaning low to look into his eyes. "Please, we need a home dear sir. We'll clean." Misaki scoffed before shutting up at Katsumi's glare. "We'll clean. Just please, until we get our feet back." Masaru shook his head.

Dei-Loki would approach to look at the small bundles, his brows seeming to furrow slightly as his head would cock before noticing the dislike Masaru had towards the male. With a gentle exhale, he looked to his dad for an answer.

Adrian lifted a brow at the question, noting the fact the two were obviously unlined. So, his escape... was; "Have to run it by the Queen."

Dei-Loki would approach to look at the small bundles, his brows seeming to furrow slightly as his head would cock before noticing the dislike Masaru had towards the male. With a gentle exhale, he looked to his dad for an answer.

Adrian lifted a brow at the question, noting the fact the two were obviously unlined. So, his escape... was; "Have to run it by the Queen."

"Great then let's go talk to the Queen. C'mon Sis. Also, since it's been a while." Misaki clasped his hands with a smile. He went over, hugging Yuki and Yuki hugged him back. Misaki then whipped towards Masaru with his smile growing. "Give me a hug, baby brother. Besides, I heard you were lookin' for kids. The luck. Thanks to a little birdie .. . . or should i say cat who told me." Masaru squinted as he carried each baby closer to his chest. Gypsy appeared on Misaki's shoulders. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Massssssy~. Long time no seeeeeeeeee~." The cat licked its paw before stretching on Misaki's shoulder.

Masaru ignored the cat and the idiot, looking to Katsumi instead. "So, how long have you had these babies? Do you even have a name for them?" She shook her head. "Only for a week. Misaki and I realized that we couldn't deal with children with or without a place to call our own. So we decided to find Yuki. Which is easy, since her powers blast far beyond the dimensions in space and time. Once we got here, we realized that you had posters all around the place, asking for any orphanages to give a message to. Your luck, we have the babies. One's a girl, one's a boy. I think they're on a few weeks old from what we could tell. Their spirits smell extremely young." Misaki sighed, interrupting her. "Come on, we gotta find the Queen. Where's the Queen, if i may ask?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back