Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru walked in, but then was stopped when Yuki pulled at the back of his shirt's collared. He sighed, continued to walk with her right by him in case he lunged for the child. His heart stopped at the tiny babies. "One moment please." He left, shutting the door behind him before screaming into a pillow. He came back smiling. "Better. You guys can hold them first, i'm pretty sure i'm not letting them ago until i have to have to."
Nia looked at Blake for a time. "She has pointy little wolf ears, and a fluffy little tail." She poked her nose "boop. I wonder what kind of person you'll grow up to be..." Nia held up Blake to Masaru "you can hold her." She said with a smile.

"James has a good grip, yes he does~"
Akumu chuckled, wagging his tail as he kept a grin on his face. Crouching down for Dei-Loki and Malvo to see. Not to be demeaning, it was a true nice gesture.

Nia looked at Blake for a time. "She has pointy little
wolf ears, and a fluffy little tail." She poked her nose "boop. I wonder what kind of person you'll grow up to be..." Nia held up Blake to Masaru "you can hold her." She said with a smile.

While the twins took James, Masaru eyes widen at Blake. He took her into his arms and bit his inner cheek. "Hey kid, i'm your Uncle Massy. Now you may not understand me now, but you will sometime. But yeah . . . hey, you're going to like it here. Your Mom is a great woman who will love you and your Dad is an amazing guy. Sometimes, i'll be a grump to you, and i'll try not to be. I hope you'll never see the bad side of me, kid. And i hope i'll never see the bad side of you. And you listen right now. I'm going to spoil you with all my heart, no matter what your parents say. And we're going to be the best of friends, i hope. I'll give ya whatever you want, kid. I'll spoil you till no tomorrow. But you gotta promise me, that you'll never follow down the wrong path. You're going to be the most spoiled kid you'll ever know, and it's going to be sweet. And if you got some boy troubles down the line, just send them my way. You'll never have to worry. I got you. Shake on it." He whispered softly before kissing her tiny forehead, and letting her clutch onto his pinky, shaking his finger gently.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

While the twins took James, Masaru eyes widen at Blake. He took her into his arms and bit his inner cheek. "Hey kid, i'm your Uncle Massy. Now you may not understand me now, but you will sometime. But yeah . . . hey, you're going to like it here. Your Mom is a great woman who will love you and your Dad is an amazing guy. Sometimes, i'll be a grump to you, and i'll try not to be. I hope you'll never see the bad side of me, kid. And i hope i'll never see the bad side of you. And you listen right now. I'm going to spoil you with all my heart, no matter what your parents say. And we're going to be the best of friends, i hope. I'll give ya whatever you want, kid. I'll spoil you till no tomorrow. But you gotta promise me, that you'll never follow down the wrong path. You're going to be the most spoiled kid you'll ever know, and it's going to be sweet. And if you got some boy troubles down the line, just send them my way. You'll never have to worry. I got you. Shake on it." He whispered softly before kissing her tiny forehead, and letting her clutch onto his pinky, shaking his finger gently.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil
Nia watched everyone taking Blake back. She giggled briefly "I made this" she said slightly lifting up the baby.

Dei-Loki wouldn't help but coo again as he'd watch Masaru, glancing back down to James as he smiled and took him from Akumu. Malvo having watched as she spoke quietly.

"He's smaller than us!" Malvo spoke, her voice hushed. A quiet giggle escaping her as she awed. "Tiny ears, tiny tail, tiny hands... I caaaan't..."

Dei-Loki would softly snicker. Gently poking James's chin as he smiled widely. "Hey, little guy. I'm yer uncle Dei, and that's yer aunt Malvo. Aaah, I've got so many things t' teach ya... later, though. I promise... You've been born into a wonderful family, with a caring mother and a caring father. You'll be strong, and I'll be there with ya a hundred percent with whatever ya need. I'm here t' protect, but I also hope you'll think of me as a friend t' go to if ya need anything. Everyone needs that." As he'd softly smile, Malvo would grin before softly taking James from Dei, handing him back to Akumu as she'd flick her ear.

Dei-Loki wouldn't help but coo again as he'd watch Masaru, glancing back down to James as he smiled and took him from Akumu. Malvo having watched as she spoke quietly.

"He's smaller than us!" Malvo spoke, her voice hushed. A quiet giggle escaping her as she awed. "Tiny ears, tiny tail, tiny hands... I caaaan't..."

Dei-Loki would softly snicker. Gently poking James's chin as he smiled widely. "Hey, little guy. I'm yer uncle Dei, and that's yer aunt Malvo. Aaah, I've got so many things t' teach ya... later, though. I promise... You've been born into a wonderful family, with a caring mother and a caring father. You'll be strong, and I'll be there with ya a hundred percent with whatever ya need. I'm here t' protect, but I also hope you'll think of me as a friend t' go to if ya need anything. Everyone needs that." As he'd softly smile, Malvo would grin before softly taking James from Dei, handing him back to Akumu as she'd flick her ear.

Masaru gave a genuine, sincere smile that made his features look younger and brighter. A sparkle seem to be lit in his eyes as he kept his attention on Dei. He then looked back to Nia and Akumu and smiled. "They surely do have their mother's eyes alright, and their smiles are heavenly, just like Nia's. They got Akumu's hair and ears though, that's for sure."

Masaru gave a genuine, sincere smile that made his features look younger and brighter. A sparkle seem to be lit in his eyes as he kept his attention on Dei. He then looked back to Nia and Akumu and smiled. "They surely do have their mother's eyes alright, and their smiles are heavenly, just like Nia's. They got Akumu's hair and ears though, that's for sure."
Nia sighed happily "so uhh. Do we have baby stuff for these two or did we not think ahead?"

Watching Akumu take James, Dei-Loki meandered his way to Masaru's side - leaning against him slightly as he gave a nod while watching Nia and Akumu.

"Don't worry, we do." Akumu assured, glancing to Nia with a smile.

Watching Akumu take James, Dei-Loki meandered his way to Masaru's side - leaning against him slightly as he gave a nod while watching Nia and Akumu.

"Don't worry, we do." Akumu assured, glancing to Nia with a smile.

Masaru blinked. and squinted. "I would hope so. My niece and nephew will not live in terrible conditions."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"Oh my gods SHES SO FUCKING CUTE" she said holding blake tightly to her chest. Then gesturing for dei and malvo to have a look.

Masaru blinked. and squinted. "I would hope so. My niece and nephew will not live in terrible conditions."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
"Oh my gods SHES SO FUCKING CUTE" she said holding blake tightly to her chest. Then gesturing for dei and malvo to have a look.

Akumu chuckled, looking to Masaru. "Dad and I worked on the room and such fer them. And mam and Malvo got the other things we needed. We can only have the best for these guys. Y' wanna hold James?"

Malvo quickly would make her way over, looking to Blake as she grinned. "Aaawww! Masaru's right, she does have yer eyes and smile." Dei-Loki would grin, nodding in agreement once more as he stood beside Malvo.

Akumu chuckled, looking to Masaru. "Dad and I worked on the room and such fer them. And mam and Malvo got the other things we needed. We can only have the best for these guys. Y' wanna hold James?"

Malvo quickly would make her way over, looking to Blake as she grinned. "Aaawww! Masaru's right, she does have yer eyes and smile." Dei-Loki would grin, nodding in agreement once more as he stood beside Malvo.

Masaru noded, Yuki leaning close as he took him into his arms. "Hey James . . . Jam-Jam. Boom, it's stuck now, kid. Sorry. Welp, i gave the whole shpeel to your sister, so i can't say again. Hopefully you heard her. Be good, don't be a troublemaker like some people in the family, and you'll do fine."

"Why are you guys giving them lectures? One: thats our job. And two: they were born an hour ago." Nia said rocking blake back and forth in her arms.

Masaru noded, Yuki leaning close as he took him into his arms. "Hey James . . . Jam-Jam. Boom, it's stuck now, kid. Sorry. Welp, i gave the whole shpeel to your sister, so i can't say again. Hopefully you heard her. Be good, don't be a troublemaker like some people in the family, and you'll do fine."
"Why are you guys giving them lectures? One: thats our job. And two: they were born an hour ago." Nia said rocking blake back and forth in her arms.

"It takes a village." Dei-Loki grinned, looking over to watch both James and Masaru in soft adoration.

"It takes a village." Dei-Loki grinned, looking over to watch both James and Masaru in soft adoration.

"Also because they gotta learn quickly, or they'll drown in the lack of knowledge." Masaru nodded, before tugging his pinky away from Jame's grip only to give his pinky back a short after.

"Hell, at this point we dont even have to care for them, looks like Masaru will do it all" she said letting Blake tug her hair.

"Also because they gotta learn quickly, or they'll drown in the lack of knowledge." Masaru nodded, before tugging his pinky away from Jame's grip only to give his pinky back a short after.
"Hell, at this point we dont even have to care for them, looks like Masaru will do it all" she said letting Blake tug her hair.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle, flicking an ear as he'd softly rub Blake's head. Dei-Loki having snickered as well.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle, flicking an ear as he'd softly rub Blake's head. Dei-Loki having snickered as well.

Masaru smiled, softly rocking James in his arms. "Whenever you need a babysitter, i'm there." He kissed the soft spot on James's forehead.

Masaru smiled, softly rocking James in his arms. "Whenever you need a babysitter, i'm there." He kissed the soft spot on James's forehead.

"As am I." Dei-Loki would also volunteer. Wrapping his arms around himself as he would happily smile.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." She said looking at them with a smile.
"It's no problem, Nia." He smiled down to James before looking to Dei. He handed James over to Akumu and tapped Dei's shoulder. "Hey, can we talk outside in private?"

Akumu gently took James, smiling as he softly would tap the tip of his nose.

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to Masaru as he would nod. "Yeah, of course."

Nia smiled and looked at Blake "who gunna grow up to be a badass just like her family? You are! Thats right yus you are yes you are~" she said in that typical baby talk tone.

Akumu gently took James, smiling as he softly would tap the tip of his nose.

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to Masaru as he would nod. "Yeah, of course."

Masaru grabbed Dei's hand and lead him out into the waiting room. He scratched the back of his head before looking into Dei's eyes. "They're cute, huh? The babies? They're so small, and lovable and they just seem to take away some stress, y'know? What would you say if i told you that we should get rid of some of our own stress?" He gave his best charismatic smile.

Nia smiled and looked at Blake "who gunna grow up to be a badass just like her family? You are! Thats right yus you are yes you are~" she said in that typical baby talk tone.

Akumu glanced over to Nia, a warm smile on his face as he softly chuckled. "... How y' feelin', sugar cookie?"

Masaru grabbed Dei's hand and lead him out into the waiting room. He scratched the back of his head before looking into Dei's eyes. "They're cute, huh? The babies? They're so small, and lovable and they just seem to take away some stress, y'know? What would you say if i told you that we should get rid of some of our own stress?" He gave his best charismatic smile.

Dei-Loki followed Masaru out, his free hand resting at his side as they had made it out into the waiting room. As he'd listen, he would slowly lift his brows. "... Are y' suggesting what I think yer suggesting?" He smiled a bit. "Because, if it is... I'd love kids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back