Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki had turned to the crowd, as well. A gentle sigh escaping him as the smile on his face widened to a grin. "To the food!"

Malvo turned her attention to the tissue, gently taking it as she'd let go of her legs - returning the smile. "Aaahhhh, is it noticeable?"

Masaru laughed, grabbing Dei's hand as he ran to the table of food.

"No, sweetie, you're fine. I can just pick easily up on it because i can see your aura. It's a bright blue, joyful tears." Yuki stood up, offering a hand, "now ya wanna go with me to get some food?"

Masaru laughed, grabbing Dei's hand as he ran to the table of food.

"No, sweetie, you're fine. I can just pick easily up on it because i can see your aura. It's a bright blue, joyful tears." Yuki stood up, offering a hand, "now ya wanna go with me to get some food?"

Dei-Loki would quickly follow, laughing along the way.

Malvo would breathe a sigh of relief before softly taking her hand and standing. A grin on her face. "Sure. I could use something to eat."

A cold chill soon filled the room. Fog rolled in on the floor. One of the windows suddenly broke and a party guest's head was torn in half at the jaw, the top portion of his head being sent across the room. "You have something I want, the red stone, give it to me... Or I WILL kill you faster than you could even blink an eye" a voice came from outside the window, then from behind the main doors.

A cold chill soon filled the room. Fog rolled in on the floor. One of the windows suddenly broke and a party guest's head was torn in half at the jaw, the top portion of his head being sent across the room. "You have something I want, the red stone, give it to me... Or I WILL kill you faster than you could even blink an eye" a voice came from outside the window, then from behind the main doors.

"Oooooo, food!" Masaru rushed for the bloody stump, but was stopped by a volt of electricity from his sister. "Ow! Why?" Yuki sighed.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Oooooo, food!" Masaru rushed for the bloody stump, but was stopped by a volt of electricity from his sister. "Ow! Why?" Yuki sighed.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Dei-Loki would blink before turning to look from Masaru to the violent intruder. Gaze narrowing, he stepped forward. "A bit rude to arrive unannounced, is it not?" He'd comment, not showing an ounce of fear. Truth be told, he was more angry that this was happening today, rather than being fearful over the threat. Though... this would add to the fun of the evening.

Dio was cloaked in shadow and fog, hardly any of him was actually visible.
He laughed, his voice deep. "Oh, hoho. I like you. You're acting completely calm, your not sweating and your breathing is even. Good." He would then back up, going up a nearby staricase, 20 guards charged at him, some shooting at him. Then all of them dropped dead with holes in their chests, Dio hadn't even moved a muscle, then reaching the top of the staircase. "If you don't give me the stone, then you will fight me for it. If you wish to fight me, just walk up these stairs, a meager two steps up." You would be able to see him clearly now. c6563de1cf1c8efb96c40f63afb9a369_480.jpg

He laughed, his voice deep. "Oh, hoho. I like you. You're acting completely calm, your not sweating and your breathing is even. Good." He would then back up, going up a nearby staricase, 20 guards charged at him, some shooting at him. Then all of them dropped dead with holes in their chests, Dio hadn't even moved a muscle, then reaching the top of the staircase. "If you don't give me the stone, then you will fight me for it. If you wish to fight me, just walk up these stairs, a meager two steps up." You would be able to see him clearly now. View attachment 284812

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, you look like a stereotypical lesbian! Wait, are you? Are you a he? She? It? They? You know, i never got that whole they thing. Who wants to be a they? Such a weird concept if you really think about it. Talking about only one person with they. They means more than one person, not just one. Such a weird thing these days. Y'know, back in my day, we had gay, lesbian, or straight. The world has changed. So . , . lady? What's up? You need a stone? Like an opal? Those are beautiful, maybe you can give it to your girlfriend. Girls looooooooove opal. That or sapphire. Diamond? OH! Are you also getting married? Did Nia still your diamond ring? Nia! That's just rude."

He laughed, his voice deep. "Oh, hoho. I like you. You're acting completely calm, your not sweating and your breathing is even. Good." He would then back up, going up a nearby staricase, 20 guards charged at him, some shooting at him. Then all of them dropped dead with holes in their chests, Dio hadn't even moved a muscle, then reaching the top of the staircase. "If you don't give me the stone, then you will fight me for it. If you wish to fight me, just walk up these stairs, a meager two steps up." You would be able to see him clearly now. View attachment 284812
"DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, you look like a stereotypical lesbian! Wait, are you? Are you a he? She? It? They? You know, i never got that whole they thing. Who wants to be a they? Such a weird concept if you really think about it. Talking about only one person with they. They means more than one person, not just one. Such a weird thing these days. Y'know, back in my day, we had gay, lesbian, or straight. The world has changed. So . , . lady? What's up? You need a stone? Like an opal? Those are beautiful, maybe you can give it to your girlfriend. Girls looooooooove opal. That or sapphire. Diamond? OH! Are you also getting married? Did Nia still your diamond ring? Nia! That's just rude."

Akumu, lifting a brow from the demand, briefly looked to Nia. Could he have meant the stone they had found? If that was the case, this... wasn't good.

Dei-Loki fought back a smirk from Masaru's words, keeping serious as he moved forward slightly. "You know, there's plenty of shiny stones outside. Could you maybe have, oh, I don't know, just dropped it outside? Either way, though, I don't think you'll be leaving."

Dio ignored Masaru as Nia held the stone in her pocket "Oh... that red oval stone?" "The stone of Aja... give it to me, and you will earn a place by my side and, my small little pup, I assure you. I will be leaving with that stone" Dio said to Dei-Loki knew he could easily take the gem without them even noticing. But these people had caught his attention. "Im going to be leaving with the stone, whether or not you are alive to watch it is entirely up to whether or not you come up those steps. Two steps up, we fight and you die, two steps back, you live. Ignore me, and this entire country will be in ruin."

Dio ignored Masaru as Nia held the stone in her pocket "Oh... that red oval stone?" "The stone of Aja... give it to me, and you will earn a place by my side and, my small little pup, I assure you. I will be leaving with that stone" Dio said to Dei-Loki knew he could easily take the gem without them even noticing. But these people had caught his attention. "Im going to be leaving with the stone, whether or not you are alive to watch it is entirely up to whether or not you come up those steps. Two steps up, we fight and you die, two steps back, you live. Ignore me, and this entire country will be in ruin."

"But that's boriiiiiing." He looked back to wink at Nia. "Ya trust me, because i think i can help you with this little vermin problem."

"But that's boriiiiiing." He looked back to wink at Nia. "Ya trust me, because i think i can help you with this little vermin problem."

Dei-Loki's ears twitched towards Dio's words, more specifically the nickname he'd been so carelessly given. A grin soon spreading across his face as he'd try to restrain himself - snickering until he lost the battle, bursting into laughter. Psychotic, mocking... and sinister all on its own.

Once managing to calm himself, he'd wipe a tear from his eye using his index finger. "Oh, oooohhh, that's rich. Far to rich for this demigod's taste, I'll tell ya... Yer a vampire, aren't you, Dio? You've got that scent all over ya." He took a few steps forward, his eyes flashing in the process of this. "Seems like this stone yer looking fer, the 'Stone of Aja', seems pretty important. Surely your intentions aren't good - I mean, hell! Ya just tore into a guest just t' get it! I wasn't born yesterday, I know the hunt fer ultimate power is a real thing. Especially in my family."

Dei loki would be sent backwards mid step. "Taking a step back I see? You have such burning desire to destroy me, but perhaps your body is subconsciously backing away in fear?" He said with a laugh "come get me pup, its just a couple stairs" he said holding out his arms.

Dei-Loki's ears twitched towards Dio's words, more specifically the nickname he'd been so carelessly given. A grin soon spreading across his face as he'd try to restrain himself - snickering until he lost the battle, bursting into laughter. Psychotic, mocking... and sinister all on its own.

Once managing to calm himself, he'd wipe a tear from his eye using his index finger. "Oh, oooohhh, that's rich. Far to rich for this demigod's taste, I'll tell ya... Yer a vampire, aren't you, Dio? You've got that scent all over ya." He took a few steps forward, his eyes flashing in the process of this. "Seems like this stone yer looking fer, the 'Stone of Aja', seems pretty important. Surely your intentions aren't good - I mean, hell! Ya just tore into a guest just t' get it! I wasn't born yesterday, I know the hunt fer ultimate power is a real thing. Especially in my family."

Masaru looked back to Dei and smiled. "Hey Squish! Go ahead, babe. Kick this fucker's ass, i'll be right behind you."

Dei loki would be sent backwards mid step. "Taking a step back I see? You have such burning desire to destroy me, but perhaps your body is subconsciously backing away in fear?" He said with a laugh "come get me pup, its just a couple stairs" he said holding out his arms.
Masaru looked back to Dei and smiled. "Hey Squish! Go ahead, babe. Kick this fucker's ass, i'll be right behind you."

Dei-Loki lifted his brows as he'd been moved back, glaring to Dio as he cracked his neck - shaking his arms slightly. "Ah, I just might, Grumpytails." He'd reply to Masaru, still glaring to Dio. "I just might." 'LET'S FOCK 'M UP, MISCHIEF BASTARD.' Taking another step forward, black veins easily would sprout from the mark on his chest, creeping up the left side of his neck and face.

Last edited:
Dio closed his eyes and shook his head "useless useless useless. You cannot beat my ability, no matter what you do, its useless." Nia drew back her bow and fired at him, only to have him dodge the arrow with a simple lean to one side.

Dio closed his eyes and shook his head "useless useless useless. You cannot beat my ability, no matter what you do, its useless." Nia drew back her bow and fired at him, only to have him dodge the arrow with a simple lean to one side.

"Oh. How scary. Oooooooo, so scared. I am about to shit my pants. Wow. Scared the fuck out of my mind right there. Wow. Okay, when is the real act coming in? Y'know, i've seen death. This . . . cutting off people's heads and all that, isn't working for me, sweetheart. You don't have that characteristic about you. You're forgettable, the phantom of the night. If you're going to give us a show, then give us a good one. Kill me, hon-ey!" Masaru burst out laughing. "SLIT MY THROAT, and maybe then i'll be scared of you. Maybe. But for right now, you're a sad sack of shit, that can't do anything but harass our Nia. You wish to be the bad guy when you're just a pathetic loser, that probably has Mommy issues, eh? You seem to think highly of yourself, probably to take away the fact that you have no friends and were never loved to began with. Trust me, i know, i was in your shoes. We're sad pieces of shit, but there's a difference, honey. One of us isn't a bitch." He shrugged, taking a drink of a wine that Dei's mother gave him. "Now, get your underwear out of your ass, little bitch. No one wants to play dolls and tea party with you just yet. Let us eat, eat with us, and then we'll see the color of each other's blood, okay dollface?"

"Oh. How scary. Oooooooo, so scared. I am about to shit my pants. Wow. Scared the fuck out of my mind right there. Wow. Okay, when is the real act coming in? Y'know, i've seen death. This . . . cutting off people's heads and all that, isn't working for me, sweetheart. You don't have that characteristic about you. You're forgettable, the phantom of the night. If you're going to give us a show, then give us a good one. Kill me, hon-ey!" Masaru burst out laughing. "SLIT MY THROAT, and maybe then i'll be scared of you. Maybe. But for right now, you're a sad sack of shit, that can't do anything but harass our Nia. You wish to be the bad guy when you're just a pathetic loser, that probably has Mommy issues, eh? You seem to think highly of yourself, probably to take away the fact that you have no friends and were never loved to began with. Trust me, i know, i was in your shoes. We're sad pieces of shit, but there's a difference, honey. One of us isn't a bitch." He shrugged, taking a drink of a wine that Dei's mother gave him. "Now, get your underwear out of your ass, little bitch. No one wants to play dolls and tea party with you just yet. Let us eat, eat with us, and then we'll see the color of each other's blood, okay dollface?"

"Damn, Masaru." Malvo blinked, a grin on her face as she grabbed one of the appetisers.

'BAHAH! I second Malvo's reaction, and add a laugh to it.' Dei-Loki growled gently, breathing a soft sigh as he tried to restrain the beast within him that slowly began its attempt to surface. "Yes. Stop trying to use your powers to compensate for your obviously tiny dick and eat some godsdamned food." 'OHOHOOOOH, SNAP!' "Unless, of course, you desire t' take this bullshite outside of my place of living so I can show you what a true monster can focking do. Because, right now, I'm all for tying you up using yer lower intestine."

"I see. You all assume I'm weak. I don't usually make shows of power like this, but..." suddenly everyone blow backwards with the force of a truck, cracking ribs and other bones as they were all struck by a semingly invisible and powerful source. Everyone except Nia, was was in the center of the room, holding the stone of Aja in one hand, and, along with a gash in her neck, he held her carotid artery in between two fingers. "Now, tell me... why shouldn't I end her life?" Nia was wide eyed in fear, watching her family's reaction to this predicament with tears in her eyes, wincing at the feeling..

"I see. You all assume I'm weak. I don't usually make shows of power like this, but..." suddenly everyone blow backwards with the force of a truck, cracking ribs and other bones as they were all struck by a semingly invisible and powerful source. Everyone except Nia, was was in the center of the room, holding the stone of Aja in one hand, and, along with a gash in her neck, he held her carotid artery in between two fingers. "Now, tell me... why shouldn't I end her life?" Nia was wide eyed in fear, watching her family's reaction to this predicament with tears in her eyes, wincing at the feeling..

Masaru, and Yuki on the other hand, used their tails as a parachute, keeping them, and a few women and children from dying as well as Dei, Akumu and Malvo. Masaru looked to Nicholas, throwing his head to the left him. Nicholas nodded, taking the humans and others quickly. Masaru and Yuki walked over to the center. "You're more annoying than me." Yuki nodded to Masaru's words, before teleporting behind Dio, and severing his arm that held Nia's artery with a katana. The blood began to make Masaru slowly crazy.

Masaru, and Yuki on the other hand, used their tails as a parachute, keeping them, and a few women and children from dying as well as Dei, Akumu and Malvo. Masaru looked to Nicholas, throwing his head to the left him. Nicholas nodded, taking the humans and others quickly. Masaru and Yuki walked over to the center. "You're more annoying than me." Yuki nodded to Masaru's words, before teleporting behind Dio, and severing his arm that held Nia's artery with a katana. The blood began to make Masaru slowly crazy.

Akumu tensed once he'd looked to the center of the room. Malvo patting his back before gesturing forward with her head. Akumu nodded, unsheathing his blade as he crept into the shadows.

Dei-Loki flinched as per result of the... pretty much oncoming invisible truck. A growl of discomfort escaping him, despite the protection. He then looked to Malvo, whom would gesture to the shadows. Dei-Loki would shake his head, inhaling. Soon, he'd then begin to advance. A low growl rumbling deep in the demigod's throat.

"Dei, no. Not again!" Malvo whined before soon also approaching - though she made sure Nia had been freed first.

Dio screeched when his arm had been cut off. "You pests... behold. THE WORLD." behind him, The World was summoned; the source of Dio's true power, it was tall and has a very muscular build. It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front. The back of both its hands bear the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin, the base of its abdomen, its crotch and its knees are topped by heart shapes. "DIE!" The world threw a extremely fast flurry of punches at Yuki, fast enough to blur its arms, each with enough force to snap steel easily. While that was going on, Dio backhanded Nia, sending her into Dei. Dio picked up his arm and re-attached it. Rolling its shoulder as he laughed.

Dio screeched when his arm had been cut off. "You pests... behold. THE WORLD." behind him, The World was summoned; the source of Dio's true power, it was tall and has a very muscular build. It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front. The back of both its hands bear the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin, the base of its abdomen, its crotch and its knees are topped by heart shapes. "DIE!" The world threw a extremely fast flurry of punches at Yuki, fast enough to blur its arms, each with enough force to snap steel easily. While that was going on, Dio backhanded Nia, sending her into Dei. Dio picked up his arm and re-attached it. Rolling its shoulder as he laughed.

Yuki went flying back from the punches, she hit a pillar and grown. Masaru watched Nia afterwards, being backhanded. He seemed to be trembling, the familiar, cold ink filling his eyes. Black veins began to grow over his skin as toxic smoke covered him. "You can hurt me. You can take everything away from me. But listen, lady, no one hurts these girls. No one hurts my family, and if you do, you're dead to me." Masaru felt the Nogitsune take over. He let it, only taking control if he need be. They were allies now, in the same body, wanting the same thing, to show their sick, twisted love to their enemies.

"You really have pissed us off, sweetie. Now we'll just have to kill you, Killing me. Killing you. Happy birthday, Dio. Happy birthday, to you. Happ-HAPP-HAHAHAHAHAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIO! You're so ooooooooold. So ooooooooooold." Masaru/Nogitsune seem to glitch as they laughed, appearing behind Dio, and then in front of him. Then on the wall to the left of him, and on the ceiling, and then halfway between the floors, and then glitching back in front of Dio. "Happy birthday, dear friend. Happy . . . happy. Happy. Happy. Happ-. . . ." They grabbed Dio's hand, and looked over to the left. "Can you see him?" He looked over to the right. "He's hereeeeeeeeeee. Don't be afraid, you'll be fine. We'll just ask for a bite and to play a few games. Play a few games with him. He won't bite. Not yet. . . . HA! WE LIED!" They brought their lips to the hand that they held and bit off a finger. The blood surging down their mouth, tasting off copper and love. They laughed, jumping on Dio and began to bite pieces off of his face. "YOU TASTE SO GOOD! LET ME HAVE YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUL! DON"T BE SHY! You'll love me and death soon enough. Happy birthday, Dio!" They lunged for the chin, ripping the flesh right off, the blood splattering everywhere as they relished in the bitter sweet nectar.

Yuki went flying back from the punches, she hit a pillar and grown. Masaru watched Nia afterwards, being backhanded. He seemed to be trembling, the familiar, cold ink filling his eyes. Black veins began to grow over his skin as toxic smoke covered him. "You can hurt me. You can take everything away from me. But listen, lady, no one hurts these girls. No one hurts my family, and if you do, you're dead to me." Masaru felt the Nogitsune take over. He let it, only taking control if he need be. They were allies now, in the same body, wanting the same thing, to show their sick, twisted love to their enemies.

"You really have pissed us off, sweetie. Now we'll just have to kill you, Killing me. Killing you. Happy birthday, Dio. Happy birthday, to you. Happ-HAPP-HAHAHAHAHAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIO! You're so ooooooooold. So ooooooooooold." Masaru/Nogitsune seem to glitch as they laughed, appearing behind Dio, and then in front of him. Then on the wall to the left of him, and on the ceiling, and then halfway between the floors, and then glitching back in front of Dio. "Happy birthday, dear friend. Happy . . . happy. Happy. Happy. Happ-. . . ." They grabbed Dio's hand, and looked over to the left. "Can you see him?" He looked over to the right. "He's hereeeeeeeeeee. Don't be afraid, you'll be fine. We'll just ask for a bite and to play a few games. Play a few games with him. He won't bite. Not yet. . . . HA! WE LIED!" They brought their lips to the hand that they held and bit off a finger. The blood surging down their mouth, tasting off copper and love. They laughed, jumping on Dio and began to bite pieces off of his face. "YOU TASTE SO GOOD! LET ME HAVE YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUL! DON"T BE SHY! You'll love me and death soon enough. Happy birthday, Dio!" They lunged for the chin, ripping the flesh right off, the blood splattering everywhere as they relished in the bitter sweet nectar.

Malvo tensed when Yuki was sent flying. And, quickly, she'd rush over to make sure she hadn't been injured too badly.

Dei-Loki yelped slightly when Nia was knocked into him, making sure she was okay before darting his attention over - feeling the energy radiate off of his partner. The enticing madness that seemed to call forth on his own. 'MISCHIEF BASTAAAARD, come ooooon, they're hogging all of the fun! It's yer day, too! Let's go join in.' The Corruption would tug at the beast within the demigod like a child trying to get their parent's attention. And it worked.

When Akumu came running over to check on Nia, a wicked grin cracked up Dei-Loki's face as he left her with him - vanishing in wisps of shadows before appearing beside Masaru and Dio. At this point, the whites of both eyes had been pick black, and his irises, still, a luminous shade of emerald. Black veins still in place as his energy was something absolutely heinous. "What is this, a birthday party!? I LOVE birthday parties! And this cake looks very enticing!"

Dio screeched during the attack, before The World grabbed Masaru by the nape of his neck and sent him threw him through the roof and up into the air. Dio and the world appeared above Masaru, and hit him with the same attack flurry that hit Yuki, following him all the way back down through the roof with the attacks and slamming him into the ground with one last powerful punch. Dio stepped back and held open his arms. "ZA WARDO" the pinky and ring fingers of everyone's left hand in the group suddenly broke, along with Masaru's leg and everyone was seemingly teleported back into the ballroom with the door closed.

Nia screamed at the pain in her hand, wincing her eyes shut as she held her neck and hand together.

Dio screeched during the attack, before The World grabed Masaru by the nape of his neck and sent him threw him through the roof and up into the air. Dio and the world appeared above Masaru, and hit him with the same attack flurry that hit Yuki, following him all the way back down through the roof with the attacks and slamming him into the ground with one last powerful punch. Dio stepped back and held open his arms. "ZA WARDO" the pinky and ring fingers of everyone's left hand in the group suddenly broke, along with Masaru's leg and everyone was seemingly teleported back into the ballroom with the door closed.

Nia screamed at the pain in her hand, wincing her eyes shut as she held her neck and hand together.

Yuki hissed, she then put the effort into her head, knocking everyone out, but her and the people with superpowers. She cracked her finger back into place, and then quickly did the same for Malvo.

Masaru hit the ground with a huge thud, not being able to breath wasn't a problem though. He was use to it when he was dead. He snapped his leg back in place, and threw his fist into Dio's thigh, taking a handful of meat from him and eating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back