Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu watched, his ears lowering a small bit from the warning before he glanced to Nia. "You alright?"
Nia gave a thumbs up "Tired" she said with a huff. After a moment of rest she inspected the pile of ash that was the vampire, and picked up a oval shaped red stone, about the size of her palm, which had a white cross on it. "What's this?" She said holding up the stone to Akumu.

Nia gave a thumbs up "Tired" she said with a huff. After a moment of rest she inspected the pile of ash that was the vampire, and picked up a oval shaped red stone, about the size of her palm, which had a white cross on it. "What's this?" She said holding up the stone to Akumu.

Akumu gave a nod, happy the use of Nia's power didn't hurt her. And, following his nod, he would sigh. His gaze traveling to the ashes before he then looked to the stone in curiosity. "I'm not sure..."

Akumu gave a nod, happy the use of Nia's power didn't hurt her. And, following his nod, he would sigh. His gaze traveling to the ashes before he then looked to the stone in curiosity. "I'm not sure..."
Nia put it in her pocket "im gunna keep it"
-timeskip back home?-

-Time skip-
"I look like an idiot." Masaru said as he crooked his head to look at himself in the mirror. Yuki was finishing his tuxedo with a silk, black bowtie. She giggled, astonished that for once, Masaru was worried about something that wasn't involving death or something of the sins. "Come on, let's go. We'll be late to your ceremonies, hun." Yuki licked the pad of her thumb and wiped at the corner of Masaru mouth. He groaned. "gross, okay okay let's go. Stop babying me, weirdo." He hooked his arm out and walked down the aisle, watching as many familiar faces looked at him. Yuki and Nicholas stood by his side as they stood on the altar.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

-Time skip-
"I look like an idiot." Masaru said as he crooked his head to look at himself in the mirror. Yuki was finishing his tuxedo with a silk, black bowtie. She giggled, astonished that for once, Masaru was worried about something that wasn't involving death or something of the sins. "Come on, let's go. We'll be late to your ceremonies, hun." Yuki licked the pad of her thumb and wiped at the corner of Masaru mouth. He groaned. "gross, okay okay let's go. Stop babying me, weirdo." He hooked his arm out and walked down the aisle, watching as many familiar faces looked at him. Yuki and Nicholas stood by his side as they stood on the altar.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"I hate wearing tuxes. I'm nervous. Reaaally nervous..." Dei-Loki huffed quietly, Zuzana gently laughing as she fixed the young demigod's hair.

"You'll be alright." Zuzana would assure, giving the final adjustments to the black tux. A proud smile on her face. "So handsome."

Dei-Loki would grimace briefly from the butterflies in his stomach, his ears slightly having lowered before he'd soon manage a smile - Adrian grinning as he leaned against the door frame.

"Are y' all set?" Adrian would softly ask, standing straight as Dei-Loki would approach following a given nod. The two soon making it over as they'd wait their turn.

Fenrir, leaning back against one of the benches, placed his hands behind his head as he'd watch. Malvo having been seated inbetween both him and Akumu.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"I hate wearing tuxes. I'm nervous. Reaaally nervous..." Dei-Loki huffed quietly, Zuzana gently laughing as she fixed the young demigod's hair.

"You'll be alright." Zuzana would assure, giving the final adjustments to the black tux. A proud smile on her face. "So handsome."

Dei-Loki would grimace briefly from the butterflies in his stomach, his ears slightly having lowered before he'd soon manage a smile - Adrian grinning as he leaned against the door frame.

"Are y' all set?" Adrian would softly ask, standing straight as Dei-Loki would approach following a given nod. The two soon making it over as they'd wait their turn.

Fenrir, leaning back against one of the benches, placed his hands behind his head as he'd watch. Malvo having been seated inbetween both him and Akumu.

Masaru's smile grew wider once Dei walked up to the altar. "Well don't you look more handsome?"

(Time skip to Soulbounding ceremony?)

Nia sat on the right hand side of Akumu "it's about time they did this"

"I'll say. I was beginning to think it was never going t' happen." Akumu spoke, Malvo nodding in agreement.

Masaru's smile grew wider once Dei walked up to the altar. "Well don't you look more handsome?"

(Time skip to Soulbounding ceremony?)

After his father walked him down the isle, Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru. A small smile on his face as his ears had perked slightly. "You're looking rather handsome, as well... Though, I can promise ya this may be the last time y' see me in a tux." He'd half-joke towards the end. His smile having remained.

(Sure.)

"I'll say. I was beginning to think it was never going t' happen." Akumu spoke, Malvo nodding in agreement.

After his father walked him down the isle, Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru. A small smile on his face as his ears had perked slightly. "You're looking rather handsome, as well... Though, I can promise ya this may be the last time y' see me in a tux." He'd half-joke towards the end. His smile having remained.

(Sure.)

"Now we shall continue on with soulbounding ceremony. Shall both men lay bare chest," Masaru bowed before stripping out of his jacket and shirt, leaving only the bottom portion on.

"Now we shall continue on with soulbounding ceremony. Shall both men lay bare chest," Masaru bowed before stripping out of his jacket and shirt, leaving only the bottom portion on.

Dei-Loki, would bow his head slightly, undoing his shirt as he'd gently set it down.

Dei-Loki, would bow his head slightly, undoing his shirt as he'd gently set it down.

The priest gave a knife to Masaru before stepping back."Masaru Oshiro, do you wish to share thy soul? To know thy thoughts and let thy know yours? To give everything to this man, for the rest of eternity? To be open completely to your mate?" Masaru nodded, "I do." The priest thumped his chest three times before continuing. "Then draw your blood, for your hand to be held, for your heart to be open, for a brain to be shared." Masaru nodded once more, before dragging the tip of the blade across his palm and across his chest. He then wiped a smear of his blood onto Dei's forehead. He handed Dei the knife.

The priest gave a knife to Masaru before stepping back."Masaru Oshiro, do you wish to share thy soul? To know thy thoughts and let thy know yours? To give everything to this man, for the rest of eternity? To be open completely to your mate?" Masaru nodded, "I do." The priest thumped his chest three times before continuing. "Then draw your blood, for your hand to be held, for your heart to be open, for a brain to be shared." Masaru nodded once more, before dragging the tip of the blade across his palm and across his chest. He then wiped a smear of his blood onto Dei's forehead. He handed Dei the knife.

Dei-Loki, listening, would hold a smile as his expression. A sign of happiness that he'd lived long enough to ever get this far in life. And, once the knife was handed to him, he gently took it. His next action having been to wait for the priest to ask him next.

Dei-Loki, listening, would hold a smile as his expression. A sign of happiness that he'd lived long enough to ever get this far in life. And, once the knife was handed to him, he gently took it. His next action having been to wait for the priest to ask him next.

The priest's corners tugged at the look of Dei's happiness before going tight lipped. "Dei-Loki Alaois, do you wish to share thy soul? To know thy thoughts and let thy know yours? To give everything to this man, for the rest of eternity? To be open completely to your mate?"

The priest's corners tugged at the look of Dei's happiness before going tight lipped. "Dei-Loki Alaois, do you wish to share thy soul? To know thy thoughts and let thy know yours? To give everything to this man, for the rest of eternity? To be open completely to your mate?"

Dei-Loki would give a nod, slightly having gripped the knife as that same look of happiness remained. "I do."

"Then draw your blood, for your hand to be held, for your heart to be open, for a brain to be shared."

And, Dei-Loki had done so. Dragging the blade across the palm of his hand with enough pressure to break the skin, before doing the same for his chest as he'd mimic Masaru's actions. Reaching up and managing to smear a bit of his own blood across Masaru's forehead.

Nia watched as this unfolded "hey, don't Malvo and Dei already have some kind of soul link? What if this fucks it up?"

And, Dei-Loki had done so. Dragging the blade across the palm of his hand with enough pressure to break the skin, before doing the same for his chest as he'd mimic Masaru's actions. Reaching up and managing to smear a bit of his own blood across Masaru's forehead.

Masaru laced his fingers with Dei's hand that was cut, their blood mingling together. His other hand went to Dei's chest, listening to the rhythm of the heart before a trace of black veins went up his arm. The cut on Dei's chest was gone.

Nia watched as this unfolded "hey, don't Malvo and Dei already have some kind of soul link? What if this fucks it up?"

"I don't think it will." Malvo replied. "Ours is just in feeling pain, and this is just everything else, I believe."

Masaru laced his fingers with Dei's hand that was cut, their blood mingling together. His other hand went to Dei's chest, listening to the rhythm of the heart before a trace of black veins went up his arm. The cut on Dei's chest was gone.

Dei-Loki glanced to their hands, spreading his fingers as they had become interlocked with one and other. Lifting his free hand he'd, once more, follow Masaru's actions. This giving the same response as he'd smile a bit wider.

"I don't think it will." Malvo replied. "Ours is just in feeling pain, and this is just everything else, I believe."

Dei-Loki glanced to their hands, spreading his fingers as they had become interlocked with one and other. Lifting his free hand he'd, once more, follow Masaru's actions. This giving the same response as he'd smile a bit wider.

Masaru's chest wound healed as well. Soon the flesh knitted together on their hands. Masaru dropped his hand and kissed Dei's lips. "Oh! Well, i pronounce you soul to soul, you make continue to kiss your life partner." Masaru smirked, doing exactly that.

Masaru's chest wound healed as well. Soon the flesh knitted together on their hands. Masaru dropped his hand and kissed Dei's lips. "Oh! Well, i pronounce you soul to soul, you make continue to kiss your life partner." Masaru smirked, doing exactly that.

Dei-Loki would softly return the kiss, tail slowly curling as he'd close his eyes.

Malvo watched, sniffling quietly as she smiled and hugged her knees. The heels of her feet resting on the edge of her seat.

Dei-Loki would softly return the kiss, tail slowly curling as he'd close his eyes.

Malvo watched, sniffling quietly as she smiled and hugged her knees. The heels of her feet resting on the edge of her seat.

Masaru broke away and turned to bow to the crowd. They cheered. "Let's go get some food, shall we!?"

Yuki smiled before turning her attention to Malvo. "Do weddings usually make you emotional, Pooka?" Yuki gzve Malvo a tissue with a sincere smile.

Masaru broke away and turned to bow to the crowd. They cheered. "Let's go get some food, shall we!?"

Yuki smiled before turning her attention to Malvo. "Do weddings usually make you emotional, Pooka?" Yuki gzve Malvo a tissue with a sincere smile.

Dei-Loki had turned to the crowd, as well. A gentle sigh escaping him as the smile on his face widened to a grin. "To the food!"

Malvo turned her attention to the tissue, gently taking it as she'd let go of her legs - returning the smile. "Aaahhhh, is it noticeable?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back