Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu blinked yet again, moving to catch up so he wouldn't be dragging behind. "Where do you think we should look first?"

"Son of a bitch!" Dei-Loki whined, continuing to ram the door anyways before looking to Fenrir. "YOU! You... oooohhhh, you... HEY! I say we see if we can break the glass. With Fenrir's head."

"So violent." Fenrir grimaced, leaning against an old chair as he pocketed his hands. "Yeah. The King and Queen keep haunted dolls and mannequins locked up in here. Only way they could keep them away."

"SOMEONE UNLOCK THE DOOR!" Dei-Loki would shout, banging once more before rubbing his face - attempting to calm his currently panicking mind. "Okay, little Loki. This is fine. Totally fine. No... no it's not fine. This isn't fine. WE'RE ALL GONNA BE KILLED BY DOLLS AND SHIT. THIS IS ALL BUT FINE! I'M TOO YOUNG T' GO, AND I DON'T WANNA GO LIKE THIS!"

Masaru sighed, going behind Dei and covering his eyes with his hand. He leaned down, softly talking into Dei's ear. "Listen to me, Dei. Listen to my voice. You're safe. You're safe. I'm Masaru Oshiro, you're safe. I'm your mate, no one will hurt you, i promise. Breathe, Squishy. Let the air in before you pass out. Breathe beautiful breathe." He kissed his temple, putting his other hand over Dei's heart as he kept his hand over his eyes.

Nia heard Dei's screaming "did ye hear that? Sounds like the attic"

"What the hell is he doing in the attic..?" Akumu blinked, glancing up at the window.

Masaru sighed, going behind Dei and covering his eyes with his hand. He leaned down, softly talking into Dei's ear. "Listen to me, Dei. Listen to my voice. You're safe. You're safe. I'm Masaru Oshiro, you're safe. I'm your mate, no one will hurt you, i promise. Breathe, Squishy. Let the air in before you pass out. Breathe beautiful breathe." He kissed his temple, putting his other hand over Dei's heart as he kept his hand over his eyes.

Dei-Loki paused at that, lowering his ears a bit more as he'd shakily sigh - then continue to breathe - while he'd make an attempt to slip into a calmness. In this action, he leaned back against Masaru. Soon managing to clear his mind enough to calm his heartbeat.

"What the hell is he doing in the attic..?" Akumu blinked, glancing up at the window.

Dei-Loki paused at that, lowering his ears a bit more as he'd shakily sigh - then continue to breathe - while he'd make an attempt to slip into a calmness. In this action, he leaned back against Masaru. Soon managing to clear his mind enough to calm his heartbeat.
"Sexy time with mas?" She would suggest

Masaru smiled as Dei seemed to relax easily. "Now, i want you to that these are dolls and mannequins. These can burn easily. You have the power inside you Dei. You can dissolve these things into a pile of ashes if you want. You control, not the other way around. Repeat it, Squish. Who's the controller? Who's the puppeteer and who are the puppets? There is nothing for you to fear, my dirty sin~." He leaned down, saying Dei's in-bed nickname in a light mumble under the breath.

"Sexy time with mas?" She would suggest

"... Maybe. Though Dei-Loki hates going up there with a passion." Akumu blinked, rubbing the back of his head as he continued to look up at the window.

Masaru smiled as Dei seemed to relax easily. "Now, i want you to that these are dolls and mannequins. These can burn easily. You have the power inside you Dei. You can dissolve these things into a pile of ashes if you want. You control, not the other way around. Repeat it, Squish. Who's the controller? Who's the puppeteer and who are the puppets? There is nothing for you to fear, my dirty sin~." He leaned down, saying Dei's in-bed nickname in a light mumble under the breath.

Dei-Loki inhaled, a soft mumble escaping him as he'd suppress the fear. "I'm the puppeteer, they're the puppets..." And he'd repeat this, several times in fact. Softly having moved his hand to his chest, just to interlace his fingers with Masaru's as he'd continue to repeat. A faint blush on his face as per result of the familiar nickname.

"... Maybe. Though Dei-Loki hates going up there with a passion." Akumu blinked, rubbing the back of his head as he continued to look up at the window.

Dei-Loki inhaled, a soft mumble escaping him as he'd suppress the fear. "I'm the puppeteer, they're the puppets..." And he'd repeat this, several times in fact. Softly having moved his hand to his chest, just to interlace his fingers with Masaru's as he'd continue to repeat. A faint blush on his face as per result of the familiar nickname.

"You are mine. No one else's. You are safe, because i refuse to let you go anywhere with out me. These are mannequins, and dolls, Squish. They have nothing that can go against you. You are the fucking demigod of Loki's creation. In fact, i bet they fear you because of how powerful you truly are. Can you feel your power, coursing through your veins and minds. They guard you, protect you, and love you. Nothing will hurt you when you can easily hurt the other."

"Get me up there, I wanna see in"

Akumu had nodded, lifting Nia onto his shoulders before climbing up the tree that was beside the palace.

"You are mine. No one else's. You are safe, because i refuse to let you go anywhere with out me. These are mannequins, and dolls, Squish. They have nothing that can go against you. You are the fucking demigod of Loki's creation. In fact, i bet they fear you because of how powerful you truly are. Can you feel your power, coursing through your veins and minds. They guard you, protect you, and love you. Nothing will hurt you when you can easily hurt the other."

Dei-Loki had nodded, a heavy sky escaping him as he eventually had opened his eyes. Squeezing Masaru's hand in the process. "Okay... I... I think I'm okay..."

Akumu had nodded, lifting Nia onto his shoulders before climbing up the tree that was beside the palace.

Dei-Loki had nodded, a heavy sky escaping him as he eventually had opened his eyes. Squeezing Masaru's hand in the process. "Okay... I... I think I'm okay..."
Nia put her hands on the glass and peered in "Hey-o! Whatcha guys doin?!" Nia said through the glass
Forever J Forever J

Masaru moved his hand from Dei's eyes, but kept the other by his heart. He squinted at the sight of Nia behind the glass. "Nia!? Help! Get us out of the attic, please."

Nia put her hands on the glass and peered in "Hey-o! Whatcha guys doin?!" Nia said through the glass
Forever J Forever J
Masaru moved his hand from Dei's eyes, but kept the other by his heart. He squinted at the sight of Nia behind the glass. "Nia!? Help! Get us out of the attic, please."

Dei-Loki quickly looked to the glass, as well. His brows lifting. "Yea! Please come unlock the door!"

Dei-Loki quickly looked to the glass, as well. His brows lifting. "Yea! Please come unlock the door!"
"Why should I? This could be a great bonding experience"

Masaru sighed before cracking his neck multiple times. He then calmly walked over to the window and knelt down to look Nia in the eyes through the glass. "Nia, please get use out of here. It's fine if you don't. Just know, that if you pass this chance up, I will come into your boyfriend's dreams and plague him with the worst of the worst. I bet he would love to watch me pound his little brother's ass, right, Akumu?" His eyes glowed a sweet malicious feeling to them as his smirk grew. "So what's it going to be? You be nice, get us out of here, or have Akumu not be able to sleep for weeks? Your choice, hun."

"Why should I? This could be a great bonding experience"
Masaru sighed before cracking his neck multiple times. He then calmly walked over to the window and knelt down to look Nia in the eyes through the glass. "Nia, please get use out of here. It's fine if you don't. Just know, that if you pass this chance up, I will come into your boyfriend's dreams and plague him with the worst of the worst. I bet he would love to watch me pound his little brother's ass, right, Akumu?" His eyes glowed a sweet malicious feeling to them as his smirk grew. "So what's it going to be? You be nice, get us out of here, or have Akumu not be able to sleep for weeks? Your choice, hun."

"It's gotten even moooore aggressive~" Dei-Loki added, watching the others at the window.

Akumu shuttered with a grimace at the thought. His ears having instantly lowered.

"Hey! Come on! I was just kidding!" Nia replied. "D-don't be so mean! I was just teasing! Calm down! I'll try and get it open..."
horriblesubs-kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-01-1080p-mkv_snapshot_07-24_2016-01-14_15-03-16.jpg

"That's all i want to hear. Please just get us out here. Nia, I have children now. Children, and so does Dei. I'm pretty sure that we're going to be sentence for double homicide if we don't get out. Nia, I can't go back to prison."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Hey! Come on! I was just kidding!" Nia replied. "D-don't be so mean! I was just teasing! Calm down! I'll try and get it open..."
horriblesubs-kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-01-1080p-mkv_snapshot_07-24_2016-01-14_15-03-16.jpg
"That's all i want to hear. Please just get us out here. Nia, I have children now. Children, and so does Dei. I'm pretty sure that we're going to be sentence for double homicide if we don't get out. Nia, I can't go back to prison."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"And I'm too young fer the death penalty." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing his face. "So hurry up, please, before I use Fenrir's blood t' give this room a fresh coat of paint."

"And I'm too young fer the death penalty." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing his face. "So hurry up, please, before I use Fenrir's blood t' give this room a fresh coat of paint."
Nia looked down at Akumu "ok, lets get down"

Masaru watch them leave before turning to Dei. . . and the rest. "I bet you for ten dollars that they won't come and save us."

Nia looked down at Akumu "ok, lets get down"

Akumu would nod, climbing back down to the ground with ease. Biting his inner cheek in thought once down.

Masaru watch them leave before turning to Dei. . . and the rest. "I bet you for ten dollars that they won't come and save us."

Dei-Loki groaned at that, rubbing his face as he sighed. Fenrir shrugging with an innocent smile.

"I don't see what the big deal is."

"Of course you don't. Lots of murder victims never do." Dei-Loki growled, glancing around the room before sighing heavily. "Okay. How the hell do we get out of here?"

Akumu would nod, climbing back down to the ground with ease. Biting his inner cheek in thought once down.

Dei-Loki groaned at that, rubbing his face as he sighed. Fenrir shrugging with an innocent smile.

"I don't see what the big deal is."

"Of course you don't. Lots of murder victims never do." Dei-Loki growled, glancing around the room before sighing heavily. "Okay. How the hell do we get out of here?"

"We don't. This is a bomb shelter. The only way out is through the broken, locked door. Come on, let's play Life while we wait for someone to get us." Misaki said as he brought out the Life box. Masaru sighed. "Is this like Jumanji where shit happens so that way we can escape?" Misaki shook his head. "Then i rather die before i play."

Nia tilted her head "what is it?"

"Just trying t' come up with a solution." Akumu replied, taking Nia off his shoulders.

"We don't. This is a bomb shelter. The only way out is through the broken, locked door. Come on, let's play Life while we wait for someone to get us." Misaki said as he brought out the Life box. Masaru sighed. "Is this like Jumanji where shit happens so that way we can escape?" Misaki shook his head. "Then i rather die before i play."

Dei-Loki grimaced, flopping into a sit as he nodded in agreement with Masaru.

"It could pass the time quicker." Fenrir grinned a bit, pocketing his hands as he ignored the glare from Dei-Loki.

"Just trying t' come up with a solution." Akumu replied, taking Nia off his shoulders.

Dei-Loki grimaced, flopping into a sit as he nodded in agreement with Masaru.

"It could pass the time quicker." Fenrir grinned a bit, pocketing his hands as he ignored the glare from Dei-Loki.

"I rather sleep. Wake me when death comes." Masaru found a spot before groaning as Misaki shadow teleported right next to him and cuddled. "GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEEE!" He through Misaki at a wall which created a huge dent from it. "Do it again, and next time, the dent will get bigger!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back