Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, quickly darting his gaze up to Masaru as he'd playfully glare. The smile having been removed from his face. "That was only twice while we were here! TWICE!"

"You got half of the family stomach flu! We didn't have that many toilets, Dei! We didn't have many toilets! You got so lucky that we had a huge acre in the backyard and front!"

"You got half of the family stomach flu! We didn't have that many toilets, Dei! We didn't have many toilets! You got so lucky that we had a huge acre in the backyard and front!"

"How was I supposed to know it wasn't cooked properly!? The oven was broken!" Dei-Loki then huffed, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Normally, my cooking is fine."

"How was I supposed to know it wasn't cooked properly!? The oven was broken!" Dei-Loki then huffed, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Normally, my cooking is fine."

"Suuuuuuuuuure. Broken! Broken! And people in Jersey don't take their shirts off when they fight!"

Nia yawned soon beginning to drift off to sleep.

Akumu glanced to her following the yawn, gently kissing her head as he went back to keeping an eye on the meat.

"Suuuuuuuuuure. Broken! Broken! And people in Jersey don't take their shirts off when they fight!"

Dei-Loki huffed, doing his best to hide a smirk. "Ya know, I know we just got home a little while ago but I know of a couch that's got Masaru written all over it."

Akumu glanced to her following the yawn, gently kissing her head as he went back to keeping an eye on the meat.

Nia yawned again "wake me up when the food is read-" snap the sound of a branch being broken is heard in the tree-line and Nia's ears perk up. "what was that?" 

Dei-Loki huffed, doing his best to hide a smirk. "Ya know, I know we just got home a little while ago but I know of a couch that's got Masaru written all over it."

Masaru jumped off the tree and hugged Dei. He shook his head with a childish pout. "I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry! I don't like the couch! Baby pleaaaase." His ears twitched as he leaned into Dei.

Nia yawned again "wake me up when the food is read-" snap the sound of a branch being broken is heard in the tree-line and Nia's ears perk up. "what was that?" 

Akumu's own ears would also perk, glancing about for a moment before he'd then smile slightly. "Probably just a squirrel, or something."

Masaru jumped off the tree and hugged Dei. He shook his head with a childish pout. "I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry! I don't like the couch! Baby pleaaaase." His ears twitched as he leaned into Dei.

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, opening an eye half way and glancing over to Masaru during the hug. "Sooooo, y' think my cooking is good, then?"

Akumu's own ears would also perk, glancing about for a moment before he'd then smile slightly. "Probably just a squirrel, or something."

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, opening an eye half way and glancing over to Masaru during the hug. "Sooooo, y' think my cooking is good, then?"

Masaru bit his bottom lip. "Is it okay if i lie to you?"

A childs laugh was heard echoing around them. Nia hugged Akumu tightly "still think its a s-squirrel?"

Akumu tensed at the sound, narrowing his eyes as he kept Nia close. His free hand hovering over his blade. 

Masaru bit his bottom lip. "Is it okay if i lie to you?"

Blinking, he flattened his ears with a bit of puppy-like heartbreak and guilt causing his eyes to grow wide and tremble. "Wait, y' really don't like it..?"

Akumu tensed at the sound, narrowing his eyes as he kept Nia close. His free hand hovering over his blade. 

Blinking, he flattened his ears with a bit of puppy-like heartbreak and guilt causing his eyes to grow wide and tremble. "Wait, y' really don't like it..?"

Masaru's eyes widen. "No! Nononononononononnonononononoononnonoononnoonnoononno! I loooooooooooooooooooooove your cooking. You just had those two accidents, but you are definitely a good cook."

The laughter soon would be heard growing more and more distant. "okay.... I'm scared" Nia squeaked out, shaking in place.

Akumu inhaled softly, pulling Nia a bit closer. "... I'll go investigate."

Masaru's eyes widen. "No! Nononononononononnonononononoononnonoononnoonnoononno! I loooooooooooooooooooooove your cooking. You just had those two accidents, but you are definitely a good cook."

With a small smile, Dei-Loki watched him. "Y' mean it?.."

Nia held him tighter "no your not"

Akumu blinked a few times, looking to Nia. "Someone has t' find out what that was!"

Masaru vigorously nodded. "Yup! You are amazing at cooking. I love when you cook."

His smile dropping once more, he sighed and closed his eyes as he shook his head. "No... don't lie t' me. It's fine if y' don't like it..."

Akumu blinked a few times, looking to Nia. "Someone has t' find out what that was!"

His smile dropping once more, he sighed and closed his eyes as he shook his head. "No... don't lie t' me. It's fine if y' don't like it..."

"No baby! You're cooking is amazing. I was just teasing you. let me it up to you for hurting your feelings in the bedroom." He whiserped the last part so the grandparents wwouldnt' hear.

Nia let him go. "fine. But in the morning. Please?"

Akumu blinked, but then sighed and nodded to her. "Alright..."

"No baby! You're cooking is amazing. I was just teasing you. let me it up to you for hurting your feelings in the bedroom." He whiserped the last part so the grandparents wwouldnt' hear.

Dei-Loki sighed, but gave a silent nod as he glanced up at him.

Akumu blinked, but then sighed and nodded to her. "Alright..."

Dei-Loki sighed, but gave a silent nod as he glanced up at him.

"You wanna know what cheers me up? A blowjob from your favorite lovable character, Massy-poo. I need to work on my blowjobs anyways."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia held him close "I think dinner is ready..." she said after a few minutes had passed.

Moving his attention from Nia to the food, he moved forward slightly as he blinked and checked it. "Smells like it."

"Good, let's go home." Masaru opened the portla, waved to the grandparents and went through.

Dei-Loki waved, as well. Soon following after Masaru as he'd pocket his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back