Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru hugged Zuzu back, but when he was pulled away, he inhaled. "Thank you, Zuzana. Come on, Dei. . . it's go tell . . . the rest of your family. Why did you have to have so many family members?"

Dei-Loki nodded, hugging his mother before leading the way out. "Hey, be thankful it isn't twice as big!"

"Yeah yeah. Now to your Uncles eh? Do i need to prepare myself or are you going to lie about them not killing me?" He teased.

"They won't kill y'... but we could always stalk up on a few pastries and some whiskey, just in case, if it'll make ya feel any better." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm really sorry about that, by the way, Mister Grumpytails. I had no idea she'd break out her famous glare..."

Nia nodded, "yep! It should be interesting! Do you know where everyone else is by chance, we wanna tell everyone"

Malvo thought for a moment, looking off to the side. "Yuki is upstairs, I'm not too sure where Nicholas went, same goes fer Fenrir... and Masaru and Dei are telling the family the big news."

"They won't kill y'... but we could always stalk up on a few pastries and some whiskey, just in case, if it'll make ya feel any better." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm really sorry about that, by the way, Mister Grumpytails. I had no idea she'd break out her famous glare..."

Nia told everyone else

"It's fine. I would understand since you are her baby." Masaru looked to Nia. "Oh that's cool. Good luck, i guess, on your journeys. Now, let's go get the whiskey and pastries for your Uncles, and then we'll tell your aunts, and then . . . do we have anyone else to tell?"

Nia told everyone else

"It's fine. I would understand since you are her baby." Masaru looked to Nia. "Oh that's cool. Good luck, i guess, on your journeys. Now, let's go get the whiskey and pastries for your Uncles, and then we'll tell your aunts, and then . . . do we have anyone else to tell?"

"Good luck, guys!" Dei-Loki smiled to both Nia and Akumu, Akumu nodding as he smiled in return before heading off with Nia.

Dei-Loki then nodded to Masaru, leading him to the kitchen. "I mean... we can also tell my grandparents, and Ruvik, too."

"Good luck, guys!" Dei-Loki smiled to both Nia and Akumu, Akumu nodding as he smiled in return before heading off with Nia.

Dei-Loki then nodded to Masaru, leading him to the kitchen. "I mean... we can also tell my grandparents, and Ruvik, too."

"Uhhh, why Ruvik? But i don't mind going to see your grandparents. They're entities, and entities don't hurt unless they lived a veeeeeeeeeeeeery bad life."

Nia put on her travel cloak, her bag, and her sword on her hip. Adjusting the strap as she stood at the front gate. "so. Which direction do we go?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Satchel at his side, Akumu followed Nia out as he'd glance about. His hand casually resting on the hilt of his blade as he gestured to the gates. "Let's head north. We'll be given more land t' cover, then."

"Uhhh, why Ruvik? But i don't mind going to see your grandparents. They're entities, and entities don't hurt unless they lived a veeeeeeeeeeeeery bad life."

"Nooooooo reason in particular." Dei-Loki smiled innocently, rocking forward and back on his feet before he lifted a brow with a nod. "Alright, we'll head off t' see them after this."

Satchel at his side, Akumu followed Nia out as he'd glance about. His hand casually resting on the hilt of his blade as he gestured to the gates. "Let's head north. We'll be given more land t' cover, then."

Nia nodded in agreement, soon opening the gate. "are we going to get horses?"

"Nooooooo reason in particular." Dei-Loki smiled innocently, rocking forward and back on his feet before he lifted a brow with a nod. "Alright, we'll head off t' see them after this."

Masaru nodded, grabbing the whiskey and box of pastries before heading to the dining room and waving. "Hey, we've met before a while ago. I'm Masaru, Dei's mate. I just came here to give you these." He handed the gifts over before wiping his hands together. "Also, i was wondering if you can give your blessings to our wedding and soulbonding ceremonies?" He looked over to Dei with a smile.

Masaru nodded, grabbing the whiskey and box of pastries before heading to the dining room and waving. "Hey, we've met before a while ago. I'm Masaru, Dei's mate. I just came here to give you these." He handed the gifts over before wiping his hands together. "Also, i was wondering if you can give your blessings to our wedding and soulbonding ceremonies?" He looked over to Dei with a smile.

Dei-Loki returned the smile before glancing to his uncles, softly inhaling in the process of this.

Reaver eagerly took the whiskey the moment he'd lay eyes on it, a wide grin on his face before he'd arch a brow and look to Graham, and then to Masaru and Dei. "... Y' have mine. But I'm fairly certain y' won't like fire anymore if y' ever hurt little Loki here."

Nia nodded in agreement, soon opening the gate. "are we going to get horses?"

Akumu blinked a few times. "... That'd be a smart idea, wouldn't it..?" He spoke, almost as if asking himself before he turned and ran to the stables before leading out a black and white horse, as well as a pure white one. "One of the nice things about living right here. Y' got horses all set and ready t' go."

Akumu blinked a few times. "... That'd be a smart idea, wouldn't it..?" He spoke, almost as if asking himself before he turned and ran to the stables before leading out a black and white horse, as well as a pure white one. "One of the nice things about living right here. Y' got horses all set and ready t' go."

Nia looked into the eyes of both animals, before settling on the black and white horse. Somthing her dad always told her. "allll right. Let's head out!" Nia said, urging the horse forward.

Nia looked into the eyes of both animals, before settling on the black and white horse. Somthing her dad always told her. "allll right. Let's head out!" Nia said, urging the horse forward.

Akumu watched, soon nodding as he'd mount the pure white horse. It wasn't his, but... this was fine. And, moving forward with the horse, he looked ahead.

Dei-Loki returned the smile before glancing to his uncles, softly inhaling in the process of this.

Reaver eagerly took the whiskey the moment he'd lay eyes on it, a wide grin on his face before he'd arch a brow and look to Graham, and then to Masaru and Dei. "... Y' have mine. But I'm fairly certain y' won't like fire anymore if y' ever hurt little Loki here."

"You have mine as well as the threat. I'll shank ya, just like i shanked my sisters' exes." Masaru nodded, slightly even more terrified than he was with the mafia family. "Alright let's go to your aunts and your Grandparents and then no more . . . i hope."

Timeskip?

(Yeah, we can timeskip.)

"You have mine as well as the threat. I'll shank ya, just like i shanked my sisters' exes." Masaru nodded, slightly even more terrified than he was with the mafia family. "Alright let's go to your aunts and your Grandparents and then no more . . . i hope."

Dei-Loki listened, nodding to Masaru as he gently exhaled with a grin. Soon leading the way out as he waved to his uncles. "Yep, yer pretty much in the clear after my grandparents."

Nia found a nice flat clearing, it was about to be dark. She dismounted and unpacked "we can rest here for tonight" she said getting somefirewood.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Alright " Akumu nodded, getting off of his horse before tying off the reins so she wouldn't disappear. With a smile, he softly patted the horse's mane before grabbing what he needed to set up camp. This, of course, starting with the tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back