Indescribable (Closed)

"HE"S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!" Masaru snatched Fenrir off the ground and hugged him tightly, cutting off his oxygen without even meaning too as he hugged the critter tightly. "IT"S A DEAL! HE STAYS AND WE GO BACK HOME!"

"WHAT!?" Dei-Loki whined.

"Need... air... please..." Fenrir struggled to plead, the faint sound of jingling chains heard underneath the sleeves of his jacket - which would reach half way down his hands.

"Excellent!" Loki would grin, casually turning as he managed to open a warp.

@Heir of Dalania

"WHAT!?" Dei-Loki whined.

"Need... air... please..." Fenrir struggled to plead, the faint sound of jingling chains heard underneath the sleeves of his jacket - which would reach half way down his hands.

"Excellent!" Loki would grin, casually turning as he managed to open a warp.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru looked to Dei and gave him the -we'lltalkaboutthislater- look. He then picked Dei up off the ground and gestured his head to the portal. "Come on everyone. To home we go." 
@Heir of Dalania

Masaru looked to Dei and gave him the -we'lltalkaboutthislater- look. He then picked Dei up off the ground and gestured his head to the portal. "Come on everyone. To home we go." 
@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki huffed, a bit exasperated. As he was picked up, though, he'd fall silent. Ignoring Fenrir's waving.

"Finally! Home free!" Akumu grinned, looking down at Nia before taking her hand and heading through.

@Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki huffed, a bit exasperated. As he was picked up, though, he'd fall silent. Ignoring Fenrir's waving.

"Finally! Home free!" Akumu grinned, looking down at Nia before taking her hand and heading through.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru then went through after everyone else did. He held Fenrir like a stuff animal, looking around at the palace of Engrunassia. "Is this the right one, i hope?"

Masaru then went through after everyone else did. He held Fenrir like a stuff animal, looking around at the palace of Engrunassia. "Is this the right one, i hope?"

"Don't worry, it is." Loki had assured, closing the portal and, before anyone else knew it, he'd disappear.

Dei-Loki grumbled, looking to where his father had been previously standing - only to find him gone. And, closing his eyes, he'd grumble 'typical' before his ears had flattened. Though, feeling the ability to preform this action caused him to pause with wide eyes - reaching up to feel his ears before looking behind himself at his wagging tail. With an overly excited squeal, he wiggled his way out of Masaru's hold and fell to the ground - hugging his tail and rolling around in the snow as he laughed. "It's back! IT'S BACK! I CAN FEEL IT! MY POWERS, MY ADORABLENESS! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

"Don't worry, it is." Loki had assured, closing the portal and, before anyone else knew it, he'd disappear.

Dei-Loki grumbled, looking to where his father had been previously standing - only to find him gone. And, closing his eyes, he'd grumble 'typical' before his ears had flattened. Though, feeling the ability to preform this action caused him to pause with wide eyes - reaching up to feel his ears before looking behind himself at his wagging tail. With an overly excited squeal, he wiggled his way out of Masaru's hold and fell to the ground - hugging his tail and rolling around in the snow as he laughed. "It's back! IT'S BACK! I CAN FEEL IT! MY POWERS, MY ADORABLENESS! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

Masaru snickered at the cuteness, forgetting all about Fenrir as he dropped him and pounced onto Dei. He shoved snow onto Dei's body, as one of his tails tangled with Dei's.

Nia walked through the portal, and hugged Akumu "FINALLY!! WE'RE NEVER DEMENSION HOPPING AGAIN" she said floating into the air a bit so she was Akumu's height.

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru snickered at the cuteness, forgetting all about Fenrir as he dropped him and pounced onto Dei. He shoved snow onto Dei's body, as one of his tails tangled with Dei's.

Akumu laughed, hugging Nia in return as he kissed her cheek. "Totally fine by me!"

Fenrir fell into the snow with an 'oof!', chuckling as he'd watch both Masaru and Dei. Soon, had then slowly stand as he dusted himself off. That sound of chains on metal sounding from under his sleeves once more.

Dei-Loki continued to laugh, soon loosening the embrace on his tail, only to playfully toss loose snow at Masaru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu laughed, hugging Nia in return as he kissed her cheek. "Totally fine by me!"

Fenrir fell into the snow with an 'oof!', chuckling as he'd watch both Masaru and Dei. Soon, had then slowly stand as he dusted himself off. That sound of chains on metal sounding from under his sleeves once more.

Dei-Loki continued to laugh, soon loosening the embrace on his tail, only to playfully toss loose snow at Masaru.

Masaru laughed and sputtered as the snow got into his mouth. He then rubbed Dei's ears as he straddled his lap, leaning down to kiss Dei's forehead.

Masaru laughed and sputtered as the snow got into his mouth. He then rubbed Dei's ears as he straddled his lap, leaning down to kiss Dei's forehead.

With a light blush on his face, Dei-Loki leaned up into Masaru's touch. Enjoying the once missed feeling as his tail would rapidly dust against the snow's surface. Joyful tears pricking the corners of his eyes. 

With a light blush on his face, Dei-Loki leaned up into Masaru's touch. Enjoying the once missed feeling as his tail would rapidly dust against the snow's surface. Joyful tears pricking the corners of his eyes. 

Masaru kissed Dei's eyelids when he closed them. "Yeah, we did it. We got back. I told you we would. Now stop crying, give me that beautiful smile, Squishy." He gave a genuine smile as he rested his chin on the crevice of Dei's neck.

Nia turned over to Fernerreerererr, looking back to Akumu "whos that again?"

Akumu followed Nia's gaze to Fenrir before looking to Nia once again. "That's Dei-Loki's older brother Fenrir. Demigod of wolves, devourer of worlds."

Fenrir perked from the mention of his name, looking over to both Nia and Akumu before he grinned and waved. The shackle cuff barely seen peeking out from his sleeve. "Hiiiii."

Masaru kissed Dei's eyelids when he closed them. "Yeah, we did it. We got back. I told you we would. Now stop crying, give me that beautiful smile, Squishy." He gave a genuine smile as he rested his chin on the crevice of Dei's neck.

Dei-Look gave a bright smile, tightening his hold on Masaru as he had sniffled softly. "I'm so happy..."

Akumu followed Nia's gaze to Fenrir before looking to Nia once again. "That's Dei-Loki's older brother Fenrir. Demigod of wolves, devourer of worlds."

Fenrir perked from the mention of his name, looking over to both Nia and Akumu before he grinned and waved. The shackle cuff barely seen peeking out from his sleeve. "Hiiiii."

Dei-Look gave a bright smile, tightening his hold on Masaru as he had sniffled softly. "I'm so happy..."

Nia raised a brow "devourer of worlds?" She looked back, and noticed the cuffs. "he looks innocent though"

Nia raised a brow "devourer of worlds?" She looked back, and noticed the cuffs. "he looks innocent though"

"And there's a reason for that. But don't ever let that fool you. If he were to be released fully, all sorts of hell would break loose. And, I'm not talking Dei or Masaru hell. I'm talking about the possibility of the end times." Akumu explained softly, watching Fenrir.

Fenrir lowered an ear as he watched them before then looking around with a smirk on his face. "I haven't been here in so long!"

"And there's a reason for that. But don't ever let that fool you. If he were to be released fully, all sorts of hell would break loose. And, I'm not talking Dei or Masaru hell. I'm talking about the possibility of the end times." Akumu explained softly, watching Fenrir.

Fenrir lowered an ear as he watched them before then looking around with a smirk on his face. "I haven't been here in so long!"

Nia glared at him "so why is even even alive then?"

Nia glared at him "so why is even even alive then?"

"Because I guess Loki is saving him for a 'larger purpose'. Much like his other kids..." Akumu lowered an ear at the thought, sighing softly.

Fenrir then glanced to Malvo, poking her cheek. "Little Dorchadaaaas. I've missed you both. Can you fill me in on who these other people are?"

Malvo glared up at him, a gentle sigh escaping her as she closed her eyes - gesturing to everyone as she'd introduce them. "That's Nia, this is Yuki, the one Dei-Loki is clinging to is Masaru, and then there's Masaru and Yuki's brother Nicholas."

"The Alaois family has grown so much. You've all got mates!" Fenrir smiled happily, marveling in awe at the amount of time he missed, Malvo having looked away with a very faint blush and a huff at the mention of mates.

"Because I guess Loki is saving him for a 'larger purpose'. Much like his other kids..." Akumu lowered an ear at the thought, sighing softly.

Fenrir then glanced to Malvo, poking her cheek. "Little Dorchadaaaas. I've missed you both. Can you fill me in on who these other people are?"

Malvo glared up at him, a gentle sigh escaping her as she closed her eyes - gesturing to everyone as she'd introduce them. "That's Nia, this is Yuki, the one Dei-Loki is clinging to is Masaru, and then there's Masaru and Yuki's brother Nicholas."

"The Alaois family has grown so much. You've all got mates!" Fenrir smiled happily, marveling in awe at the amount of time he missed, Malvo having looked away with a very faint blush and a huff at the mention of mates.

Nia walked up to the newcomer, looking him head to toe. Then pointed at him with an outstretched arm "Is this what it was like when you guys met me? Because DAMN its annoying"

Nia walked up to the newcomer, looking him head to toe. Then pointed at him with an outstretched arm "Is this what it was like when you guys met me? Because DAMN its annoying"

Masaru laughed, cuddling Dei as wiped away a tear. "Good. I wouldn't have you any other way." He then looked up to Nia. "Ehhhhhhhhh, he's cuter." He snickered.

Masaru laughed, cuddling Dei as wiped away a tear. "Good. I wouldn't have you any other way." He then looked up to Nia. "Ehhhhhhhhh, he's cuter." He snickered.

Dei-Loki grinned, breathing a happy sigh of relief before looking up and over to Nia and Fenrir.

Fenrir blinked a few times, watching Nia before having playfully pouted. "Well, excuse my thought t' be polite." Though, following his comment, a grin returned to his face. "Sorry. Being imprisoned in an arctic tundra, you don't meet that many new faces. Gets pretty damn lonely... and cold. I can handle the cold, though. Keeps my mini snowman friends alive. Aahh, Vincent, how I miss you and the family..." he smiled, softly kicking up some snow as he swung his leg back and forth.

Nia awkwardly sidestepped away. "I'm just... yeah I'ma leave" she said before turning and walking bacl to the palace. 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu followed after Nia, a gentle sigh escaping him.

Fenrir blinked a few times, lowering an ear before shrugging it off. He was used to it - people disliking him for the way being locked away from civilization had made him. This was just another one that just... couldn't tolerate it. And, in a sense, I suppose he couldn't blame them. Though, thankfully, even though the twins didn't seem to like him, he knew they still thought of him as family. Having sighed, he looked over to Malvo. "Everyone still there..?"

Malvo nodded, sighing as she rubbed the back of her head as she smiled slightly. "Yep. Everyone's there."

Akumu followed after Nia, a gentle sigh escaping him.

Fenrir blinked a few times, lowering an ear before shrugging it off. He was used to it - people disliking him for the way being locked away from civilization had made him. This was just another one that just... couldn't tolerate it. And, in a sense, I suppose he couldn't blame them. Though, thankfully, even though the twins didn't seem to like him, he knew they still thought of him as family. Having sighed, he looked over to Malvo. "Everyone still there..?"

Malvo nodded, sighing as she rubbed the back of her head as she smiled slightly. "Yep. Everyone's there."

"All of my Gods and Goddess, he reminds me of when i was his height and age." Masaru brought his palm down on the top of Fenrir's head and petted him roughly.

"All of my Gods and Goddess, he reminds me of when i was his height and age." Masaru brought his palm down on the top of Fenrir's head and petted him roughly.

Fenrir blinked following every pat, looking to Masaru before laughing gently. "Do I? Well, that's a first."

Dei-Loki watched them as he'd fallen silent once again. Malvo having glanced to Dei-Loki before looking to Fenrir once again.

"how did y' escape this time, anyways? I thought they strengthened the magic?" Malvo curiously had asked, her brow lifting.

Fenrir grinned a bit, flicking his ears. "I had help by a blight leader dumb enough t' expect me to aid them." 

Dei-Loki paused, lifting his brows as he turned his complete attention to his eldest brother. "... Lucifel?.."

Fenrir gave a nod. "I didn't get my claws on him, though... Y' know, for an archdemon, he's pretty cowardly."

Dei-Loki blinked and snorted. "Yeah... yeah, he is... he's also number one on my torture list. Especially after all he's focking done."

Fenrir blinked following every pat, looking to Masaru before laughing gently. "Do I? Well, that's a first."

Dei-Loki watched them as he'd fallen silent once again. Malvo having glanced to Dei-Loki before looking to Fenrir once again.

"how did y' escape this time, anyways? I thought they strengthened the magic?" Malvo curiously had asked, her brow lifting.

Fenrir grinned a bit, flicking his ears. "I had help by a blight leader dumb enough t' expect me to aid them." 

Dei-Loki paused, lifting his brows as he turned his complete attention to his eldest brother. "... Lucifel?.."

Fenrir gave a nod. "I didn't get my claws on him, though... Y' know, for an archdemon, he's pretty cowardly."

Dei-Loki blinked and snorted. "Yeah... yeah, he is... he's also number one on my torture list. Especially after all he's focking done."

Masaru, not noticing Dei's emotion, hugged Fenrir tightly to him. He then stood up. "We should get going. Get back to your family and all." He laid out his hand for Dei while patting Fenrir's head with the other, still holding him tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back