Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru softly in return, nodding with a soft smile before exhaling and heading off to grab his things.

"... Dad come home yet? Maybe I can get one of the animals he keeps for his... meetings." Akumu asked, glancing to Malvo.

Malvo gave a nod, heading to the kitchen to get what they needed as she spoke. "He's up in his study."

@Heir of Dalania

After nodding to Malvo's words, Akumu glanced to Nia. "Y' wanna come with?"

"Yeah, you two should do that. I don't want to die tonight from a mafia leader." Masaru snapped his fingers as he went with Dei and began to grab necessary items for the ritual.

@Heir of Dalania

"Yeah, you two should do that. I don't want to die tonight from a mafia leader." Masaru snapped his fingers as he went with Dei and began to grab necessary items for the ritual.

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki followed after Masaru, grabbing the chalk as he looked over to his mate. "How much blood will I need t' give, anyways?"

Dei-Loki followed after Masaru, grabbing the chalk as he looked over to his mate. "How much blood will I need t' give, anyways?"

"Just enough to fill a shot glass. Which is a lot, and you'll feel a little woozy, but i'll be right by you when we do the ritual. Especially if Loki tried to do something, i'll rip out his sternum." Masaru gave an innocent smile.

"Just enough to fill a shot glass. Which is a lot, and you'll feel a little woozy, but i'll be right by you when we do the ritual. Especially if Loki tried to do something, i'll rip out his sternum." Masaru gave an innocent smile.

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to the innocent smirk as he snickered. "Gods, Masaru, I love ya so much..."

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to the innocent smirk as he snickered. "Gods, Masaru, I love ya so much..."

"I hope so because you're going to spend the rest of your life with me once i tie the knot around your throat. . . i meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan . . . soul." Masaru snickered. 

Nia nodded and got up. "sure"

Akumu gave a nod in return, softly taking her hand as he led the way up to his father's office.

"I hope so because you're going to spend the rest of your life with me once i tie the knot around your throat. . . i meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan . . . soul." Masaru snickered. 

"Maker's breath, y' even make the binding of souls sound sexy." Dei-Loki huffed, snickering once more as well as he continued to gather the items needed.

Akumu gave a nod in return, softly taking her hand as he led the way up to his father's office.

"Maker's breath, y' even make the binding of souls sound sexy." Dei-Loki huffed, snickering once more as well as he continued to gather the items needed.

"Thanks, i try. Ready?" Masaru asked after he grabbed the last few items.

"Thanks, i try. Ready?" Masaru asked after he grabbed the last few items.

"As I'll ever be." he huffed, glancing to Masaru with a few items in his own arms.

Nia waited for Akumu to open the door. "what are we telling him?"

Akumu stopped at the door, looking to Nia. "Just gonna ask to borrow one of the rakali he has. He's got TONS of 'em. Hopefully he won't mind. And, if he asks why we just tell him we're lookin' t' get him more, and we need t' bring a reference along." Akumu knocked.

Adrian looked up and over to the door, tapping his papers on the desk. "Come in." He invited, soon smirking slightly when Akumu opened the door to step in.

"As I'll ever be." he huffed, glancing to Masaru with a few items in his own arms.

Akumu stopped at the door, looking to Nia. "Just gonna ask to borrow one of the rakali he has. He's got TONS of 'em. Hopefully he won't mind. And, if he asks why we just tell him we're lookin' t' get him more, and we need t' bring a reference along." Akumu knocked.

Adrian looked up and over to the door, tapping his papers on the desk. "Come in." He invited, soon smirking slightly when Akumu opened the door to step in.

Nia poked her head around the doorframe, and gave a small wave, "Hi."

"You'll be fine. I'm not letting him hurt you in any way. I'm still a fox. And this fox is mischievous."

Giving a nod to Masaru, Dei-Loki managed a small smile. "Alright, c'mon. We can go set up what we can as we wait fer the others."

Nia poked her head around the doorframe, and gave a small wave, "Hi."

Adrian kept his smirk, resting his arms on the desk as he laced his fingers together. "Hello. Something y' both need?"

Akumu gave a nod, heading in as he rubbed the back of his head. "Do y', by chance, have a rakali we can borrow?"

Adrian blinked a few times. "One of my water rats?.. why?"

Adrian kept his smirk, resting his arms on the desk as he laced his fingers together. "Hello. Something y' both need?"

Akumu gave a nod, heading in as he rubbed the back of his head. "Do y', by chance, have a rakali we can borrow?"

"science...."

"science...."

Adrian's brow lifted a bit more as Akumu managed a smirk as he closed his eyes.

"What she means is... we wanted to learn more about them. Figured, since you had a bunch, y' could lend us one..."

Adrian would stare at the both of them for several moments, soon barking out a laugh as a grin stretched his face. "WELL, why didn't ya say so!?" He then stood, heading over to the corner of his room - casually opening the hidden door that would blend into the wall before emerging with a rakali - a rat that was about the size of a small dog, Adrian wearing a grin on his face. "I just have t' warn ya both, though, these little bastards are vicious. 's what makes them so useful!"

Adrian's brow lifted a bit more as Akumu managed a smirk as he closed his eyes.

"What she means is... we wanted to learn more about them. Figured, since you had a bunch, y' could lend us one..."

Adrian would stare at the both of them for several moments, soon barking out a laugh as a grin stretched his face. "WELL, why didn't ya say so!?" He then stood, heading over to the corner of his room - casually opening the hidden door that would blend into the wall before emerging with a rakali - a rat that was about the size of a small dog, Adrian wearing a grin on his face. "I just have t' warn ya both, though, these little bastards are vicious. 's what makes them so useful!"

Nia nodded "yeah. Ok, we will"

Giving a nod to Masaru, Dei-Loki managed a small smile. "Alright, c'mon. We can go set up what we can as we wait fer the others."

Masaru nodded, choosing a dark lit room before making a pentagram with salt and then letting the candles rest on the five points.

"you guys have a family that is waaay too complicated"

"No arguments there." Akumu exhaled, soon looking around for the others.

Masaru nodded, choosing a dark lit room before making a pentagram with salt and then letting the candles rest on the five points.

Watching, he set what he had down before taking out a lighter. His gaze quietly shifting about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back