Indescribable (Closed)

"Yup. And don't worry, Squishy. I'll buy you caramel when i go out to shop again." He kissed the temple of Dei's head and smiled.

Nia stared at the couple "you two are awfully happy. What's going on?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu stared, as well. His head slightly tilting. 

Spinning to face Masaru, Dei-Loki soon smiled before hugging him and kissing his cheek. His mood instantly boosting. "Thank yooouuu!" he'd then glance to both Nia and Akumu, rubbing the back of his head. "Weeeeeell."

"... Well..?" Akumu kept his head somewhat tilted.

Akumu stared, as well. His head slightly tilting. 

Spinning to face Masaru, Dei-Loki soon smiled before hugging him and kissing his cheek. His mood instantly boosting. "Thank yooouuu!" he'd then glance to both Nia and Akumu, rubbing the back of his head. "Weeeeeell."

"... Well..?" Akumu kept his head somewhat tilted.

Nia stared at the couple "you two are awfully happy. What's going on?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru rubbed the back of his own neck as well. "Welllll. . . i kinda wanted to move to the next stage in our relationship. And soooooooooo. . . i asked him to marry and soulbound to me. And he said yes. NOW BEFORE YOU HUG ME! LET ME WARN YOU! I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BOOB OR BALLS!"

Masaru rubbed the back of his own neck as well. "Welllll. . . i kinda wanted to move to the next stage in our relationship. And soooooooooo. . . i asked him to marry and soulbound to me. And he said yes. NOW BEFORE YOU HUG ME! LET ME WARN YOU! I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BOOB OR BALLS!"

Nia hugged Dei, then pushed him into Masaru as a shield. Hugging both of them. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Did y' really!?" Akumu widened his eyes in surprise.

"Mhm!" Dei-Loki hugged Nia in return, widening his eyes slightly as he'd been pushed into Masaru, only to be sandwiched in the middle. His eyes then widened even more when Akumu also had hugged them. Hiding a smirk, he playfully grimaced. "Too close! AH!"

"GUYS, WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING!? WE'RE TRYING T' WATCH FRIENDS!" Malvo shouted from upstairs. A huff to follow.

Nia hugged Dei, then pushed him into Masaru as a shield. Hugging both of them. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Did y' really!?" Akumu widened his eyes in surprise.

"Mhm!" Dei-Loki hugged Nia in return, widening his eyes slightly as he'd been pushed into Masaru, only to be sandwiched in the middle. His eyes then widened even more when Akumu also had hugged them. Hiding a smirk, he playfully grimaced. "Too close! AH!"

"GUYS, WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING!? WE'RE TRYING T' WATCH FRIENDS!" Malvo shouted from upstairs. A huff to follow.

"HELP! SHE"S TOO CLOSE!" Yuki rolled her eyes and came down. "Why are you hugging my brother? You never do that. What's up?" Masaru looked from Nia and Dei, pushing Nia a few inches away with the pad of his thumb to her forehead before looking to Yuki and Malvo. He told the same thing he said to Akumu and Nia a few minutes ago.

Nia frowned "So... Masaru. If you marry dei, that technically would make us family..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"HELP! SHE"S TOO CLOSE!" Yuki rolled her eyes and came down. "Why are you hugging my brother? You never do that. What's up?" Masaru looked from Nia and Dei, pushing Nia a few inches away with the pad of his thumb to her forehead before looking to Yuki and Malvo. He told the same thing he said to Akumu and Nia a few minutes ago.

Nia frowned "So... Masaru. If you marry dei, that technically mould make us family..."

Malvo followed after Yuki, blinked a few times from the news before soon widening her eyes as she glanced back and forth between Masaru and Dei-Loki. A grin quickly forming on her face as she tackled Dei-Loki into a hug, onto the floor. "AWWWW! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!"

"AAAAHHHHH! AIR! I NEED AIR!" Dei-Loki shouted before having broken out into laughter, hugging her in return.

Nia frowned "So... Masaru. If you marry dei, that technically mould make us family..."

Malvo followed after Yuki, blinked a few times from the news before soon widening her eyes as she glanced back and forth between Masaru and Dei-Loki. A grin quickly forming on her face as she tackled Dei-Loki into a hug, onto the floor. "AWWWW! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!"

"AAAAHHHHH! AIR! I NEED AIR!" Dei-Loki shouted before having broken out into laughter, hugging her in return.

Masaru looked to Nia. "Don't tell me that if you want Dei to get married." As Masaru said that, Yuki sprung onto her brother. "AHHHHHHHH! YOU"RE GROWING UP! You're not so little anymore! EEEEEEEEEEEE!" Masaru groaned, "I think my ears are bleeding, and please don't kill him, i need him."

Woah the text is over here

Nia sat on the couch. "Yay! Family!" She looked at everyone in the room., then down at her stomach "its going to be even bigger in about nine months." she said quietly..

Masaru looked to Nia. "Don't tell me that if you want Dei to get married." As Masaru said that, Yuki sprung onto her brother. "AHHHHHHHH! YOU"RE GROWING UP! You're not so little anymore! EEEEEEEEEEEE!" Masaru groaned, "I think my ears are bleeding, and please don't kill him, i need him."

Woah the text is over here

Nia sat on the couch. "Yay! Family!" She looked at everyone in the room., then down at her stomach "its going to be even bigger in about nine months." she said quietly..

"Yes, if ya kill me, all of the excitement will be fer nothing."

"Sorry!" Malvo snickered, loosening her hold. "Though, if y' think this hug is bad, you'd better not tell uncle grizzly bear the news. I swear, he's the King of Bear Hugs." 

"Not even an exaggeration!" Dei-Loki laughed, standing up once Malvo helped him off the floor. Malvo softly ruffling his hair.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, I'm so happy fer y' both!"

Akumu chuckled as he watched them, soon heading over and resting his arms on the back of the couch, gently kissing Nia's cheek the moment he'd gotten close enough. "It's crazy t' think of how far we've all come."

"Yes, if ya kill me, all of the excitement will be fer nothing."

"Sorry!" Malvo snickered, loosening her hold. "Though, if y' think this hug is bad, you'd better not tell uncle grizzly bear the news. I swear, he's the King of Bear Hugs." 

"Not even an exaggeration!" Dei-Loki laughed, standing up once Malvo helped him off the floor. Malvo softly ruffling his hair.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, I'm so happy fer y' both!"

Akumu chuckled as he watched them, soon heading over and resting his arms on the back of the couch, gently kissing Nia's cheek the moment he'd gotten close enough. "It's crazy t' think of how far we've all come."

Nia smiled "It is crazy. We've been through so much..."

Yuki began to list off the things for the soulbounding ceremony. "Yuki! Yukiine! We can't do this yet. We gotta find a way out of here." Yuki turned, the saddest look on her face as her lip quivered. "How are we going to do that?"

@Heir of Dalania

@xXLittleLokiXx

Yuki began to list off the things for the soulbounding ceremony. "Yuki! Yukiine! We can't do this yet. We gotta find a way out of here." Yuki turned, the saddest look on her face as her lip quivered. "How are we going to do that?"

@Heir of Dalania

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki furrowed his brows at the question, frowning a bit as he looked over to Malvo. "Any luck..?"

Malvo shook her head, her smile now having been gone. "I... I've been trying. But all I've found are phony spells. I swear, it's like this world knows next to nothing when it comes t' any sort of magic..." with a huff, she rubbed the nape of her neck.

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki furrowed his brows at the question, frowning a bit as he looked over to Malvo. "Any luck..?"

Malvo shook her head, her smile now having been gone. "I... I've been trying. But all I've found are phony spells. I swear, it's like this world knows next to nothing when it comes t' any sort of magic..." with a huff, she rubbed the nape of her neck.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru sighed, trying to think. "Dei-Squishy, even though we are in the normality world, Gods and Goddesses can still get through here. Now, what i'm about to suggest would probably make you hate it, but you gotta listen. All of you, you all have to listen. Especially you and Malvo, Dei. This is the only way that i can think of that can get us out of here. Loki, the God of mischief, can still be contacted here. Now, just listen.  Your father, even if you hate him with all of your might, my love, can still help us. He's a way out of here. You can summon him because you still semi-exist in our world. We . . . have to perform a specific ritual, and you must confront your father, if you wish for all of us to go home. You won't ever have to talk to him again, Dei. Just this once, just to get us home."

Masaru sighed, trying to think. "Dei-Squishy, even though we are in the normality world, Gods and Goddesses can still get through here. Now, what i'm about to suggest would probably make you hate it, but you gotta listen. All of you, you all have to listen. Especially you and Malvo, Dei. This is the only way that i can think of that can get us out of here. Loki, the God of mischief, can still be contacted here. Now, just listen.  Your father, even if you hate him with all of your might, my love, can still help us. He's a way out of here. You can summon him because you still semi-exist in our world. We . . . have to perform a specific ritual, and you must confront your father, if you wish for all of us to go home. You won't ever have to talk to him again, Dei. Just this once, just to get us home."

Dei-Loki would stare at Masaru for a moment. Distaste filling his being at the idea... but he was right. And, had he not blocked the idea of his father out of his mind, he would've found this to be the way far sooner than now. Whining, Dei-Loki rubbed his face as he grimaced. Malvo patting his shoulder before she spoke.

"Masaru has a point. This may be our only way outta here... Don't worry. I'll be behind ya 100%."

Akumu nodded in agreement, glancing over to Dei-Loki. "He's in debt t' you anyways."

Dei-Loki exhaled, soon nodding to his sister's words, as well as his brothers. Emerald irises soon closing, he hugged himself. "... alright, I'll do it..."

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki would stare at Masaru for a moment. Distaste filling his being at the idea... but he was right. And, had he not blocked the idea of his father out of his mind, he would've found this to be the way far sooner than now. Whining, Dei-Loki rubbed his face as he grimaced. Malvo patting his shoulder before she spoke.

"Masaru has a point. This may be our only way outta here... Don't worry. I'll be behind ya 100%."

Akumu nodded in agreement, glancing over to Dei-Loki. "He's in debt t' you anyways."

Dei-Loki exhaled, soon nodding to his sister's words, as well as his brothers. Emerald irises soon closing, he hugged himself. "... alright, I'll do it..."

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru went up and hugged his mate. "Do not worry, he will not hurt you, and if he does, i'll rip him apart piece by piece without mercy. I've killed more than hundreds of Gods and Goddesses, i'll do it again if i have to."

Masaru went up and hugged his mate. "Do not worry, he will not hurt you, and if he does, i'll rip him apart piece by piece without mercy. I've killed more than hundreds of Gods and Goddesses, i'll do it again if i have to."

"Only if I can watch." Dei-Loki turned, loosening his hold on himself so he could embrace Masaru instead. "Thank y'..."

Akumu watched them before then looking to Masaru with a lifted brow. "What're we going to need t' do fer the ritual?'

"Only if I can watch." Dei-Loki turned, loosening his hold on himself so he could embrace Masaru instead. "Thank y'..."

Akumu watched them before then looking to Masaru with a lifted brow. "What're we going to need t' do fer the ritual?'

Masaru closed his eyes, trying to think. "Dei's blood, vanilla, an animal sacrifice, Loki's full name and title, Dei has to imagine Loki in front of him, and something that Loki would be pleased with having."

Masaru closed his eyes, trying to think. "Dei's blood, vanilla, an animal sacrifice, Loki's full name and title, Dei has to imagine Loki in front of him, and something that Loki would be pleased with having."

"Animal sacrifice..?" Akumu blinked, soon sighing before nodding. "... I think I could get that, as long as it doesn't need to be anything specific."

"He likes alcohol, and he likes sweets. So, this is also covered." Malvo assured, lifting a bow.

"Animal sacrifice..?" Akumu blinked, soon sighing before nodding. "... I think I could get that, as long as it doesn't need to be anything specific."

"He likes alcohol, and he likes sweets. So, this is also covered." Malvo assured, lifting a bow.

"Good, then all we need is vanilla beans, salt, chalk aaaaaaaand . . . . lit candles. That's right, fuuuuull satanic ritual."

"Good, then all we need is vanilla beans, salt, chalk aaaaaaaand . . . . lit candles. That's right, fuuuuull satanic ritual."

"Sort of always wanted t' do something like that... summoning an all-powerful fallen shadow dragon king is one thing, buuuut..." Dei-Loki huffed, trying to make himself feel better ask he rubbed his face. "Alright... whenever the items are gathered, I'll... be ready, I guess."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sort of always wanted t' do something like that... summoning an all-powerful fallen shadow dragon king is one thing, buuuut..." Dei-Loki huffed, trying to make himself feel better ask he rubbed his face. "Alright... whenever the items are gathered, I'll... be ready, I guess."

Masaru leaned down and kissed his lips. "Just remember, we get to go home, and we'll be  . . . true soulmates. Now, let's all get going. Get your things ready, we're getting out of here."

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru leaned down and kissed his lips. "Just remember, we get to go home, and we'll be  . . . true soulmates. Now, let's all get going. Get your things ready, we're getting out of here."

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru softly in return, nodding with a soft smile before exhaling and heading off to grab his things.

"... Dad come home yet? Maybe I can get one of the animals he keeps for his... meetings." Akumu asked, glancing to Malvo.

Malvo gave a nod, heading to the kitchen to get what they needed as she spoke. "He's up in his study."

@Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back