Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru wiped the remaining droplets off his head. His black Def Leppard t-shirt constricting against his body as the water made the fabric cling to his skin. "Welp, that was fuuuuun. Now, if i can just get that after every time we record a video, then i wouldn't mind."

@xXLittleLokiXx

"looooower" she said with a giggle and a smile. 

Akumu's brow had slowly arched, moving his hand further down her back.

Masaru wiped the remaining droplets off his head. His black Def Leppard t-shirt constricting against his body as the water made the fabric cling to his skin. "Welp, that was fuuuuun. Now, if i can just get that after every time we record a video, then i wouldn't mind."

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki worked on drying his hair while his eyes slowly studied the outlines in the fabric caused by Masaru's muscles. And, seemingly mesmerised, he hadn't replied to the comment.

Akumu's brow had slowly arched, moving his hand further down her back.

Dei-Loki worked on drying his hair while his eyes slowly studied the outlines in the fabric caused by Masaru's muscles. And, seemingly mesmerised, he hadn't replied to the comment.

Masaru turned to see Dei looking at his muscles. He smirked, "if you wanna touch me' again, go ahead and do so. I won't mind."

Masaru turned to see Dei looking at his muscles. He smirked, "if you wanna touch me' again, go ahead and do so. I won't mind."

Dei-Loki blinked, looking up as he'd watched him turn - his eyes filling with a bit of excitement. "Can I!?" he then paused, soon clearing his throat as he quickly composed himself, moving closer as he grinned. "I mean... well, if y' don't mind~"

Dei-Loki blinked, looking up as he'd watched him turn - his eyes filling with a bit of excitement. "Can I!?" he then paused, soon clearing his throat as he quickly composed himself, moving closer as he grinned. "I mean... well, if y' don't mind~"

"Then come here. Touch me~." He snickered.

Dei-Loki held on to his grin. His hand soon rising as he'd run his fingers lightly over the outlines at Masaru's chest.

Masaru laid his own hand on top of Dei's wandering one. He moved his hand to his heart, and watched Dei's face. His heart began to race in his chest. "Dei . . . I love you. You know that, right? How much i'm utterly in love with you? Do you know how fucked up you got me? I never ever felt this way, even for my late wife. She never . . . i never had this feeling in my chest. This strong sensation and it's fucking terrifying. It's always so terrifying to be in love. I'm scared, Dei. You're my soulmate, and it's crazy to think how much of my heart you have in your hands. And it's crazy to trust you with all of my heart, because i can't even trust myself with it sometimes." Masaru's voice was practically a whisper, his eyes shifting around as he became nervous in a way.

"you are. The best." she said, remaining still.

Akumu blinked, snickering as he kept his grin. "Why, thank you~"

Masaru laid his own hand on top of Dei's wandering one. He moved his hand to his heart, and watched Dei's face. His heart began to race in his chest. "Dei . . . I love you. You know that, right? How much i'm utterly in love with you? Do you know how fucked up you got me? I never ever felt this way, even for my late wife. She never . . . i never had this feeling in my chest. This strong sensation and it's fucking terrifying. It's always so terrifying to be in love. I'm scared, Dei. You're my soulmate, and it's crazy to think how much of my heart you have in your hands. And it's crazy to trust you with all of my heart, because i can't even trust myself with it sometimes." Masaru's voice was practically a whisper, his eyes shifting around as he became nervous in a way.

Dei-Loki blinked, flattening his hand against Masaru's chest to feel his heart racing. A soft smile working its way up his face. He'd remove his hand from his companion's chest, only to bring his arms around him - hugging him tightly. "I love you, too. And, yeah... Love is like a drug, and a terrifying one at that. Unpredictable effects, especially when it can make y' do crazy shite. But, I can't even begin t' tell y' how much yer trust means t' me. It's the best, and the scariest thing in the world. I never want t' EVER hurt you, because I feel like it'll reel back and hit me twice as hard. Fuck, it hurts a lot just t' see you upset at any point in time. Drives me t' wanna make sure all is okay fer you, because I'd do anything just t' make you happy..."

Akumu blinked, snickering as he kept his grin. "Why, thank you~"

Dei-Loki blinked, flattening his hand against Masaru's chest to feel his heart racing. A soft smile working its way up his face. He'd remove his hand from his companion's chest, only to bring his arms around him - hugging him tightly. "I love you, too. And, yeah... Love is like a drug, and a terrifying one at that. Unpredictable effects, especially when it can make y' do crazy shite. But, I can't even begin t' tell y' how much yer trust means t' me. It's the best, and the scariest thing in the world. I never want t' EVER hurt you, because I feel like it'll reel back and hit me twice as hard. Fuck, it hurts a lot just t' see you upset at any point in time. Drives me t' wanna make sure all is okay fer you, because I'd do anything just t' make you happy..."

"Dei . . . D-Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois. I know this is all of a sudden, and not very traditional and reaally fucking crazy and just out of the blue, but . . ." Masaru kneel on one knee, took Dei's hands and kissed them before holding tightly in his grasp. "I want to give you everything in this world. I want to call you mine and have everyone know it. Dei-Loki, will you be my husband? One day, the father to our children? And would you want to . . . bind your soul to mine? Officially?"

Nia sat up then "so now what?" 

"Well, we could head back or--..." Akumu's eyes widened the moment he'd notice the now lack of the top piece to Nia's bathing suit. "Stay... and... relax..."

"Dei . . . D-Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois. I know this is all of a sudden, and not very traditional and reaally fucking crazy and just out of the blue, but . . ." Masaru kneel on one knee, took Dei's hands and kissed them before holding tightly in his grasp. "I want to give you everything in this world. I want to call you mine and have everyone know it. Dei-Loki, will you be my husband? One day, the father to our children? And would you want to . . . bind your soul to mine? Officially?"

Dei-Loki watched as Masaru knelt before him, his eyes widening slightly. As he listened to the questions, he'd felt his own heart race. And, as he'd slowly felt himself tear up, he'd give a wide, shaky smile. Closing his eyes, joyful tears made their escape as his grin remained present. If he had his tail in this world, you could sure as hell bet it'd be wagging enough to open the portal to home. "Yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you!"

"Well, we could head back or--..." Akumu's eyes widened the moment he'd notice the now lack of the top piece to Nia's bathing suit. "Stay... and... relax..."

Nia looked at him with a smile "ok, what do you mean by relax? Just lay here orrr?" She asked, still clueless as several people around the beach stared at her, some of the males actually having dropped their jaws.

Dei-Loki watched as Masaru knelt before him, his eyes widening slightly. As he listened to the questions, he'd felt his own heart race. And, as he'd slowly felt himself tear up, he'd give a wide, shaky smile. Closing his eyes, joyful tears made their escape as his grin remained present. If he had his tail in this world, you could sure as hell bet it'd be wagging enough to open the portal to home. "Yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you!"

Masaru gave a genuine smile, before standing up and hugging Dei to his chest, laughing. "THIS IS GREAT! And this is going to be more than just marriage, Squishy. I'm going to find a way to get us back home, and then i'm going to do what my Mother taught me to do a loooooooong time ago. We're going to soulbind. The biggest of the biggest ceremonies. More than marriage. More than anything. When we soulbind, it'll shift into something way bigger. We will share pain, and be able to understand each other without even asking. We can talk to each other telepathically, and know when the other is in trouble. And it'll be  . . . amazing. Because it'll be with you. Do you really want to be with me like that? I'm fine with just a marriage, but would you want to soulbind with me for eternity?"

Nia looked at him with a smile "ok, what do you mean by relax? Just lay here orrr?" She asked, still clueless as several people around the beach stared at her, some of the males actually having dropped their jaws.

"I..." Akumu continued to stare, soon glancing to the gawkers with a glare before softening his gaze as he looked back to his wife. "Uhm... Nia..?"

Masaru gave a genuine smile, before standing up and hugging Dei to his chest, laughing. "THIS IS GREAT! And this is going to be more than just marriage, Squishy. I'm going to find a way to get us back home, and then i'm going to do what my Mother taught me to do a loooooooong time ago. We're going to soulbind. The biggest of the biggest ceremonies. More than marriage. More than anything. When we soulbind, it'll shift into something way bigger. We will share pain, and be able to understand each other without even asking. We can talk to each other telepathically, and know when the other is in trouble. And it'll be  . . . amazing. Because it'll be with you. Do you really want to be with me like that? I'm fine with just a marriage, but would you want to soulbind with me for eternity?"

Dei-Loki returned the tight embrace, his eyes having remained closed, and the grin also remained on his face. "That's absolutely fine with me."

"I..." Akumu continued to stare, soon glancing to the gawkers with a glare before softening his gaze as he looked back to his wife. "Uhm... Nia..?"

Dei-Loki returned the tight embrace, his eyes having remained closed, and the grin also remained on his face. "That's absolutely fine with me."

"WOO! This is amazing! This is. ..  we're going to get soulbound. . . . holy shit. THIS IS AMAZING!" Masaru laughed, picking Dei up and swirling him around. "I love you. So so so very much."

Nia tilted her head "what is it?"

"Yer... top is off..."

"WOO! This is amazing! This is. ..  we're going to get soulbound. . . . holy shit. THIS IS AMAZING!" Masaru laughed, picking Dei up and swirling him around. "I love you. So so so very much."

Dei-Loki laughed, as well. His arms tightly locked around Masaru. "I love you, too!" he then blinked. "... Shall we tell the others, or wait?"

"Yer... top is off..."

"huh? What do yo-...." she squeaked scrambled and quickly put it back on. Looking at the onlookers with a death glare and red colored face. She got up and stormed after one of them who had been taking pictures. "Get back here you fuck! I WILL EAT YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN GET BACK HERE!" Nia took off into a sprint after the culprit.

"Yer... top is off..."

Dei-Loki laughed, as well. His arms tightly locked around Masaru. "I love you, too!" he then blinked. "... Shall we tell the others, or wait?"

"When they get here, we will, but for now, i just want this. It's so peaceful." Masaru nipped the lobe of Dei's ear before sighing with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back