Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu chuckled, soon pulling into the parking lot.

Dei-Loki laughed gently. "Be thankful. I hear actors need t' take several hours t' put makeup on."

Masaru nodded. "It truly does. I've wore makeup only once when i had to go to an award ceremony and the cameras were on me. That's it. And now this time, but we're NOT making it a habit."

Masaru nodded. "It truly does. I've wore makeup only once when i had to go to an award ceremony and the cameras were on me. That's it. And now this time, but we're NOT making it a habit."

"Awwww, come on~" Dei-Loki teased, snickering as he grabbed the eyeliner - opening it. "But, fer real, I understand."

"Awwww, come on~" Dei-Loki teased, snickering as he grabbed the eyeliner - opening it. "But, fer real, I understand."

"Good. Now, . . . you're really going to come after me with that thing? You could hurt my eye. I'll become like Ruvik. Don't make me like Ruvik."

"Good. Now, . . . you're really going to come after me with that thing? You could hurt my eye. I'll become like Ruvik. Don't make me like Ruvik."

Dei-Loki blinked, rolling his eyes with a smirk. "Ah, come now. You'll only loose an eye if ya move too suddenly."

Nia walked deeper into the water, till it was up to her waist.

Akumu watched, slowly following after her. And, with a playful smirk, he splashed her once before looking around.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I'll be a good boy! I proooooooooooooooooomise! Please nooo couch time."

"Good, you'd better." Dei-Loki then let the smirk slip and show, snickering softly. "Now, let me finish. It'll look silly if I just leave it the way it is."

Nia splashed him back. "you know... everytime we have gone swimming in the past we end up making love? Like.... every time."

Akumu blinked at that, trying to think of a time where that hadn't been the case, but... she'd been right. "That makes me wonder if swimming is some sort of aphrodisiac." he chuckled, kissing her head before he'd float on his back.

Akumu blinked at that, trying to think of a time where that hadn't been the case, but... she'd been right. "That makes me wonder if swimming is some sort of aphrodisiac." he chuckled, kissing her head before he'd float on his back.

"Not like I'm complaining about it " she said floating next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back