Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu watched as Nia approached the car, his typical grin growing slightly before he shut the door once Nia was inside. His legs swiftly bringing him to the drivers side as he'd gotten in.

Nia smiled at Akumu and put on her seat belt. "Just be glad we arnt bringing dei along"

Dei-Loki laughed, glancing to Masaru before closing his eyes and shaking his head. "Yep! They come up with the best side ideas." he commented before showing the camera the different things he'd picked up, followed by giving a brief description.

Masaru snickered, rolling his eyes. "So what shall we start with today, my lord~?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia smiled at Akumu and put on her seat belt. "Just be glad we arnt bringing dei along"

Akumu snickered, buckling himself in as he'd start the car - checking the mirrors. "Right? I don't think we could bring enough floaties t' keep him safe and completely afloat."

Masaru snickered, rolling his eyes. "So what shall we start with today, my lord~?" 

"Well, first things first; we've gotta apply the primer so everything else 'll be smooth." Dei-Loki smiled, looking down to the container before opening it. Getting enough on the sponge, he'd then look to Masaru. "... Can y' lean down juuust a bit, pwease?"

Akumu snickered, buckling himself in as he'd start the car - checking the mirrors. "Right? I don't think we could bring enough floaties t' keep him safe and completely afloat."

"Well, first things first; we've gotta apply the primer so everything else 'll be smooth." Dei-Loki smiled, looking down to the container before opening it. Getting enough on the sponge, he'd then look to Masaru. "... Can y' lean down juuust a bit, pwease?"

Masaru smirked. "What? Am i too tall for you?" He lowered himself just so that he was in the camera's shot, but low enough for Dei to do his makeup.

"can we buy him a small raft or somthing?" She asked, crossing her legs.

Backing out of the driveway, Akumu quirked a brow. "I mean, we would... but we'd still need t' get him into the raft."

Masaru smirked. "What? Am i too tall for you?" He lowered himself just so that he was in the camera's shot, but low enough for Dei to do his makeup.

Dei-Loki snickered, watching him. "A burden of being fun-sized." he'd comment, gently applying the primer once he'd been low enough.

Backing out of the driveway, Akumu quirked a brow. "I mean, we would... but we'd still need t' get him into the raft."

Dei-Loki snickered, watching him. "A burden of being fun-sized." he'd comment, gently applying the primer once he'd been low enough.

"A burden of being adorable, you mean. I like it that you're fun-sized. Makes you more feisty, cute, and unpredictable. Just what i like." Masaru pecked Dei's lips before going back to his position with a smile.

Nia giggled "lets get a move on"

Akumu chuckled, nodding as he'd drive off. Eyes on the road. "... Haven't even seen the beaches in this world, yet."

"A burden of being adorable, you mean. I like it that you're fun-sized. Makes you more feisty, cute, and unpredictable. Just what i like." Masaru pecked Dei's lips before going back to his position with a smile.

Dei-Loki blinked, his cheeks heating slightly as he'd happily smile - quickly pecking Masaru's lips to return the action. "Very glad y' think so. Ha. I guess I can admit it has its ups and downs." He laughed, soon finishing applying the primer. "Theeeeere we go. Next comes the foundation."

Akumu chuckled, nodding as he'd drive off. Eyes on the road. "... Haven't even seen the beaches in this world, yet."

Dei-Loki blinked, his cheeks heating slightly as he'd happily smile - quickly pecking Masaru's lips to return the action. "Very glad y' think so. Ha. I guess I can admit it has its ups and downs." He laughed, soon finishing applying the primer. "Theeeeere we go. Next comes the foundation."

"I really hope you know what you're doing. This makeup shit feels groooooooooosss."

"I really hope you know what you're doing. This makeup shit feels groooooooooosss."

"Aaah, I know. But I also know what I'm doin', so don't worry." Dei assured, smiling in a reassuring fashion as he'd gently apply the foundation. "I have t' say, though. It seems t' be a lot easier applying it t' somebody else, compared t' doing it yerself. At least from what I remember."

"Aaah, I know. But I also know what I'm doin', so don't worry." Dei assured, smiling in a reassuring fashion as he'd gently apply the foundation. "I have t' say, though. It seems t' be a lot easier applying it t' somebody else, compared t' doing it yerself. At least from what I remember."

"I'm sooo glad that it's easier for you because i feel dead on the inside. You owe me biiiiig time later~."

"I'm sooo glad that it's easier for you because i feel dead on the inside. You owe me biiiiig time later~."

"I think you'll like the way I make it up t' ya later." Dei-Loki grinned, setting the items in his hands down after smoothing it all out.

"I think you'll like the way I make it up t' ya later." Dei-Loki grinned, setting the items in his hands down after smoothing it all out.

"You make it harder and harder to not take you right now. So how long does this makeup stuff take anyways?"

"You make it harder and harder to not take you right now. So how long does this makeup stuff take anyways?"

"Make sure not t' do it on camera." Dei-Loki snickered, grasping the next thing he needed. "Fer what I'm doing? Not too long. Less than an hour."

"I hope its got green sand or something!" Nia said watching the buildings pass them by.

"Green sand?" Akumu glanced to her briefly before looking back to the road. "... Wait, is that really a thing?"

"Make sure not t' do it on camera." Dei-Loki snickered, grasping the next thing he needed. "Fer what I'm doing? Not too long. Less than an hour."

"Still a long ass time. I feel bad for people who put this on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back