Indescribable (Closed)

With a soft squeeze of Nia's hand the moment their fingers were interlocked, he turned and gently kissed her head with a nod. "Very true."

Nia smiled at that, before she'd then groan. "my thirst for adventure is killin me. I want to do something cool and exiting!"

Nia smiled at that, before she'd then groan. "my thirst for adventure is killin me. I want to do something cool and exiting!"

Akumu blinked, laughing gently as he closed his eyes. "By the gods... Yer beginning t' sound like my brother. We could always go out and explore the town, if you'd like?"

Akumu smiled, pushing the door open gently as his gaze traveled to Nia. "Hey. Sorry... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

Dei-Loki would soon smile widely, nodding as he slid out of his chair. "Alright."

Masaru snickered. "You look even cuter on bar stools. Since you're sooooooo . . . tiny." He teased, dodging a few feet back in case Dei tried to smack him for that.

Masaru snickered. "You look even cuter on bar stools. Since you're sooooooo . . . tiny." He teased, dodging a few feet back in case Dei tried to smack him for that.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes slightly, glaring over to Masaru. The moment he went to swing, Masaru moved out of the way. Dei-Loki having stumbled a bit before straightening his posture, crossing his arms and closing his eyes with a huff. "I'm NOT tiny!"

Dei-Loki widened his eyes slightly, glaring over to Masaru. The moment he went to swing, Masaru moved out of the way. Dei-Loki having stumbled a bit before straightening his posture, crossing his arms and closing his eyes with a huff. "I'm NOT tiny!"

Masaru snickered. "Why is that such a bad thing? Being tiny is cute. Makes me want you even more. Now, come on, let's finish your session."

"that's no fun. We've done that already" she said, laying onto her back.

Akumu exhaled through his nose, thinking as he'd glance to the window. "... Or we could go fer a drive?"

Masaru snickered. "Why is that such a bad thing? Being tiny is cute. Makes me want you even more. Now, come on, let's finish your session."

"Doesn't matter if it's cute. Just reminds me that I'll forever be a half-pint. Ah well..." Dei-Loki huffed, soon managing a smile. In truth, he didn't mind it. Being short and cute gave him an amazing upper hand when it came to enemies. In a casual movement, he lifted his hand - waving as he made his way to the door. "We're headin' out, dad! See ya at home."

Akumu exhaled through his nose, thinking as he'd glance to the window. "... Or we could go fer a drive?"

"Doesn't matter if it's cute. Just reminds me that I'll forever be a half-pint. Ah well..." Dei-Loki huffed, soon managing a smile. In truth, he didn't mind it. Being short and cute gave him an amazing upper hand when it came to enemies. In a casual movement, he lifted his hand - waving as he made his way to the door. "We're headin' out, dad! See ya at home."

"Yeah! See ya, Adrian." He snickered and moved to the car, opening the door for Dei and then going to his side.

"How about we go for a swim somewhere?"

Akumu blinked, smirking a bit as he glanced to her. "Sure, we could do that."

"Yeah! See ya, Adrian." He snickered and moved to the car, opening the door for Dei and then going to his side.

Listening to his father grumbling in the kitchen, Dei-Loki also snickered before following Masaru out to the car - sliding into the drivers seat with a gentle huff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu blinked, smirking a bit as he glanced to her. "Sure, we could do that."

Listening to his father grumbling in the kitchen, Dei-Loki also snickered before following Masaru out to the car - sliding into the drivers seat with a gentle huff.

Masaru drove Dei home and stretched as he entered. "Should I . . . do something for this video?"

"I'll put on my swimsuit then" she said getting up and undressing,  putting the swimsuit on under her clothes.

Akumu gave another nod, heading to one of the drawers as he took out his swim shorts - humming as he pulled them on after removing his pants.

Masaru drove Dei home and stretched as he entered. "Should I . . . do something for this video?"

Dei-Loki followed, stretching until his arms would fold behind his head. A small smile forming on his face. "Maybe introduce yerself t' the hidden pyros that are new t' the channel, t' start out?" he then snickered and closed his eyes before half-joking. "Maybe a kiss or two t' drive 'em crazy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki followed, stretching until his arms would fold behind his head. A small smile forming on his face. "Maybe introduce yerself t' the hidden pyros that are new t' the channel, t' start out?" he then snickered and closed his eyes before half-joking. "Maybe a kiss or two t' drive 'em crazy."

Masaru sat in front of the camera and smirked. "Now the kissing part i wouldn't mind, but why would it drive them crazy? I don't see how that would help your video."

Nia quirked a brow and watched. "we ready then?"

"Yyyyep." Akumu spoke, slowly standing up straight as he looked to her. "We just need towels."

Masaru sat in front of the camera and smirked. "Now the kissing part i wouldn't mind, but why would it drive them crazy? I don't see how that would help your video."

Dei-Loki grabbed the makeup bag Malvo picked up for him earlier today, walking over and sitting beside Masaru - setting everything up as he chuckled softly. "Just trust me. A large portion of them think we're a cute couple."

"Yyyyep." Akumu spoke, slowly standing up straight as he looked to her. "We just need towels."

Dei-Loki grabbed the makeup bag Malvo picked up for him earlier today, walking over and sitting beside Masaru - setting everything up as he chuckled softly. "Just trust me. A large portion of them think we're a cute couple."

Masaru watched Dei set up and made a clicking sound with his tongue. "Your fanbase is weird. Alright, tell me what to do."

Nia ran out and grabbed towels "alright lovebug, lets go!" Nia said walking out to the car.

Akumu grinned, following Nia - grabbing the keys on the way out. "Beach or pool, sugar cookie?"

Masaru watched Dei set up and made a clicking sound with his tongue. "Your fanbase is weird. Alright, tell me what to do."

"Weird, but cool. It's fun meeting them in passing." Dei-Loki chuckled, his fingers hovering over his keyboard's spacebar. "Alright. I'm gonna start the recording. I'll do my intro, then y' can say hello, give yer name, and then just act like yerself... minus the intense sexual references. Don't wanna get banned."

[SIZE=inherit]"Weird, but cool. It's fun meeting them in passing." [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]Dei-Loki chuckled, his fingers hovering over his keyboard's spacebar. [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]"Alright. I'm gonna start the recording. I'll do my intro, then y' can say hello, give yer name, and then just act like yerself... minus the intense sexual references. Don't wanna get banned."[/SIZE]

"Then that's hardly me! They should know the reaaaaaaal me." Masaru snickered. "Yeah, yeah, i got it. I'll try my hardest to be good."

"Then that's hardly me! They should know the reaaaaaaal me." Masaru snickered. "Yeah, yeah, i got it. I'll try my hardest to be good."

Dei-Loki blinked, laughing gently as he kissed Masaru's cheek. "Thank y'. Alright, here we go." and, looking to the camera, he fixed his hat before clicking the spacebar. "Heeeello my hidden pyros, welcome to an episode of 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup' where I am joined with this handsome author right here. And today, I will be prettying his face, as per requested by you lovely fire starters out there."

Nia held open her arms "beach duhhh, what do I look like a fucking casual!?"

"To the beach, then!" Akumu chuckled, opening the car door for her. "After you~"

Dei-Loki blinked, laughing gently as he kissed Masaru's cheek. "Thank y'. Alright, here we go." and, looking to the camera, he fixed his hat before clicking the spacebar. "Heeeello my hidden pyros, welcome to an episode of 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup' where I am joined with this handsome author right here. And today, I will be prettying his face, as per requested by you lovely fire starters out there."

Masaru gave a small, subtle wave with a smile. "Sup, I'm Masaru. . . wait, they're the reasons why i'm doing this!? You monsters!"

Dei-Loki blinked, laughing gently as he kissed Masaru's cheek. "Thank y'. Alright, here we go." 

"To the beach, then!" Akumu chuckled, opening the car door for her. "After you~"

Nia walked with a unusually feminine walk, smiling at Akumu as she passed him and got into the car.

Masaru gave a small, subtle wave with a smile. "Sup, I'm Masaru. . . wait, they're the reasons why i'm doing this!? You monsters!"

Dei-Loki laughed, glancing to Masaru before closing his eyes and shaking his head. "Yep! They come up with the best side ideas." he commented before showing the camera the different things he'd picked up, followed by giving a brief description.

Nia walked with a unusually feminine walk, smiling at Akumu as she passed him and got into the car.

Akumu watched as Nia approached the car, his typical grin growing slightly before he shut the door once Nia was inside. His legs swiftly bringing him to the drivers side as he'd gotten in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back