Indescribable (Closed)

Nia followed along silently until they got to their location.

Akumu sighed softly, heading into the room as he looked to Masaru and Dei-Loki. "Got what we set out for."

@Forever J

Masaru finished the rest of his work before putting Dei to the center of the pentagram. He grabbed the bowl, adding the vanilla beans into the mixture before making the gimmie gesture to the water rat. He grabbed the knife while doing so.

Masaru finished the rest of his work before putting Dei to the center of the pentagram. He grabbed the bowl, adding the vanilla beans into the mixture before making the gimmie gesture to the water rat. He grabbed the knife while doing so.

Akumu blinked, handing the cage over as he blinked. "I'll assume I don't need t' tell you how vicious it is."

Dei-Loki stood in the center of the pentagram, softly inhaling as he waited.

@Heir of Dalania

Akumu blinked, handing the cage over as he blinked. "I'll assume I don't need t' tell you how vicious it is."

Dei-Loki stood in the center of the pentagram, softly inhaling as he waited.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru shook his head. Bringing the creature out as he dangled the feisty critter in his face. The rat bit him and Masaru instantly broke his snout. He then looked around, expecting for them to look at him as a psychotic murderer. "What? It's going to die anyways. Now, i would close your ears if you don't want to hear this rat scream." 

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru shook his head. Bringing the creature out as he dangled the feisty critter in his face. The rat bit him and Masaru instantly broke his snout. He then looked around, expecting for them to look at him as a psychotic murderer. "What? It's going to die anyways. Now, i would close your ears if you don't want to hear this rat scream." 

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki glanced back at the sound of the break, quirking his brow before smirking, shaking his head and glancing forward once more - not bothering to cover his ears as he'd been focused enough on the task at hand - or... the uncontrollable pieces of anxiety rather that surrounded the task at hand as he waited for his part in the ritual. And Akumu, though used to sounds like these, preemptively covered his ears, anyway.

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki glanced back at the sound of the break, quirking his brow before smirking, shaking his head and glancing forward once more - not bothering to cover his ears as he'd been focused enough on the task at hand - or... the uncontrollable pieces of anxiety rather that surrounded the task at hand as he waited for his part in the ritual. And Akumu, though used to sounds like these, preemptively covered his ears, anyway.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia covered her ears and hid her face in Akumu's chest.

@Heir of Dalania

Yuki watched with Dei, use to the sounds of her brother's victims. (I mean whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????)  Masaru waited for everyone to cover their ears, and then placed the rat over the bowl before adding the knife to the rat's throat, going into the rat and down so that the stuff spilled out into the bowl. "Next, Dei. Get me your blood." Masaru put the knife away and looked to Dei, asking for his hand.

Yuki watched with Dei, use to the sounds of her brother's victims. (I mean whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????)  Masaru waited for everyone to cover their ears, and then placed the rat over the bowl before adding the knife to the rat's throat, going into the rat and down so that the stuff spilled out into the bowl. "Next, Dei. Get me your blood." Masaru put the knife away and looked to Dei, asking for his hand.

Malvo watched, her own ears covered during the time of the sacrifice before she'd then hug herself - looking to Dei-Loki.

Akumu glanced to Nia, lowering his hands after the deed was done so he could softly hug her to his chest.

Dei-Loki gave a nod, somewhat turning towards Masaru as he held his hand out to him - palm up.

Malvo watched, her own ears covered during the time of the sacrifice before she'd then hug herself - looking to Dei-Loki.

Akumu glanced to Nia, lowering his hands after the deed was done so he could softly hug her to his chest.

Dei-Loki gave a nod, somewhat turning towards Masaru as he held his hand out to him - palm up.

Masaru licked Dei's inner wrist before biting into his flesh with a smirk, letting the blood spill into the bowl. Yuki rolled her eyes and sighed.

Masaru licked Dei's inner wrist before biting into his flesh with a smirk, letting the blood spill into the bowl. Yuki rolled her eyes and sighed.

Dei-Loki shuttered at the feeling, blushing after he'd gasp quietly following the puncture. His gaze shifting down and away.

Akumu whined, closing his eyes with a grimace. "Really? Even in times like this?"

Dei-Loki shuttered at the feeling, blushing after he'd gasp quietly following the puncture. His gaze shifting down and away.

Akumu whined, closing his eyes with a grimace. "Really? Even in times like this?"

Masaru snickered, licking his bloodied lips and then wrapped Dei's arm in a bandage. "Alright Squishy. Now, all i want you to do is imagine Loki. Every detail. And then say his full name with his title. I'll be right here, beautiful. Right here." He kissed Dei's forehead before slowing pouring the mixed content of blood and vanilla bean into a medium sized circle in front of Dei. 

Masaru snickered, licking his bloodied lips and then wrapped Dei's arm in a bandage. "Alright Squishy. Now, all i want you to do is imagine Loki. Every detail. And then say his full name with his title. I'll be right here, beautiful. Right here." He kissed Dei's forehead before slowing pouring the mixed content of blood and vanilla bean into a medium sized circle in front of Dei. 

Dei-Loki gave a soft nod after lowering his bandaged wrist. Just as warned, had been woozy from the amount of given blood. But, though all he wanted to do was either sit or lay down, he'd manage to remain standing. His gaze on Masaru before he'd then close his eyes to fulfill the act. Within seconds, he'd picture his father. His tall stature, his shoulder-length hair that would feather at the tips, his eyes that would only match Dei's on a bad or prank day. His image was there, in Dei-Loki's mind, ready to summon like a coded blueprint that's ready to be sent to a 3D printer. And, drawing a breath, he'd speak. "Loki Laufeyson, son of Odin, God of Mischief and Lies."

Malvo had listened, as did Akumu. Malvo silently crossing her arms after detecting the hint of disdain that hissed through Dei-Loki's words. 

Dei-Loki gave a soft nod after lowering his bandaged wrist. Just as warned, had been woozy from the amount of given blood. But, though all he wanted to do was either sit or lay down, he'd manage to remain standing. His gaze on Masaru before he'd then close his eyes to fulfill the act. Within seconds, he'd picture his father. His tall stature, his shoulder-length hair that would feather at the tips, his eyes that would only match Dei's on a bad or prank day. His image was there, in Dei-Loki's mind, ready to summon like a coded blueprint that's ready to be sent to a 3D printer. And, drawing a breath, he'd speak. "Loki Laufeyson, son of Odin, God of Mischief and Lies."

Malvo had listened, as did Akumu. Malvo silently crossing her arms after detecting the hint of disdain that hissed through Dei-Loki's words. 

Once Dei finished his lines, Loki appeared in the circle of mixed content. Masaru stepped back, behind Loki, ready to kill him if need be. Even if he wasn't a fox anymore, he would kill anyone God or Goddess if it made his mate happy.

Once Dei finished his lines, Loki appeared in the circle of mixed content. Masaru stepped back, behind Loki, ready to kill him if need be. Even if he wasn't a fox anymore, he would kill anyone God or Goddess if it made his mate happy.

Dei-Loki gave a shaky inhale, turning his gaze up with clenched teeth towards the god following Loki's light laugh.

"Well, aren't you in an... interesting realm." Loki remarked, a smirk planted on his face as he took notice of everyone in the room before looking down to Dei-Loki.

"That's why we called y' here..." Dei-Loki held back a growl the best he could in his best attempt to show at least a small bit of respect. "We... need yer help getting back..."

"Oh?" Loki's smirk grew slightly. "You must be truly desperate... to come to me for help."

Dei-Loki gave a shaky inhale, turning his gaze up with clenched teeth towards the god following Loki's light laugh.

"Well, aren't you in an... interesting realm." Loki remarked, a smirk planted on his face as he took notice of everyone in the room before looking down to Dei-Loki.

"That's why we called y' here..." Dei-Loki held back a growl the best he could in his best attempt to show at least a small bit of respect. "We... need yer help getting back..."

"Oh?" Loki's smirk grew slightly. "You must be truly desperate... to come to me for help."

Masaru squinted. He then looked to Malvo and gestured his head to her supply of sweets for Loki.

Masaru squinted. He then looked to Malvo and gestured his head to her supply of sweets for Loki.

Malvo nodded, moving forward until she stood beside her brother. Soon extending her arms to hold out the basket of sweets to her father. "We've brought food offerings."

Loki perked at this, gently taking the basket as he looked through it out of curiosity and hidden excitement. "Always nice to know my kids know me enough to know exactly what to get me." And, after that remark, he'd glance to Dei-Loki yet again. "However, I can't help but desire something... greater."

Dei-Loki twitched a brow at this, closing his eyes. He knew this was coming, he could feel it deep within his gut. The only question was; what is it this time?

Dei-Loki let out a soft growl, his hands having clenched while keeping his eyes shut. "... Of course y' do..."

Malvo nodded, moving forward until she stood beside her brother. Soon extending her arms to hold out the basket of sweets to her father. "We've brought food offerings."

Loki perked at this, gently taking the basket as he looked through it out of curiosity and hidden excitement. "Always nice to know my kids know me enough to know exactly what to get me." And, after that remark, he'd glance to Dei-Loki yet again. "However, I can't help but desire something... greater."

Dei-Loki twitched a brow at this, closing his eyes. He knew this was coming, he could feel it deep within his gut. The only question was; what is it this time?

Dei-Loki let out a soft growl, his hands having clenched while keeping his eyes shut. "... Of course y' do..."

Masaru moved to Dei's side, standing tall with his clinched fist. "What is it that you wish?"

Masaru moved to Dei's side, standing tall with his clinched fist. "What is it that you wish?"

Loki moved his gaze to Masaru as he'd arch his brows. "Who might you be?"

"He's my mate, now answer the--"

"Oooohhh, you've got a mate again? How nice." Loki asked, looking to Dei again. Dei-Loki growling yet again as he'd gone to open his mouth to give an anger-driven response - only to be cut off by Malvo as she'd spoke before him.

"Just answer the question; what more do you want!? Because, if it's t' use Dei again fer yer next step into the throne of Asgard, y' can just forget it!"

Loki sighed, closing his eyes as he'd keep his smirk. "No, now don't dwell on that. That's not what I'm asking for. At least, not at the moment, anyhow. It would seem Fenrir is on the run again." The twins paused at that, their eyes having widened a small bit.

"Oooohhh, you've got a mate again? How nice." Loki asked, looking to Dei again. Dei-Loki growling yet again as he'd gone to open his mouth to give an anger-driven response - only to be cut off by Malvo as she'd spoke before him.

"Just answer the question; what more do you want!? Because, if it's t' use Dei again fer yer next step into the throne of Asgard, y' can just forget it!"

Loki sighed, closing his eyes as he'd keep his smirk. "No, now don't dwell on that. That's not what I'm asking for. At least, not at the moment, anyhow. It would seem Fenrir is on the run again." The twins paused at that, their eyes having widened a small bit.

"Fenrir? What name is that suppose to be? That sounds like you had trouble saying ferret, or fern." Masaru cocked his head, his eyes glinted with bloodthirsty passion. Even in his human form, he craved the taste of other's pain. Especially the ones who deserved it.

Nia sighed "you want us to catch this Fenrir, dont you?" 

"Fenrir? What name is that suppose to be? That sounds like you had trouble saying ferret, or fern." Masaru cocked his head, his eyes glinted with bloodthirsty passion. Even in his human form, he craved the taste of other's pain. Especially the ones who deserved it.

Nia sighed "you want us to catch this Fenrir, dont you?" 

Dei-Loki looked to Masaru, quirking his brow while he'd listen to his questioning. Loki closing his eyes.

"This male is far more threatening than a ferret, and far more dangerous than a fern." Loki would answer simply. Not having shown even a spark of aggravation. At least, not physically. "And, to answer the other question, no. I've already caught him. I just need others to... keep an eye on him."

Dei-Loki paused at that, glaring to Loki. "No. Fock no. Not doin' this again. Go ask Hel if she'll watch our eldest brother. Not us."

"I can't, you know I can't." Loki sighed, Dei-Loki having sighed heavily through a growl.

Dei-Loki looked to Masaru, quirking his brow while he'd listen to his questioning. Loki closing his eyes.

"This male is far more threatening than a ferret, and far more dangerous than a fern." Loki would answer simply. Not having shown even a spark of aggravation. At least, not physically. "And, to answer the other question, no. I've already caught him. I just need others to... keep an eye on him."

Dei-Loki paused at that, glaring to Loki. "No. Fock no. Not doin' this again. Go ask Hel if she'll watch our eldest brother. Not us."

"I can't, you know I can't." Loki sighed, Dei-Loki having sighed heavily through a growl.

"Dei. . . I wish to have you home soon. Accept the request, please."

"Dei. . . I wish to have you home soon. Accept the request, please."

"No way!" Dei-Loki snapped his attention to Masaru. "Masaru, you ha--"

"It's a bit too late for choice, anyhow." Loki cut him off, moving to the side to reveal Fenrir to be standing there.

(Not in his chibi form at the moment, but, this is just a bit of a reference.)angry_chibi_by_hackwolfin-d75cojw.png

"SHADOW FUZZIES! AFTER A HUNDRED YEARS, BIG BROTHER HAS RETURNED TO YOOUUUU!" Fenrir exclaimed, a grin on his face as he closed his eyes.

"No way!" Dei-Loki snapped his attention to Masaru. "Masaru, you ha--"

"It's a bit too late for choice, anyhow." Loki cut him off, moving to the side to reveal Fenrir to be standing there.

"SHADOW FUZZIES! AFTER A HUNDRED YEARS, BIG BROTHER HAS RETURNED TO YOOUUUU!" Fenrir exclaimed, a grin on his face as he closed his eyes.

"HE"S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!" Masaru snatched Fenrir off the ground and hugged him tightly, cutting off his oxygen without even meaning too as he hugged the critter tightly. "IT"S A DEAL! HE STAYS AND WE GO BACK HOME!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back