Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru continued to space out, daydreaming now about food and sex. Sooooooo much chocolate!

"Cool! And trust me, you'll be fine. If you two need help, you can just dance with me or one of my top students, it'll help a lot."

"ok cool. Let's head out"

Dei-Loki stared at Masaru for a moment, sighing before rolling his eyes and gently having laughed. His gaze then traveled to Malvo as he lifted a brow. "Y' leavin', then?"

"Gods, ya make it seem like I'll never be coming back." Malvo snickered, lightly patting Dei-Loki's back. "We will be back. I promise. Okay?" Dei-Loki nodded, Malvo having smiled. "Good. Now distract yerself from yer paranoia." Tucking her hands into her sweatshirt, she gave a nod of agreement to Yuki and Nia. "Whenever we're ready."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki stared at Masaru for a moment, sighing before rolling his eyes and gently having laughed. His gaze then traveled to Malvo as he lifted a brow. "Y' leavin', then?"

"Gods, ya make it seem like I'll never be coming back." Malvo snickered, lightly patting Dei-Loki's back. "We will be back. I promise. Okay?" Dei-Loki nodded, Malvo having smiled. "Good. Now distract yerself from yer paranoia." Tucking her hands into her sweatshirt, she gave a nod of agreement to Yuki and Nia. "Whenever we're ready."

Masaru snapped back to reality, looking towards his sister. Yuki smiled towards Masaru and then Masaru did the same. Her heart grew when she saw the smile. How she missed her little brother for so long. Now, he was right there, happy as ever, and it created a hope in Yuki of putting the pieces back in her brother together. Even if that means glue. "Let's go then. Behave, Massy." She hugged Masaru. He hesitated for a few seconds before hugging her back. "Yeah, i got it. I'll be good." She ruffled his hair before leaving and getting into the car. Nicholas did his traditional high five with Massy and hugged Dei before leaving with Yuki. 

Masaru snapped back to reality, looking towards his sister. Yuki smiled towards Masaru and then Masaru did the same. Her heart grew when she saw the smile. How she missed her little brother for so long. Now, he was right there, happy as ever, and it created a hope in Yuki of putting the pieces back in her brother together. Even if that means glue. "Let's go then. Behave, Massy." She hugged Masaru. He hesitated for a few seconds before hugging her back. "Yeah, i got it. I'll be good." She ruffled his hair before leaving and getting into the car. Nicholas did his traditional high five with Massy and hugged Dei before leaving with Yuki. 

Nia got in the backseat of the car.

Dei-Loki smiled and hugged Nicholas in return, watching them go. "Have fun!"

Malvo, whom had grinned, hugged Dei-Loki tightly after giving a nod in agreement to him. And, after also hugging Masaru, she'd then quickly follow after the others before looking up and over to Nicholas. "... Y' want the front, or..?"

Dei-Loki smiled and hugged Nicholas in return, watching them go. "Have fun!"

Malvo, whom had grinned, hugged Dei-Loki tightly after giving a nod in agreement to him. And, after also hugging Masaru, she'd then quickly follow after the others before looking up and over to Nicholas. "... Y' want the front, or..?"

Masaru waved them away and then turned to Dei. "Soooooooo, what now, beautiful?"

"No, by all means, go ahead." Nicholas hopped into the back and stretched before moving a seat over for Nia.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru waved them away and then turned to Dei. "Soooooooo, what now, beautiful?"

"No, by all means, go ahead." Nicholas hopped into the back and stretched before moving a seat over for Nia.

@Heir of Dalania

"Wanna get something t' eat before I decorate yer face?" Dei-Loki smiled, tucking his hands into his pockets as he'd return Masaru's look.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Malvo gave a smile that accompanied her nod, soon taking the front seat as she'd glance about.

@Heir of Dalania

"Wanna get something t' eat before I decorate yer face?" Dei-Loki smiled, tucking his hands into his pockets as he'd return Masaru's look.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Malvo gave a smile that accompanied her nod, soon taking the front seat as she'd glance about.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia smiled as she sat. "you know how to get to get to the hospital right?" She asked yuki.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

"Shall i call, make something, or go somwhere?"

"Mhmm. Had to take Masaru and Nicholas there after they thought that they were invincible in this world." Nicholas squinted, "cooooooooome oooooooooon, fighting those thefts was fun though. Even though they did shank us."

Nia smiled as she sat. "you know how to get to get to the hospital right?" She asked yuki.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

"Shall i call, make something, or go somwhere?"

"Mhmm. Had to take Masaru and Nicholas there after they thought that they were invincible in this world." Nicholas squinted, "cooooooooome oooooooooon, fighting those thefts was fun though. Even though they did shank us."

Dei-Loki looked off and thought for a moment, soon grinning as he'd looked back to Masaru once he'd made up his mind. "Ooooo, can we go out!? We haven't done that fer a whiiile."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Malvo snickered, leaning back against the seat. "Made quite a mess, though, from what I heard."

Dei-Loki looked off and thought for a moment, soon grinning as he'd looked back to Masaru once he'd made up his mind. "Ooooo, can we go out!? We haven't done that fer a whiiile."

Malvo snickered, leaning back against the seat. "Made quite a mess, though, from what I heard."

"Of course, pick a place ya wanna go, babe." Masaru tossed his jacket on. 

"Mhmm, had to pay the town for damaging so many things with the thieves bodies."

"Of course, pick a place ya wanna go, babe." Masaru tossed his jacket on. 

"Mhmm, had to pay the town for damaging so many things with the thieves bodies."

"Could always head down t' the Irish Pub my dad's been boasting about since his company bought it?" Dei-Loki would suggest as he took his own jacket off the back of his chair - putting it on.

"Ah, still served the thieves right, though."

"Could always head down t' the Irish Pub my dad's been boasting about since his company bought it?" Dei-Loki would suggest as he took his own jacket off the back of his chair - putting it on.

"Ah, still served the thieves right, though."

"Sure, i could use some good ol' liquor in my system before i start powdering my face. That way, i won't remember  a thing." Masaru smirked, opening the door for Dei.

"Mhmmm. It felt good to do so." Yuki parked into a spot near the ice-skating rink. "Alright, hockey player, see ya." Nicholas thanked Yuki and kissed her forehead before leaving. Yuki then began to drive to Nia's work place.

"Sure, i could use some good ol' liquor in my system before i start powdering my face. That way, i won't remember  a thing." Masaru smirked, opening the door for Dei.

"Mhmmm. It felt good to do so." Yuki parked into a spot near the ice-skating rink. "Alright, hockey player, see ya." Nicholas thanked Yuki and kissed her forehead before leaving. Yuki then began to drive to Nia's work place.

Laughing gently at that, Dei-Loki happily grinned as he'd made his way out the door - tugging his shoes on on the way out.

"Good luck, Nicholas!" Malvo waved him off with a smile before looking ahead as they'd hit the road once more.

Laughing gently at that, Dei-Loki happily grinned as he'd made his way out the door - tugging his shoes on on the way out.

"Good luck, Nicholas!" Malvo waved him off with a smile before looking ahead as they'd hit the road once more.

Masaru opened the door for Dei, allowing him to go in before going to his side and began to drive. He took a smooth turn, and kept his eyes on the rode. "I still think that you're . . . 'Dad' wants to kill me."

Nicholas thanked them before they left. Yuki then stopped at the Nia's hospital. "Want us to go in there with you?"

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru opened the door for Dei, allowing him to go in before going to his side and began to drive. He took a smooth turn, and kept his eyes on the rode. "I still think that you're . . . 'Dad' wants to kill me."

Nicholas thanked them before they left. Yuki then stopped at the Nia's hospital. "Want us to go in there with you?"

@Heir of Dalania

"nah, I got this. It'll only take a second" she said with a smile before hopping out of the car and jogging inside.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Dei-Loki slid into the car, buckling up before then glancing over to Masaru with a smirk and a cocked brow. "Nah, he's just being protective, I think. He won't hurt ya."

Malvo gave a nod, watching Nia run out as she blinked.

Dei-Loki slid into the car, buckling up before then glancing over to Masaru with a smirk and a cocked brow. "Nah, he's just being protective, I think. He won't hurt ya."

Malvo gave a nod, watching Nia run out as she blinked.

"I love how you say 'i think', but okay, i trust you." Masaru stopped the car once they were there, staring at the bar before getting out and opening the door for Dei.

"So any luck with trying to find a way back?"

"I love how you say 'i think', but okay, i trust you." Masaru stopped the car once they were there, staring at the bar before getting out and opening the door for Dei.

"So any luck with trying to find a way back?"

"I won't let him, at any rate." Dei-Loki assured, glancing over to the Pub before he slid out of the car - fixing his jacket as he managed a smile. "Y' ready?"

Malvo sighed, shaking her head. "Sadly, not yet. There's a lot of different supposed 'spells' this world has, but all the ones I've found don't work at all."

"I won't let him, at any rate." Dei-Loki assured, glancing over to the Pub before he slid out of the car - fixing his jacket as he managed a smile. "Y' ready?"

Malvo sighed, shaking her head. "Sadly, not yet. There's a lot of different supposed 'spells' this world has, but all the ones I've found don't work at all."

"Am i ever ready to see your family?" Masaru smirked walking into the pub and waving to a few familiar faces. 

"It'll be fine. We got this. I'm sure of it." 

"Am i ever ready to see your family?" Masaru smirked walking into the pub and waving to a few familiar faces. 

"It'll be fine. We got this. I'm sure of it." 

Nia came back "alright girls! Lets go dance" she said happily. Putting on her seatbelt. "what where you guys talking about while I was gone?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki snickered, following him in as he'd glance around the pub - only to lift his brows once he felt his father placing a hand on his shoulder, doing the same for Masaru.

Adrian, wearing his black business suit, grinned while looking back and forth between Masaru and Dei-Loki. His hold a bit more firm on Masaru's shoulder compared to Dei's. "Aaah, finally come t' check the place out, have ya?"

"I hope so. Though, I think my family's work here is pretty... interesting." Malvo blinked before smirking and glancing over to Nia. "Just the progress with finding out how t' get back."

Dei-Loki snickered, following him in as he'd glance around the pub - only to lift his brows once he felt his father placing a hand on his shoulder, doing the same for Masaru.

Adrian, wearing his black business suit, grinned while looking back and forth between Masaru and Dei-Loki. His hold a bit more firm on Masaru's shoulder compared to Dei's. "Aaah, finally come t' check the place out, have ya?"

"I hope so. Though, I think my family's work here is pretty... interesting." Malvo blinked before smirking and glancing over to Nia. "Just the progress with finding out how t' get back."

Masaru made a simple 'tch' sound with a smirk. "Yes sir. Dei wanted a drink and some food, so he decided to go straight here." He turned towards Adrian and patted his back with a bit more power into it. 

"Definitely. Alright, let's go." Yuki began to drive once more. 

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru made a simple 'tch' sound with a smirk. "Yes sir. Dei wanted a drink and some food, so he decided to go straight here." He turned towards Adrian and patted his back with a bit more power into it. 

"Definitely. Alright, let's go." Yuki began to drive once more. 

@Heir of Dalania

Adrian's brow twitched, stumbling forward a bit as he shot Masaru a slight glare. Though, he'd still manage to keep his own smirk while fighting the urge to ring Masaru's neck. "Ah, well my kids have always had great taste."

Dei-Loki looked between the two, gritting his teeth as he shifted a bit.

Malvo gave a nod of agreement, looking out the window as Yuki had driven.

@Heir of Dalania

Adrian's brow twitched, stumbling forward a bit as he shot Masaru a slight glare. Though, he'd still manage to keep his own smirk while fighting the urge to ring Masaru's neck. "Ah, well my kids have always had great taste."

Dei-Loki looked between the two, gritting his teeth as he shifted a bit.

Malvo gave a nod of agreement, looking out the window as Yuki had driven.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru smirked before going to the bar, and pulling out a seat for Dei. "I can tell."

Yuki parked the car, stretching and walked towards where her class was.

Masaru smirked before going to the bar, and pulling out a seat for Dei. "I can tell."

Yuki parked the car, stretching and walked towards where her class was.

Dei-Loki made his way to the bar, sitting in the seat that had been pulled out for him. A quiet sigh slipping through his teeth.

"Well then, order what you'd like." Adrian... invited. Watching for a moment before heading off to talk with his brother.

Malvo, unbuckling, soon hopped out of the vehicle to follow. Her emerald irises traveling to Nia as she smiled. "C'mon, Nia."

@Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back