Indescribable (Closed)

"Y' took a landmine!?" Dei-Loki blinked rapidly a few times, though he then quirked a brow. "Ya want me t' hold the egg, just in case?"

"Yup. It blew off my legs, and thankfully, i have . . . . friends in high places that were able to patch them up. At a high cost though, and yes." He gave the egg to Dei and then walked in. He then walked some more. "It looks all clear!" He yelled.

"Yup. It blew off my legs, and thankfully, i have . . . . friends in high places that were able to patch them up. At a high cost though, and yes." He gave the egg to Dei and then walked in. He then walked some more. "It looks all clear!" He yelled.

"Y' still have so many stories ya haven't told me, yet..." Dei-Loki huffed softly, gently taking the egg as he watched Masaru head in. Soon, he perked his ears once hearing him call out - heading in so he could take a look around, as well.

"Y' still have so many stories ya haven't told me, yet..." Dei-Loki huffed softly, gently taking the egg as he watched Masaru head in. Soon, he perked his ears once hearing him call out - heading in so he could take a look around, as well.

"My memories of the stories comes and goes. When you live as long as humans have been alive, the memories start mingling together. Sometimes, it's hard to pick them out because of that."

"My memories of the stories comes and goes. When you live as long as humans have been alive, the memories start mingling together. Sometimes, it's hard to pick them out because of that."

"I suppose I could understand that. Hell, bein' alive fer just 100+ years makes yer memory fuzzy." Dei-Loki lowered an ear, gently handing the egg back over as he'd double-check the upstairs to ensure they were the only ones there. "That's always strange t' think about. I may be a demigod, but I'm used t' the lifespan of Engranussians, because they live a LOT longer than any non-supernatural creatures back in Midgard. Puts some meaning int' callin' my dad a grumpy old wolf man, that's fer sure." he snickered.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I suppose I could understand that. Hell, bein' alive fer just 100+ years makes yer memory fuzzy." Dei-Loki lowered an ear, gently handing the egg back over as he'd double-check the upstairs to ensure they were the only ones there. "That's always strange t' think about. I may be a demigod, but I'm used t' the lifespan of Engranussians, because they live a LOT longer than any non-supernatural creatures back in Midgard. Puts some meaning int' callin' my dad a grumpy old wolf man, that's fer sure." he snickered.

Masaru laughed before then clicking his tongue. "How long do Engranussians live? How long do . . . demigods from your world live? Forever, right?" Masaru's voice remained flat, showing no emotion, but interest. His eyes, on the other hand, was filled with worry and terror.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru laughed before then clicking his tongue. "How long do Engranussians live? How long do . . . demigods from your world live? Forever, right?" Masaru's voice remained flat, showing no emotion, but interest. His eyes, on the other hand, was filled with worry and terror.

"Engranussians? The typical lifespan, if they're healthy, is about 600 years for regular... well... our typical version of humans, anyhow. And as for demigods... yeah, pretty much forever, unless the gods declare otherwise. Hence the fear I have of my grandfather." Dei-Loki then blinked glancing down and over to Masaru from the hole in the second floor. His ears lowering. "... Don't be worried, though. Ya know me, I'm stubborn. I won't be going anywhere fer a LOOOOOOOOOOONG while. Like I said," he hopped down, smiling up at him. "yer pretty much stuck with me, Mister Grumpytails."

"Engranussians? The typical lifespan, if they're healthy, is about 600 years for regular... well... our typical version of humans, anyhow. And as for demigods... yeah, pretty much forever, unless the gods declare otherwise. Hence the fear I have of my grandfather." Dei-Loki then blinked glancing down and over to Masaru from the hole in the second floor. His ears lowering. "... Don't be worried, though. Ya know me, I'm stubborn. I won't be going anywhere fer a LOOOOOOOOOOONG while. Like I said," he hopped down, smiling up at him. "yer pretty much stuck with me, Mister Grumpytails."

"You do know that if Odin does ever try to take you, i'll hurt him. I'll go to the Heavens and make him bleed from the sky. I won't kill him, because he's still your Grandfather and i can't kill a God, but i sure can rip them apart and make them suffer until they give me back what i want. I mean, it's no surprise, after all about how i feel because you know as well as i do that i'm crazy for you. So very crazy." He jumped up to an open board on the second level, holding onto it as he lifted himself up and kissed Dei's hand. "I'd kill anyone that you wish me to kill. I'll do it all for you. . . . hmmm, i think i still have side effects over coming back from the dead, but i'm not lying though. It killed me to watch you cry as i died. I think i've gone to the last stage of love, Squishy. Of how willing i am to do anything for you, and how i will always take a bullet for you. I guess i actually am crazy in love." Masaru smirked.

"You do know that if Odin does ever try to take you, i'll hurt him. I'll go to the Heavens and make him bleed from the sky. I won't kill him, because he's still your Grandfather and i can't kill a God, but i sure can rip them apart and make them suffer until they give me back what i want. I mean, it's no surprise, after all about how i feel because you know as well as i do that i'm crazy for you. So very crazy." He jumped up to an open board on the second level, holding onto it as he lifted himself up and kissed Dei's hand. "I'd kill anyone that you wish me to kill. I'll do it all for you. . . . hmmm, i think i still have side effects over coming back from the dead, but i'm not lying though. It killed me to watch you cry as i died. I think i've gone to the last stage of love, Squishy. Of how willing i am to do anything for you, and how i will always take a bullet for you. I guess i actually am crazy in love." Masaru smirked.

Dei-Loki listened smiling as he watched Masaru pull himself up. And with a wide grin he curled his tail. His eyes trembling slightly in admiration. "That is, by far, the nicest thing I've ever heard..[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]."[/COLOR]

Dei-Loki listened smiling as he watched Masaru pull himself up. And with a wide grin he curled his tail. His eyes trembling slightly in admiration. "That is, by far, the nicest thing I've ever heard..[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]."[/COLOR]

"I literally just threatened your Grandfather. You don't hear nice thing a lot apparently." Masaru grinned and then moved to the second floor with him.

"I literally just threatened your Grandfather. You don't hear nice thing a lot apparently." Masaru grinned and then moved to the second floor with him.

"Y' don't understand." Dei flicked his ear while following at Masaru's side. "No one's EVER been able t' even speak of the idea of threatening my grandfather. Plead, yes... but that only goes so far. 's why everyone at home is so keen on keepin' me in line when it comes t' minding the rules that were set in place..."

"Y' don't understand." Dei flicked his ear while following at Masaru's side. "No one's EVER been able t' even speak of the idea of threatening my grandfather. Plead, yes... but that only goes so far. 's why everyone at home is so keen on keepin' me in line when it comes t' minding the rules that were set in place..."

"Well that's one thing that i'm definitely not going to stop you from doing. You're a good person, Dei. You're a good person with just a badass, almost uncontrollable power, but you're still good. I don't see that version of Loki in you. I see mischievous, yes, but to the point of killing innocence, no. You're so much better than that."

"Well that's one thing that i'm definitely not going to stop you from doing. You're a good person, Dei. You're a good person with just a badass, almost uncontrollable power, but you're still good. I don't see that version of Loki in you. I see mischievous, yes, but to the point of killing innocence, no. You're so much better than that."

With a smile, Dei-Loki curled his tail while glancing to Masaru. "Thank y', Masaru..."

With a smile, Dei-Loki curled his tail while glancing to Masaru. "Thank y', Masaru..."

"You don't have to thank for me anything. I'm just saying it as it is. You're not your father. You're you. And just because your father has a history, doesn't mean you'll have one like that as well. Well maybe a little bit, but for a good reason, i know for sure. Oh Gods, i'm a hypocrite. After so long, i thought i was just like my father, and that i couldn't change. Sometimes, i still see it that way, and now, here i am, telling you that you'll never turn into your father's bad side."

"You don't have to thank for me anything. I'm just saying it as it is. You're not your father. You're you. And just because your father has a history, doesn't mean you'll have one like that as well. Well maybe a little bit, but for a good reason, i know for sure. Oh Gods, i'm a hypocrite. After so long, i thought i was just like my father, and that i couldn't change. Sometimes, i still see it that way, and now, here i am, telling you that you'll never turn into your father's bad side."

Blinking, Dei-Loki lowered an ear. His arm reaching up and wrapping around Masaru. "Well... I don't see ya that way, Masaru."

Blinking, Dei-Loki lowered an ear. His arm reaching up and wrapping around Masaru. "Well... I don't see ya that way, Masaru."

"That's the point, Squishy. I've always seen myself that way, no one else. And now, i'm on the opposite side of the conversation, and i can kinda feel what people like you feel when you say it. It's the feeling of believing that that person is not who they think they are. And i guess, i can agree with that.  Maybe, we have some of our fathers' behaviors, but we're not 'just' like them."

"That's the point, Squishy. I've always seen myself that way, no one else. And now, i'm on the opposite side of the conversation, and i can kinda feel what people like you feel when you say it. It's the feeling of believing that that person is not who they think they are. And i guess, i can agree with that.  Maybe, we have some of our fathers' behaviors, but we're not 'just' like them."

Dei-Loki gave a nod of agreement. "all of us are different, and in some cases fer the better... Even twins. Hell, look at Malvo and I. We have our similarities, and yet so many differences, as well."

Dei-Loki gave a nod of agreement. "all of us are different, and in some cases fer the better... Even twins. Hell, look at Malvo and I. We have our similarities, and yet so many differences, as well."

"That is true. Yuki and I . . . boy, we are different."

"That is true. Yuki and I . . . boy, we are different."

"Mhm!" Dei-Loki would agree, tucking his hands into his pockets. "And ya compare Malvo and I to Akumu, even more different! And thank the gods fer that. I will never want t' make a dad joke like my brother or father do... I cringe just thinkin' about it."

"Mhm!" Dei-Loki would agree, tucking his hands into his pockets. "And ya compare Malvo and I to Akumu, even more different! And thank the gods fer that. I will never want t' make a dad joke like my brother or father do... I cringe just thinkin' about it."

"Thank the Gods and Goddesses for that!  I literally think i would slowly die on the inside if you started making those jokes."

"Thank the Gods and Goddesses for that!  I literally think i would slowly die on the inside if you started making those jokes."

"I think I'd be dying, myself! Gods, my dad's jokes were baaad... and sometimes infuriating. Especially if you were trying t' tell him something and he'd start."

"I think I'd be dying, myself! Gods, my dad's jokes were baaad... and sometimes infuriating. Especially if you were trying t' tell him something and he'd start."

"Dei . . . baby, i'm so sorry that you had to grow up in such a bad environment of Dad jokes and puns." Masaru shuddered and then patted Dei's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back