Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru squinted. "I thought you said that we don't kill the radiated animals here!?"

"It didn't die, it just fainted!" Malvo replied, glancing to Masaru.

"Malvo's a Pokémon killer~" Dei-Loki snickered, passing her in the grass as he made his way into town.

"Don't make me fight y'." Malvo glared to Dei-Loki, whom continued to snicker.

"It didn't die, it just fainted!" Malvo replied, glancing to Masaru.

"Malvo's a Pokémon killer~" Dei-Loki snickered, passing her in the grass as he made his way into town.

"Don't make me fight y'." Malvo glared to Dei-Loki, whom continued to snicker.

"Suuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee. Just lie to ol' Mister Grumpytails." He snickered, turning to follow Dei.

"Suuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee. Just lie to ol' Mister Grumpytails." He snickered, turning to follow Dei.

"I'm not lyin'! Ask Yuki, she'll vouch fer me!" Malvo quickly rushed over to follow after the two, Excalibur not too far behind. Gizmo, after all this time, still remaining on her shoulder.

"Tsk tsk, dragging Yuki into all of this. For shame, little Dorchadas! For shaaame." Dei-Loki laughed, Mischief yapping once in agreement. Malvo having huffed as she shook her head.

"I'm not lyin'! Ask Yuki, she'll vouch fer me!" Malvo quickly rushed over to follow after the two, Excalibur not too far behind. Gizmo, after all this time, still remaining on her shoulder.

"Tsk tsk, dragging Yuki into all of this. For shame, little Dorchadas! For shaaame." Dei-Loki laughed, Mischief yapping once in agreement. Malvo having huffed as she shook her head.

"You two leave her alone. Or neither of you get my famous banana pudding." Masaru clutched the egg tighter to him. "I'm sorry! Don't take away the banana pudding."

"You two leave her alone. Or neither of you get my famous banana pudding." Masaru clutched the egg tighter to him. "I'm sorry! Don't take away the banana pudding."

"Not the banana pudding!" Dei-Loki whined, turning his gaze to Malvo as he lowered his ears. "I'm sorry."

Malvo smiled a bit at that, soon glancing to Yuki. "Thank you."

"Not the banana pudding!" Dei-Loki whined, turning his gaze to Malvo as he lowered his ears. "I'm sorry."

Malvo smiled a bit at that, soon glancing to Yuki. "Thank you."

"No problem, Pooka." Masaru grinned. "Hey, why don't we just leave you two lovebirds in the back so you two can kiss and hug your Pooka~." Yuki turned back towards Masaru as she continued to walk. "Be quiet, you Pokemon murderer! I don't want to hear anything after you tried to kill that harmless pidgey." Masaru scowled. "It smelled good and it looked good to eat. I'm sorry for wanting to eat like a king on radiated winged animals!"

"No problem, Pooka." Masaru grinned. "Hey, why don't we just leave you two lovebirds in the back so you two can kiss and hug your Pooka~." Yuki turned back towards Masaru as she continued to walk. "Be quiet, you Pokemon murderer! I don't want to hear anything after you tried to kill that harmless pidgey." Masaru scowled. "It smelled good and it looked good to eat. I'm sorry for wanting to eat like a king on radiated winged animals!"

Malvo blushed slightly from the comment from Masaru, looking forward once more. "I still feel bad fer the poor thing. This world seems to know how t' add extra terror into their eyes."

"Shush! It was an honest mistake." Dei-Loki huffed, heading into the Pokémart.

Malvo blushed slightly from the comment from Masaru, looking forward once more. "I still feel bad fer the poor thing. This world seems to know how t' add extra terror into their eyes."

"Shush! It was an honest mistake." Dei-Loki huffed, heading into the Pokémart.

"Mistakes are what make us . . . . people?" Masaru snickered, not knowing what to say.

"Mistakes are what make us . . . . people?" Masaru snickered, not knowing what to say.

"Exactly!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, flaming around the mart.

"Whatever y' say..." Malvo shook her head with a smirk before blinking and looking around. "... Do... we have the currency fer here?"

"Exactly!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, flaming around the mart.

"Whatever y' say..." Malvo shook her head with a smirk before blinking and looking around. "... Do... we have the currency fer here?"

"I got this." Yuki rolled her eyes. "Are you seriously going to do what i think you're about to do." Masaru nodded. "Yup." He walked up to the cashier and looked straight into his eyes. The cashier dropped to the ground, knocked out cold. "Done! Alright, let's get our stuff and head out." Yuki sighed. "What!? I have an egg to hatch. I don't want to wait for next season!"

"I got this." Yuki rolled her eyes. "Are you seriously going to do what i think you're about to do." Masaru nodded. "Yup." He walked up to the cashier and looked straight into his eyes. The cashier dropped to the ground, knocked out cold. "Done! Alright, let's get our stuff and head out." Yuki sighed. "What!? I have an egg to hatch. I don't want to wait for next season!"

"Holy crap." Malvo blinked, Dei-Loki snickering quietly as he'd made his way behind the desk to gather what they needed.

"Holy crap." Malvo blinked, Dei-Loki snickering quietly as he'd made his way behind the desk to gather what they needed.

"Where to next, Squishy?" He gently put his egg in one of his tails. The nine tails wrapped around the egg, making a nest as he cracked his back.

"Where to next, Squishy?" He gently put his egg in one of his tails. The nine tails wrapped around the egg, making a nest as he cracked his back.

"Uhhh..." Loading up on Poké balls and such, he glanced to Masaru before glancing to Akumu as he made his way in. "Akumu! What route can we find Growlithe on here?"

Akumu lifted his brow at that, glancing over to Dei-Loki before looking to see where they were in the first place. "Route 8, I believe. So--"

"ONWARD!" Dei-Loki declared before marching out of the building.

"Uhhh..." Loading up on Poké balls and such, he glanced to Masaru before glancing to Akumu as he made his way in. "Akumu! What route can we find Growlithe on here?"

Akumu lifted his brow at that, glancing over to Dei-Loki before looking to see where they were in the first place. "Route 8, I believe. So--"

"ONWARD!" Dei-Loki declared before marching out of the building.

Masaru followed suit. "Growlithe? Is it like a plant? Like a huge venus flytrap type of plant? Because that'll be cool."

Masaru followed suit. "Growlithe? Is it like a plant? Like a huge venus flytrap type of plant? Because that'll be cool."

Dei-Loki shook his head as he walked. "There are a few Pokémon like that, but no. A Growlithe is actually a puppy, fire Pokémon. One of my favourites."

"Why didn't you just say so!? I want a cute fire breathing puppy!"

With a grin on his face, he tossed his hands into the air - being careful not to knock Mischief off of his shoulder. "Let's find us a pup that'll please our pyro sides, then!"

With a grin on his face, he tossed his hands into the air - being careful not to knock Mischief off of his shoulder. "Let's find us a pup that'll please our pyro sides, then!"

"PYRO PUPPY POWER!" Masaru laughed, raising his hands in the air as well. He then blinked. "Can you . . . lead the way? I don't know where anything is from anything. These Pokemon signs don't tell me anything."

"PYRO PUPPY POWER!" Masaru laughed, raising his hands in the air as well. He then blinked. "Can you . . . lead the way? I don't know where anything is from anything. These Pokemon signs don't tell me anything."

Dei-Loki blinked, but then laughed as he nodded and continued ahead. "Yee, let's go. We'll have a Growlithe before the others even make it out of the store!"

Eventually making it to their destination, Dei-Loki shimmied his way into the tall grass as he looked around. "Should be around here somewhere..."

Masaru ears twitched as he heard a distant rustle not so far away. "I think it's over there." He whispered.

Masaru ears twitched as he heard a distant rustle not so far away. "I think it's over there." He whispered.

Dei-Loki looked up at this, his gaze darting in the direction of the rustling before his legs quietly carried him in said direction. And, surely enough, the battle music would soon sound.

"Go Squishy!"

Dei-Loki grinned, at that, turning his attention to the Growlithe as Mischief hopped off his shoulder. This Growlithe, however, seemed different compared to others where you'd spot the blond fur, the fur had actually been a blood red, and the rest of the body had been black, pitch black stripes on it's back and legs. The creatures paws had also been that same pitch black. Needless to say, this one was unique, and pretty fierce looking.dark_growlithe.jpg

Of course, this didn't deter the young demigod. If anything, it sent his determination on quite the boost. "Holy Maker, you're beautiful!" He would exclaim, soon looking to his Zorua, which seemed more than ready to battle. "Mischief,  use tackle!"

With a buff, Mischief grinned before charging forward and tackling the Growlithe. The Growlithe snarled, turning to bite Mischief - whom effectively dodged. "One more tackle and we'll be good, I think!" 

Mischief buffed once more with a nod, darting forward as he'd managed to tackle the Growlithe again. Immediately after, Dei-Loki took out a Poké ball before tossing it at the Growlithe. The ball quickly absorbed the creature, dropping to the ground. From there, it twitched. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then 'CLICK'. Growlithe was caught. "HAH! I did it! I actually did it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back