Indescribable (Closed)

(Tiiiiiiiiiiiime skippy) 

"Where to next, Akuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?" Masaru grinned, holding his Squishy in his arms as his egg laid in the nest of his tails.
@Heir of Dalania

Nia hugged Akumu's waist "where we going!?" She said happily, standing on one foot.

Dei-Loki smiled, leaning against Masaru as he listened. Mischief and Pyro on either side of them.

"Pick somewhere fun again!" Malvo spoke up, looking over to Akumu - whom snickered as he, once more, opened a warp - rubbing Nia's back.

"Wherever this next warp takes us."

Dei-Loki smiled, leaning against Masaru as he listened. Mischief and Pyro on either side of them.

"Pick somewhere fun again!" Malvo spoke up, looking over to Akumu - whom snickered as he, once more, opened a warp - rubbing Nia's back.

"Wherever this next warp takes us."

Nia went through the portal. Her eyes widened immediately "my magic is gone"

Once they went through, they're ears and tails disappeared. "Uhhhhh. Where the Hell are we?"

Nia went through the portal. Her eyes widened immediately "my magic is gone"

Once they went through, they're ears and tails disappeared. "Uhhhhh. Where the Hell are we?"

Once he felt the sudden disappearance of his ears and tail, Dei-Loki widened his eyes as he reached up to where his ears used to be - a whine escaping him as he slipped into a freak out. "Wha-- NOOO! NO, MY ADORABLENESS! MY WOLFY ADORABLENESS! IT'S GONE! IT'S ALL GONE! No powers! NO ANYTHING! I'M NOTHING! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEHHHH!" Face now in his hands, Dei-Loki whined again as he'd teared up as a result of the loss of... pretty much 99% of his being.

"Oh..." Akumu blinked, the warp instantly closing behind them.

"Akumu." Malvo spoke up, glancing to her older brother.

"Ah... Well, fuck. This is unexpected."

Last edited by a moderator:
"why are we all supernatural-less!" Nia said, holding her head with both hands. "how are we supposed to get home!?"

Once he felt the sudden disappearance of his ears and tail, Dei-Loki widened his eyes as he reached up to where his ears used to be - a whine escaping him as he slipped into a freak out. "Wha-- NOOO! NO, MY ADORABLENESS! MY WOLFY ADORABLENESS! IT'S GONE! IT'S ALL GONE! No powers! NO ANYTHING! I'M NOTHING! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEHHHH!" Face now in his hands, Dei-Loki whined again as he'd teared up as a result of the loss of... pretty much 99% of his being.

"Oh..." Akumu blinked, the warp instantly closing behind them.

"Akumu." Malvo spoke up, glancing to her older brother.

"Ah... Well, fuck. This is unexpected."

"why are we all supernatural-less!" Nia said, holding her head with both hands. "how are we supposed to get home!?"

Masaru tackled Dei and held him tightly. "Shhhhhh. Shhhhh. It's okay, baby. It's okay. Akumu, find a way out of here!"

Masaru tackled Dei and held him tightly. "Shhhhhh. Shhhhh. It's okay, baby. It's okay. Akumu, find a way out of here!"

Akumu grimaced, his brows furrowed as he grit his teeth while holding his hand out. Nothing. Not a single drop of power. Though, that empty feeling seemed to now be somewhat filled with guilt. "I... Can't..."

"WHATDDYA MEAN 'YA CAN'T'!?" Malvo glared, her gaze narrowing on Akumu.

"I CAN'T OPEN A WARP, I HAVE NO MAGIC." Akumu replied, looking to them all. Something in his heart broke as he'd seen the panic in the group, and that sense of broken helplessness was present in his eyes.

Dei-Loki whined against Masaru's chest. His hands were removed from his face as he tightly clung to him.

Malvo shakily exhaled, rubbing her face as she'd pace about. "Alright. Okay. This... this is okay. We'll be okay. Just have to adapt to the environment for a bit until we find a solution, right? Just... just gotta adapt..."

~One month into adaptation.~

Dei-Loki, sitting in front of a couple of large monitors and a camera, seemed to be commentating on whatever he'd been playing. Over his head, he wore a red plaid trapper hat that possessed a replica of his ears sewn into the top. Thankfully, this world still managed to have replicas of his family that fit into this world and its dynamic. Albeit, his father and uncles held the reins to a... powerful corp., let's just say that. Engranussia Inc., a company that makes all sorts of things and has always been rumoured to be owned by the Irish mafia. Though, thanks to the family's income, fairly decent equipment had been available to this... young YouTuber.

"AAAAAnd, unfortunately my fire loving crew, that is all the time I have left fer this episode. But, just in case ya enjoyed this, and you'd like ta see more, be sure ta hit that like button and subscribe. Until next time, my hidden pyros! Dei-Loki out!" Dei-Loki huffed, turning off the camera. His brow quirking as he swiveled in his chair to see Malvo walking in. 

"About time. That was an hour long recording."

"It'll probably be down t' a half hour once I'm finished editing. Where's Akumu?" Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo having shrugged.

Akumu sighed, making his way back home as he would check the time. "Three hours job hunting. Nothing. No way in hell I'm working at the office all day."

Dei-Loki, sitting in front of a couple of large monitors and a camera, seemed to be commentating on whatever he'd been playing. Over his head, he wore a red plaid trapper hat that possessed a replica of his ears sewn into the top. Thankfully, this world still managed to have replicas of his family that fit into this world and its dynamic. Albeit, his father and uncles held the reins to a... powerful corp., let's just say that. Engranussia Inc., a company that makes all sorts of things and has always been rumoured to be owned by the Irish mafia. Though, thanks to the family's income, fairly decent equipment had been available to this... young YouTuber.

"AAAAAnd, unfortunately my fire loving crew, that is all the time I have left fer this episode. But, just in case ya enjoyed this, and you'd like ta see more, be sure ta hit that like button and subscribe. Until next time, my hidden pyros! Dei-Loki out!" Dei-Loki huffed, turning off the camera. His brow quirking as he swiveled in his chair to see Malvo walking in. 

"About time. That was an hour long recording."

"It'll probably be down t' a half hour once I'm finished editing. Where's Akumu?" Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo having shrugged.

Akumu sighed, making his way back home as he would check the time. "Three hours job hunting. Nothing. No way in hell I'm working at the office all day."

Masaru walked in cleaning off his glasses with his cloth before putting them on. "Sooooooooo . . . do i still have to do that boyfriend does my makeup shit? Or can i live another day without wanting to die?" He stretched, his deadpool t-shirt tight on his body as he shuffled over. His pajama pants on as his hair stayed disheveled with a cup of coffee. Yuki was backing her bag with dancing equipment, ready to start her class as Nicholas was doing the same with his hockey equipment.

Nia came through the door. "hey guys I'm back!" She had on blue hospital scrubs and a white lab coat, aswell as some files in hand and something else in her hand. A vial. (She forgot she was even holding it) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru walked in cleaning off his glasses with his cloth before putting them on. "Sooooooooo . . . do i still have to do that boyfriend does my makeup shit? Or can i live another day without wanting to die?" He stretched, his deadpool t-shirt tight on his body as he shuffled over. His pajama pants on as his hair stayed disheveled with a cup of coffee. Yuki was backing her bag with dancing equipment, ready to start her class as Nicholas was doing the same with his hockey equipment.

"It'd be nice t' get the recording done today so I can edit it fer tomorrow." Dei-Loki blinked, shifting his emerald gaze to Masaru as he'd soon slide out of his chair. "But, right now, I need t' stretch my legs a bit."

Nia came through the door. "hey guys I'm back!" She had on blue hospital scrubs and a white lab coat, aswell as some files in hand and something else in her hand. A vial. (She forgot she was even holding it) 

Having wandered up the driveway, Akumu dropped his hands to his sides. His eyes locked on the door as he'd follow Nia into the house soon after. "Welcome home."

"It'd be nice t' get the recording done today so I can edit it fer tomorrow." Dei-Loki blinked, shifting his emerald gaze to Masaru as he'd soon slide out of his chair. "But, right now, I need t' stretch my legs a bit."

Masaru sighed. "Ehhhhhhhhhh. I don't wanna put make up oooooooooooon. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh." Yuki snickered, ruffling her brother's hair. "That's what you get for dating people that you can't say no to."

Nia headed inside "hey guys, whats-" she looked down to her hand, she brought home a vial of blood. "aww man... I gotta bring this back... Yuki, Nicholas. Can one of you give me a ride if its on your way? It'll only take a second."

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru sighed. "Ehhhhhhhhhh. I don't wanna put make up oooooooooooon. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh." Yuki snickered, ruffling her brother's hair. "That's what you get for dating people that you can't say no to."

Nia headed inside "hey guys, whats-" she looked down to her hand, she brought home a vial of blood. "aww man... I gotta bring this back... Yuki, Nicholas. Can one of you give me a ride if its on your way? It'll only take a second."

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It won't be so baaaaaad." Dei-Loki grinned, soon perking a brow as he glanced over to Nia.

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It won't be so baaaaaad." Dei-Loki grinned, soon perking a brow as he glanced over to Nia.

"No problem. You can ride with me and Nicholas. I gotta drop him off at hockey practice anyways." Yuki smiled as she slugged her bag over her shoulders. "It will be bad. I deserve a treat for this." Masaru pouted. 

"No problem. You can ride with me and Nicholas. I gotta drop him off at hockey practice anyways." Yuki smiled as she slugged her bag over her shoulders. "It will be bad. I deserve a treat for this." Masaru pouted. 

"Y' have dancing class today, right?" Malvo asked, glancing to Yuki with a smile.

"Don't worry, you will." Dei-Loki spoke, smiling to Masaru while stretching. The sleeves of his shirt AND sweatshirt covering part of his hands - even when stretching.

"Y' have dancing class today, right?" Malvo asked, glancing to Yuki with a smile.

"Don't worry, you will." Dei-Loki spoke, smiling to Masaru while stretching. The sleeves of his shirt AND sweatshirt covering part of his hands - even when stretching.

"Yup! Ah, i love my job." Yuki giggled. Masaru smirked. "Good. I needed a massage for a long time anyways."

"Yup! Ah, i love my job." Yuki giggled. Masaru smirked. "Good. I needed a massage for a long time anyways."

"Y' think I could go, too? I need somethin' to do."

Chuckling, Dei-Loki grinned as he stood up straight. "Alright. A massage it is."

"when your ready to go let me know" she said then turning to dei "how are things on your end? Going good? Bad?"

"Y' think I could go, too? I need somethin' to do."

Chuckling, Dei-Loki grinned as he stood up straight. "Alright. A massage it is."

"Aaaaaaaaaand shower sex. . . . if you truly love me, you'll allow me in your showers." Masaru nodded, before a ringing in his pocket occurred. He took it out of his pocket and then groan at the ID. "No, i don't wanna go to the World Fantasy award ceremony." He shut off his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Ahhhh . . . where was i? AH YES, shower sex. I want shower sex." Masaru nodded with a smile, his eyes wandering off at the idea of shower sex. 

"Sure. Wanna go to my dance class? You can watch from the sidelines and see if you like it."

"when your ready to go let me know" she said then turning to dei "how are things on your end? Going good? Bad?"

"Aaaaaaaaaand shower sex. . . . if you truly love me, you'll allow me in your showers." Masaru nodded, before a ringing in his pocket occurred. He took it out of his pocket and then groan at the ID. "No, i don't wanna go to the World Fantasy award ceremony." He shut off his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Ahhhh . . . where was i? AH YES, shower sex. I want shower sex." Masaru nodded with a smile, his eyes wandering off at the idea of shower sex. 

"Sure. Wanna go to my dance class? You can watch from the sidelines and see if you like it."

Dei-Loki returned Nia's look, a small smile on his face. "I'd be a lot better with my real ears and tail back. But, other than that, everything's good. Just finished a recording session." he'd gesture back to the computer with his thumb, soon looking to Masaru yet again. "Y' can have that, as well... and, why don't y' wanna go? Award ceremonies are a BIIIG deal."  Dei-Loki cocked his head, watching as Masaru's mind seemed to wander.

Malvo blinked, a smile now on her face. "Sure! Can't guarantee I'll be any good, though..."

Dei-Loki returned Nia's look, a small smile on his face. "I'd be a lot better with my real ears and tail back. But, other than that, everything's good. Just finished a recording session." he'd gesture back to the computer with his thumb, soon looking to Masaru yet again. "Y' can have that, as well... and, why don't y' wanna go? Award ceremonies are a BIIIG deal."  Dei-Loki cocked his head, watching as Masaru's mind seemed to wander.

Malvo blinked, a smile now on her face. "Sure! Can't guarantee I'll be any good, though..."

Nia nodded "ok, sure." she said in agreement. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru continued to space out, daydreaming now about food and sex. Sooooooo much chocolate!

"Cool! And trust me, you'll be fine. If you two need help, you can just dance with me or one of my top students, it'll help a lot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back