Indescribable (Closed)

"Of course you can." Zuzana smiled, looking back to them for a moment before then looking forward again as she'd head into one of the bathrooms to get the scissors.

"Glad I don't need one. I enjoy my hair like this." Dei-Loki grinned, pocketing his free hand.

"I enjoy your hair like that too." Masaru also sat down.

Nia took a seat and waited.

"I enjoy your hair like that too." Masaru also sat down.

"Good, glad I'm not the only one." Dei-Loki grinned, sitting next to Masaru. Occasionally peeking over to watch his mother before leaning back when she made her way out.

"How short do y' want it?" Zuzana quirked a brow in question as she glanced to Masaru.

"Good, glad I'm not the only one." Dei-Loki grinned, sitting next to Masaru. Occasionally peeking over to watch his mother before leaning back when she made her way out.

"How short do y' want it?" Zuzana quirked a brow in question as she glanced to Masaru.

"shave it all off" nia interjected with a snicker.

@Forever J

@Forever J

Masaru eyes widen and looked towards Nia. "I will call your children dwarf #1 and dwarf #2 and tell them the story of your 'backstory' on what it was like to live as a dwarf!  . . . . can you please just shorten it  . . . A BIT, Nia, A BIT. I just don't want these bangs in front of my eyes nor in my ears."

@Forever J

Masaru eyes widen and looked towards Nia. "I will call your children dwarf #1 and dwarf #2 and tell them the story of your 'backstory' on what it was like to live as a dwarf!  . . . . can you please just shorten it  . . . A BIT, Nia, A BIT. I just don't want these bangs in front of my eyes nor in my ears."

"He'll loose a bit of his majestic look if it all gets cut off." Dei-Loki blinked, lowering an ear.

Zuzana would laugh gently after listening, giving a nod of understanding as she moved to get started. "I've got it."

Nia straightened up. Sitting with a coprophagous grin. Remaining silent for a time before her smile disappeared "Your not a very good father figure. Shame. I was going to let you and Dei take care of the kids should me and Akumu suddenly perish. Guess Yuki and Malvo can do it...."

@xXLittleLokiXx

"He'll loose a bit of his majestic look if it all gets cut off." Dei-Loki blinked, lowering an ear.

Zuzana would laugh gently after listening, giving a nod of understanding as she moved to get started. "I've got it."

Nia straightened up. Sitting with a coprophagous grin. Remaining silent for a time before her smile disappeared "Your not a very good father figure. Shame. I was going to let you and Dei take care of the kids should me and Akumu suddenly perish. Guess Yuki and Malvo can do it...."

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru stayed still as his hair was cut. "That's fine. If they're anything like you, they'll probably try to kill me in my sleep." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru stayed still as his hair was cut. "That's fine. If they're anything like you, they'll probably try to kill me in my sleep." 

Dei-Loki, on the other hand, pouted. Looking to Nia in the process as Zuzana continued to cut Masaru's hair to the desired length. "What did I dooooo?"

Dei-Loki, on the other hand, pouted. Looking to Nia in the process as Zuzana continued to cut Masaru's hair to the desired length. "What did I dooooo?"

Nia patted her stomach "dont give them any ideas. And loki all you did was bring Masaru here"

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It'll be fine, Dei. Yuki is my sister, all i have to do is bring the ... puppy pout look and she'll crumple. CRUMPLE."

Nia patted her stomach "dont give them any ideas. And loki all you did was bring Masaru here"

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It'll be fine, Dei. Yuki is my sister, all i have to do is bring the ... puppy pout look and she'll crumple. CRUMPLE."

Dei-Loki huffed at Nia before looking to Masaru with a wide grin. "Ah, yes! The puppy pout look. It truly is a miracle bringer."

"No it's pretty bad and you're right, Nia. You're screwed, they'll know that you're a dwarf as soon as they pop out of you like a pez dispenser."

"loki can I him him?" she asked him

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki playfully shoved Masaru once Zuzana was finished with his hair, soon blinking as he glanced to Nia. "Y' can't kill him, we just got him back."

Zuzana listened to them before looking to Nia. "What about you, Nia? How would you like your hair done?"

"loki can I him him?" she asked him

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki playfully shoved Masaru once Zuzana was finished with his hair, soon blinking as he glanced to Nia. "Y' can't kill him, we just got him back."

Zuzana listened to them before looking to Nia. "What about you, Nia? How would you like your hair done?"

Masaru moved out of the seat after the push with a grin. "Yeah, ya can't kill me. I just came back from the dead. Thank you, Zuzana. It feels muuuch better. " Masaru ran his hand through his hair feeling the softness of it once more. 

"make it short, just above the shoulder. I want to call back to the old days"

Masaru moved out of the seat after the push with a grin. "Yeah, ya can't kill me. I just came back from the dead. Thank you, Zuzana. It feels muuuch better. " Masaru ran his hand through his hair feeling the softness of it once more. 

"make it short, just above the shoulder. I want to call back to the old days"

"You're welcome." Zuzana smiled to Masaru before nodding to Nia and cutting her hair.

Dei-Loki grinned, soon standing as he stretched a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back