Indescribable (Closed)

"Good name t' start off with." Akumu grinned, thinking as he'd glance about the room. "Uuuhhh... hmm... Y' know, the name James sounds nice."

Malvo snickered softly at that, smiling as she watched them sleep. "it's amazing how the one you love has the power to change your mood completely."

"That is true. As the saying goes, "it's better to love and lost than to ever have loved at all." And that goes true with love. We can only have love, if we have a rollercoaster attached to it. It makes the ride, that much crazier."

Nia shrugged aswell "I guess... can you walk?"

"I think so..." Akumu blinked, slowly sitting up so he could try.

Ruvik huffed, knocking before walking in. "Nia, I found out you could just-- aaaaand, it looks like you figured it out already."

"That is true. As the saying goes, "it's better to love and lost than to ever have loved at all." And that goes true with love. We can only have love, if we have a rollercoaster attached to it. It makes the ride, that much crazier."

Malvo would nod in agreement, leaning back with a smile on her face.

They eventually found Malvo and Yuki "I fixed akumu!" she said upon entering.

@Forever J

Malvo perked up a bit more, looking up and over to the door with a wide smile before rushing over. "AH! Yer okay!" she spoke, quickly hugging her brother with flattened ears.

Akumu lifted his brows, laughing as he rubbed Malvo's back. "As okay as the moon is real. Sorry fer the worry."

@Forever J

Malvo perked up a bit more, looking up and over to the door with a wide smile before rushing over. "AH! Yer okay!" she spoke, quickly hugging her brother with flattened ears.

Akumu lifted his brows, laughing as he rubbed Malvo's back. "As okay as the moon is real. Sorry fer the worry."

@Forever J

Yuki came over and hugged Akumu. Masaru then woke up and waved.

Akumu smiled, returning Yuki's hug before waving in return to Masaru. "Ah, the fox has awakened from his slumber!"

Dei-Loki shifted a bit and looked over to the doorway before widening his eyes a bit once he saw his brother out and about.

@Heir of Dalania

"Aye-aye captain! And a little high, death gives me that life high feeling, ya get me?"

Akumu snorted and snickered. "I get ya. Being near death gives almost the same high, it seems. 's good to see you've made a comeback, though."

"You too, from what i heard, you got a nasty poison slice. Thank the Gods for your magical, dwarf wife." He fluttered his fingers with a weak, teasing smile at Nia. 

"You too, from what i heard, you got a nasty poison slice. Thank the Gods for your magical, dwarf wife." He fluttered his fingers with a weak, teasing smile at Nia. 

Nia scoffed "I'll have you know this little body has a bunch of attitude"

Akumu snickered at that, pulling Nia close as he kissed her ear. "I'm thankful. If it wasn't for her, I would've been as good as dead..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back