Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki grinned at that, huffing when his cheeks were squeezed. Though, he'd still wag his tail against the bed as he watched him.

Masaru laughed and hugged Dei into his chest. "Ah, how i miss your cute tail and how it wags when you're happy."

Masaru laughed and hugged Dei into his chest. "Ah, how i miss your cute tail and how it wags when you're happy."

Dei-Loki happily nuzzled into his chest, returning the embrace in this process.ย "Well, lucky fer you, ya don't have t' miss it, now."

Dei-Loki happily nuzzled into his chest, returning the embrace in this process.ย "Well, lucky fer you, ya don't have t' miss it, now."

"Yeah . . . i'm sorry that i . . . that i put you all through that. I just . . . i couldn't see the light anymore, i guess. Everything seemed to point towards self-destruct rather than find a cure."

"Yeah . . . i'm sorry that i . . . that i put you all through that. I just . . . i couldn't see the light anymore, i guess. Everything seemed to point towards self-destruct rather than find a cure."

"its ok Masaru"ย she said smiling at him.

"It's alright."ย Dei-Loki also replied, a small smile on his face.

"It's alright."ย Dei-Loki also replied, a small smile on his face.

"Thanks guys, so . . . ย where did Mom go?" Yuki sighed and gave a fake smile with her fake answer. Masaru, tired and slightly delusional, nodded in agreement. "Well at least the Gods let me see her for one last time." Yuki nodded and brushed Masaru's hair back from out of his eyes. "Yeah, at least you got to see her. We need to cut your hair." Masaru eyes opened and he nodded. "Immensely, i feel like i dipped my hair in grease."

"Thanks guys, so . . . ย where did Mom go?" Yuki sighed and gave a fake smile with her fake answer. Masaru, tired and slightly delusional, nodded in agreement. "Well at least the Gods let me see her for one last time." Yuki nodded and brushed Masaru's hair back from out of his eyes. "Yeah, at least you got to see her. We need to cut your hair." Masaru eyes opened and he nodded. "Immensely, i feel like i dipped my hair in grease."

Dei-Loki snickered, watching as he'd flick his ear before gently rubbing his face.ย "My mam could do that fer ya, if ya want her to."ย he'd suggest, Malvo pocketing her hands.

Dei-Loki snickered, watching as he'd flick his ear before gently rubbing his face.ย "My mam could do that fer ya, if ya want her to."ย he'd suggest, Malvo pocketing her hands.

"Ah, do you think she'll mind? I could use it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly."

Masaru looked to Nia with a small smirk before looking towards Dei. "I hope so. Can we do it soon because i can feel my hair tickling my eyelids and i don't like it."

"Of course."ย Dei-Loki smiled.ย "Whenever you're ready, I can go and ask."

"Of course."ย Dei-Loki smiled.ย "Whenever you're ready, I can go and ask."

"Then let's go!" Masasru stood up, and immediately grabbed something that he could use as leverage. "Once my legs don't feel like static." Yuki nodded. "And when you dress into actual clothes. That hospital gown is showing us the full moon." Masaru patted his butt and snickered. "Dei, can you take me to the bathroom and get my clothes, please."

"Then let's go!" Masasru stood up, and immediately grabbed something that he could use as leverage. "Once my legs don't feel like static." Yuki nodded. "And when you dress into actual clothes. That hospital gown is showing us the full moon." Masaru patted his butt and snickered. "Dei, can you take me to the bathroom and get my clothes, please."

Dei nodded, getting up and supporting Masaru after grabbing the folded clothes off of one of the benches.ย "Can do."

Dei nodded, getting up and supporting Masaru after grabbing the folded clothes off of one of the benches.ย "Can do."

Masaru quickly changed his clothes once in the bathroom. He then laid against the wall as he came out. "I am ready to fix this." He pointed towards his hair and the stubble of a five o'clock shadow coming in.ย 

Masaru quickly changed his clothes once in the bathroom. He then laid against the wall as he came out. "I am ready to fix this." He pointed towards his hair and the stubble of a five o'clock shadow coming in.ย 

Dei-Loki aided him, soon following him out as he nodded.ย "'s go fix it, then."

"Lead the way, my Squish-Squish!" He seemed chipper as he laced his hand with Dei's and gave a warm smile.

Dei-Loki smiled widely, giving Masaru's hand a slight squeeze as he led the way out.ย 

Once they spotted Zuzana, Masaru gave a ninety degrees bow. "Your highness, will you cut my hair, for me please?"

Zuzana lifted a brow, looking over to both Masaru and Dei-Loki before a smile formed on her face before gently gesturing for them to follow her.ย "Of course. Come on."

Zuzana lifted a brow, looking over to both Masaru and Dei-Loki before a smile formed on her face before gently gesturing for them to follow her.ย "Of course. Come on."

Masaru looked towards Nia and laughed. "Yeah, you need one baaaaaadly." He followed right after Zuzu.

Nia followed after them.ย "can I have one too?"ย she said to Zuzana

Masaru looked towards Nia and laughed. "Yeah, you need one baaaaaadly." He followed right after Zuzu.

"Of course you can."ย Zuzana smiled, looking back to them for a moment before then looking forward again as she'd head into one of the bathrooms to get the scissors.

"Glad I don't need one. I enjoy my hair like this."ย Dei-Loki grinned, pocketing his free hand.

"Of course you can."ย Zuzana smiled, looking back to them for a moment before then looking forward again as she'd head into one of the bathrooms to get the scissors.

"Glad I don't need one. I enjoy my hair like this."ย Dei-Loki grinned, pocketing his free hand.

Nia took a seat and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back