Indescribable (Closed)

Nia returned the hug. "You would have done the same. You can't die. You haven't seen our kids yet." she said wagging her tail and perking her ears.

Kissing her head, Akumu would happily sigh before snickering and closing his eyes. "I'll avoid contact with blades for a while, now, anyway. At least until I can prove t' myself that I won't be, as my brother used to call it, a 'cwumsy woof'.he snickered. Though, he'd then pause and lift a brow after the memory made something click. "Ya said kids? As in... more than one?"

Kissing her head, Akumu would happily sigh before snickering and closing his eyes. "I'll avoid contact with blades for a while, now, anyway. At least until I can prove t' myself that I won't be, as my brother used to call it, a 'cwumsy woof'.he snickered. Though, he'd then pause and lift a brow after the memory made something click. "Ya said kids? As in... more than one?"

Nia smiled and nodded. "I sensed it earlier with my magic. Twins. A boy and girl" 

Asuna, the Oshiro's mother, moved quickly out of the clinic and outside with her belongings. Yuki waited right by the doors, laying her foot on the wall as she watched her mother. "I thought so." Asuna turned towards Yuki, she clutched her satchel closer to her. "So, just like before, Mama? You know, he still thinks that you're innocent, but we both know that you are not." Asuna looked to her feet. "You think i wanted to leave my children? It was for the best! If . . . if the council." Yuki raised her hand. "Save it. I know what you're going to say, and it's disgusting. He loved you. Hell, he still loves you. But he doesn't know, like how i do. No, you selfish bitch. He doesn't know at all. He doesn't know that you ran away because of what he was. Because he had Dad's side more than your's. Are you sure, you're not the monster? A uncaring I'm uncultured who would rather walk out on the one person that loved her more than the world? The one that use to scream in his sleep that it was his fault for your death. Do you know how mentally damaged he is? All because of you, and do you even care!? No. Oh Gods no. You fucked him up. You made him this way. Not this curse, not Dad, you. He turned into the Nogitsune because you led him down the false path. You let him go, when he didn't even know what evil or good was. You presumed, you thought that he would turn, but he didn't, and now, you're the only one that's a fuck up. You're the last Oshiro that is truly a monster. You ever come near MY little brother again, i'll kill you. And you will not hurt him any longer. Goodbye, Asuna." Yuki turned shutting the door on Asuna's form as she went and looked towards Nicholas, who sat in his chair. He smiled and nodded. "You did what was right. I don't know about you, Yuki, but i don't think Masaru needs to hold his mother's hand anymore. He's got more family than he started with." Nicholas looked towards Masaru's sleeping form as he whispered. Yuki nodded. "Yeah. . . i hope you're right."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia smiled and nodded. "I sensed it earlier with my magic. Twins. A boy and girl"

Akumu blinked rapidly at the news. His smile soon growing wider as he hugged her a bit tighter. "Ah! What wonderful news!"

Asuna, the Oshiro's mother, moved quickly out of the clinic and outside with her belongings. Yuki waited right by the doors, laying her foot on the wall as she watched her mother. "I thought so." Asuna turned towards Yuki, she clutched her satchel closer to her. "So, just like before, Mama? You know, he still thinks that you're innocent, but we both know that you are not." Asuna looked to her feet. "You think i wanted to leave my children? It was for the best! If . . . if the council." Yuki raised her hand. "Save it. I know what you're going to say, and it's disgusting. He loved you. Hell, he still loves you. But he doesn't know, like how i do. No, you selfish bitch. He doesn't know at all. He doesn't know that you ran away because of what he was. Because he had Dad's side more than your's. Are you sure, you're not the monster? A uncaring I'm uncultured who would rather walk out on the one person that loved her more than the world? The one that use to scream in his sleep that it was his fault for your death. Do you know how mentally damaged he is? All because of you, and do you even care!? No. Oh Gods no. You fucked him up. You made him this way. Not this curse, not Dad, you. He turned into the Nogitsune because you led him down the false path. You let him go, when he didn't even know what evil or good was. You presumed, you thought that he would turn, but he didn't, and now, you're the only one that's a fuck up. You're the last Oshiro that is truly a monster. You ever come near MY little brother again, i'll kill you. And you will not hurt him any longer. Goodbye, Asuna." Yuki turned shutting the door on Asuna's form as she went and looked towards Nicholas, who sat in his chair. He smiled and nodded. "You did was right. I don't know about you, Yuki, but i don't think Masaru needs to hold his mother's hand anymore. He's got more family than he started with." Nicholas looked towards Masaru's sleeping form as he whispered. Yuki nodded. "Yeah. . . i hope you're right."

Malvo watched and listened from her seat. Her arms hidden within her sweatshirt as she looked from Nicholas and Yuki, to Masaru and Dei-Loki. Her slightly lowered ears flicking before she whispered in Nicholas and Yuki's direction. "He's gonna wonder where she went... won't he?"

Malvo watched and listened from her seat. Her arms hidden within her sweatshirt as she looked from Nicholas and Yuki, to Masaru and Dei-Loki. Her slightly lowered ears flicking before she whispered in Nicholas and Yuki's direction. "He's gonna wonder where she went... won't he?"

"Yeah, he will. That's why i'll just tell him the simple portion. Our mother only came from the Heavens to save him and then was sent back to where she laid. That way, it'll be a win-win and Masaru won't know the truth. The truth that could crush him and change his life upside down."

"we couldn't think of one. Let alone two" she said with a chuckle.

"Well, we've got t" start thinkin', at some point."

"Yeah, he will. That's why i'll just tell him the simple portion. Our mother only came from the Heavens to save him and then was sent back to where she laid. That way, it'll be a win-win and Masaru won't know the truth. The truth that could crush him and change his life upside down."

Malvo gave a nod of understanding, leaning back with a soft sigh.

"hmmm. What about Blake?"

"Good name t' start off with." Akumu grinned, thinking as he'd glance about the room. "Uuuhhh... hmm... Y' know, the name James sounds nice."

"Now, we just wait for them to wake up. Sleepy babies." Yuki chuckled, looking towards the lovers. 

Malvo snickered softly at that, smiling as she watched them sleep. "it's amazing how the one you love has the power to change your mood completely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back