Indescribable (Closed)

Nia sat next to her, "Just wanted to talk to ya" she said perking her ears and smiling to the other girl.

Yuki chased her brother near the house, running after him as he stayed in his fox form. "Masaru! Get back here and take a bath!" The fox darted right as Yuki's hands shot left. The fox then ran towards Malvo and ducked behind her. Masaru's fox yipped and chattered, shaking its fur as it panted. "Don't you use that tone with me, Mister! Bath time now!" The fox snarled and gave a huff turning and raised its multiple tails. "Ah, Gods, you're such a lovable asshole." 

Malvo blinked at that, soon smiling a bit more. "Huh. That's a bit new. Well... how ya feelin'?" after she asked, she glanced back to the fox. Laughing softly as she shook her head. "I can see why you and Gizmo get along so well! Yer both pretty much the same when it comes t' baths."

Malvo blinked at that, soon smiling a bit more. "Huh. That's a bit new. Well... how ya feelin'?" after she asked, she glanced back to the fox. Laughing softly as she shook her head. "I can see why you and Gizmo get along so well! Yer both pretty much the same when it comes t' baths."

Nia watched as they ran around "why dont you put Dei in the shower? Mas would join him then for sure" she suggested.

Nia watched as they ran around "why dont you put Dei in the shower? Mas would join him then for sure" she suggested.

"Well, actually . . . Masaru's going through another phase in the fight against the Nogitsune. I wouldn't be watching him, if he could, but at the moment. He can't control his forms so he's been shifting like crazy into multiple things." Masaru sat down, scratching the back of his ear with his foot. 

"Well, actually . . . Masaru's going through another phase in the fight against the Nogitsune. I wouldn't be watching him, if he could, but at the moment. He can't control his forms so he's been shifting like crazy into multiple things." Masaru sat down, scratching the back of his ear with his foot. 

Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Yuki as she'd listen before glancing back to Masaru. "Sounds like a pain all in itself."

Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Yuki as she'd listen before glancing back to Masaru. "Sounds like a pain all in itself."

Nia looked over at fox Masaru and lowered her ears "you know, he's actually kinda cute" she smirked "Kinda like you and Malvo. Cute." Nia said to Yuki.

Nia looked over at fox Masaru and lowered her ears "you know, he's actually kinda cute" she smirked "Kinda like you and Malvo. Cute." Nia said to Yuki.

Masaru nodded  to both of those statements. Except the cute part, his ears flattened against his skull and hissed. Yuki blushed for a second, before grabbing Masaru and petting his head to keep him calm. "Uhhhhhhh. What are you talking about?" She asked, pretending to be too interested in brushing Masaru's fur.

Masaru nodded  to both of those statements. Except the cute part, his ears flattened against his skull and hissed. Yuki blushed for a second, before grabbing Masaru and petting his head to keep him calm. "Uhhhhhhh. What are you talking about?" She asked, pretending to be too interested in brushing Masaru's fur.

Malvo blinked a few times at Nia's last bit, a blush rapidly becoming visible on her face as she'd avert her gaze to the sky and listen.

Malvo blinked a few times at Nia's last bit, a blush rapidly becoming visible on her face as she'd avert her gaze to the sky and listen.

Nia kept up her smile "im just saying, you two would make a cute couple."

Masaru seem to became intoxicated from the feeling of the soft spot on his head being rubbed. The fox laid in Yuki's arms, almost at the verge of sleeping. "Oh. . . thanks?" Yuki chuckled, "well i should go and get this little rugrat a bath before he starts moving again."

Last edited by a moderator:

Masaru seem to became intoxicated from the feeling of the soft spot on his head being rubbed. The fox laid in Yuki's arms, almost at the verge of sleeping. "Oh. . . thanks?" Yuki chuckled, "well i should go and get this little rugrat a bath before he starts moving again."

Malvo lowered an ear at that, softly hugging her legs as her tail had curled around herself. "I-If ya need any help, let me know.

Malvo lowered an ear at that, softly hugging her legs as her tail had curled around herself. "I-If ya need any help, let me know.

Nia smiled and looked up to the sky. "soo... we dont talk much. " she rolled onto her side to face malvo, keeping her head up with her arm. "lets change that."

Nia smiled and looked up to the sky. "soo... we dont talk much. " she rolled onto her side to face malvo, keeping her head up with her arm. "lets change that."

Yuki nodded and walked away.

Malvo watched Yuki go with a small smile before then looking to Nia with a lifted brow as she tilted her head. "Alright. What should we talk about?"

Nia shrugged "Tell me about yourself"

Malvo blinked a few times, lifting her brows. "What's their t' tell?" she dove into thought, fishing out an answer. "Well, my favourite colour is deep green, my favourite candy is anything caramel related... I like messing around with magic, I like t' sing... Like my brother, I HATE mannequins and dolls, and also, like my brother, I enjoy playing violin. Uh... what else..?"

Malvo blinked a few times, lifting her brows. "What's their t' tell?" she dove into thought, fishing out an answer. "Well, my favourite colour is deep green, my favourite candy is anything caramel related... I like messing around with magic, I like t' sing... Like my brother, I HATE mannequins and dolls, and also, like my brother, I enjoy playing violin. Uh... what else..?"

Nia pulled out a notepad and wrote the things down. "You sing an' play violin? We should put on a duet sometime."

Malvo perked her ears at that as she curiously glanced to the notepad. "Do you sing and/or play, as well?"

Nia nodded. "Have you ever considered getting a cloak?" she would randomly jump topics, tugging on her own cloak as she said so. "Perhaps ah dark green one with holes in the hood fer yer wolf ears?"

She said unknowingly picking up the Alaois accent.

Nia nodded. "Have you ever considered getting a cloak?" she would randomly jump topics, tugging on her own cloak as she said so. "Perhaps ah dark green one with holes in the hood fer yer wolf ears?"

She said unknowingly picking up the Alaois accent.

Malvo perked up at the idea, a smile on her face as she blinked. "I've always wanted a cloak!" She would exclaim before picking up on the adopted accent. Snickering gently.

Nia led her into town. "so. Why do you hate mannequins?"

Malvo traveled at Nia's side, hands in her pockets. "Why would anyone not hate them? That's the better question. They just simply... shouldn't be. They're too human-like, and yet not at all. Simply horrifying, how they're just... around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back