Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu would sheepishly laugh, as well. His gaze traveling to Nia's father as he'd then soon silently pocket his hands. Both Malvo and Dei-Loki walked over, hugging Nia while, in sync, saying; "Congratulations!"

"Just determined on making me feel like the oldest man around, aren't ya?" Grant laughed, clapping Akumu on the back. Akumu stumbling forward as he'd lower an ear slightly.

Nia looked over to her father. "dad? You okay?" "Im gunna kill em, he's as good as dead."

"Oh, I'm not dead. I'm dad.Akumu grinned, mentally cringing as he whined in his head. 'The fuck was that!? DAD!? STAY OUTTA MY WORDS, YER GONNA GET ME KILLED.'

Masaru walked towards the group witch the handcuffs tied to his back. He instantly retreated at the joke.

"Oh, I'm not dead. I'm dad.Akumu grinned, mentally cringing as he whined in his head. 'The fuck was that!? DAD!? STAY OUTTA MY WORDS, YER GONNA GET ME KILLED.'

Nia jumped into the air "Woo! Your father material already! " Nia's dad couldn't help but grin at the joke "not bad" meanwhile her mom facepalmed "by the gods they keep multiplying"

Masaru walked towards the group witch the handcuffs tied to his back. He instantly retreated at the joke.

Nia jumped into the air "Woo! Your father material already! " Nia's dad couldn't help but grin at the joke "not bad" meanwhile her mom facepalmed "by the gods they keep multiplying"

Akumu blinked a few times from the reaction, soon relaxing as he'd snicker. "Well... I had a pretty good teacher for this stuff, I suppose."

Dei-Loki grimaced at the sound of the dad joke, looking to Malvo. "This sort of thing is obviously contagious." Malvo huffed and nodded before Dei-Loki glanced over to spot Masaru, retreating. His ears soon perking as he quickly made his way over to him. "Masaruuuuuu!"

Akumu blinked a few times from the reaction, soon relaxing as he'd snicker. "Well... I had a pretty good teacher for this stuff, I suppose."

Dei-Loki grimaced at the sound of the dad joke, looking to Malvo. "This sort of thing is obviously contagious." Malvo huffed and nodded before Dei-Loki glanced over to spot Masaru, retreating. His ears soon perking as he quickly made his way over to him. "Masaruuuuuu!"

"Hey Squishy. Running away from those literal, killer jokes? I think i taste blood from the head trauma of those words ringing from my eardrums and into my brain. Please, never turn like that. Or otherwise you can live on the couch for the rest of your life." 

Nia then turned to the stranger "so who are you?"

"Hey Squishy. Running away from those literal, killer jokes? I think i taste blood from the head trauma of those words ringing from my eardrums and into my brain. Please, never turn like that. Or otherwise you can live on the couch for the rest of your life." 

Dei-Loki ran and hugged Masaru's waist, grimacing. "I'll never be like that. I actually feel physically sick just thinking about it. My dad doing it is bad enough."

Nia then turned to the stranger "so who are you?"

Grant would blink, soon managing a smile as he closed his eyes. "I'm former King Grant Cheshyre, of Engranussia."

"He's our grandfather on our mam's side." Akumu smiled, glancing to Grant as he'd speak once more. "Granda, this is my wife, Nia."

Dei-Loki ran and hugged Masaru's waist, grimacing. "I'll never be like that. I actually feel physically sick just thinking about it. My dad doing it is bad enough."

Grant would blink, soon managing a smile as he closed his eyes. "I'm former King Grant Cheshyre, of Engranussia."

"He's our grandfather on our mam's side." Akumu smiled, glancing to Grant as he'd speak once more. "Granda, this is my wife, Nia."

Masaru instinctively tried to hug Dei back, but instead he jerked his wrist against the cuff and a hissing sound came from it burning his flesh before dying down. He snickered, bending down and kissed Dei's head. "That is true. That is true. So, i see you found your Grandfather?"

Nia waved "hello."

Masaru instinctively tried to hug Dei back, but instead he jerked his wrist against the cuff and a hissing sound came from it burning his flesh before dying down. He snickered, bending down and kissed Dei's head. "That is true. That is true. So, i see you found your Grandfather?"

Dei-Loki paused and lowered his ears from the hissing sound. With a gentle exhale, he'd wait a few moments before then nodding. "Yeah. Truth be told, I'm a bit surprised we found him here... Wanna meet him? I can try and lure him away from the wolf with the deadly jokes, if ya want?"

Nia waved "hello."

"Pleasure to meet you." Grant would smile, soon rubbing the back of his head as he'd laugh gently. "Ah... Sorry I couldn't be around to watch the wedding... I hope it went well."

"Pleasure to meet you." Grant would smile, soon rubbing the back of his head as he'd laugh gently. "Ah... Sorry I couldn't be around to watch the wedding... I hope it went well."

"It was good. Although the honeymoon was kinda ruined because of a certain mischievous prince"

"It was good. Although the honeymoon was kinda ruined because of a certain mischievous prince"

Dei-Loki's ears perked up at that, waving in the distance as he stayed beside Masaru. Akumu sighing heavily.

Grant couldn't help but chuckle at that, softly shaking his head as he'd glance to Dei briefly before looking back to the others. "Ah, that... doesn't surprise me in the least."

Dei-Loki's ears perked up at that, waving in the distance as he stayed beside Masaru. Akumu sighing heavily.

Grant couldn't help but chuckle at that, softly shaking his head as he'd glance to Dei briefly before looking back to the others. "Ah, that... doesn't surprise me in the least."

Masaru snickered from Dei's wave before sighing. "No, i really don't want him to meet me with handcuffs behind my back. It's not a great first impression, for some odd reason. I'll think i'll just go and hide until you guys are ready to leave. Besides, none of my family members are here, so it's not really worth it." Masaru shook his head. 

Masaru snickered from Dei's wave before sighing. "No, i really don't want him to meet me with handcuffs behind my back. It's not a great first impression, for some odd reason. I'll think i'll just go and hide until you guys are ready to leave. Besides, none of my family members are here, so it's not really worth it." Masaru shook his head. 

Dei-Loki lowered his ears, his head tilting a bit as he shifted. A bit of a guilty look in his eyes. "Really?... not even yer mom or anybody?.."

Nia nodded at that. As her parents watched. "so, Akumu. What are your plans for the future?" Summer would ask.

Nia patted her stomach "plans have certainly changed" she said with a smile.

Nia nodded at that. As her parents watched. "so, Akumu. What are your plans for the future?" Summer would ask.

Nia patted her stomach "plans have certainly changed" she said with a smile.

Akumu nodded, bringing an arm around Nia as he smiled and nodded. "That's for certain. I can't tell ya a 100% guaranteed answer in terms of what may happen, but I can assure ya that I plan on these kids being loved and protected. As the heir to the throne back home, these kids shall always have a place to stay."

Akumu nodded, bringing an arm around Nia as he smiled and nodded. "That's for certain. I can't tell ya a 100% guaranteed answer in terms of what may happen, but I can assure ya that I plan on these kids being loved and protected. As the heir to the throne back home, these kids shall always have a place to stay."

Nia put her arm around Akumu in return, smiling to her parents who smiled back. "Im proud of you Nia" "as am I" Nia teared up "thank ya"

Dei-Loki lowered his ears, his head tilting a bit as he shifted. A bit of a guilty look in his eyes. "Really?... not even yer mom or anybody?.."

"No one. The Grants aren't even here. They're probably in some other spirit realm then." Masaru kicked a rock with a sigh. 

"No one. The Grants aren't even here. They're probably in some other spirit realm then." Masaru kicked a rock with a sigh. 

Dei-Loki blinked, keeping his ears low as he'd hug him again. "Well... after this is through and yer helped, we can head into another spirit realm, if it'll make ya happy. I wouldn't mind doin' more traveling if it means I get t' see ya with a smile on yer face..."

----

Now out of the spirit realm, another day had gone by. Dei-Loki having roamed about with his hands in his pockets as Malvo watched the clouds outside. Akumu, on the other hand, had been seated in the lounge. Gaze on the fireplace as he'd think.

Ruvik exhaled, somewhat relaxing on the porch while he listened to Chloe tell him her experiences at sea with pride in her tone. A pride that would put a grin on this ex general's face while listening to it.

Dei-Loki blinked, keeping his ears low as he'd hug him again. "Well... after this is through and yer helped, we can head into another spirit realm, if it'll make ya happy. I wouldn't mind doin' more traveling if it means I get t' see ya with a smile on yer face..."

----

Now out of the spirit realm, another day had gone by. Dei-Loki having roamed about with his hands in his pockets as Malvo watched the clouds outside. Akumu, on the other hand, had been seated in the lounge. Gaze on the fireplace as he'd think.

Ruvik exhaled, somewhat relaxing on the porch while he listened to Chloe tell him her experiences at sea with pride in her tone. A pride that would put a grin on this ex general's face while listening to it.

Nia lazily walked into the living room. Glancing between Akumu and the fire, waving her hand and turning the fire a rainbow of color. Before then smirking and heading outside with Malvo. "hey Malv, whatcha doin?"

Nia lazily walked into the living room. Glancing between Akumu and the fire, waving her hand and turning the fire a rainbow of color. Before then smirking and heading outside with Malvo. "hey Malv, whatcha doin?"

Akumu perked his ears at the colour change, releasing a slight 'oooo' as he'd lean back.

Malvo blinked, her ears perking as she looked from the clouds to Nia. A smile having been on her face. "Just tryin' t' pass the time by watching the clouds. What brings ya out here?"

Akumu perked his ears at the colour change, releasing a slight 'oooo' as he'd lean back.

Malvo blinked, her ears perking as she looked from the clouds to Nia. A smile having been on her face. "Just tryin' t' pass the time by watching the clouds. What brings ya out here?"

Nia sat next to her, "Just wanted to talk to ya" she said perking her ears and smiling to the other girl.

Nia sat next to her, "Just wanted to talk to ya" she said perking her ears and smiling to the other girl.

Yuki chased her brother near the house, running after him as he stayed in his fox form. "Masaru! Get back here and take a bath!" The fox darted right as Yuki's hands shot left. The fox then ran towards Malvo and ducked behind her. Masaru's fox yipped and chattered, shaking its fur as it panted. "Don't you use that tone with me, Mister! Bath time now!" The fox snarled and gave a huff turning and raised its multiple tails. "Ah, Gods, you're such a lovable asshole." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back