Indescribable (Closed)

"I'll give ya a show." Masaru looked to who Dei was waving too. Nicholas followed his vision. He then jumped, raising his hands in the air. "Sup, biiiiiiiiiiiiitches!"
Nia sat at the bar counter "howd did they even- I don't care" ordering several shots of tequila and tossing her head back as she downed the first. Leaning back in her seat to look at the boys, she raised her glass to them "We're doing this again!!

Dei-Loki belted out laughing, a wide grin on his face. "THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THE FAMILY!"

Akumu sat beside Nia, laughing as he both got a drink for himself, and lifted it in the spirit of a good time. "If alcohol won't kill me, I'll live 'til I die!"

"WEEEEEEEEEEEW!" Reaver would sound in the background, causing both Dei and Akumu to turn and look over.

"This place is full of Alaois! I feel at home!"

"He's drinking tequila..." Akumu blinked, lifting a brow as he'd grin and lean towards his little brother. "He's gonna get facked."

Dei-Loki coughed and snickered, banging on the counter as Akumu also laughed. "Now I have t' do this. Ya know I do." And, looking back over to Reaver, Dei-Loki held a grin. "UNCLLLLE! WHATCHYA GONNA DO T'NIGHT?"

Reaver perked up and looked over, lifting his glass as he grinned. "I'm gonna get facked up!"

And, having heard him say it, Dei-Loki and Akumu laughed even more. Dei-Loki falling out of his chair in the process.

Dei-Loki belted out laughing, a wide grin on his face. "THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THE FAMILY!"

Akumu sat beside Nia, laughing as he both got a drink for himself, and lifted it in the spirit of a good time. "If alcohol won't kill me, I'll live 'til I die!"

"WEEEEEEEEEEEW!" Reaver would sound in the background, causing both Dei and Akumu to turn and look over.

"This place is full of Alaois! I feel at home!"

"He's drinking tequila..." Akumu blinked, lifting a brow as he'd grin and lean towards his little brother. "He's gonna get facked."

Dei-Loki coughed and snickered, banging on the counter as Akumu also laughed. "Now I have t' do this. Ya know I do." And, looking back over to Reaver, Dei-Loki held a grin. "UNCLLLLE! WHATCHYA GONNA DO T'NIGHT?"

Reaver perked up and looked over, lifting his glass as he grinned. "I'm gonna get facked up!"

And, having heard him say it, Dei-Loki and Akumu laughed even more. Dei-Loki falling out of his chair in the process.

Nia sat at the bar counter "howd did they even- I don't care" ordering several shots of tequila and tossing her head back as she downed the first. Leaning back in her seat to look at the boys, she raised her glass to them "We're doing this again!!

The boys raised their glasses with Nia and then downed their shots before looking to Reaver and back to the Alaois brothers. Nicholas immediately grabbed under Dei's arms as Masaru got the legs. They set him back in his chair as they laughed. 

The boys raised their glasses with Nia and then downed their shots before looking to Reaver and back to the Alaois brothers. Nicholas immediately grabbed under Dei's arms as Masaru got the legs. They set him back in his chair as they laughed. 

Dei-Loki continued is laughter as he was lifted back into his seat, leaning against the counter slightly.

Nia took another shot. "I'm also gonna get facked up!" Nia said with a smile and a laugh.

Akumu laughed after drinking. "Let's all get facked!"

Nia took another shot. "I'm also gonna get facked up!" Nia said with a smile and a laugh.

Dei-Loki continued is laughter as he was lifted back into his seat, leaning against the counter slightly.

Akumu laughed after drinking. "Let's all get facked!"

"Back where we come from-" Nicholas wrapped his arm around Massy's shoulders. "We say, let's get FOCKED up!" Masaru threw his hands in the air, "FOCKED!"

"Back where we come from-" Nicholas wrapped his arm around Massy's shoulders. "We say, let's get FOCKED up!" Masaru threw his hands in the air, "FOCKED!"

"GEHT FOCKED." Dei-Loki chimed in upon, once more, lifting a glass.

"Which side are y' even on?"

"The fun kno's no side, deartháir mór." Dei-Loki had answered, slowly sitting up.

Nia watched as everyone had their fun. Taking another drink as she shook her head, then exhaling at the burn.

Nia watched as everyone had their fun. Taking another drink as she shook her head, then exhaling at the burn.

"GEHT FOCKED." Dei-Loki chimed in upon, once more, lifting a glass.

"Which side are y' even on?"

"The fun kno's no side, deartháir mór." Dei-Loki had answered, slowly sitting up.

Masaru bit his lip, grabbing Nicholas's hand and sat him down in a chair. Masaru then jumped onto Nicholas's lap. Nicholas blinked, shocked. "You are long gone, my friend, aren't you?" Masaru nodded, grabbing Nicholas's hands with a grin as he put Nick's hands under his shirt. "You're warm~. Come er', Dei. Feel how warm his hands are~." Masaru looked to Dei, his body relaxed as his face was flushed. 

Akumu would grin, resting his folded arms on the table after taking another drink of his own.

Masaru bit his lip, grabbing Nicholas's hand and sat him down in a chair. Masaru then jumped onto Nicholas's lap. Nicholas blinked, shocked. "You are long gone, my friend, aren't you?" Masaru nodded, grabbing Nicholas's hands with a grin as he put Nick's hands under his shirt. "You're warm~. Come er', Dei. Feel how warm his hands are~." Masaru looked to Dei, his body relaxed as his face was flushed. 

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to both Masaru and Nicholas before leaning over and removing one of Nicholas's hands from Masaru's shirt - placing it under his own as he smiled and closed his eyes. "He is waaaaarm~"

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to both Masaru and Nicholas before leaning over and removing one of Nicholas's hands from Masaru's shirt - placing it under his own as he smiled and closed his eyes. "He is waaaaarm~"

Masaru wiggled his eyebrows. As for Nicholas, he could feel the need to get a nosebleed from the touching of their abs to their chests. "If you're getting this Gods, thank you for making miracles happen." Nicholas sniffed.

Masaru wiggled his eyebrows. As for Nicholas, he could feel the need to get a nosebleed from the touching of their abs to their chests. "If you're getting this Gods, thank you for making miracles happen." Nicholas sniffed.

Dei-Loki would release a slurred snicker from Nicholas's words, his tail having quickly wagged as he closed his eyes. A drunken blush on his face. "'s hands are surprisingly soft, toooooo~"

Nia started giggling hysterically.

Akumu perked his ears at the giggling, unable to hold back his own laughter as he grinned and closed his eyes. He wasn't sure why he'd been laughing, but it was contagious.

Dei-Loki would release a slurred snicker from Nicholas's words, his tail having quickly wagged as he closed his eyes. A drunken blush on his face. "'s hands are surprisingly soft, toooooo~"

Nicholas blushed as well. "Well, thank you~. If you want you can check other body parts that are soft."

Nia drank another shot and fell out  of her seat.

Akumu would lift his brows, standing as he leaned over and lifted Nia back into her seat by her armpits. "Don't hurt yerself, now."

As Nicholas's body started to feel as if it was on fire, Masaru looked to Nia. "I thought, i shaid no more liquor for her~."

Dei-Loki would rub Nicholas's chest gently, somewhat leaning against Masaru as he glanced over to Nia. "Jus' no beauty contests. I didn't pack mah dress." Dei-Loki perked his ears, soon looking to Masaru. "Grumpytaaaiiils~? Can y' say 'hot singles'?"

Akumu would lift his brows, standing as he leaned over and lifted Nia back into her seat by her armpits. "Don't hurt yerself, now."

Dei-Loki would rub Nicholas's chest gently, somewhat leaning against Masaru as he glanced over to Nia. "Jus' no beauty contests. I didn't pack mah dress." Dei-Loki perked his ears, soon looking to Masaru. "Grumpytaaaiiils~? Can y' say 'hot singles'?"

Masaru looked to Dei with a grin. "Hot shingles~, betteh, babeh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back