Indescribable (Closed)

"I knooooow... but it's fun t' watch." Dei-Loki smiled, snickering softly.

Nicholas nodded. "It is fun to watch. Especially when you go into your stripper mode." Masaru squinted. "Does anything ever come out of your mouth that doesn't involve being provocative." Nicholas thought for a few seconds. "Not really no." Masaru sighed, his head pounding. "I need more alcohol." 

Nicholas nodded. "It is fun to watch. Especially when you go into your stripper mode." Masaru squinted. "Does anything ever come out of your mouth that doesn't involve being provocative." Nicholas thought for a few seconds. "Not really no." Masaru sighed, his head pounding. "I need more alcohol." 

Dei-Loki snickered, leaning over as he rubbed Masaru's back. Soon tapping his hand on the counter as he looked to the bartender. "Barkeep, le's get another round over here." And, as the drinks were slid their way, Dei-Loki another shot.

Both slowed as Akumu managed to calm from the bliss. His thumb rubbing her thumb as he would quietly hum.

Nia gradually started to doze off to sleep on top of him. "babe" she said sitting up a bit. "lets go do something. I'm not ready to nap." she closed her eyes and put her head back down. "yet" she said tiredly.

Dei-Loki snickered, leaning over as he rubbed Masaru's back. Soon tapping his hand on the counter as he looked to the bartender. "Barkeep, le's get another round over here." And, as the drinks were slid their way, Dei-Loki another shot.

The boys slammed their glasses down after they finished their own shots. "Ah, i'm going to regret getting wasted." Nicholas patted his back. "Don't worry. I'll get it all on camera." Masaru rolled his eyes, but smiled this time. 

Nia gradually started to doze off to sleep on top of him. "babe" she said sitting up a bit. "lets go do something. I'm not ready to nap." she closed her eyes and put her head back down. "yet" she said tiredly.

Akumu would release a tired groan, hugging Nia to his bare chest before he let loose a yawn - sitting up. "Alright, c'mon."

The boys slammed their glasses down after they finished their own shots. "Ah, i'm going to regret getting wasted." Nicholas patted his back. "Don't worry. I'll get it all on camera." Masaru rolled his eyes, but smiled this time. 

"I wouldn't mind relivin' this night." Dei-Loki grinned while watching them. Placing his shot class back on the counter.

Akumu would release a tired groan, hugging Nia to his bare chest before he let loose a yawn - sitting up. "Alright, c'mon."

"I wouldn't mind relivin' this night." Dei-Loki grinned while watching them. Placing his shot class back on the counter.

"I would. I'm pretty sure if i keep going where i'm going." Nicholas patted Masaru. "Don't worry. It won't get that bad. We'll keep your underwear on until we get to our room that is~."

"I would. I'm pretty sure if i keep going where i'm going." Nicholas patted Masaru. "Don't worry. It won't get that bad. We'll keep your underwear on until we get to our room that is~."

Dei-Loki gave a nod of agreement to Nicholas's words, chuckling softly in the process. 

(Drinking montage with some fitting music.)

"Massy~, you need to give us a wittle show~." Nicholas moved, tugging the hem of Masaru's pants and underwear. "Shtop, get your pervy hands off me. The only one that gets to touch me is Dei." He grabbed Dei's hand and made him grab onto the hems of his underwear and pants. He snickered. 

Nia followed Akumu 

Akumu led Nia to the bar, his ear having flicked as they walked.

"Massy~, you need to give us a wittle show~." Nicholas moved, tugging the hem of Masaru's pants and underwear. "Shtop, get your pervy hands off me. The only one that gets to touch me is Dei." He grabbed Dei's hand and made him grab onto the hems of his underwear and pants. He snickered. 

Dei-Loki blinked, tugging ever so slightly as he'd both snicker and look up at Masaru. "Would ya do it if I asked ya to~?"

Dei-Loki blinked, tugging ever so slightly as he'd both snicker and look up at Masaru. "Would ya do it if I asked ya to~?"

"But . . . what are you asking, my dirty sin~?" Masaru smirked, getting close to Dei's face as he licked Dei's bottom lip. 

"But . . . what are you asking, my dirty sin~?" Masaru smirked, getting close to Dei's face as he licked Dei's bottom lip. 
Nia took a seat, then spotted the boys.

View attachment 232611

@Forever J

Dei-Loki faintly blushed, a smirk on his face as he looked into Masaru's eyes. "I want a shooowww~" though, he then paused and glanced over to both Nia and Akumu as they came walking in. Soon grinning innocently as he waved to the both of them.

"How-- ahhh, son of a biiiitch..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki faintly blushed, a smirk on his face as he looked into Masaru's eyes. "I want a shooowww~" though, he then paused and glanced over to both Nia and Akumu as they came walking in. Soon grinning innocently as he waved to the both of them.

"How-- ahhh, son of a biiiitch..."

"I'll give ya a show." Masaru looked to who Dei was waving too. Nicholas followed his vision. He then jumped, raising his hands in the air. "Sup, biiiiiiiiiiiiitches!"

Nia sat at the bar counter "howd did they even- I don't care" ordering several shots of tequila and tossing her head back as she downed the first. Leaning back in her seat to look at the boys, she raised her glass to them "We're doing this again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back