Indescribable (Closed)

Nicholas snickered as he made to the bar. "Hey, Dei-babe, order us some drinks."

Dei-Loki nodded, heading over to do so as he glanced to the both of them. "Any preference as to what kind you both want?"

"okay, so shouldn't you be on top of me then?"

"'s a good point." Akumu grinned, rolling over so he was on top before having kissed her.

Dei-Loki nodded, heading over to do so as he glanced to the both of them. "Any preference as to what kind you both want?"

Masaru looked to Nicholas. Nicholas wiggled his eyebrow. "Surprise us, Dei. You know, something strong. Especially for this ol' geezer fox."

Masaru looked to Nicholas. Nicholas wiggled his eyebrow. "Surprise us, Dei. You know, something strong. Especially for this ol' geezer fox."

Dei-Loki quirked his brow, grinning as he'd then spin back to the bartender. "Barkeep! Three Bacardi 151° on the rocks."

Nia returned the kiss, wrapping her legs around his torso, and hands on his waist. "this seems familiar"

Akumu couldn't help but snicker, gently having moved his face to her neck.

Dei-Loki quirked his brow, grinning as he'd then spin back to the bartender. "Barkeep! Three Bacardi 151° on the rocks."

Masaru and Nicholas raised their eyebrows at this before Nicholas yelled. "We're getting fuuuuuuucked up. After this shot let's just do a shot of something less strong. I want to remember banging Masaru and you." Masaru shuddered. "You're definitely not banging me." Nicholas scoffed. "Shhhhhhh, you're a secret bottom. I know you are, and i'll bring it out of you."

Masaru and Nicholas raised their eyebrows at this before Nicholas yelled. "We're getting fuuuuuuucked up. After this shot let's just do a shot of something less strong. I want to remember banging Masaru and you." Masaru shuddered. "You're definitely not banging me." Nicholas scoffed. "Shhhhhhh, you're a secret bottom. I know you are, and i'll bring it out of you."

With a snicker to follow having heard the yell, Dei-Loki kept his grin on his face. Watching as the bartender poured their drinks before distributing them. And, lifting his to propose a toast, he glanced to Masaru and Nicholas with a lifted brow. "To the love train?"

With a snicker to follow having heard the yell, Dei-Loki kept his grin on his face. Watching as the bartender poured their drinks before distributing them. And, lifting his to propose a toast, he glanced to Masaru and Nicholas with a lifted brow. "To the love train?"

"To the love train!" Masaru sighed and then shook his head with a chuckle. "To the love train." They both raised their drinks and clinked it before downing it. 

Nia bit her lip and squirmed a bit, letting out a soft moan.

Akumu would slowly grin, gently nipping Nia's neck as his hands snuck up her shirt.

(Fade to black?)

"To the love train!" Masaru sighed and then shook his head with a chuckle. "To the love train." They both raised their drinks and clinked it before downing it. 

Dei-Loki clinked his glass with the others, soon downing his own drink before huffing and hitting his chest with his fist. His fingers soon loosening as he rubbed his chest with a satisfied huff.

Dei-Loki clinked his glass with the others, soon downing his own drink before huffing and hitting his chest with his fist. His fingers soon loosening as he rubbed his chest with a satisfied huff.

Nicholas was the one coughing and thumping his chest as he felt the burn slid down his throat. Masaru on the other hand was fine. "How are you okay?" Masaru shrugged. "I changed back in 'Nam." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Shut up with your war days." Nicholas's lips twitched into a smile.

Nicholas was the one coughing and thumping his chest as he felt the burn slid down his throat. Masaru on the other hand was fine. "How are you okay?" Masaru shrugged. "I changed back in 'Nam." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Shut up with your war days." Nicholas's lips twitched into a smile.

Dei set his glass down, laughing gently as he both leaned back and gripped the bar counter so he wouldn't fall. "Alright, since I apparently pick drinks that are too strong, y' both can pick."

(Fade to black)

Akumu rolled over beside Nia, panting as he closed his eyes and relaxed a bit.

Dei set his glass down, laughing gently as he both leaned back and gripped the bar counter so he wouldn't fall. "Alright, since I apparently pick drinks that are too strong, y' both can pick."

"No. Nononononononono . . . no. I'm man enough. I can handle this." Masaru smirked. "You couldn't even handle a Walk to Remember." Nicholas whipped towards Masaru and pointed. "Listen here, that's a sad fucking movie. Do you have no heart?" Masaru shrugged. 

Nia was panting aswell. Soon rolling on her side as she snuggled up to Akumu, grabbing his hand and pulling it over herself as she too, closed her eyes. 

Akumu brought an arm around Nia as he pulled her a small bit closer. His other arm behind his head.

"No. Nononononononono . . . no. I'm man enough. I can handle this." Masaru smirked. "You couldn't even handle a Walk to Remember." Nicholas whipped towards Masaru and pointed. "Listen here, that's a sad fucking movie. Do you have no heart?" Masaru shrugged. 

"I know one movie that'll flood a room with raw emotion." Dei-Loki grinned, ordering another round of drinks - this time having them a bit less strong. "Hachi: A Dog's Tale."

"I know one movie that'll flood a room with raw emotion." Dei-Loki grinned, ordering another round of drinks - this time having them a bit less strong. "Hachi: A Dog's Tale."

The boys groaned. "Ah, that movie was a sad fucking movie." Nicholas nodded, frowning. "Can i go for a round two?" The bartender gave the three more shots and the boys downed. 

The boys groaned. "Ah, that movie was a sad fucking movie." Nicholas nodded, frowning. "Can i go for a round two?" The bartender gave the three more shots and the boys downed. 

"Right?" Dei-Loki huffed, also downing the shot given to him. His arms folded and resting on the counter soon after.

"Right?" Dei-Loki huffed, also downing the shot given to him. His arms folded and resting on the counter soon after.

Nicholas patted Dei's back. "Hang in there. Trust me, you don't want to miss drunk Massy. He gets very . . . intoxicating." Nicholas winked as Masaru squinted. "I'm not going to get that drunk." Nicholas quirked his eyebrow. "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure." Masaru sighed once more. 

Nicholas patted Dei's back. "Hang in there. Trust me, you don't want to miss drunk Massy. He gets very . . . intoxicating." Nicholas winked as Masaru squinted. "I'm not going to get that drunk." Nicholas quirked his eyebrow. "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure." Masaru sighed once more. 

Dei-Loki blinked, snickering as he glanced to Masaru before pouting in a teasing fashion. "But I wanna seeeeee~"

Nia remained in this position for a few minutes, before then sitting up and stretching with a yawn "that was fun." she said looking over to her partner.

"It was." Akumu replied with a grin, opening an eye to watch her.

Masaru rolled his eyes with a smile. "You get to see a lot of the times."

"I knooooow... but it's fun t' watch." Dei-Loki smiled, snickering softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back