Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki blinked, snickering gently from Masaru's expression as he'd then bring his hands up to rub his own face. "Let's see... We could toss their clothes off the edge of the boat, we could place Pop Its underneath the toilet seat for them to go off when they either sit down or drop the seat down, I could summon a murder of shadow ravens to create chaos the bedroom like when a bird gets stuck in your house..."

"No magic, we could get caught to easily from that and tossing clothes is too excessive, but i do love your idea of an exploding toilet. Especially with the laxatives."

"No magic, we could get caught to easily from that and tossing clothes is too excessive, but i do love your idea of an exploding toilet. Especially with the laxatives."

Dei-Loki huffed, but nodded in understanding as he'd flick an ear, snickering. "Sound good, Nicholas?"

"i guess we should get a new room?" She asked with a shrug

"I guess so..." Akumu sighed, lifting one of the finished firecrackers before smirking and glancing to Nia. "Guess it's a good thing there's multiple rooms."

[SIZE= inherit]"I guess so..." [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]Akumu sighed, lifting one of the finished firecrackers before smirking and glancing to Nia. [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]"Guess it's a good thing there's multiple rooms."[/SIZE]

"Yeah, lets go ask if we can get another one"she said, then getting dressed.

Dei-Loki huffed, but nodded in understanding as he'd flick an ear, snickering. "Sound good, Nicholas?"

"Sounds okay with me." Nicholas wiped his mouth. Masaru got up and went to go use the restroom. Nicholas called a waitress over, asking for three absinthe shots. The waitress came back with the glasses and then set them down. He handed a shot to Dei and smiled. "Say, would you like to get Masaru very very drunk with me? No, not to get him in bed faster, but i want . . . i want for him to get a little bit of the fake happiness that is being drunk. He's having such fun now. Especially since we've been acting like a bunch of kids in a toy store. I just want a happiness for him, y'know? Even if it's only a short while."

"Yeah, lets go ask if we can get another one"she said, then getting dressed.

With a nod, Akumu pulled his pants back up, buckling them before waiting for Nia to finish.

"Sounds okay with me." Nicholas wiped his mouth. Masaru got up and went to go use the restroom. Nicholas called a waitress over, asking for three absinthe shots. The waitress came back with the glasses and then set them down. He handed a shot to Dei and smiled. "Say, would you like to get Masaru very very drunk with me? No, not to get him in bed faster, but i want . . . i want for him to get a little bit of the fake happiness that is being drunk. He's having such fun now. Especially since we've been acting like a bunch of kids in a toy store. I just want a happiness for him, y'know? Even if it's only a short while."

Dei-Loki watched as Masaru left before then turning his gaze to the shot that'd been handed to him. Grabbing the small glass, he'd then manage a smile, and then a nod as he looked to Nicholas. "If y' think it'll help him hold onto the good fun we're having for a bit longer, then of course I would."

With a nod, Akumu pulled his pants back up, buckling them before waiting for Nia to finish.

Dei-Loki watched as Masaru left before then turning his gaze to the shot that'd been handed to him. Grabbing the small glass, he'd then manage a smile, and then a nod as he looked to Nicholas. "If y' think it'll help him hold onto the good fun we're having for a bit longer, then of course I would."

Masaru came back and sat down, looking at his drink, confusingly. "Hush, you're taking the shot with us.. I would like to make a toast. Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Thank you." Nicholas downed his drink and hacked. Masaru sighed. "I hate your weird speeches." He downed the shot and shook his head as the taste settled in. "I know, they're just too mainstream for you, you old geezer." He smirked. Masaru growled.

Nia got dressed completely, went up to the office and requested a room. After that she asked "wanna get something to eat?"

Akumu followed at Nia's side to make the request at the office. His hands soon slipping into his back pockets as he would both smile and nod. "Sure, I could go for some food."

Masaru came back and sat down, looking at his drink, confusingly. "Hush, you're taking the shot with us.. I would like to make a toast. Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Thank you." Nicholas downed his drink and hacked. Masaru sighed. "I hate your weird speeches." He downed the shot and shook his head as the taste settled in. "I know, they're just too mainstream for you, you old geezer." He smirked. Masaru growled.

Dei-Loki looked up upon Masaru's return, chuckling softly from his reaction before he'd then lift the shot glass in his hand slightly to the toast given. He'd then, in an instant, down the alcohol quickly before clearing his throat and letting loose a low whistle from the familiar yet welcoming burn. Soon snickering to follow his own playfully teasing words. "Get with the times, old fox."

Akumu followed at Nia's side to make the request at the office. His hands soon slipping into his back pockets as he would both smile and nod. "Sure, I could go for some food."

Dei-Loki looked up upon Masaru's return, chuckling softly from his reaction before he'd then lift the shot glass in his hand slightly to the toast given. He'd then, in an instant, down the alcohol quickly before clearing his throat and letting loose a low whistle from the familiar yet welcoming burn. Soon snickering to follow his own playfully teasing words. "Get with the times, old fox."

Nia interlaced their fingers as they heading for the buffet area.

@Forever J

Nicholas ears went up at the sound of Nia's voice. 

"We have company." Masaru looked over to see Nia. "It's time to disappear, fellas. Dei disappear to the house and start setting the laxatives and the flying toilet in. We'll keep them . . . entertained." Masaru's lips stretched into a sinister grin as Nicholas smiled back. Nicholas handed the laxatives to Dei. "See ya on the other side, soldier." He saluted and then the boys quickly moved into hiding.

Nia interlaced their fingers as they heading for the buffet area.

@Forever J

Akumu kept his smile, turning his gaze ahead as he walked along side of her.

Nicholas ears went up at the sound of Nia's voice. 

"We have company." Masaru looked over to see Nia. "It's time to disappear, fellas. Dei disappear to the house and start setting the laxatives and the flying toilet in. We'll keep them . . . entertained." Masaru's lips stretched into a sinister grin as Nicholas smiled back. Nicholas handed the laxatives to Dei. "See ya on the other side, soldier." He saluted and then the boys quickly moved into hiding.

Dei-Loki took hold of the laxatives, quickly saluting in return before diving under the table and into the nearest shadow. A grin sliding up his face once he stepped out into the room he needed to be in. 'We definitely have some time, Mischief bastard.' "Best quickly get to it, anyway." he muttered aloud. Grinning as he'd quickly head over to the fridge to deal with the drinks, first.

Nia got food and some wine, then sitting at the table.

Akumu kept his smile, turning his gaze ahead as he walked along side of her.

"Well they seem so far enjoying their meal." Masaru nodded, he sat there, in his child form with a hat covering his white-pinkish hair and his tails hidden. His eyes hide under sunglasses. Nicholas wore a hat and sunglasses. They sat a few tables away from the newly weds. "Now we wait for them to get going and then if Dei's not done, which he will be, he works fast, we'll keep them busy."

Nia got food and some wine, then sitting at the table.

"Well they seem so far enjoying their meal." Masaru nodded, he sat there, in his child form with a hat covering his white-pinkish hair and his tails hidden. His eyes hide under sunglasses. Nicholas wore a hat and sunglasses. They sat a few tables away from the newly weds. "Now we wait for them to get going and then if Dei's not done, which he will be, he works fast, we'll keep them busy."

Akumu would do the same as Nia, sitting across from her as he'd lean back and sip his drink. 

----

Dei-Loki, crushing up the laxatives, dumped some into every drink before very carefully sealing them once more to make them look untampered with. After the action of gingerly returning them all to their places, he'd slip into the bathroom before gently lifting the seat up. And, in the middle of mentally humming 'The Thieving Magpie', the mischievous little wolf would gently line the rim of the toilet seat with a bunch of poppers before then gently resting the lid on top of them. "Happy sitting~" Dei-Loki snickered before quickly diving back into a shadow so he may begin his return back to the others at the end of his mental musical number.

(Musical reference! Lol.)

Dei-Loki, crushing up the laxatives, dumped some into every drink before very carefully sealing them once more to make them look untampered with. After the action of gingerly returning them all to their places, he'd slip into the bathroom before gently lifting the seat up. And, in the middle of mentally humming 'The Thieving Magpie', the mischievous little wolf would gently line the rim of the toilet seat with a bunch of poppers before then gently resting the lid on top of them. "Happy sitting~" Dei-Loki snickered before quickly diving back into a shadow so he may begin his return back to the others at the end of his mental musical number.

The boys greeted Dei and hide them in a hat and clothing as well. They then waited. 

They ate 

They paid

They went

The boys waited

Nothing happened 

The end

Masaru walked back to their room with the boys, listening to anything going on. "Hmm? Nothing happened. Well, what else should we do?" Nicholas shrugged. "Get hammered?" Masaru sighed. 

They ate 

They paid

They went

The boys waited

Nothing happened 

The end

Akumu softly would huff as he say on the bed. Stretching before slowly laying back on the bed.

Masaru walked back to their room with the boys, listening to anything going on. "Hmm? Nothing happened. Well, what else should we do?" Nicholas shrugged. "Get hammered?" Masaru sighed. 

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, listening for any sort of action before sighing when he heard nothing of the sort. He then gave half a shrug before then grinning as he'd perk up at the idea. "I say we drink 'til we black out." he'd speak, as if wanting to exercise his Màkrish pride.

Akumu softly would huff as he say on the bed. Stretching before slowly laying back on the bed.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, listening for any sort of action before sighing when he heard nothing of the sort. He then gave half a shrug before then grinning as he'd perk up at the idea. "I say we drink 'til we black out." he'd speak, as if wanting to exercise his Màkrish pride.

"To the bar!" Nicholas coughed, "you mean, to the gay bar." Masaru squinted. "I'm going to squirt lemon juice into your eyes." Nicholas laughed and began to walk to the bar. Masaru shook his head as he followed. "Don't you laugh when i threaten you, you psycho." Nicholas snickered and Masaru sighed again.

Nia laid onto of him, putting her full weight on him (although its not much) as she pressed against him. 

"what do you think the rest of the gang is doin?"

Akumu lifted his brow, glancing up at her as he grinned and brought his hands up to her sides. "Hopefully relaxing." however, his grin soon sunk to a frown as he'd grimace in remembrance. "Though, knowing Masaru and my brother... Maybe a bit more than that."

"To the bar!" Nicholas coughed, "you mean, to the gay bar." Masaru squinted. "I'm going to squirt lemon juice into your eyes." Nicholas laughed and began to walk to the bar. Masaru shook his head as he followed. "Don't you laugh when i threaten you, you psycho." Nicholas snickered and Masaru sighed again.

"Nicholas is a secret masochist." Dei-Loki joked as he would continue to follow. Snickering with a small grin. "Trust me. I'm one. I know these things."

Akumu lifted his brow, glancing up at her as he grinned and brought his hands up to her sides. "Hopefully relaxing." however, his grin soon sunk to a frown as he'd grimace in remembrance. "Though, knowing Masaru and my brother... Maybe a bit more than that."

"ugh, don't remind me." she said then kissing him on the cheek. "so what do you wanna do now?"

"Nicholas is a secret masochist." Dei-Loki joked as he would continue to follow. Snickering with a small grin. "Trust me. I'm one. I know these things."

"Totally and i have so many paddles at home, just waiting to be used." Masaru shuddered at Nicholas's words.

"ugh, don't remind me." she said then kissing him on the cheek. "so what do you wanna do now?"

Akumu's brow slowly lifted as he managed a smirk, gently kissing Nia's lips in return. "Could always finish what we started before?"

"Totally and i have so many paddles at home, just waiting to be used." Masaru shuddered at Nicholas's words.

"I knew it." Dei-Loki would speak with a snicker, rubbing his face as he'd continue to follow them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back