Indescribable (Closed)

Malvo's ears would remain perked as she'd continue moving in sync with Yuki's rhythmic movements. Her eyes remaining peacefully shut in the tight hold. It granted her a feeling of safety, something that allowed her moves to remain carefree.

----

After returning the smile, Dei-Loki followed his partner out of the room - softly taking the taller male's hand in his own once he caught up enough to follow at his side.

Yuki continued to dance with Malvo.

Masaru watch his sister dance with Malvo and then looked towards Dei. "If you want, we could go dancing too? If that is, you're not sore enough~." Masaru winked with a chuckle. 

Yuki continued to dance with Malvo.

Masaru watch his sister dance with Malvo and then looked towards Dei. "If you want, we could go dancing too? If that is, you're not sore enough~." Masaru winked with a chuckle. 

Malvo hummed quietly to the music, flicking an ear gently.

----

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to both Yuki and Malvo for a moment before then looking to Masaru with a grin. "I think I can manage."

Malvo hummed quietly to the music, flicking an ear gently.

----

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to both Yuki and Malvo for a moment before then looking to Masaru with a grin. "I think I can manage."

Then Masaru grabbed Dei's hand and began to dance with Dei. 

Nia was looking out to sea, leaning on the railing wearing an orange tank top, which exposes her midriff, along with a white jacket, black tight fitting pants, and light white sneakers, aswell as a pair of aviators over her eyes. Her hair is let loose, cut shorter than normal, just beneath her shoulder and flowing in the breeze created by the ocean winds and speed of the SS.Whiterose.

------

Aiden chose not to come, he doesn't trust boats anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia was looking out to sea, leaning on the railing wearing an orange tank top, which exposes her midriff, along with a white jacket, black tight fitting pants, and white sneakers, aswell as a pair of aviators over her eyes. Her hair is let loose, cut shorter than normal, just beneath her shoulder and flowing in the breeze created by the ocean winds and speed of the SS.Whiterose.

------

Aiden chose not to come, he doesn't trust boats anymore.

Akumu released a happy, over exaggerated sigh to accompany both his stretching and his approaching movements. His dark purple flannel shirt unbuttoned and resting over the white shirt he wore. As he gazed out upon the sea, he'd stop by Nia's side. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

----

"I dunno how y' managed to get me out here, but--" Dei-Loki's quiet panic below deck was hushed by Malvo, whom patted his back.

"Don't be such a baby~" Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki glaring.

@Forever J

Akumu released a happy, over exaggerated sigh to accompany both his stretching and his approaching movements. His dark purple flannel shirt unbuttoned and resting over the white shirt he wore. As he gazed out upon the sea, he'd stop by Nia's side. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

----

"I dunno how y' managed to get me out here, but--" Dei-Loki's quiet panic below deck was hushed by Malvo, whom patted his back.

"Don't be such a baby~" Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki glaring.

@Forever J

"Shh baby, i'll do whatever you like tonight, but you gotta not panic." Nicholas wiggled his eyebrows. "Tell him that you want me to join tonight." Masaru whipped towards Nicholas, squinting. "Watch it or i'll throw you overboard." He grabbed Dei's hand and tugged as Yuki sighed. They easily crept a few doors away from the newly weds room. "Ah perfect. Ey, Nickel, wanna pound on the door whenever they get rowdy." Nicholas wiped his eyes as if he was crying. "I never thought you'd ask. I would love to. You make me the happiest honeymoon crasher ever." Masaru and Nicholas snickered as he opened the door for the boys and Yuki opened the door for Malvo and her right next to the boys' room. "You two are plain evil." Yuki shook her head and opened the girls' door for Malvo. 

"it really is." she puting an arm around his waist. "so blue and scenic" she sighed "it's nice to get away from everyone. We can finally have some private time"

"Shh baby, i'll do whatever you like tonight, but you gotta not panic." Nicholas wiggled his eyebrows. "Tell him that you want me to join tonight." Masaru whipped towards Nicholas, squinting. "Watch it or i'll throw you overboard." He grabbed Dei's hand and tugged as Yuki sighed. They easily crept a few doors away from the newly weds room. "Ah perfect. Ey, Nickel, wanna pound on the door whenever they get rowdy." Nicholas wiped his eyes as if he was crying. "I never thought you'd ask. I would love to. You make me the happiest honeymoon crasher ever." Masaru and Nicholas snickered as he opened the door for the boys and Yuki opened the door for Malvo and her right next to the boys' room. "You two are plain evil." Yuki shook her head and opened the girls' door for Malvo. 

Dei-Loki heavily yet quietly sighed, but nodded as he followed along once having been tugged.

"She's gonna be maaad..." Malvo commented, shaking her head as she both smirked and made her way into the room.

"it really is." she puting an arm around his waist. "so blue and scenic" she sighed "it's nice to get away from everyone. We can finally have some private time"

Akumu nodded, chuckling as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Nothing to be heard but the wind and water."

Dei-Loki heavily yet quietly sighed, but nodded as he followed along once having been tugged.

"She's gonna be maaad..." Malvo commented, shaking her head as she both smirked and made her way into the room.

"Yeah, we're about to be killed by her rage." Nicholas tsked, waving off Yuki's worries. "Pshaw, she can take her anger out on me if she wants to. I can take punches in the gut without even being hurt. Dei, wanna feel my body?" Nicholas pulled up his shirt and winked. "I'm going to make you feel my hand pulling out your fucking intestines out from your mouth." Masaru growled. Yuki shook her head as well. "You two just need to fuck and get over with it already before ya kill each other." Yuki went inside and shut the door, putting her stuff on the couch. 

Akumu nodded, chuckling as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Nothing to be heard but the wind and water."

"speaking of hearing things. Is our room soundproof? It is our honeymoon, so we need to have some fun in every sense of the word." Nia said giggling with a light blush.

"Yeah, we're about to be killed by her rage." Nicholas tsked, waving off Yuki's worries. "Pshaw, she can take her anger out on me if she wants to. I can take punches in the gut without even being hurt. Dei, wanna feel my body?" Nicholas pulled up his shirt and winked. "I'm going to make you feel my hand pulling out your fucking intestines out from your mouth." Masaru growled. Yuki shook her head as well. "You two just need to fuck and get over with it already before ya kill each other." Yuki went inside and shut the door, putting her stuff on the couch. 

Dei-Loki glanced back and forth between both Nicholas and Masaru while feeling the tension. His ear having flicked in the process of this.

Malvo snickered from Yuki's comment, setting her stuff next to Yuki's. Soon stretching and glancing about.

"speaking of hearing things. Is our room soundproof? It is our honeymoon, so we need to have some fun in every sense of the word." Nia said giggling with a light blush.

Akumu chuckled, nuzzling her hair as he nodded. "Don't worry, it is."

Dei-Loki glanced back and forth between both Nicholas and Masaru while feeling the tension. His ear having flicked in the process of this.

Malvo snickered from Yuki's comment, setting her stuff next to Yuki's. Soon stretching and glancing about.

"Don't worry, Dei. We can have our fun with him later, we'll make him feel reaaaaaal~ good." Masaru turned back, squinting as he walked in. "He will, you wont." Nicholas sat his stuff down. "Shhhhhhh~, you haven't gotten on this ride yet." Masaru's face distorted into a look of disgust. "Keep your STDS over there." Masaru grabbed his and Dei's stuff and sat it on the other side of the bed. Nicholas frowned before watching Masaru's ass sway to the kitchen. "You got a lot of sass with that big ass. Mr. New Booty." Masaru growled as he grabbed a cold beer that came with the room. "You got a mate with a nice butt. You're a lucky lucky man~." Nicholas snickered as he look to Dei.

"So, do you want to share a bed tonight? NOT LIKE THAT- . . . unless you want to. Not that i'm forcing you or anything, just wanted to let you know. It's up to you. Oh Gods, i need to stop talking." Yuki covered her mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't worry, Dei. We can have our fun with him later, we'll make him feel reaaaaaal~ good." Masaru turned back, squinting as he walked in. "He will, you wont." Nicholas sat his stuff down. "Shhhhhhh~, you haven't gotten on this ride yet." Masaru's face distorted into a look of disgust. "Keep your STDS over there." Masaru grabbed his and Dei's stuff and sat it on the other side of the bed. Nicholas frowned before watching Masaru's ass sway to the kitchen. "You got a lot of sass with that big ass. Mr. New Booty." Masaru growled as he grabbed a cold beer that came with the room. "You got a mate with a nice butt. You're a lucky lucky man~." Nicholas snickered as he look to Dei.

"So, do you want to share a bed tonight? NOT LIKE THAT- . . . unless you want to. Not that i'm forcing you or anything, just wanted to let you know. It's up to you. Oh Gods, i need to stop talking." Yuki covered her mouth.

"Damn right, I'm lucky." Dei-Loki snickered with a grin before leaning against the wall.

----

Malvo blinked a few times, a deep blush heating her cheeks as she looked down to her hands with a small smile. "I-I wouldn't mind sharing a bed."

"okay good... so what do you wanna do now?"

"Well, we could always go and... see how comfy the beds are?" Akumu lifted a brow, grinning.

"Damn right, I'm lucky." Dei-Loki snickered with a grin before leaning against the wall.

----

Malvo blinked a few times, a deep blush heating her cheeks as she looked down to her hands with a small smile. "I-I wouldn't mind sharing a bed."

"Don't encourage him behavior." Masaru said with a smile as he handed a beer to Nicholas and Dei.

"Then that's settled. We'll share this bed." She put her stuff on the bed with a blush.

"that sounds good" she said taking his hand and walking to their room.

Akumu snickered, following after Nia as he'd interlace their fingers.

"Don't encourage him behavior." Masaru said with a smile as he handed a beer to Nicholas and Dei.

"Then that's settled. We'll share this bed." She put her stuff on the bed with a blush.

"Sorry." Dei-Loki snickered, taking the beer as he nodded as a thank you.

----

Malvo gave a nod of agreement, flicking her ear as she glanced to Yuki.

"Sorry." Dei-Loki snickered, taking the beer as he nodded as a thank you.

----

Malvo gave a nod of agreement, flicking her ear as she glanced to Yuki.

"So, can we do it tonight?" Masaru sighed, his eyebrow twitching. "It's up to Dei, if he wants to. Sadly." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Oh shhhhhh, once you're in bed with me, all you'll be doin' is moanin'." Masaru growled. 

----------------------

"So, do you wanna go together somewhere or relax on this comfy bed. I heard that Friends is on."

"So, can we do it tonight?" Masaru sighed, his eyebrow twitching. "It's up to Dei, if he wants to. Sadly." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Oh shhhhhh, once you're in bed with me, all you'll be doin' is moanin'." Masaru growled. 

----------------------

"So, do you wanna go together somewhere or relax on this comfy bed. I heard that Friends is on."

"Tonight sounds like a good of a night as any." Dei-Loki had shrugged, keeping a grin on his face as he opened the beer in his hand.

----

"Friends is on!?" Malvo perked up, heading over to Yuki's side before laying on the bed. "Let's waaaaatch."

Nia opened the door to their room, and flopped onto the bed, throwing off her jacket.

Akumu followed her in, gently pushing the door shut with his foot before having then playfully tackled Nia on the bed.

"Tonight sounds like a good of a night as any." Dei-Loki had shrugged, keeping a grin on his face as he opened the beer in his hand.

----

"Friends is on!?" Malvo perked up, heading over to Yuki's side before laying on the bed. "Let's waaaaatch."

Akumu followed her in, gently pushing the door shut with his foot before having then playfully tackled Nia on the bed.

Nicholas's ears perked at the sound of the newly weds' door being opened. "Welp, they're in the room. What shall we do on our first attack, Captain?" Nicholas saluted and then Masaru saluted back. "Hmmm? Normal ding dong ditch or we can cut a hole in the corner of this wall that connects to their room and throw a few firecrackers and smoke bombs in there." Nicholas placed his hand to his heart. "I think i just fell in love with your beautiful mind. Dei, wanna do ding-dong-ditch or the fireworks prank?" Masaru squinted at the comment before. "Wait, you weren't in love with my beautiful mind before?" Nicholas didn't answer him and instead just look to Dei. 

_------------------------------------------------------

"This is why we get along greatly." Yuki hopped into bed, switching the TV to Friends. She got comfy. 

"well the beds are comfortabllleeeeeeeee" Nia said as Akumu tackled onto her. "Just what do you think your up to mister?" She said playfully to Akumu.

Nicholas's ears perked at the sound of the newly weds' door being opened. "Welp, they're in the room. What shall we do on our first attack, Captain?" Nicholas saluted and then Masaru saluted back. "Hmmm? Normal ding dong ditch or we can cut a hole in the corner of this wall that connects to their room and throw a few firecrackers and smoke bombs in there." Nicholas placed his hand to his heart. "I think i just fell in love with your beautiful mind. Dei, wanna do ding-dong-ditch or the fireworks prank?" Masaru squinted at the comment before. "Wait, you weren't in love with my beautiful mind before?" Nicholas didn't answer him and instead just look to Dei. 

_------------------------------------------------------

"This is why we get along greatly." Yuki hopped into bed, switching the TV to Friends. She got comfy. 

Dei-Loki turned his gaze in the direction of the door as his grin took an even more wolfish... mischievous turn. And, following a snicker, he brought his emerald gaze back to the two males. "Oh, the fireworks, for sure."

----

Malvo smiled at that as she'd also get comfy. Her attention moving to the TV.

"well the beds are comfortabllleeeeeeeee" Nia said as Akumu tackled onto her. "Just what do you think your up to mister?" She said playfully to Akumu.

Akumu couldn't help but grin. His tail curling as he'd gaze down at her. "Juuuuust wanted to check the springs in the mattress~" he would snicker.

[SIZE= inherit]Akumu couldn't help but grin. His tail curling as he'd gaze down at her. [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]"Juuuuust wanted to check the springs in the mattress~" [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]he would snicker.[/SIZE]

After staring into her lovers eyes for a moment, she simply asked; ".... wanna make out?"

Dei-Loki turned his gaze in the direction of the door as his grin took an even more wolfish... mischievous turn. And, following a snicker, he brought his emerald gaze back to the two males. "Oh, the fireworks, for sure."

----

Malvo smiled at that as she'd also get comfy. Her attention moving to the TV.

Akumu couldn't help but grin. His tail curling as he'd gaze down at her. "Juuuuust wanted to check the springs in the mattress~" he would snicker.

After staring into her lovers eyes for a moment, she simply asked; ".... wanna make out?"

"Patience gentlemen, we strike at the perfect timing. Once the clothes are off we will send the weapons in." Masaru squatted way into the corner of the room and melted down the wall in the small corner with his decaying flames. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back