Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu smiled from the second part, and he laughed gently. "Some things never change, then. I love how she just manages to light up the room."

----

"Thank you, Nia!" Malvo would thank after nodding. Grabbing a strawberry for herself before both dipping and eating with a wide grin.

Aiden nodded "she's a trooper." he said, clear pride in his voice.

-----

Nia smiled and ate dipped stuff.

-----

Akumu smiled from the second part, and he laughed gently. "Some things never change, then. I love how she just manages to light up the room."

----

"Thank you, Nia!" Malvo would thank after nodding. Grabbing a strawberry for herself before both dipping and eating with a wide grin.

----

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing to Masaru as he both grinned and snickered. "Ooohhhhh?"

Yuki watched the smile form on Malvo's lips. It warmed her heart.

"Yeah, there's a dressing room that has a lock on it. So we could get some special time for ourselves." Masaru wiggled his eyebrows.

-----

Yuki watched the smile form on Malvo's lips. It warmed her heart.

"Yeah, there's a dressing room that has a lock on it. So we could get some special time for ourselves." Masaru wiggled his eyebrows.

Akumu chuckled, nodding in agreement as he leaned back a bit more.

----

Malvo would do the same as Nia, glancing to Yuki as she offered her a caramel dunked marshmallow.

----

Dei-Loki snickered, grinning as he kissed Masaru's forehead. "Well, what are we still doing sitting here, then?"

----

Malvo would do the same as Nia, glancing to Yuki as she offered her a caramel dunked marshmallow.

----

Dei-Loki snickered, grinning as he kissed Masaru's forehead. "Well, what are we still doing sitting here, then?"

Yuki awed and took the mashmallow, biting into it. She chewed and finish the rest before grabbing a pineapple cube, dipping it in caramel before handing it over to Malvo. 

Masaru moved quickly off of the pew, without bumping his head with Dei's. He then lend an arm and waggled his eyebrows. "Then, let's get going and preoccupy our minds."

----

Aiden sighed "so whats your favorite thing about her?" 

------

Nia smirked and watched the two.

Yuki awed and took the mashmallow, biting into it. She chewed and finish the rest before grabbing a pineapple cube, dipping it in caramel before handing it over to Malvo. 

Masaru moved quickly off of the pew, without bumping his head with Dei's. He then lend an arm and waggled his eyebrows. "Then, let's get going and preoccupy our minds."
Aiden sighed "so whats your favorite thing about her?" 

------

Nia smirked and watched the two.

"You're gonna make me pick just one thing?" Akumu huffed, grinning as he looked to the ceiling. "I love how she has the ability to bring the best out in people. It's hard to explain. She just... she just somehow manages to make me happy and confident, like I can go and face hell itself without fear, ya know?"

----

Malvo couldn't help but snicker from the reaction. Her ears perking from the food offering as she'd happily ear the pineapple.

----

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding and taking Masaru's arm as he'd then pull himself up - taking his hand soon after he got back on his feet. "Onwaaaard~!"

"You're gonna make me pick just one thing?" Akumu huffed, grinning as he looked to the ceiling. "I love how she has the ability to bring the best out in people. It's hard to explain. She just... she just somehow manages to make me happy and confident, like I can go and face hell itself without fear, ya know?"

----

Malvo couldn't help but snicker from the reaction. Her ears perking from the food offering as she'd happily ear the pineapple.

"yeah, I know what you mean" he said standing up to get something to drink.

------

Nia soon left the caramel fountain, and finding Ruvik. (Presumably alone) "Hey Ruvik, I'm suprised you came"

"yeah, I know what you mean" he said standing up to get something to drink.

------

Nia soon left the caramel fountain, and finding Ruvik. (Presumably alone) "Hey Ruvik, I'm suprised you came"

Akumu watched him go, soon stretching before getting up to do the same.

----

Ruvik lifted a brow, glancing to Nia as he smiled a bit. "Well, seeing as this one will probably be the only one I'm allowed to go to, I figured I'd show up and see what all the fuss was about. So, how does it feel, being married?"

Akumu watched him go, soon stretching before getting up to do the same.

----

Ruvik lifted a brow, glancing to Nia as he smiled a bit. "Well, seeing as this one will probably be the only one I'm allowed to go to, I figured I'd show up and see what all the fuss was about. So, how does it feel, being married?"

Aiden handed him a glass, before raising his own in a toast. "to the future."

--------

Nia pursed her lips "it feels... safe. Like, this person has your back. You love each other, and are there for each other, we said it in the vows."

Aiden handed him a glass, before raising his own in a toast. "to the future."

--------

Nia pursed her lips "it feels... safe. Like, this person has your back. You love each other, and are there for each other, we said it in the vows."

Akumu took the glass, smirking as he would then lift it to engage in the toast. "To the future!"

----

Ruvik nodded, closing his eye as he smirked. "Well, again. I'm happy for you. The both of you."

Akumu took the glass, smirking as he would then lift it to engage in the toast. "To the future!"

----

Ruvik nodded, closing his eye as he smirked. "Well, again. I'm happy for you. The both of you."

After the glasses clicked, Aiden took a sip. "where are you guys going for honeymoon?"

------

Nia smiled in return. "Thank you ruvik... have you thought of some way to get your eye back?" She asked quietly. 

After the glasses clicked, Aiden took a sip. "where are you guys going for honeymoon?"

------

Nia smiled in return. "Thank you ruvik... have you thought of some way to get your eye back?" She asked quietly. 

Akumu would do the same, his brow lifting as his smirk slightly grew. His gaze falling to his drink. "Figured she'd like if I'd take her out on a cruise. This world is beautiful, this time of year."

----

Ruvik would soon exhale. "Sadly not." he shrugged, but kept his smirk. "Not that I mind, though. I've gotten used to it."

Akumu would do the same, his brow lifting as his smirk slightly grew. His gaze falling to his drink. "Figured she'd like if I'd take her out on a cruise. This world is beautiful, this time of year."

----

Ruvik would soon exhale. "Sadly not." he shrugged, but kept his smirk. "Not that I mind, though. I've gotten used to it."

"yeah, she'd love that." he agreed 

-------

"okay then. " she said, before pausing and speaking once more "and how is Engranussia treating you?"

----

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding and taking Masaru's arm as he'd then pull himself up - taking his hand soon after he got back on his feet. "Onwaaaard~!"

Yuki smiled. "You get me so well." She then turned and ate another strawberry. 

Masaru smiled and began to quickly walk to the dressing room. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"yeah, she'd love that." he agreed 

-------

"okay then. " she said, before pausing and speaking once more "and how is Engranussia treating you?"

"I sure hope so."

----

"A lot better than I expected." Ruvik snickered. "Thought I'd be dead, by now, in all honesty."

Yuki smiled. "You get me so well." She then turned and ate another strawberry. 

Masaru smiled and began to quickly walk to the dressing room. 

"Likewise!" Malvo smiled in return before grabbing a banana slice to dip.

----

Dei-Loki curled his tail, quickly following as he'd held a grin of his own.

"I sure hope so."

----

"A lot better than I expected." Ruvik snickered. "Thought I'd be dead, by now, in all honesty."

----

"im sure she'll be happy with whatever you decide to do"

---------

Nia's eyes widened in suprise "Really, wow. Any idea why?"

----

Yuki turned her attention to the fleeing couple, Masaru and Dei. She saw the smirk on Masaru's lips and knew what was about to happen. "Ah Heavens, they're like rabbits. They just never stop." She shook her head and tsked with a smile. 

Masaru lead Dei out of the door into the dressing room, locking the door and pushing Dei onto a love seat. He straddled the smaller male, grabbing his chin and tilting it back so that Masaru could kiss him. 

"im sure she'll be happy with whatever you decide to do"

---------

Nia's eyes widened in suprise "Really, wow. Any idea why?"

Akumu would nod to that, smirking with a soft sigh. "... So, how's being in an alternate world treating ya? Finding it any weirder than back on earth, yet?"

----

"Fairly certain you vouching for me to the pyro of the family staved off... most of the rage of the rest of them, thankfully."

Yuki turned her attention to the fleeing couple, Masaru and Dei. She saw the smirk on Masaru's lips and knew what was about to happen. "Ah Heavens, they're like rabbits. They just never stop." She shook her head and tsked with a smile. 

Masaru lead Dei out of the door into the dressing room, locking the door and pushing Dei onto a love seat. He straddled the smaller male, grabbing his chin and tilting it back so that Masaru could kiss him. 

Malvo blinked a few times at that, looking up to watch both Masaru and her brother quickly leave. A snicker escaping her soon after. "Thank the gods they can't repopulate like rabbits. There'd be pups and kits pouring out of every home we live in."

----

Dei-Loki fell into a sit with a soft 'oof', a grin growing on his face as he'd then close his eyes and return the kiss. His hand slowly raising to cup Masaru's cheek.

(Fade to black?)

Malvo blinked a few times at that, looking up to watch both Masaru and her brother quickly leave. A snicker escaping her soon after. "Thank the gods they can't repopulate like rabbits. There'd be pups and kits pouring out of every home we live in."

----

Dei-Loki fell into a sit with a soft 'oof', a grin growing on his face as he'd then close his eyes and return the kiss. His hand slowly raising to cup Masaru's cheek.

(Fade to black?)

"That would be utterly adorable and insanity. Especially coming from those two, could you imagine the mischief that the children would have with their fathers? The horror." Yuki laughed. 

(Faaaaaaade to blaaaaaaaaack~.)

Akumu would nod to that, smirking with a soft sigh. "... So, how's being in an alternate world treating ya? Finding it any weirder than back on earth, yet?"

----

"Fairly certain you vouching for me to the pyro of the family staved off... most of the rage of the rest of them, thankfully."

Aiden shook his head no. "aside from it being another would itself? Not the strangest thing I've seen." 

---------

Nia smiled "and, now that I'm princess, and married to the heir. I can pull some strings for you"

"That would be utterly adorable and insanity. Especially coming from those two, could you imagine the mischief that the children would have with their fathers? The horror." Yuki laughed. 

(Faaaaaaade to blaaaaaaaaack~.)

"Ooooh, the hell that would be raised." Malvo laughed, as well. Closing her eyes. "It'd be worse than when Dei and I were younger!"

Aiden shook his head no. "aside from it being another would itself? Not the strangest thing I've seen." 

---------

Nia smiled "and, now that I'm princess, and married to the heir. I can pull some strings for you"

Akumu blinked a few times, smirking. "Really?"

----

Ruvik blinked at that, soon smiling. "Ah, you don't have to do that..."

Akumu blinked a few times, smirking. "Really?"

----

Ruvik blinked at that, soon smiling. "Ah, you don't have to do that..."

"yeah" he said taking a drink.

----

Nia made a dismisive wave of her hand "nonsense. I know your not a monster, so I'll do everything in my power to ensure you are seen for who you are not what you are."

"yeah" he said taking a drink.

----

Nia made a dismisive wave of her hand "nonsense. I know your not a monster, so I'll do everything in my power to ensure you are seen for who you are not what you are."

"Huh..." Akumu snickered. "And here I thought this place would spark a shocked reaction of some sort. Ah well."

----

Ruvik blinked, his brows slowly raising before he then sighed - allowing his smile to grow a bit as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Ah, I... I can't tell you how much that means to me... Thank you, Nia. Or, shall I say, Princess Nia." 

"Huh..." Akumu snickered. "And here I thought this place would spark a shocked reaction of some sort. Ah well."

----

Ruvik blinked, his brows slowly raising before he then sighed - allowing his smile to grow a bit as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Ah, I... I can't tell you how much that means to me... Thank you, Nia. Or, shall I say, Princess Nia." 

"yeah, the island I was on acted as a beacon for magical energy. Pretty crazy shit. Though, it did give me wolf, so thats good."

------

"Don't mention it, that's what I do. " she said with a smile, patting him on the back.

"yeah, the island I was on acted as a beacon for magical energy. Pretty crazy shit. Though, it did give me wolf, so thats good."

------

"Don't mention it, that's what I do. " she said with a smile, patting him on the back.

"You got a wolf?" Akumu lifted his brow.

----

Ruvik continued to smile at that, soon sighing as he straightened his posture. "So, what now? What comes next after a wedding?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back