Indescribable (Closed)

"Not much! Just enjoying the food and bothering Ruvik. Y' both eat anything, yet?"

"Ah, i see. The pirate is around. Yeah, we both had cake. Have you tried a piece? It's gooooood~." Masaru placed Dei's fingers back into his hair and tugged to do the action.

Malvo and Ruvik returned the wave, Akumu grinning before huffing from the comment. Watching them both as he held the still happy expression on his face.

"you know, attending your wedding is the last place I'd ever see myself. Remember your luck with boys in the past?" Nia groaned at that "don't remind me. Every boy only wanted me for the perks of my last name. Atrocious. " she shuddered "those were dark times."

"Ah, i see. The pirate is around. Yeah, we both had cake. Have you tried a piece? It's gooooood~." Masaru placed Dei's fingers back into his hair and tugged to do the action.

Dei-Loki blinked, softly running his fingers through Masaru's hair once more. Chuckling softly in the process. "I'm a bit surprised the pirate actually stuck around to watch."

"He stuck to the back, but, yeah. He was here t' watch." Malvo replied, flicking an ear as she kept a smile. "And, as for the cake, I did try it. It was pretty good."

"you know, attending your wedding is the last place I'd ever see myself. Remember your luck with boys in the past?" Nia groaned at that "don't remind me. Every boy only wanted me for the perks of my last name. Atrocious. " she shuddered "those were dark times."

Akumu quirked a brow at that, leaning forward a bit in curiosity. "Really? Every one of them?"

Dei-Loki blinked, softly running his fingers through Masaru's hair once more. Chuckling softly in the process. "I'm a bit surprised the pirate actually stuck around to watch."

"He stuck to the back, but, yeah. He was here t' watch." Malvo replied, flicking an ear as she kept a smile. "And, as for the cake, I did try it. It was pretty good."

Masaru's tails wagged against the pew again as he closed his eyes to Dei's fingers in his hair.

"preeeeeety much" 

Akumu softly exhaled, gently taking Nia's hand as he smirked reassuringly. "Well... I'm not like that."

Masaru's tails wagged against the pew again as he closed his eyes to Dei's fingers in his hair.

Dei-Loki snickered, listening to Masaru's tails as they thumped against the wood. His smile having grown as he continued his actions. 

Malvo watched, leaning against the back of the pew as she snickered. "Safe t' say yer feeling better compared to a while ago? At least fer now?"

Dei-Loki snickered, listening to Masaru's tails as they thumped against the wood. His smile having grown as he continued his actions. 

Malvo watched, leaning against the back of the pew as she snickered. "Safe t' say yer feeling better compared to a while ago? At least fer now?"

"At least for now. Dei's keeping my mind busy."

"babe, thats obvious. I am married to you know, I don't need reassurance regarding you."

"I know... but I figured I'd say it, anyways."

"At least for now. Dei's keeping my mind busy."

"Good." She patted Dei-Loki on the shoulder. "Keep up the good work, little Lokiiiii~" and, with a snicker from Dei-Loki using his free hand to swat her away, she spoke again. "Ya both need anythin'? Food? Water?"

"I know... but I figured I'd say it, anyways."

"Good." She patted Dei-Loki on the shoulder. "Keep up the good work, little Lokiiiii~" and, with a snicker from Dei-Loki using his free hand to swat her away, she spoke again. "Ya both need anythin'? Food? Water?"

"I think i'm good. What about you, Squish?"

Nia rolled her eyes, and smiled "of course." Aiden watched silently, a faint smile on his lips.

Akumu chuckled, softly rubbing Nia's hand with his thumb before looking to Aiden as he blinked. "I suppose this makes us brothers, now."

"I think i'm good. What about you, Squish?"

"Nah, I'm alright." Dei-Loki smiled, glancing over to Malvo. "Y' should go find Yuki~"

Dei-Loki nodded, smirking. "Yeah. Go check over by the food tables."

Malvo nodded in return before heading off. "Okie dokie."

"Bai." Masaru waved her off. 

Yuki put a creampuff into her mouth. She groaned and shoved three more into her mouth.

"Bai." Masaru waved her off. 

Yuki put a creampuff into her mouth. She groaned and shoved three more into her mouth.

Dei-Loki also waved, laughing gently before returning his hand to Masaru's head once more.

----

Malvo blinked once she spotted Yuki. A soft giggle escaping her as she made her way over. "Don't choke, now."

Dei-Loki also waved, laughing gently before returning his hand to Masaru's head once more.

----

Malvo blinked once she spotted Yuki. A soft giggle escaping her as she made her way over. "Don't choke, now."

Masaru gave a happy sigh at the action. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back