Indescribable (Closed)

"I love you Akumu Alaois" Nia said placing her ear onto his chest, still moving in rhythm to the music in an expert display of footwork and coordination. (HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)

"I love you, too," Akumu softly kissed Nia's head in the middle of his words, keeping his movements fluent. "Nia Alaois."

"Alright then, we'll see."

Leaning up, Dei-Loki softly nuzzled Masaru's jaw before then loosening his hold so he could eat the cake on his plate.

"I love you, too," Akumu softly kissed Nia's head in the middle of his words, keeping his movements fluent. "Nia Alaois."

"mhmm, thats right mister. I'm now, Nia Alaois, princess of Engranussia. Im a princess.... again." she said blinking. "Lets hope for a better ending this time eh love?" she said with a slight laugh, before pausing. "oh. My gods. You gave me a second chance at the life I had... a redo..." she said bumbfounded by her realization. "I'm so happy I met you, in more ways then one." she said happily, standing on her toes to kiss Akumu's lips.

"What about kids? What would you think about adoption?" 

"I wouldn't mind adopting a kid, or two." Dei-Loki smiled a bit at the idea as his tail would curl around his waist.

"mhmm, thats right mister. I'm now, Nia Alaois, princess of Engranussia. Im a princess.... again." she said blinking. "Lets hope for a better ending this time eh love?" she said with a slight laugh, before pausing. "oh. My gods. You gave me a second chance at the life I had... a redo..." she said bumbfounded by her realization. "I'm so happy I met you, in more ways then one." she said happily, standing on her toes to kiss Akumu's lips.

Akumu's eyes opened so he could watch as she'd speak. And, grinning, he closed his eyes. "Glad I could be of assistance." and, after a chuckle, he returned Nia's kiss.

----

Ruvik watched everyone, still sticking in the back as he kept his arms crossed. Though, his brow soon lifted as he watched Malvo make her way over. 

"... This yer first wedding you've ever attended?" Malvo had asked, soon handing Ruvik a drink. Ruvik having blinked a few times, hesitantly taking the cup as he nodded.

"It is. Blighters don't typically have weddings... or fall in love for that matter." Ruvik softly exhaled, sipping his drink as he'd keep his back to the wall. "It's such a strange concept, legally binding yourself to another..."

Malvo snickered gently, sighing as she glanced down to her own drink. "Yeah, it is a bit strange. But, it's a wonderful thing, especially when it isn't forced." And, to this, Ruvik nodded. Sipping his drink once more.

"What would you name them?"

"Well, I've always wanted to name my son - if I were to ever have one - Liam." Dei-Loki smiled, finishing off his cake. "That was my grandfather Grant's middle name, from what I was told. And I've liked the name ever since I heard it."

"Well, I've always wanted to name my son - if I were to ever have one - Liam." Dei-Loki smiled, finishing off his cake. "That was my grandfather Grant's middle name, from what I was told. And I've liked the name ever since I heard it."

"Liam? Yeah, Liam. That's a good, strong name. Can we have the girl be named Willow? My mom loved the Willow trees. That's why there was so many in the forest."

Nia then returned her focus to the dance, resuming her humming.

"I have to say, you dance pretty well." Akumu spoke softly, his eyes half-lidded.

"Liam? Yeah, Liam. That's a good, strong name. Can we have the girl be named Willow? My mom loved the Willow trees. That's why there was so many in the forest."

"Of course we can. Willow is a beautiful name."

"I have to say, you dance pretty well." Akumu spoke softly, his eyes half-lidded.

Nia lightly chuckle "Easy to do when you have a good lead. Plus, footwork is important in my fighting style. The two just happen to bled together..." she said closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.

Nia lightly chuckle "Easy to do when you have a good lead. Plus, footwork is important in my fighting style. The two just happen to bled together..." she said closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.

Akumu chuckled, as well. His grin slightly growing as he'd let the soft music flow into his movement.

"YAY! I can just imagine her cute wittle cheeks. I just wanna pinch them already."

Dei-Loki chuckled gently, sighing happily at the thought as he'd rest his head against Masaru's arm. "I've always wondered what I'd be like as a dad, and if I'd be any good at it..."

Dei-Loki chuckled gently, sighing happily at the thought as he'd rest his head against Masaru's arm. "I've always wondered what I'd be like as a dad, and if I'd be any good at it..."

"You would be utterly amazing. Trust me. If you could soothe a killer like me, you could soothe kids."

Nia looked up at him. A twinkle in her eye as she asked; "What- what would you want to name our kids, if or when we have them?"

Akumu's brow would lift, looking off to the side in thought before looking back to Nia. "Well, other than Rudy, I'm a bit stumped on ideas, for right now. Have you got any?"

"You would be utterly amazing. Trust me. If you could soothe a killer like me, you could soothe kids."

"I really hope so. I don't think I could live with our kids hating me." 

"I really hope so. I don't think I could live with our kids hating me." 

"To be honest, kids are going to hate whenever. Especially when they don't get what they want. But you'll be fine. I know you. I'll be the bad cop, if you really want me to, but let me tell you. I will not yell at them when they're cute and babies and toddlers and kiddies, but if they are teenagers, then i can be the bad cop."

"To be honest, kids are going to hate whenever. Especially when they don't get what they want. But you'll be fine. I know you. I'll be the bad cop, if you really want me to, but let me tell you. I will not yell at them when they're cute and babies and toddlers and kiddies, but if they are teenagers, then i can be the bad cop."

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling as he huffed. "Understandable. It's hard to yell at things that are adorable... Maybe that's why I got away with so much when I was little?" he'd then laugh quietly.

Nia paused. "For a girl... Jade, Ruby, Summer, Ana, or Lena" 

"Given it some thought, I see." Akumu grinned as he watched her.

Dei-Loki blinked, smiling as he huffed. "Understandable. It's hard to yell at things that are adorable... Maybe that's why I got away with so much when I was little?" he'd then laugh quietly.

"Maybe that's why you get away with a lot of things with me? You adorable fuck." Masaru kissed the top of Dei's head.

"Maybe that's why you get away with a lot of things with me? You adorable fuck." Masaru kissed the top of Dei's head.

Dei-Loki burst out laughing, a grin clearly visible on his face as he'd shrug. "Probably."

"haha, yeah. I have, do you have any preference to gender?"

Akumu shook his head. "As long as they're our kids, I don't mind either gender."

"It would be nice."

"oh... ok..." she said, before releasing her partner and sitting down. "What would our kids look like? Elf and shadow wolf. I mean, we're not even from the same planet. Can we have kids in the first place?" She said putting her face on the table and whining, the veil, flopping over her face as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back