Indescribable (Closed)

Nia walked over to Malvo, looking at the pictures. "Great job Malvo, now then. Lets go get some cake"

Akumu made his way over to look, as well. Ruffling Malvo's hair as he snickered. "Could've done it with the flash off." He joked, soon perking at the idea of cake as he glanced to Nia. "Yes! Let's!"

"Thanks." Masaru laid back, stretching as he gave another yawn.

"Not a problem." Dei smiled, watching Masaru for a moment before heading off to get some water.

Akumu made his way over to look, as well. Ruffling Malvo's hair as he snickered. "Could've done it with the flash off." He joked, soon perking at the idea of cake as he glanced to Nia. "Yes! Let's!"

"Not a problem." Dei smiled, watching Masaru for a moment before heading off to get some water.

Nia gave Akumu a peice of their wedding cake. Then one for herself.

Masaru smiled back watching him go. His stomach growled, his eyes flashed black and he devoured the cake in front of him. His eyes then flickered for a bit and then they were back to normal. 

Nia gave Akumu a peice of their wedding cake. Then one for herself.

Akumu took the cake as Malvo went to get some for herself. Lifting his fork, he'd happily eat as a grin slid up his face.

Masaru smiled back watching him go. His stomach growled, his eyes flashed black and he devoured the cake in front of him. His eyes then flickered for a bit and then they were back to normal. 

Filling a glass with ice water, Dei-Loki would then return to Masaru's side moments after his eyes had returned to normal. A gentle smile appearing on his face as he handed the glass over. "Here."

"you know, part of me thinks the cake is 90% the reason why you wanted to get married." she said with a snicker.

Akumu quirked his brow, glancing to Nia with a chuckle and a grin. "Nah, but it's a great nervousness-reducer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Filling a glass with ice water, Dei-Loki would then return to Masaru's side moments after his eyes had returned to normal. A gentle smile appearing on his face as he handed the glass over. "Here."

Masaru took the glass, said thank you and gulped down the water. He sighed, slightly satisfied and full. He handed over Dei's plate of cake with a smile.

"what are you nervous about? The ceremony is over, we're actually married now." she lightly giggled "just wait till the honeymoon~" 

"Coming down from the high." Akumu answered, soon snickering and gently kissing Nia's cheek. "I can't waaait."

Masaru took the glass, said thank you and gulped down the water. He sighed, slightly satisfied and full. He handed over Dei's plate of cake with a smile.

Dei-Loki held his own smile, sitting beside him after nodding before then taking the cake.

"Coming down from the high." Akumu answered, soon snickering and gently kissing Nia's cheek. "I can't waaait."

Dei-Loki held his own smile, sitting beside him after nodding before then taking the cake.

"neither can I. Here." she held out her fork with some cake in it. Deciding to be cute.

Akumu glanced to the fork, soon chuckling as he ate the cake off of it before both cutting some of his own cake and lifting the fork to Nia's mouth to do the same.

Nia ate the cake. Smirking and biting back a laugh as she said "I love it when you put things in my mouth" she said, then coughing before snickering.

"Ok, you lead." Nia said leading him (ironic) to the ballroom area as music started playing.

Akumu nodded and followed her over, softly bringing his arms around her before having begun to dance.

". . . . When do you wanna get married?" Masaru leaned his head onto Dei's head, staring at the row ahead of him.

Dei-Loki blinked rapidly a few times, his gaze traveling up to Masaru - leaning against him in the process before having shrugged. "Whenever yer ready to."

Dei-Loki blinked rapidly a few times, his gaze traveling up to Masaru - leaning against him in the process before having shrugged. "Whenever yer ready to."

"Would you . . . . would you even want to marry me when i . . . if i loose my mind?"

"Would you . . . . would you even want to marry me when i . . . if i loose my mind?"

Watching him, Dei-Loki had then smiled as he turned and hugged Masaru's waist. "Of course, Mr. Grumpytails. I'll love you no matter what, and I won't let anything ever get in the way of that. But, we will find something t' help you. I promise."

Nia let him lead, moving in perfect harmony and synchronization with her new husband. Softly humming along to the music.

Akumu would close his eyes, listening to Nia's humming while they would slowly dance about the ballroom.

Akumu would close his eyes, listening to Nia's humming while they would slowly dance about the ballroom.

"I love you Akumu Alaois" Nia said placing her ear onto his chest, still moving in rhythm to the music in an expert display of footwork and coordination. (HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)

Watching him, Dei-Loki had then smiled as he turned and hugged Masaru's waist. "Of course, Mr. Grumpytails. I'll love you no matter what, and I won't let anything ever get in the way of that. But, we will find something t' help you. I promise."

"Alright then, we'll see."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back