Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu waited up at the alter for Nia, a soft exhale slipping through his teeth as he held his hands behind him.

Dei-Loki and Malvo sat together in the same row as their parents. A smile forming on Malvo's face as she leaned back.

"Gods, I don't think I've ever seen him this nervous..." Dei-Loki commented, Malvo grinning.

"As t' be expected on such a big day. Think he'll be able to stomach cake after the major anxiety is through?" Malvo asked, Dei-Loki snickering.

"Have we ever known him t' ever turn down cake? That's like uncle saying no to pastries. It's unheard of." And, after getting a quiet chuckle out of Malvo, Dei-Loki then glanced back to Masaru and the others - whom had been seated behind them. His ear having slowly lowered as he quietly asked; "How y' holding up?"

Nia took in a breath, brushed some hair out of her face before turning around the corner. And walking down the isle.

Akumu waited up at the alter for Nia, a soft exhale slipping through his teeth as he held his hands behind him.

Dei-Loki and Malvo sat together in the same row as their parents. A smile forming on Malvo's face as she leaned back.

"Gods, I don't think I've ever seen him this nervous..." Dei-Loki commented, Malvo grinning.

"As t' be expected on such a big day. Think he'll be able to stomach cake after the major anxiety is through?" Malvo asked, Dei-Loki snickering.

"Have we ever known him t' ever turn down cake? That's like uncle saying no to pastries. It's unheard of." And, after getting a quiet chuckle out of Malvo, Dei-Loki then glanced back to Masaru and the others - whom had been seated behind them. His ear having slowly lowered as he quietly asked; "How y' holding up?"

"Tired." Nicholas scoffed. "That's because ever since you got out of the wheelchair this morning, you've been bouncing off the walls." Masaru tsked. "That's because i've got my legs. I can moooooooooooooooove." Nicholas wiggled his eyebrows. "I hope i get to move you tonight~." Masaru's eyes squinted. "You sicken me." 

Nia took in a breath, brushed some hair out of her face before turning around the corner. And walking down the isle.

Akumu would glance up the isle, and there she was. His wife-to-be, as beautiful as ever. He stood tall, holding a confident smile on his face. His hands having remained behind his back.

"Tired." Nicholas scoffed. "That's because ever since you got out of the wheelchair this morning, you've been bouncing off the walls." Masaru tsked. "That's because i've got my legs. I can moooooooooooooooove." Nicholas wiggled his eyebrows. "I hope i get to move you tonight~." Masaru's eyes squinted. "You sicken me." 

Dei-Loki bit back a snicker, closing his eyes as he pulled a warm smile. "Nevertheless, it's good t' have ya on yer feet, again."

Malvo listened, holding a smile of her own before then nudging Dei once Nia began to head down the isle. Dei-Loki soon turning his body forward to observe 

Nia approached the alter. They said vows, and extended rings. Then came the I do's. Holding his hands as she looked into his eyes, pure excitement in her eyes and a bright smile.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu would glance up the isle, and there she was. His wife-to-be, as beautiful as ever. He stood tall, holding a confident smile on his face. His hands having remained behind his back.

Dei-Loki bit back a snicker, closing his eyes as he pulled a warm smile. "Nevertheless, it's good t' have ya on yer feet, again."=

Masaru nodded and then they watched the ceremony. 

Nia approached the alter. They said vows, and extended rings. Then came the I do's. Holding his hands as she looked into his eyes, pure excitement in her eyes and a bright smile.

@xXLittleLokiXx
Masaru nodded and then they watched the ceremony. 

Akumu would gaze into Nia's eyes as he gently held her hands in his. A truly prideful, and thankful, warm smile still having shaped his face.

The pastor held a smile of his own, watching them as he spoke. "Do you, Akumu Alaois, take Nia Davion to be thy wedded wife, to live together after the God's and Maker's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? To love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do." Akumu's smile grew slightly, his gaze never leaving Nia.

"And, Nia Davion, do you take Akumu Alaois to be thy wedded husband, to live together after the God's and Maker's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? To stand by him, love, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

Akumu would gaze into Nia's eyes as he gently held her hands in his. A truly prideful, and thankful, warm smile still having shaped his face.

The pastor held a smile of his own, watching them as he spoke. "Do you, Akumu Alaois, take Nia Davion to be thy wedded wife, to live together after the God's and Maker's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? To love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do." Akumu's smile grew slightly, his gaze never leaving Nia.

"And, Nia Davion, do you take Akumu Alaois to be thy wedded husband, to live together after the God's and Maker's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? To stand by him, love, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

Nia took a deep breath "I do" 

"Then by the powers vested in me, I hereby pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"Then by the powers vested in me, I hereby pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Nicholas laid back and chilled, laying his head on Masaru's shoulder. "Kiss her already!" The people looked towards Nicholas's row and shushed them. "Masaru! What a dick move!" Masaru squinted. "You're definitely not getting laid, acting like that." Nicholas stood up, "I apologize everyone. It was i who said that." Masaru laughed and pushed him back down to his seat. "Sorry about his actions, continue with the ceremony."

Nicholas laid back and chilled, laying his head on Masaru's shoulder. "Kiss her already!" The people looked towards Nicholas's row and shushed them. "Masaru! What a dick move!" Masaru squinted. "You're definitely not getting laid, acting like that." Nicholas stood up, "I apologize everyone. It was i who said that." Masaru laughed and pushed him back down to his seat. "Sorry about his actions, continue with the ceremony."

Akumu looked in both Masaru and Nicholas's direction following the comment. But, when he returned his attention to his wife, he leaned forward before softly pulling Nia into a kiss as he closed his eyes.

Dei-Loki and Malvo smiled widely as they watched. Hell, even Ruvik - whom had been watching from the back, had smiled. His arms having slowly crossed.

Akumu looked in both Masaru and Nicholas's direction following the comment. But, when he returned his attention to his wife, he leaned forward before softly pulling Nia into a kiss as he closed his eyes.

Dei-Loki and Malvo smiled widely as they watched. Hell, even Ruvik - whom had been watching from the back, had smiled. His arms having slowly crossed.

Nia ignored Nicholas's coment. Soon melting into the kiss, even going so far as to raise her leg up. This was one of the most important moments of her life, and as such, time seemed to slow, the kiss seeming to take hours for her.

Nia ignored Nicholas's coment. Soon melting into the kiss, even going so far as to raise her leg up. This was one of the most important moments of her life, and as such, time seemed to slow, the kiss seeming to take hours for her.

Akumu would continue to hold the action for a few, long moments. Eventually breaking the contact as he happily half-lidded his eyes to gaze down to her.

"So beauuuutiful..." Malvo happily cooed as she both watched and patted Gizmo, Dei-Loki glancing to her as he lifted a brow.

"Are you crying..?"

"What? No. Shut up." Malvo sniffled, looking away as she used her thumb to wipe away the tear in her eye. Dei-Loki chuckling before he'd then look forward once more.

Akumu would continue to hold the action for a few, long moments. Eventually breaking the contact as he happily half-lidded his eyes to gaze down to her.

"So beauuuutiful..." Malvo happily cooed as she both watched and patted Gizmo, Dei-Loki glancing to her as he lifted a brow.

"Are you crying..?"

"What? No. Shut up." Malvo sniffled, looking away as she used her thumb to wipe away the tear in her eye. Dei-Loki chuckling before he'd then look forward once more.

Nia broke the kiss, and walked down the isle partially then sitting on Dei's lap, giving him a hug. "HOWS MY NEW BROTHER IN LAW DOING?!"

Nia broke the kiss, and walked down the isle partially then sitting on Dei's lap, giving him a hug. "HOWS MY NEW BROTHER IN LAW DOING?!"

"I think i'm terminally ill now." Masaru pretending to be sick, holding his fist to his mouth as he pretended to gag. 

"I think i'm terminally ill now." Masaru pretending to be sick, holding his fist to his mouth as he pretended to gag. 

Dei-Loki's eyes fluttered out of surprise as he looked to Nia, having returned the hug for a moment as he'd smirk. "... Just fine, thank you. Congrats."

"Welcome to the family, Nia!" Malvo grinned, looking over to watch. "Not that we didn't think of you as family already. Just, now it's official."

Dei-Loki's eyes fluttered out of surprise as he looked to Nia, having returned the hug for a moment as he'd smirk. "... Just fine, thank you. Congrats."

"Welcome to the family, Nia!" Malvo grinned, looking over to watch. "Not that we didn't think of you as family already. Just, now it's official."

"Masaru... dont be a spoilsport enjoy the wedding, go have some cake! Look at me in all my beautiful-ness! Wait no." she got up and posed with Akumu "someone take a picture!" 

"Masaru... dont be a spoilsport enjoy the wedding, go have some cake! Look at me in all my beautiful-ness! Wait no." she got up and posed with Akumu "someone take a picture!" 

"I'm down for some cake." Nicholas stood up and Yuki nodded, following. Masaru laid his head back, closing his eyes. Opening them up for them to be only black, murky orbs. Masaru/Nogitsune leaned he's mouth over to Dei's ear, whispering. "Esa no jikan ka, Cherry~?" He bit Dei's earlobe, silently licking the blood from the wounds before standing up, wiping his mouth with a grin. His eyes shifted back to normal and he turned around, staring at his seat for quite some time before leaving to go get cake.

"Oh! I've got this!" Malvo smiled, quickly standing up as she'd grab her phone - the closest thing to a camera she had. Heading over and lifting it to take the picture.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle, bringing an arm around Nia as he'd also pose for the photo.

"I'm down for some cake." Nicholas stood up and Yuki nodded, following. Masaru laid his head back, closing his eyes. Opening them up for them to be only black, murky orbs. Masaru/Nogitsune leaned he's mouth over to Dei's ear, whispering. "Esa no jikan ka, Cherry~?" He bit Dei's earlobe, silently licking the blood from the wounds before standing up, wiping his mouth with a grin. His eyes shifted back to normal and he turned around, staring at his seat for quite some time before leaving to go get cake.

Dei-Loki watched the others, soon lifting his brows and biting his inner lip following the skin puncture. Slightly shuttering in the process before turning to face Masaru with lifted brows. The Corruption whistling low in his mind as Dei-Loki would soon watch Masaru go. '... I'm not sure if I should be worried or completely aroused...' 'Both are fun~'

"Oh! I've got this!" Malvo smiled, quickly standing up as she'd grab her phone - the closest thing to a camera she had. Heading over and lifting it to take the picture.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle, bringing an arm around Nia as he'd also pose for the photo.

Dei-Loki watched the others, soon lifting his brows and biting his inner lip following the skin puncture. Slightly shuttering in the process before turning to face Masaru with lifted brows. The Corruption whistling low in his mind as Dei-Loki would soon watch Masaru go. '... I'm not sure if I should be worried or completely aroused...' 'Both are fun~'

Nia frowned seeing what Masaru and Dei were doing. "guys, please. Not now, its my wedding." she said almost pleading. 

@Forever J

Nia frowned seeing what Masaru and Dei were doing. "guys, please. Not now, its my wedding." she said almost pleading. 

@Forever J

Masaru grabbed a slice of cake for him and Dei, coming back and tilted his head. "What are you talking about? I'm just getting cake. Is that a crime?"

Last edited by a moderator:

@Forever J

Masaru grabbed a slice of cake for him and Dei, coming back and tilted his head. "What are you talking about? I'm just getting cake. Is that a crime?"

Akumu cocked a brow, looking over to the two with a soft exhale.

"I-- sorry..." Dei-Loki huffed and looked to Nia apologetically, though he soon lifted a brow as he glanced to Masaru. A bit thrown off by the cluelessness, in all honesty. "... Masaru. Do you... remember what you said before y' went for cake?"

Akumu cocked a brow, looking over to the two with a soft exhale.

"I-- sorry..." Dei-Loki huffed and looked to Nia apologetically, though he soon lifted a brow as he glanced to Masaru. A bit thrown off by the cluelessness, in all honesty. "... Masaru. Do you... remember what you said before y' went for cake?"

Masaru squinted as he sat down. "I remember being told to go eat cake, then i laid my head down and then i went to go get cake. I think i bit my tongue when i laid my head on the back, i could taste blood. Hey, can you check my tongue?" Masaru stuck his tongue out. 

Nia huffed and resumed posing.

Malvo blinked as she waited before lifting her phone and smiling a bit. "Alright, smile!" And, when they did, she'd take the picture. Akumu blinking a few times afterwards from the flash.

Masaru squinted as he sat down. "I remember being told to go eat cake, then i laid my head down and then i went to go get cake. I think i bit my tongue when i laid my head on the back, i could taste blood. Hey, can you check my tongue?" Masaru stuck his tongue out. 

Dei-Loki blinked, sighing softly as he glanced to his tongue - shaking his head soon after. "No, yer tongue is fine..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back