Indescribable (Closed)

Nia continued to cuddle into Akumu.

----

Aiden followed, once there he would ask. "Is the gravity here different from earth?"
"Good! Then we'll be good to go. Now, that i think about it. I'll need your blood too, Nick." Nicholas folded his arms behind his head and leaned back. "Whatever. Anything to help." 

Akumu kissed her head, closing his eyes as he'd gently hum to her.

Dei-Loki leaned back, looking over to Yuki once more. "How much are y' going t' need?"

----

"Nah, from what I can tell, it's pretty much the same." Reaver answered as they entered the training grounds.

Dei-Loki leaned back, looking over to Yuki once more. "How much are y' going t' need?"

----

"Nah, from what I can tell, it's pretty much the same." Reaver answered as they entered the training grounds.

Nia smacked her lips "I want some chocolate milk" she said with a laugh. "Hey Masaru. Are your legs feeling any better?" she said forgetting about her previous statment.

---

Aiden got into position on the target field. "good" he said taking his rifle off his back. "because if I miss because of your worlds screwed up gravity. Im going to be peeved"

@Forever J

Nia smacked her lips "I want some chocolate milk" she said with a laugh. "Hey Masaru. Are your legs feeling any better?" she said forgetting about her previous statment.

"If it's bad, then i'll need around enough to fill a shot glass. If it's not that, then enough for three drops." 

"I really don't know. I don't want to test it out. Right now, it just feels numb, but if i put pressure on it, i feel as if Satan lives in my legs."

---

Aiden got into position on the target field. "good" he said taking his rifle off his back. "because if I miss because of your worlds screwed up gravity. Im going to be peeved"

@Forever J

"If it's bad, then i'll need around enough to fill a shot glass. If it's not that, then enough for three drops." 

"I really don't know. I don't want to test it out. Right now, it just feels numb, but if i put pressure on it, i feel as if Satan lives in my legs."

Dei-Loki nodded, leaning back a bit more in the process as Malvo quickly made her way back into the room with the needed items.

Akumu blinked a few times following the request, moving off of the fridge as he opened it to check and see if they had any milk.

----

Reaver snickered as he watched, heading over and leaning against one of the palace's exterior walls before quietly observing.

Dei-Loki nodded, leaning back a bit more in the process as Malvo quickly made her way back into the room with the needed items.

Akumu blinked a few times following the request, moving off of the fridge as he opened it to check and see if they had any milk.

----

Reaver snickered as he watched, heading over and leaning against one of the palace's exterior walls before quietly observing.

Nia watched Akumu go "Really babe? I can get it myself." she said getting up.

-----

Aiden aimed down his scope and squeezed off a round at the closest target, easily hitting dead center.

"Alright if you don't mind handing that over, Pooka." Yuki stood up quickly grabbing a grinder, it's spoon and a small sharp knife. She then sat back down and stretched out her hands for the herbs.

Nia watched Akumu go "Really babe? I can get it myself." she said getting up.

-----

Aiden aimed down his scope and squeezed off a round at the closest target, easily hitting dead center.

Akumu blinked, looking over to Nia before closing his eyes with a smile. "Are y' sure? Because I wouldn't mind making it for ya."

----

Reaver's ears perked following the gun shot, his back against the wall still as he'd continue to watch intently.

"Alright if you don't mind handing that over, Pooka." Yuki stood up quickly grabbing a grinder, it's spoon and a small sharp knife. She then sat back down and stretched out her hands for the herbs.

"Of course." Malvo would nod, watching Yuki grab the items she'd need before then handing over the herbs.

Dei-Loki would watch from the spot he was in, remaining silent in this process.

Akumu blinked, looking over to Nia before closing his eyes with a smile. "Are y' sure? Because I wouldn't mind making it for ya."

----

Reaver's ears perked following the gun shot, his back against the wall still as he'd continue to watch intently.

"Of course." Malvo would nod, watching Yuki grab the items she'd need before then handing over the herbs.

Nia groaned "yes, Im sure." she said going to the fridge.

-----

Aiden cycled the bolt and hit the second one.

Nia groaned "yes, Im sure." she said going to the fridge.

-----

Aiden cycled the bolt and hit the second one.

Softly exhaling, he nodded before moving out of the way for her.

----

In a delicate manner, Reaver would rest his weapon beside him. His attention traveling to Aiden yet again as he placed his hands in his jacket pockets.

Softly exhaling, he nodded before moving out of the way for her.

----

In a delicate manner, Reaver would rest his weapon beside him. His attention traveling to Aiden yet again as he placed his hands in his jacket pockets.

Nia made the chocolate milk.

----

Aiden slowed his breathing as he aimed for the target furthest away.

Yuki dumbed all the herbs into the pot and began to mush it. After a solid minuted she then handed the knife to Nicholas, placing the bowl under his hand. He held out his palm and dragged the blade across it. "Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam." The blood dripped down into the smashed herbs and then he pulled it back after the third drop. "Good. Now, Dei. If you still wish, you can go. But you must make sure to repeat the lines that my brother just said. Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam. Understand?"

Nia made the chocolate milk.

----

Aiden slowed his breathing as he aimed for the target furthest away.

Akumu watched Nia for a moment as she'd done so before then glancing back over to the others. His arms slowly crossing.

----

Reaver shifted against the wall, continuing his watch as he blinked.

Yuki dumbed all the herbs into the pot and began to mush it. After a solid minuted she then handed the knife to Nicholas, placing the bowl under his hand. He held out his palm and dragged the blade across it. "Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam." The blood dripped down into the smashed herbs and then he pulled it back after the third drop. "Good. Now, Dei. If you still wish, you can go. But you must make sure to repeat the lines that my brother just said. Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam. Understand?"

Dei-Loki observed the actions, his body leaning forward slightly. His gaze had then soon drifted to Yuki before off to the side as he repeated the words in his mind. Nodding once more before grabbing the knife - dragging the blade over the palm of his hand to mimic Nicholas's previous work. "Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam."

Akumu watched Nia for a moment as she'd done so before then glancing back over to the others. His arms slowly crossing.

----

Reaver shifted against the wall, continuing his watch as he blinked.

Dei-Loki observed the actions, his body leaning forward slightly. His gaze had then soon drifted to Yuki before off to the side as he repeated the words in his mind. Nodding once more before grabbing the knife - dragging the blade over the palm of his hand to mimic Nicholas's previous work. "Lupus et sanguine. Sanitas est. Sana eam. Nisi eam."

Nia sat down, taking a sip as she looked at Akumu "you seem upset"

-----

Aiden fired and hit the target. Then stood up as he slung his rifle back to it place. 

Yuki waited until the blood dripped into the bowl and then she took it. Nicholas licked his wound and instantly healed as that happened. Yuki smashed the the blood into the herbs, making a brownish paste. "Done! Just take me to your Mom and i'll put this on her wound. Once that's done, boom! Instantly healed." 

Nia sat down, taking a sip as she looked at Akumu "you seem upset"

-----

Aiden fired and hit the target. Then stood up as he slung his rifle back to it place. 

Akumu shifted his attention to Nia, smirking slightly as he'd eventually sit beside her. "Well, I'm not."

----

"Pretty good marksmanship."

Yuki waited until the blood dripped into the bowl and then she took it. Nicholas licked his wound and instantly healed as that happened. Yuki smashed the the blood into the herbs, making a brownish paste. "Done! Just take me to your Mom and i'll put this on her wound. Once that's done, boom! Instantly healed." 

Dei-Loki stared at his hand briefly, soon licking his own wound while leading the way out of the kitchen. "Alright, come on."

Dei-Loki stared at his hand briefly, soon licking his own wound while leading the way out of the kitchen. "Alright, come on."

Nicholas stood up, wanting to come with and grabbed onto the bars of Masaru's wheelchair, pushing him with. "WOOOOOOOOO! Good job, butler! I don't even have to tell you what to do." Nicholas tsked. "Maybe you are on some painkillers." Masaru smirked and shrugged. Yuki moved with the boys to Zuzana's room. "Hey. I brought a secret spell to get you right back on your feet, if you don't mind takin' it?" She waved the bowl back and forth once she was in Zuzana's room.

Akumu shifted his attention to Nia, smirking slightly as he'd eventually sit beside her. "Well, I'm not."

----

"Pretty good marksmanship."

Nia kissed him on the cheek. "good" she said then taking a sip of milk.

----

"thank you. " he said leaning up against the wall.

Nicholas stood up, wanting to come with and grabbed onto the bars of Masaru's wheelchair, pushing him with. "WOOOOOOOOO! Good job, butler! I don't even have to tell you what to do." Nicholas tsked. "Maybe you are on some painkillers." Masaru smirked and shrugged. Yuki moved with the boys to Zuzana's room. "Hey. I brought a secret spell to get you right back on your feet, if you don't mind takin' it?" She waved the bowl back and forth once she was in Zuzana's room.

"Maaaagic of the pudding." Malvo spoke up, following along beside Yuki as she tagged along.

Dei-Loki gently pushed the door open for everyone, glancing to his mother as she had sat up with a smile.

"Y' didn't have to do that..." Zuzana spoke, keeping her smile as she lifted her brow slightly.

Nia kissed him on the cheek. "good" she said then taking a sip of milk.

----

"thank you. " he said leaning up against the wall.

Akumu's smirk grew at that, kissing her forehead to return the given gesture before having then looked around.

----

Reaver watched him do so, soon glancing to the sky. "Where did you learn, if y' don't mind my asking?"

"Maaaagic of the pudding." Malvo spoke up, following along beside Yuki as she tagged along.

Dei-Loki gently pushed the door open for everyone, glancing to his mother as she had sat up with a smile.

"Y' didn't have to do that..." Zuzana spoke, keeping her smile as she lifted her brow slightly.

"Oh shush, it's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I didn't take that much anyways. I just need you to show me where your wound is at. I'll put the paste down on the wound and bam! You'll be back on your feet."

Akumu's smirk grew at that, kissing her forehead to return the given gesture before having then looked around.

----

Reaver watched him do so, soon glancing to the sky. "Where did you learn, if y' don't mind my asking?"

Nia smiled, but it would soon vanish as she spoke. "so do you think those guys we ran from will find us here?"

She asked.

------

Aiden glanced to the sky "Liànyù" he paused looking forward and exhaling.  "It's Mandarin... for purgatory"

"Oh shush, it's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I didn't take that much anyways. I just need you to show me where your wound is at. I'll put the paste down on the wound and bam! You'll be back on your feet."

Zuzana would nod, wincing as she slowly lifted her shirt slightly to reveal the bandages wrapped around her stomach. Malvo and Dei-Loki having sighed as Dei-Loki looked away.

"... Did we redo our family logo to 'The Royal Pincushions', or something?" Malvo lightly joked after gently nudging Dei-Loki. Looking to him to make sure he didn't slip back into that mood once more.

"... Well, y' wouldn't be wrong. I don't think I know anyone in this family that wasn't stabbed in some way." Dei-Loki shrugged, glancing to Malvo.

"Should change it back t' something better, then! Wolves with crowns are nobodies pincushions! We bleed, but our blood drowns our enemies and we will always come back stronger." Malvo smiled, Dei-Loki blinking before he'd then manage a smile in return.

"Toss us t' the wolves, and we come back leading the pack..." Dei-Loki assured, keeping his smile as he shifted in place.

Nia smiled, but it would soon vanish as she spoke. "so do you think those guys we ran from will find us here?"

She asked.

------

Aiden glanced to the sky "Liànyù" he paused looking forward and exhaling.  "It's Mandarin... for purgatory"

Akumu lifted a brow, sighing softly as he shook his head. "Not many know how to get here. At least, not without doing some major studying. In my opinion, I don't think we can hide here forever, but we're safe for the short span of time that we're here."

----

Reaver's eyes widened a bit, looking to him. "So... you were in purgatory? As in... for the dead?"

Zuzana would nod, wincing as she slowly lifted her shirt slightly to reveal the bandages wrapped around her stomach. Malvo and Dei-Loki having sighed as Dei-Loki looked away.

"... Did we redo our family logo to 'The Royal Pincushions', or something?" Malvo lightly joked after gently nudging Dei-Loki. Looking to him to make sure he didn't slip back into that mood once more.

"... Well, y' wouldn't be wrong. I don't think I know anyone in this family that wasn't stabbed in some way." Dei-Loki shrugged, glancing to Malvo.

"Should change it back t' something better, then! Wolves with crowns are nobodies pincushions! We bleed, but our blood drowns our enemies and we will always come back stronger." Malvo smiled, Dei-Loki blinking before he'd then manage a smile in return.

"Toss us t' the wolves, and we come back leading the pack..." Dei-Loki assured, keeping his smile as he shifted in place.

Yuki gently moved removed the gauze and wraps from her wound. She put on the cool paste against the deep wound. She rubbed it in, washing as the skin began to knit together, causing her skin to become a fresh scar instead of an open wound. Masaru smiled, he scratched his back as he sighed. "All done!"

Akumu lifted a brow, sighing softly as he shook his head. "Not many know how to get here. At least, not without doing some major studying. In my opinion, I don't think we can hide here forever, but we're safe for the short span of time that we're here."

----

Reaver's eyes widened a bit, looking to him. "So... you were in purgatory? As in... for the dead?"

Nia nodded "Okay, if you say so."

---------------

"Far as I know, I'm the only one alive who has escape that island."

Yuki gently moved removed the gauze and wraps from her wound. She put on the cool paste against the deep wound. She rubbed it in, washing as the skin began to knit together, causing her skin to become a fresh scar instead of an open wound. Masaru smiled, he scratched his back as he sighed. "All done!"

Zuzana would exhale in discomfort during the first moments of the paste being applied, though she'd then blink after noticing the pain slowly subsiding and, by the time she had looked, the wound had been healed. And, with her eyes filling with surprise, she looked from the scar to Yuki. A smile on her face. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Seeing the smile brightened Dei-Loki's own. His ears having perked as he had watched.

Nia nodded "Okay, if you say so."

---------------

"Far as I know, I'm the only one alive who has escape that island."

Akumu would nod in return, leaning back against the fridge once more as he huffed.

----

Reaver gave a single nod of understanding, blinking as he quirked his brow a bit more. "How many others were trapped?"

Zuzana would exhale in discomfort during the first moments of the paste being applied, though she'd then blink after noticing the pain slowly subsiding and, by the time she had looked, the wound had been healed. And, with her eyes filling with surprise, she looked from the scar to Yuki. A smile on her face. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Seeing the smile brightened Dei-Loki's own. His ears having perked as he had watched.

Akumu would nod in return, leaning back against the fridge once more as he huffed.

----

Reaver gave a single nod of understanding, blinking as he quirked his brow a bit more. "How many others were trapped?"

"It's no problem. You should be thanking Dei a lot too. He helped a lot! Such a good son that you got there." Nicholas squinted. "Well I-." Masaru's hand, secretly out of Zuzana's view, squeezed onto Nicholas's genitals tightly enough to make Nicholas groan and shut up. "As i was saying, I think he did all the work! Yup! Such a good good son. You're lucky to have such a good son!" Masaru nodded, again secretly, patting Nicholas's lower region before resting his hands on his lap. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back