Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu lifted a brow, removing the spoon from his mouth as he grinned a bit. "Ah, nothing. Still trying t' wrap my whole head around the fact that we're actually getting married. Almost like a dream, y' know?"

----

"Just adding on t' my baby." Reaver spoke through a grin. Looking his creation over through the goggles worn over his eyes. "Exploring the palace, I take it?"

Nia nodded "I know what you mean. It's just" she sighed blissfully "you know?"

-------

Aiden blinked "what more could you add to a flamethrower?"

Dei would nod, keeping his smile after pulling away from the spoon and swallowing. "It's pretty good."

"I know what else that could taste pretty good~." Masaru snarled. "You're so lucky that i can't jump out of this wheelchair and choke you into unconsciousness." Yuki walked in the kitchen, groaning. "Do you two ever stop bickering?" She rubbed at her temple. The boys shook their heads.

Nia nodded "I know what you mean. It's just" she sighed blissfully "you know?"

-------

Aiden blinked "what more could you add to a flamethrower?"

Akumu nodded in agreement, closing his eyes as he kept a smile present on his face. "Oh, I know."

----

"You'd be surprised." Reaver snickered with a grin.

"I know what else that could taste pretty good~." Masaru snarled. "You're so lucky that i can't jump out of this wheelchair and choke you into unconsciousness." Yuki walked in the kitchen, groaning. "Do you two ever stop bickering?" She rubbed at her temple. The boys shook their heads.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, blushing for a few seconds before then glancing over to Yuki, blinking and tilting his head. "Hey. There's pudding here, if ya want any."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, blushing for a few seconds before then glancing over to Yuki, blinking and tilting his head. "Hey. There's pudding here, if ya want any."

Yuki nodded, grabbing a brownie caramel swirl. "Nononono, those are Malvo and Dei's." Yuki pouted. "Alright." Her tail waved back and forth as she searched for something else.

Yuki nodded, grabbing a brownie caramel swirl. "Nononono, those are Malvo and Dei's." Yuki pouted. "Alright." Her tail waved back and forth as she searched for something else.

Dei-Loki watched, taking a seat as he leaned back.

"She can have one." Malvo spoke up from the doorway, hands in her pockets as she slowly made her way in.

Dei-Loki watched, taking a seat as he leaned back.

"She can have one." Malvo spoke up from the doorway, hands in her pockets as she slowly made her way in.

Yuki's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She grabbed a brownie caramel, her tail wagging quickly behind her as she took a bite. "Thanks, Pooka." She then finally landed her gaze on Masaru's wheelchair. "How . . how do you feel?" Masaru sighed and gave a small smile to his sister. "Old." She closed her eyes and laughed, bending down to kiss his forehead. She ruffled her hair and took a seat by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She grabbed a brownie caramel, her tail wagging quickly behind her as she took a bite. "Thanks, Pooka." She then finally landed her gaze on Masaru's wheelchair. "How . . how do you feel?" Masaru sighed and gave a small smile to his sister. "Old." She closed her eyes and laughed, bending down to kiss his forehead. She ruffled her hair and took a seat by him.

"You're welcome." Malvo smiled, heading over and sitting across from Dei-Loki and the others after grabbing one for herself. Dei-Loki having blinked a few times as he watched her - surprised by the generosity. Though, he'd then grin as Malvo blinked. "...Hmm?"

"'s nothing." Dei-Loki chuckled, Malvo blinking a couple more times.

"Well, guess it's safe t' say you've been pulled outta that mood y' were in." Malvo eventually snickered, soon beginning to eat the pudding she had after Dei-Loki gave a brief nod.

"You're welcome." Malvo smiled, heading over and sitting across from Dei-Loki and the others after grabbing one for herself. Dei-Loki having blinked a few times as he watched her - surprised by the generosity. Though, he'd then grin as Malvo blinked. "...Hmm?"

"Well, guess it's safe t' say you've been pulled outta that mood y' were in." Malvo eventually snickered, soon beginning to eat the pudding she had after Dei-Loki gave a brief nod.

Nia watched the others talk. Silent eating her pudding, her right ear twitching breifly.

-------

Aiden came to Reaver's side "so why a flamethrower of all things?"

Nia watched the others talk. Silent eating her pudding, her right ear twitching breifly.

-------

Aiden came to Reaver's side "so why a flamethrower of all things?"

Akumu had listened, as well. His gaze traveling to Nia's ear to watch before he'd then glance back down to his pudding.

----

Reaver blinked at the question, chuckling.  "Well, I have a love for fire... One that worries my brother, actually." 

"You were in a mood?" Nicholas squinted. "Please, let it not be a moody teenager. I had enough of that when i was a teenager." Masaru turned to Nicholas, "you were a moody teenager." Nicholas nodded. "Still am, Blink-182 is a guilty pleasure that i, Nickel, indulge in." Masaru bit his lip, but couldn't stop the laugh from escaping his lips. He laughed for a good solid minute with Nicholas.

Akumu had listened, as well. His gaze traveling to Nia's ear to watch before he'd then glance back down to his pudding.

----

Reaver blinked at the question, chuckling.  "Well, I have a love for fire... One that worries my brother, actually." 

"You were in a mood?" Nicholas squinted. "Please, let it not be a moody teenager. I had enough of that when i was a teenager." Masaru turned to Nicholas, "you were a moody teenager." Nicholas nodded. "Still am, Blink-182 is a guilty pleasure that i, Nickel, indulge in." Masaru bit his lip, but couldn't stop the laugh from escaping his lips. He laughed for a good solid minute with Nicholas.

Nia deadpaned and looked at Masaru and Nicolas laughing "guys, Masaru is genuinely laughing and it's really creeping me out." 

-----

Aiden nodded "so whats so special about this one?"

"Wasn't that bad." Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo scoffing in disagreement. Though, Dei-Loki then glanced from Malvo, to Nicholas and Masaru. A smirk forming on his face as he placed his hands behind his head. "I never took y' for a Blink-182 fan."

Nia deadpaned and looked at Masaru and Nicolas laughing "guys, Masaru is genuinely laughing and it's really creeping me out." 

-----

Aiden nodded "so whats so special about this one?"

"... What's in this pudding?" Akumu squinted slightly, looking to the pudding in his hand as he fought back a smirk. "Someone probably laced it with pain killers or something."

"It's the magic of the pudding. Don't question it's nostalgic abilities!" Malvo grinned, dramatically pointing to Akumu with her spoon.

----

"Well, aside from it holding a creator's touch, it's got far more to it than just the simple flame." Reaver slowly stood, grinning to Aiden as excitement filled his eyes. "Wanna see?"

"Wasn't that bad." Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo scoffing in disagreement. Though, Dei-Loki then glanced from Malvo, to Nicholas and Masaru. A smirk forming on his face as he placed his hands behind his head. "I never took y' for a Blink-182 fan."

"I'm a mysterious man, babe." Nicholas winked as Masaru squinted from Nicholas to Nia. "Why can't i laugh!?" Nicholas leaned over and propped his arm on Masaru's head. "We've gone over this, Massy. Your laugh sounds like you just killed someone and your having the time of your life while doing so." Masaru punched Nicholas in the stomach and he went straight back into his chair, holding his stomach. "Owwwwwwwwww. Dickwad!" Nicholas grinned and chuckled. Masaru frowned, but then smiled back. 

"... What's in this pudding?" Akumu squinted slightly, looking to the pudding in his hand as he fought back a smirk. "Someone probably laced it with pain killers or something."

"It's the magic of the pudding. Don't question it's nostalgic abilities!" Malvo grinned, dramatically pointing to Akumu with her spoon.

----

"Well, aside from it holding a creator's touch, it's got far more to it than just the simple flame." Reaver slowly stood, grinning to Aiden as excitement filled his eyes. "Wanna see?"

"I'm a mysterious man, babe." Nicholas winked as Masaru squinted from Nicholas to Nia. "Why can't i laugh!?" Nicholas leaned over and propped his arm on Masaru's head. "We've gone over this, Massy. Your laugh sounds like you just killed someone and your having the time of your life while doing so." Masaru punched Nicholas in the stomach and he went straight back into his chair, holding his stomach. "Owwwwwwwwww. Dickwad!" Nicholas grinned and chuckled. Masaru frowned, but then smiled back. 

Nia snickered "laced with painkillers..." she said setting her pudding down. "no thaaaaanks"

--------

Aiden nodded "why not?"

Nia snickered "laced with painkillers..." she said setting her pudding down. "no thaaaaanks"

--------

Aiden nodded "why not?"

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker as he watched, leaning his chair back slightly in the process.

Malvo snickered, lowering her spoon back to her own pudding as she glanced around.

----

Reaver's face would light up come the agreement, soon nodding as he made his way to the door. "Has t' be done outside, though. Made a promise to the family that I wouldn't set it off in the palace again."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker as he watched, leaning his chair back slightly in the process.

Malvo snickered, lowering her spoon back to her own pudding as she glanced around.

"I still understand why i can't laugh." Yuki leaned onto her brother. "It's because you usually don't laugh. So, it's weird to hear it. Because it sounds so . . . foreign." Nicholas nodded. "You're like a sad clown." Masaru flung a spoonful of pudding at Nicholas, landing right on the corner of his lip. He licked it off. "Wow, nice shot. Is he like that in bed too, Dei~?" Masaru groaned. "You need a muzzle." 

----

Reaver's face would light up come the agreement, soon nodding as he made his way to the door. "Has t' be done outside, though. Made a promise to the family that I wouldn't set it off in the palace again."

Nia gagged at what Nicolas said "ew! gross" she said cringing and shaking her head.

---

Aiden nodded and followed him outside 

Last edited by a moderator:
"I still understand why i can't laugh." Yuki leaned onto her brother. "It's because you usually don't laugh. So, it's weird to hear it. Because it sounds so . . . foreign." Nicholas nodded. "You're like a sad clown." Masaru flung a spoonful of pudding at Nicholas, landing right on the corner of his lip. He licked it off. "Wow, nice shot. Is he like that in bed too, Dei~?" Masaru groaned. "You need a muzzle." 
Nia gagged at what Nicolas said "ew! gross" she said cringing and shaking her head.

---

Aiden nodded and followed him outside 

Dei-Loki blinked from Nia's reaction, soon having grinned as he leaned forward - going to speak as if about to go into detail. "Well, actually..."

Akumu widened his eyes at this, glaring over to Dei-Loki. "DON'T! Don't. Please don't."

----

Reaver, after grabbing his baby, wandered out to the front door, slipping on a pair of boots before then pushing the doors open as he inhaled the winter air.

Dei-Loki blinked from Nia's reaction, soon having grinned as he leaned forward - going to speak as if about to go into detail. "Well, actually..."

Akumu widened his eyes at this, glaring over to Dei-Loki. "DON'T! Don't. Please don't."

Masaru looked up towards Dei. "I will let you sleep on the couch if you continue." Nicholas whined. "Noooooooooooooo, continue. Pleaaaaaaaase. He doesn't mean that. All you have to do is be cute and he'll melt for you and let you do anything. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee." Masaru turned and squinted at Nicholas.

Masaru looked up towards Dei. "I will let you sleep on the couch if you continue." Nicholas whined. "Noooooooooooooo, continue. Pleaaaaaaaase. He doesn't mean that. All you have to do is be cute and he'll melt for you and let you do anything. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee." Masaru turned and squinted at Nicholas.

"DEI-LOKI NO PLEASE!" she begged him.

---- 

Aiden stepped outside "I hate the cold" he said aloud to himself, pulling up his hood.

"DEI-LOKI NO PLEASE!" she begged him.

---- 

Aiden stepped outside "I hate the cold" he said aloud to himself, pulling up his hood.

"We even invited you to come with us earlier." ;-;

Dei-Loki glanced between everyone, snickering as he straightened his chair and glanced to Masaru. "Ah, he hasn't shared details about me lately. Wouldn't be fair if I shared some about him."

----

"Do you?" Reaver blinked, pivoting to face him as he placed the tanks on his back. "Ah, well I suppose it's not for everyone."

Dei-Loki glanced between everyone, snickering as he straightened his chair and glanced to Masaru. "Ah, he hasn't shared details about me lately. Wouldn't be fair if I shared some about him."

----

"Do you?" Reaver blinked, pivoting to face him as he placed the tanks on his back. "Ah, well I suppose it's not for everyone."

Masaru sighed in relief and mouthed the words, 'thank you' to Dei. Nicholas pouted. "Can you at least tell me later? When we're not in front of people?" Masaru sighed again, "I'm fine with that. If Dei wants to. I'm not saying shit."

----

Masaru sighed in relief and mouthed the words, 'thank you' to Dei. Nicholas pouted. "Can you at least tell me later? When we're not in front of people?" Masaru sighed again, "I'm fine with that. If Dei wants to. I'm not saying shit."

Nia breathed a sigh of relief. "thank you."

-------------

Aiden sighed "alright, show me what you can do."

Nia breathed a sigh of relief. "thank you."

-------------

Aiden sighed "alright, show me what you can do."

Dei-Loki snickered a bit more, softly rubbing Masaru's hand before then glancing to Nicholas with a nod.

----

Reaver would nod to that, his fingers drumming on the handle. Soon allowing his fingers to dangle over a button just below the trigger. "Flamethrowers are only fun for so long, but..." he then quickly tapped the button, a blade shooting out of the edge of the nozzle. Several mechanical cog-spinning noises sounding as the rest of the weapon became a tad bit more blade-like... with the exception of the fuel barrels and the hose now hooked to the pommel, of course. "It's even more exciting when you get to use it in even closer combat! Mind you, I need to figure out a better idea for a fuel container, but still! It's in the works."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back