Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru let her go and pulled Dei back into his wheelchair instead. "Fine. I don't need you. I have someone that loves my fox germs anyways!" Masaru pecked Dei's lips with a smile.

Dei-Loki's ears instantly perked as he laughed gently, pecking Masaru's lips in return as he wagged his tail. "They go well with my wolf germs."

Nia lept into Akumu's arms "HOLD ME" ;-;

Akumu caught Nia, his brow lifting as he soon laughed and kissed her head.

Dei-Loki's ears instantly perked as he laughed gently, pecking Masaru's lips in return as he wagged his tail. "They go well with my wolf germs."

Nia laughed aswell. Then asking; "can i sit in your shoulders?"

"Damn right they do. Ah, if i could feel anything but this inferno in my legs, i would give something to you that should only stay in our most intimate moments." Masaru snickered, grabbing Dei's chin and kissing him again.

"Damn right they do. Ah, if i could feel anything but this inferno in my legs, i would give something to you that should only stay in our most intimate moments." Masaru snickered, grabbing Dei's chin and kissing him again.

Dei-Loki blinked, a blush spreading across his face as he'd soon, once more, return the kiss.

Nia spoke from atop Akumu "please stop you two, we've walked in on you enough, we dont need anymore."

"Hey. That was only because you two don't know how to knock and then WAIT for a response that says, 'hey, come on in'." 

"Exactly!" Dei-Loki glanced over, blinking a few times when he saw Nia was seated on Akumu's shoulders. "... What are you doing up there?"

"She likes t' be tall." Akumu blinked, managing a smirk as he tried to change the subject and ignore the reoccurring, haunting images that were brought up to the surface.

"Exactly!" Dei-Loki glanced over, blinking a few times when he saw Nia was seated on Akumu's shoulders. "... What are you doing up there?"

"She likes t' be tall." Akumu blinked, managing a smirk as he tried to change the subject and ignore the reoccurring, haunting images that were brought up to the surface.

Nia puffed out her chest proudly. Putting her hands on her hips.

"Isn't that what babies like to do?"

Akumu grinned, only to soon pause and close his eyes. Happily leaning into the action.

"Not like I'd sing along!" 'FUCK. MISCHIEF BASTARD, HE KNOWS THE WEAKNESS!' 

Masaru turned, ran his hand into Nicholas's pockets and brought out his phone. He began to play the song that no bubble blowing double baby couldn't resist. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back