Indescribable (Closed)

Nia hugged tight onto Akumu "Oh this is great! I feel whole again!"

Akumu laughed, hugging Nia in return. Slightly lifting her from the ground in the process. "Good! I'm glad."

"It's no problem, beautiful. As long as you're happy, i'm happy. That's all i ever need. That and cute things like you of course. So, that's just doubling the gift." Masaru smiled, his smile growing even bigger as Nia got her magic back. He pulled Dei into his lap and nuzzled his hair. "Sorry if i'm being over-affectionate. The world's spinning so much, i feel like i'm going to throw up and you're the only thing that keeps me grounded. Can i hold onto you just a bit more? You're so soft and warm, i don't want to let you go." Masaru whispered as he gave a shaky sigh. 

"Hold me as long as y' need. I don't mind." Dei-Loki had whispered in return as he smiled and leaned against Masaru. One of his hands lightly rubbing one of the kogitsune's arms as he'd then glance over to Nia.

Akumu laughed, hugging Nia in return. Slightly lifting her from the ground in the process. "Good! I'm glad."

"Hold me as long as y' need. I don't mind." Dei-Loki had whispered in return as he smiled and leaned against Masaru. One of his hands lightly rubbing one of the kogitsune's arms as he'd then glance over to Nia.

Nia laughed after being lifted. "H-hey! Put me down!"

Masaru yawned with a smile. "Now, if only i could get out of this chair, my day would be much better. I feel so constricted in this tiny thing."

Nia laughed after being lifted. "H-hey! Put me down!"

Soon setting her down, Akumu held a grin. "Sorry, sugar cookie."

Masaru yawned with a smile. "Now, if only i could get out of this chair, my day would be much better. I feel so constricted in this tiny thing."

Dei-Loki turned his attention towards Masaru, nuzzling his neck gently. "They say how long you're stuck in this chair for?"

Soon setting her down, Akumu held a grin. "Sorry, sugar cookie."

Dei-Loki turned his attention towards Masaru, nuzzling his neck gently. "They say how long you're stuck in this chair for?"

"Thanks" she said looking over to Masaru. Walking behind him and pushed him down a hill.

"Thanks" she said looking over to Masaru. Walking behind him and pushed him down a hill.

Masaru pushed Dei out of his wheelchair and went soaring all the way to the bottom of the hill. The wheelchair laid in the ground, torn and broken as Masaru groaned. Cuts and bruises shown on his visible flesh as he panted. He winced as he tried to sit up. "Today's not my good day." He grunted and fell back onto his back. "Nia! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ODIN! HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I PUNCH HER!"

Masaru pushed Dei out of his wheelchair and went soaring all the way to the bottom of the hill. The wheelchair laid in the ground, torn and broken as Masaru groaned. Cuts and bruises shown on his visible flesh as he panted. He winced as he tried to sit up. "Today's not my good day." He grunted and fell back onto his back. "Nia! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ODIN! HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I PUNCH HER!"

Dei-Loki yelped as he'd been pushed out of the chair, his eyes having widened as he'd watch his partner go careening down the hill. "MASARU!" And, faster than a rabbit fleeing for its life, Dei-Loki darted down the hill after him. Stumbling to a stop as he whined and looked him over.

Odin blinked from the scene, instantly having held Nicholas back as Akumu sighed and rubbed his face.

Dei-Loki yelped as he'd been pushed out of the chair, his eyes having widened as he'd watch his partner go careening down the hill. "MASARU!" And, faster than a rabbit fleeing for its life, Dei-Loki darted down the hill after him. Stumbling to a stop as he whined and looked him over.

Odin blinked from the scene, instantly having held Nicholas back as Akumu sighed and rubbed his face.

Masaru groaned and grabbed onto Dei, pulling himself up. "Help me up the hill." Once he got up the hill he snapped his fingers. "Nicholas, calm down. I'm fine." Nicholas was practically boiling. "FINE!? SHE PUSHED YOU DOWN A HILL! YOU"RE WHEELCHAIR IS BROKEN AND YOU"RE BLEEDING!" Masaru waved his hand in a gesture. "That's because i deserved it, Nickel. I've been an asshole to a lot of you lately. I deserve the worst and more. I've lied to you all. I've hurt you all at some point. Emotionally or physically. I don't deserve kindness. I deserve rightful karma for my shitty actions. I'm sorry. To all of you." Masaru grunted as he looked down, his legs shaking and bursting in a terrible sensation. It felt like fire ants were biting into his legs over and over again. 

Masaru groaned and grabbed onto Dei, pulling himself up. "Help me up the hill." Once he got up the hill he snapped his fingers. "Nicholas, calm down. I'm fine." Nicholas was practically boiling. "FINE!? SHE PUSHED YOU DOWN A HILL! YOU"RE WHEELCHAIR IS BROKEN AND YOU"RE BLEEDING!" Masaru waved his hand in a gesture. "That's because i deserved it, Nickel. I've been an asshole to a lot of you lately. I deserve the worst and more. I've lied to you all. I've hurt you all at some point. Emotionally or physically. I don't deserve kindness. I deserve rightful karma for my shitty actions. I'm sorry. To all of you." Masaru grunted as he looked down, his legs shaking and bursting in a terrible sensation. It felt like fire ants were biting into his legs over and over again. 

Nia's worry subsided "Oh, yeah thats- yeah that's totally why I pushed you." she said suprised and sarcastically.

Nia's worry subsided "Oh, yeah thats- yeah that's totally why I pushed you." she said suprised and sarcastically.

Dei-Loki aided Masaru up the hill. His ears flat as he both remained silent and listened. This was only to narrow his gaze on Nia after hearing her words. Looking to Masaru, he spoke up. "No, you didn't deserve that. Y' didn't deserve that push because you weren't doing anything wrong." He continued to lend his support, glaring to Nia once more. "And why the hell this happened is beyond even my fucking understanding."

Dei-Loki aided Masaru up the hill. His ears flat as he both remained silent and listened. This was only to narrow his gaze on Nia after hearing her words. Looking to Masaru, he spoke up. "No, you didn't deserve that. Y' didn't deserve that push because you weren't doing anything wrong." He continued to lend his support, glaring to Nia once more. "And why the hell this happened is beyond even my fucking understanding."

Nia swallowed "well you see. I was going to stop him with my magic before he hit anything, but he went too fast..." she said looking at her feet and lightly kicking the dirt.

"What we need is to get you another wheelchair." Nicholas jumped down and Masaru nodded, "please, my legs are fucking killing me." Nicholas immediately ran inside and back out. He placed Masaru back in, gaining a grown from Masaru as he put the weight off of his legs once more. "Nia, stay right over there where i can see you. You are not permitted to come anywhere near Masaru, especially alone. If you even just give a slight tap to Masaru's wheelchair, i will burn your beautiful hair so that you'll be completely bald for your wedding." Nicholas Z snapped and made a HMPH noise towards Nia. 

"What we need is to get you another wheelchair." Nicholas jumped down and Masaru nodded, "please, my legs are fucking killing me." Nicholas immediately ran inside and back out. He placed Masaru back in, gaining a grown from Masaru as he put the weight off of his legs once more. "Nia, stay right over there where i can see you. You are not permitted to come anywhere near Masaru, especially alone. If you even just give a slight tap to Masaru's wheelchair, i will burn your beautiful hair so that you'll be completely bald for your wedding." Nicholas Z snapped and made a HMPH noise towards Nia. 

Dei-Loki watched as Nicholas rushed back out with the wheelchair. A soft sigh escaping him as he'd help Masaru sit back down. "There... Thank you, Nicholas."

Nia turned away from the group "ok..." she said quietly, taking a couple steps forward as she distanced herself from everyone.

Nia turned away from the group "ok..." she said quietly, taking a couple steps forward as she distanced herself from everyone.

"You're welcome." Nicholas smiled as Masaru looked to Nia. "Nia, come here. Your not in trouble." Nicholas squinted. "I just told her to stay away." Masaru looked directly to Nicholas. "I may be crippled for the time being, but i am still older than you. What i say goes. So, come  here, Nia. Give me a hug, i don't want you feeling sad."

"You're welcome." Nicholas smiled as Masaru looked to Nia. "Nia, come here. Your not in trouble." Nicholas squinted. "I just told her to stay away." Masaru looked directly to Nicholas. "I may be crippled for the time being, but i am still older than you. What i say goes. So, come  here, Nia. Give me a hug, i don't want you feeling sad."

Nia hugged herself and stayed where she was, looking down at her feet.

Dei-Loki soon went silent as he glanced to Nia. His ears having lowered.

Akumu softly exhaled, going to Nia's side before placing a hand on her back and speaking quietly. "Go on..."

"Niaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nia. Niaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ah. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Masaru opened his arms as he continued to drag out Nia's name in a annoying matter.

"Niaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nia. Niaaaaaa. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ah. Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Masaru opened his arms as he continued to drag out Nia's name in a annoying matter.

Nia turned around, walked over to Masaru and gave him a huge hug. Tears welling up in her eyes "I'm so sorry Masaru."

Nia turned around, walked over to Masaru and gave him a huge hug. Tears welling up in her eyes "I'm so sorry Masaru."

Akumu and Dei-Loki watched quietly, Akumu slowly pocketing his hands.

"It's fine, Nia." Masaru rocked back and forth as he hugged Nia. A smile played on his lips as he patted her back. "Now, get off me before you get your boogies on me." He teasingly said as he gently pushed her away from him.

"It's fine, Nia." Masaru rocked back and forth as he hugged Nia. A smile played on his lips as he patted her back. "Now, get off me before you get your boogies on me." He teasingly said as he gently pushed her away from him.

Nia held on to him "Im not done yet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back