Indescribable (Closed)

Nia walked forward "fuck off" she said kicking one of them in the groin.

The thug's eyes widened before he'd then wince with a grunt. In an instant, he leaned forward and nearly dropped to his knees in response.

The other thug widened his eyes a bit, soon growling and glaring to Nia as he'd remove his blade.

The thug's eyes widened before he'd then wince with a grunt. In an instant, he leaned forward and nearly dropped to his knees in response.

The other thug widened his eyes a bit, soon growling and glaring to Nia as he'd remove his blade.

"Oh no! If only a brave hero would save me!" she said overdramatically

"Oh no! If only a brave hero would save me!" she said overdramatically

Akumu perked up a bit at this, a grin on his face as he'd instantly been at Nia's side. And, handing Nia her blade, he drew his own. Dei-Loki emerging from a shadow as he, too, had joined the battle. "You rang?"

Akumu perked up a bit at this, a grin on his face as he'd instantly been at Nia's side. And, handing Nia her blade, he drew his own. Dei-Loki emerging from a shadow as he, too, had joined the battle. "You rang?"

"yes I did, it appears that these brigands don't know how to treat a lady" 

"yes I did, it appears that these brigands don't know how to treat a lady" 

"Is that so?" Akumu then glanced to the thug as he glared. "Suppose we could teach them a thing or two."

Dei-Loki nodded, drawing his blades as he'd watched. 

"Three to one?" The thug growled in protest - assisting his partner and aiding his balance with his own as he'd backed up.

"Is that so?" Akumu then glanced to the thug as he glared. "Suppose we could teach them a thing or two."

Dei-Loki nodded, drawing his blades as he'd watched. 

"Three to one?" The thug growled in protest - assisting his partner and aiding his balance with his own as he'd backed up.

"well earlier it was two armed men against a unarmed woman. Its only fair" Nia said gesturing to herself with her blade, still keeping it sheathed.

"well earlier it was two armed men against a unarmed woman. Its only fair" Nia said gesturing to herself with her blade, still keeping it sheathed.

"All bark until a couple of weapons are aimed in their direction." Dei-Loki smirked. That expression growing as the thug took a few cautious steps back.

Nia circled around him.

The thug then glanced back to Nia with lifted brows. A growl escaping his lips as he'd gripped his blade.

"Now, we've got a couple of options. We can turn this bastard in, we can teach him a lesson and then turn him in, or we can just... end it. And him."

"I personally like option 3..." Dei-Loki grumbled, smirking slightly. "But, this is up t' you guys..."

Last edited by a moderator:
The thug then glanced back to Nia with lifted brows. A growl escaping his lips as he'd gripped his blade.

"Now, we've got a couple of options. We can turn this bastard in, we can teach him a lesson and then turn him in, or we can just... end it. And him."

"I personally like option 3..." Dei-Loki grumbled, smirking slightly. "But, this is up t' you guys..."

"I say we give him to the shopkeeper and let him decide. Now the question is; are you going to fight back?" she said the second part to the thug.

"I say we give him to the shopkeeper and let him decide. Now the question is; are you going to fight back?" she said the second part to the thug.

The thug grit his teeth before glancing down to the blade in his hand.

"Choose your words wisely." Akumu would advise. His posture straightening a bit as the thug dropped his blade.

(Time skip past this bit)

*Small time jump*

Both Akumu and Dei-Loki had sighed, Akumu having begun to lead the way back to the palace.

Dei-Loki, whom had his hands in his pockets, would close his eyes briefly before freezing in his tracks following the notice of a clearly powerful being up ahead. And, with that rock setting in his stomach, Dei-Loki tensed and looked in said direction. Spotting a male whom had both been tall, and well built - but also somehow elderly, in a sense. While fighting his instincts to flee, Dei-Loki watched the male. 

"Shite. Shite, shite, shite, shite..." Dei-Loki growled through a grimace - soon looking around for a place to retreat to as he'd take a step back.

*Small time jump*

Both Akumu and Dei-Loki had sighed, Akumu having begun to lead the way back to the palace.

Dei-Loki, whom had his hands in his pockets, would close his eyes briefly before freezing in his tracks following the notice of a clearly powerful being up ahead. And, with that rock setting in his stomach, Dei-Loki tensed and looked in said direction. Spotting a male whom had both been tall, and well built - but also somehow elderly, in a sense. While fighting his instincts to flee, Dei-Loki watched the male. 

"Shite. Shite, shite, shite, shite..." Dei-Loki growled through a grimace - soon looking around for a place to retreat to as he'd take a step back.

"whos that?" she would ask, looking in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back