Indescribable (Closed)

"okay, good to go."she rubbed the top of Dei's head "don't want you to catch a cold now" she said in the 'puppy voice' before heading out.

Akumu bit back a laugh as he followed at Nia's side. Dei-Loki puffing his cheeks with a frown as he closed his eyes before crossing his arms and following. "I won't catch a cold..."

Nia went into town, looking around at all the stuff. "so do we look for a help wanted sign oooorrrr?"

"That's one way of going about it." Akumu confirmed, soon lifting a brow and blinking - Dei-Loki doing the same - as they had heard one of the shopkeeps grumbling while dragging some debris out of the shop he had owned.

"That's one way of going about it." Akumu confirmed, soon lifting a brow and blinking - Dei-Loki doing the same - as they had heard one of the shopkeeps grumbling while dragging some debris out of the shop he had owned.

Nia looked over "everything alright?" she would ask.

Nia looked over "everything alright?" she would ask.

The shopkeeper looked over to them while dusting the debris from his hands. Blinking in the process as his expression had clearly shown some sort of stress. "I wish I could say yes, but I just had my place ransacked by a couple of thugs. Stole nearly everything, and left my whole shop in disarray."

The shopkeeper looked over to them while dusting the debris from his hands. Blinking in the process as his expression had clearly shown some sort of stress. "I wish I could say yes, but I just had my place ransacked by a couple of thugs. Stole nearly everything, and left my whole shop in disarray."

"want us to track them down?"

"can we talk to him?" she would ask.

With a nod, he looked across the way. His gaze on the bakery as the baker made his way out. 

"Ah, you drag it all out, already? I told you I'd help, if you'd just give me enough time to close up." The baker asked, though he'd then look over to the group of thee as he blinked. Bowing briefly once recognising them.

"They're hoping to help." The shopkeeper brought up.

With a nod, he looked across the way. His gaze on the bakery as the baker made his way out. 

"Ah, you drag it all out, already? I told you I'd help, if you'd just give me enough time to close up." The baker asked, though he'd then look over to the group of thee as he blinked. Bowing briefly once recognising them.

"They're hoping to help." The shopkeeper brought up.

"that's right. So what can you tell us that would help track em down?"

"that's right. So what can you tell us that would help track em down?"

"Well, they ran down the alleyway, for starters." The baker had began. "Not sure if it helps any, but that's the same direction you'd go t' get to some of the more abandoned buildings around here."

Akumu stuck around to listen as Dei-Loki silently took a look at they alleyway.

"Well, they ran down the alleyway, for starters." The baker had began. "Not sure if it helps any, but that's the same direction you'd go t' get to some of the more abandoned buildings around here."

Akumu stuck around to listen as Dei-Loki silently took a look at they alleyway.

Nia handed Akumu her sword "so they are probably down here in those buildings." She unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt. "follow my lead boys, but please stay back until I give the signal, what is the signal? You'll find out." she said then walking down the alley.

One a good distance away from anyone else, she would call out "hello!? I'm a little lost! Can someone help?"

Nia handed Akumu her sword "so they are probably down here in those buildings." She unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt. "follow my lead boys, but please stay back until I give the signal, what is the signal? You'll find out." she said then walking down the alley.

One a good distance away from anyone else, she would call out "hello!? I'm a little lost! Can someone help?"

Akumu would slowly lift a brow, only to both nod and take Nia's blade as he watched. Dei-Loki blinked, also watching as he would rest his hands on the hilts of his blades as a precaution.

"What a place to be lost in." A deep voice had emerged from one of the nearby shadows as a tall male stepped into view. Another male right behind him as they'd both possess a sly smirk.

Akumu would slowly lift a brow, only to both nod and take Nia's blade as he watched. Dei-Loki blinked, also watching as he would rest his hands on the hilts of his blades as a precaution.

"What a place to be lost in." A deep voice had emerged from one of the nearby shadows as a tall male stepped into view. Another male right behind him as they'd both possess a sly smirk.

"I know right? Anyway, think you guys can give me directions? I can pay you if it helps." she said innocently.

"what do you mean?" She asked tilting her head, knowing full well where this was headed.

"Let's just say this way of payment is more... personal." The thug grinned, reaching out to run a hand through Nia's hair.

Akumu bit back a growl as he gripped the hilt of his own blade - Dei-Loki holding an arm out to hold him back as he waited and watched.

"Let's just say this way of payment is more... personal." The thug grinned, reaching out to run a hand through Nia's hair.

Akumu bit back a growl as he gripped the hilt of his own blade - Dei-Loki holding an arm out to hold him back as he waited and watched.

"uhm.." she took a step back, and looked around. "A-are you sure I can't just pay you in money?" she said with a smile.

"uhm.." she took a step back, and looked around. "A-are you sure I can't just pay you in money?" she said with a smile.

"S' more entertaining this way, don't you think?" The thug would grin before turning to look at his partner - whom quietly nodded in agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back