Indescribable (Closed)

"thank you." she said, then letting out a breath "I was going to knock him out" she said with a chuckle.

"Would've made it a lot faster." Akumu snickered quietly, soon releasing a heavy sigh. Dei-Loki rubbing his face as he slid down the wall into a seated position.

"Would've made it a lot faster." Akumu snickered quietly, soon releasing a heavy sigh. Dei-Loki rubbing his face as he slid down the wall into a seated position.

Nia gave Dei a pat on the top of his head. "I feel like this guy needs something sweet, and or alcoholic to cheer him up"

Nia gave Dei a pat on the top of his head. "I feel like this guy needs something sweet, and or alcoholic to cheer him up"

Adrian lifted a brow at that, a small smirk appearing on his face following the idea as he'd then sigh. "We've still got pastries left that his uncle Graham didn't eat. I'm sure he'd understand if Dei needed a few, given the circumstances. Not to mention, we've also got alcohol. You're all free to join in, if you wish. I feel you could all use some time to de-stress." To follow his words, he made his way over to Dei-Loki as he gently helped him back to his feet.

Adrian lifted a brow at that, a small smirk appearing on his face following the idea as he'd then sigh. "We've still got pastries left that his uncle Graham didn't eat. I'm sure he'd understand if Dei needed a few, given the circumstances. Not to mention, we've also got alcohol. You're all free to join in, if you wish. I feel you could all use some time to de-stress." To follow his words, he made his way over to Dei-Loki as he gently helped him back to his feet.

"You guys go ahead, I'll just watch and talk... and eat pastries..."

"yeah but before and after that. What is there to do around here?"

"Well, we could help out in town, we could head to the library either here or in the market district... I'd also add the observatory to that list, but our uncle has the key to that room. Could also head to the alchemy lab and mess around with stuff there..."

"Don't forget there's also a bit more exploring to be done." Adrian added on as he set two mugs in front of Dei-Loki and Malvo. Filling them both with whiskey before heading over to sit across from them with his own mug. "Might be winter here, but that doesn't effect the hot springs, at all."

"Well, we could help out in town, we could head to the library either here or in the market district... I'd also add the observatory to that list, but our uncle has the key to that room. Could also head to the alchemy lab and mess around with stuff there..."

"Don't forget there's also a bit more exploring to be done." Adrian added on as he set two mugs in front of Dei-Loki and Malvo. Filling them both with whiskey before heading over to sit across from them with his own mug. "Might be winter here, but that doesn't effect the hot springs, at all."

Nia chuckled "No alchemy for me, I don't want to blow us up." 

"especially now" Nia said looking over to dei.

Dei-Loki looked up at that, returning the glance as he sipped his drink. A sigh soon escaping him. "Still can't believe I didn't take that family shift as seriously as I should've... I should've come here as soon as I felt it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back